You are not logged in.

#1 2021-07-11 14:38:23

Vega

Starseed, do you realize who you really are?

Do you realize that YOU and every other real person  are a holographic copy(aka soul) of the ENTIRE measuring tape, and not just a small portion of the measuring tape, AND you are the entire original measuring tape/original source at the same time. You and every other real person are a holographic copy of the entire complete original source in the form of exactly who you are right now. No matter what form you are in right now, no matter where you are incarnated, no matter how much you remember. You are not a small portion of the original source, you are a holographic part of the original source, you contain the entire original source as a holographic copy of the original copy, of the Original Source/God.

You are another unique copy of the ENTIRE Original Source, you contain all the information and have all the qualities, of the Original Copy and so does every other holographic copy of the original, every other real person. You are equal to the original source in every aspect, right now just as you are, no matter how much you have veiled and forgotten. NOW not when you remember, not when you evolve, not when you merge with source. Now. You are a complete holographic copy of the original that has taken the form of a human that is under a heavy veil of forgetfulness.

A human is not a portion of the original source that has to evolve over time back into the original source. A human on earth is a complete holographic copy(aka soul) of the original copy. Equal in power to the original copy inheriting all the attributes and abilities of the original source/original copy. Every human on earth is a holographic soul-god, a holographic child-god, equal in attributes and abilities to the Original God, with feet on the ground playing being a powerless puny little human, afraid of little lizards hiding in the bushes. And we do that by actively using our own godpower abilities to maintain a "spell" of forgetfulness on ourself, so we can have that experience.

Your godpower "magic" abilities are not deactivated, you are actively using them right now, to maintain a "spell" of forgetfulness on your self and to prevent your self from remembering how to get out of your house through the wall and having to use stupid doors to go outside. We are a "child of god", each one of us is a godbeing right now, we are using godpowers right now at this moment that you are reading this, not when we reactivate our dna.

A soul is a complete copy of the entire original source. And the original source is just the original copy. A soul/You is equal to the original copy in every aspect.

Are you are ready to get out of all cages? Are you ready for true liberation? Are you ready to be a godseed?

And I think that is what Yazhi is talking about here (bold emphasis mine)

Yazhi: [...] Now there is another kind of awakening, more rare on Earth, where people are realizing that it's not the case to believe one thing over another, but to the fact of who they are as the infinite, pure consciousness. So I'm not saying there is no awakening. Only that in block the main so called awakening is only moving into the next New Agey mainstream of accepted ideas. And those who are truly awakening are rare. But they are there, yes I know! And we are doing all we can to awaken more.

https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/fede … nformation

And just for reference, what I mean when I say holographic:

Asket: "[...]
If we have an image, say a tree and divide it into two
we have one half of the tree and another half of the same tree,

but if that tree were a hologram,

what happens is that if we divide it in two we would have two whole trees of the same size,
if we divide it into 50 parts or 1,000 parts, we would have 50 or 1,000 parts that contain an entire tree within each part,

with all the information and all the qualities of the original.

Thus we understand that each consciousness is a holographic part of the All, of The Original Source,

therefore we are The Original Source and we are both a small part and the entire Original Source at the same time,

we are literally both the co-creators of the Universe as we are the individual creators of the same Universe.

This is because what we or any other consciousness thinks or perceives affects the other consciousnesses, we are literally holographically connected to each other.

So from the perspective of each individual consciousness,
that individual consciousness It is the creative Source itself.

(I quote the explanation and example from Swaruu of Erra) [...]"

English translation by SpaceMonkey of Taygetean Disclosure - English Transcripts

Last edited by Vega (2021-07-11 14:49:52)

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#2 2021-07-11 14:56:43

Robert369

Re: Starseed, do you realize who you really are?

Vega wrote:

A soul is a complete copy of the entire original source. And the original source is just the original copy. A soul/You is equal to the original copy in every aspect.

I'd say that this needs further elaboration, as the above is misleading:

Yes, a soul is a fractal of Source and by that a copy, but its lower frequency (which reduces the general overview and understanding) and separate individuality (allowing for the "I" to exist) makes it very distinct and thus different from the original, which obviously is needed as to even be able to make experiences.

Insofar it is safe to say that souls are not "equal to the original copy in every aspect" as you describe it, but they are a different focus / attention point of the same with totally different properties/abilities.

The connection to Source exists through the ability to raise one's frequency "at will" (sufficient learning, willpower and discipline provided) to then access more and more of the awareness "above" and also more abilities, but this comes at the expense of less intense experiencing of the lower densities, just like a movie loses its tension if you already know the storyline, end and especially that it only is a movie.

This is why many people who understand these concepts and are on their path of ascension have decided to go slow, because "up there" things are much more boring and the experiences to be had are limited like in knowing a movie already. In fact, it is why many Starseeds currently are here, enjoying the double-benefits of the questionable 3D Matrix environment while it lasts, as well as the dismantling of it.

Want to beat a game ? Then stop hitting the game's mobs and bosses, but aim at the actual game. wink

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2021-07-11 15:46:22

Ymarsakar
Banned

It is not an exact copy. It is an inferior or different one, imperfect, as that allows free will.

Without free will then exact copies think and do the same things.

Beating the game requires clearing the raid dungeon. However if the game is fixed, then meta gaming is required. And if that is unworkable, just hax the code.

The word i use is fractal rather than holographic. Although the original lyran template is likely made in the image of logos and bt extension source.

The holographic nature of the civs in the federation seems to be like they took a high density teaching and applied it but did not master it.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-11 15:50:12)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#4 2021-07-11 15:56:02

Vega

Robert369 wrote:
Vega wrote:

I'd say that this needs further elaboration, as the above is misleading:

Read again and pay attention to the Asket quote, do you understand the difference between a holographic part of the Whole and a regular part of the Whole?

If we have an image, say a tree and divide it into two
we have one half of the tree and another half of the same tree,

but if that tree were a hologram,

what happens is that if we divide it in two we would have two whole trees of the same size

with all the information and all the qualities of the original.

Thus we understand that each consciousness is a holographic part of the All, of The Original Source,

therefore we are The Original Source and we are both a small part and the entire Original Source at the same time,

we are literally both the co-creators of the Universe as we are the individual creators of the same Universe.

PS. Practice holographic thinking Robert, let's learn to think holographically like the Taygetans think. Let's learn to integrate and hold many truths, even contradictory truths, where they can BOTH be true even if they contradict themself, and where if one is true doesn't mean the other has to be wrong.

5D+ AND consciousness --> this AND that
3D/4D OR consciousness --> this OR that

(and in the spirit of holographic thinking, BOTH AND consciousness AND OR consciousness are valid ways to "think", to look at things)

AND Consciousness (The Modern Day Replacement for The Middle Way) - Teal Swan.
It's only 8 mins, pay attention to what Teal is talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgbxy4WDfUw)

Last edited by Vega (2021-07-11 16:00:08)

#5 2021-07-11 16:12:09

Vega

Ymarsakar wrote:

It is not an exact copy. It is an inferior or different one, imperfect, as that allows free will.

Without free will then exact copies think and do the same things.

Beating the game requires clearing the raid dungeon. However if the game is fixed, then meta gaming is required. And if that is unworkable, just hax the code.

The word i use is fractal rather than holographic. Although the original lyran template is likely made in the image of logos and bt extension source.

The holographic nature of the civs in the federation seems to be like they took a high density teaching and applied it but did not master it.

It is BOTH fractal AND holographic. Pay attention to what Swaruu of Erra say about what a hologram is. I think you guys are missing that point.

One way to beat the game is to realize who the player is.

The Whole is the player. The All are the player. The All are the One. The One is the All.

The players are not just a part of the whole, they the whole in the form of a part.

The whole makes a holographic copy of itself and that's the player. The whole is the player. God is the player. The absolute is the player.

We are not a regular part of the whole, we are a holographic part of the whole.

#6 2021-07-11 16:22:23

Ymarsakar
Banned

I disagree with the quoted points, this is not missing the point.

The evidence is in a few existential paradoxes or contradictions that inevitably crop up.

"The whole makes a holographic copy of itself and that's the player. The whole is the player. God is the player. The absolute is the player.

We are not a regular part of the whole, we are a holographic part of the whole."

That is not a statement that can be accurately made at your level. Only god source or those who have achieved it, can make those statements as truth. Thus this is more like yazhi s pov that things are true or false, ethical, depending on your level and pov.

It is equivalent to a child saying they are equal to adults. Potentially that is true, but it is also not true legally. They are not equal even if they are equally loved by parents.

Swaruu of erra is not a bible nor should she be used as a doctrine based on faith to bolster personal fears and shadow issues.

The general human tendency when they come across these incomplete metaphors and explanations like holographic, is that they feel empowered. And because their egos are empowered, they feel like this new truth is the absolute.

It is not the absolute. And it is merely a crutch if used due to personal energy imbalances.

A person can make great progress believing they are god but there will come to be a limit in their path because identifying with beliefs like holographic or what swaruu of erra says, is just another version of personal distortion and shadows.

It is relying on external concepts to cover up the internal problems that led to disempowerment.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#7 2021-07-11 16:56:06

Vega

@Ymarsakar You don't have to disagree. You can just see it as my personal perspective and you have a different perspective and both our perspectives are valid and we can live happily ever after. smile

#8 2021-07-11 17:00:05

Robert369

Vega wrote:

@Ymarsakar You don't have to disagree. You can just see it as my personal perspective and you have a different perspective and both our perspectives are valid and we can live happily ever after. smile

This works as long as you don't impose your view on others using near-foul language as shown in some posts above. This means that while I agree with this statement of you, I recommend to actually follow it and neutrally place your view next to the one of other people.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#9 2021-07-11 17:08:36

Vega

@Brahman Duality and Non-Duality are two perspectives. It is possible to hold both perspectives at the same time. Watch or rewatch carefully that video about AND consciousness from Teal that I shared in my reply to Robert, and maybe you'll see what I am talking about.

This doesn't have to be boring smile it is possible to be exiting and fun. We can all be like Yazhi with feet on the ground without this 3D frequency soup affecting us, with immunity to it, it is possible. That's why Yazhi is sharing all those things. She is sharing them so we put them into practice and be like her, not so we gather more intellectual knowledge. smile

Last edited by Vega (2021-07-11 17:09:04)

#10 2021-07-11 17:10:17

Vega

Robert369 wrote:
Vega wrote:

This works as long as you don't impose your view on others using near-foul language as shown in some posts above. This means that while I agree with this statement of you, I recommend to actually follow it and neutrally place your view next to the one of other people.

Oh for the love of god, what foul language? smile And where do you see imposition. I think you are projecting things on me.

Last edited by Vega (2021-07-11 17:11:28)

#11 2021-07-11 17:17:19

Robert369

Vega wrote:

@Brahman Duality and Non-Duality are two perspectives. It is possible to hold both perspectives at the same time.

This is not only true but goes farther even: If sufficiently conscious, we can decide at any single time and for any single situation if we wish to act dualistic or not. This is what e.g. allows full freedom in participating in those parts of "life" that you consider enjoyable or otherwise desirable, while not being part of the rest.

Of course, if one e.g. wishes to avoid some of the mundane portions of duality, there will be subsequent worldly requirements which one needs to fulfill to make this come true within this 3/5D gaming environment - all of which are under our very own control (physically and manifestationally) if we so wish and accept to have to drop e.g. several of the Cabals' self-enslavement bait conveniences.

Though, even this for obvious reasons has limitations because the "I" self-consciousness, our body and various other things are essential requirements to participate in the dualistic gaming environment of our universe, hence keeping those things healthy and undistorted by false beliefs is essential to continue this joyful path, once there.

#12 2021-07-11 17:20:35

Robert369

Vega wrote:

Oh for the love of god, what foul language? smile And where do you see imposition. I think you are projecting things on me.

No projection here, but to return your sentence: This sentence shows a lack of self-observation, and that even in a written and easy to read up environment, where wordings and meanings can easily be verified.

As example, in case you missed it, "you should do this or that" is always a wrong start for any sentence as it imposes and never is a sign of personal development.

#13 2021-07-11 18:02:16

Vega

It is exactly because we are communicating with text that we should be careful to not read too much in to things.
And try to understand what I'm trying to say, what I mean. Even when I say we should that's just an opinion that's not an order, and I am just expressing myself, I don't expect the one I am talking to to do what I say. And I don't even think that i used that phrase, but it doesn't matter, this is not important, let's just move on.

#14 2021-07-11 18:06:03

Happy

Vega - I find your first post in this thread a highly inspired. I almost don't need to read the actual words to sense it. What I do pick up is a deep sense of positive intent. - in full alignment of Yazhi's messages in my own opinion.

Words can be difficult at times. Both Swaruu and Yazhi, and Anéeka, have pointed that out.

Thank you for taking the effort of putting your perceptions into words for us to read! smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#15 2021-07-11 18:38:50

Happy

I have always had a reservation to consider the human body as a "vessel." I feel that such an understanding alienates me, and I am not an alien to this world. I was born and raised here, and have with both struggle and delight arrived at this point in life. This moment has always been my best entry-point into a future considered abundant with potential, and with possibilities for further growth and increased wisdom. That future includes my body, and I am really grateful for that.

Life is not a game. - never was, and never will be. It is life. And I consider us all here the "real deal." smile

#16 2021-07-11 18:43:55

Vega

Happy wrote:

Vega - I find your first post in this thread a highly inspired. I almost don't need to read the actual words to sense it. What I do pick up is a deep sense of positive intent. - in full alignment of Yazhi's messages in my own opinion.

Words can be difficult at times. Both Swaruu and Yazhi, and Anéeka, have pointed that out.

Thank you for taking the effort of putting your perceptions into words for us to read! smile

Thanks Happy. smile What Yazhi said at the end of part 4, inspired me.

#17 2021-07-11 18:58:11

Vega

Happy wrote:

I have always had a reservation to consider the human body as a "vessel." I feel that such an understanding alienates me, and I am not an alien to this world. I was born and raised here, and have with both struggle and delight arrived at this point in life. This moment has always been my best entry-point into a future considered abundant with potential, and with possibilities for further growth and increased wisdom. That future includes my body, and I am really grateful for that.

Life is not a game. - never was, and never will be. It is life. And I consider us all here the "real deal." smile

You can see it from BOTH perspectives, you don't have to choose between the one or the other. You don't have to abandon the one and switch to the other. You can keep them both. BOTH as a vessel, biosuit, AND not a biosuit. BOTH a game AND not a game. It's not the one OR the other.

I know this is hard but we can start practicing thinking like Taygetans. smile

That's why I make the point about AND consciousness, holographic thinking, holding both perspectives.

And I am not trying to teach you sth guys, I am just bringing it up in case you haven't thought about it that way. smile

#18 2021-07-11 19:05:58

Ymarsakar
Banned

Vega wrote:

Your point was that i did not understand what swaruu wrote.

My point is that i get it and disagree with that specific explanation of source holographic expansion.

It is close but needs refinement.

If it was your personal pov that would be fine, but if you are using an external source and not your internal guide, then there is no reason i must agree with swaruu of era s words either.

Without yazhi s multi dimensional context, much of this is unusable for human polarity work.

By that i mean, hownmuch internal work can be done by adopting external metaphysics liie this is limited.

#19 2021-07-11 19:08:10

Vega

Read again and pay attention to the Asket quote, do you understand the difference between a holographic part of the Whole and a regular part of the Whole?

I see that is what you may have misunderstood Robert because of poor wording. What I mean here is read the Asket quote, and what Swaruu says and what I have highlighted in red is my further elaboration.

#20 2021-07-11 19:08:46

Happy

Vega wrote:

You can see it from BOTH perspectives, [...].

- not only see it, but be it, too. It is valid to all matters, and is what I believe they call "integration...".

Someone trying to integrate everything from 3D to 7D in one big swoop may find some challenges in this, however. That's why every step is also a first step... We "build bricks upon bricks." smile

#21 2021-07-11 19:18:38

Vega

@Ymarsakar Technically what I said was "I think you guys are missing that point".

And why do you assume it is not my personal pov? When I hear and understand someone else's truth and I choose to integrate it and make it my own truth, it is MY truth too. smile

And I don't know why I quote Swaruu saying it, maybe because nobody is going to listen to me if I say it haha smile

I am not arguing with you, I am not even being defensive, I am just clarifying. smile

#22 2021-07-11 19:22:28

Vega

Happy wrote:
Vega wrote:

You can see it from BOTH perspectives, [...].

- not only see it, but be it, too. It is valid to all matters, and is what I believe they call "integration...".

Someone trying to integrate everything from 3D to 7D in one big swoop may find some challenges in this, however. That's why every step is also a first step... We "build bricks upon bricks." smile

Exactly. And I know it isn't easy to do that while we are here in 3D, it's easy for the Taygetans who are in 5D and grew up in 5D.

#23 2021-07-11 23:49:21

Ymarsakar
Banned

"And I don't know why I quote Swaruu saying it, maybe because nobody is going to listen to me if I say it haha smile"

Perhaps that is so.

Although as i am an agent of source a few levels down from loss of total identity,

Confidence is not lacking on my part.

If nobody listens to me, that makes things quite convenient as i also will not violate any free will rules.

Accepting one s connection to source can be a useful stage to go through for starseeds. Who often have a confidence lack. It comes from a spiritual world where harmony was more present so thus one s personal views were always supported or guided by elders. On earth this is not the case. The elders might be the traitors.

However there should be a utility gained from believing you are holographic source, even though i consider it not entirely correct.

What benefit is that?

Confidence. Would source lack confidence?

As for the question, there are many emotions and surface thoughts i pick up reading people s writings online. Since it tends to freak mainstream humans out, i do not deliberately use this information. So i take their text at face value. If someone directlt writes something i will use that. Even though i also pick up other things unsaid.

This made internet arguments rather more confusing than normal because interlaying a person s intentions unto their words does not akwayd work right.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-11 23:53:58)

#24 2021-07-12 00:15:36

Vega

Ymarsakar wrote:

However there should be a utility gained from believing you are holographic source, even though i consider it not entirely correct.

What do you mean when you say the word holographic? How do you understand holographic?

#25 2021-07-12 00:25:27

Happy

Ymarsakar wrote:

This made internet arguments rather more confusing than normal because interlaying a person s intentions unto their words does not akwayd work right.

You have found the reason for patience, Ymarsakar. I'm pretty sure that is a tool among those utilities you mention. Among many things... smile

Board footer