You are not logged in.

#1 2021-07-12 10:08:07

ro2778

summary of 3d matrix lies

Today I was thinking, it's fairly common for me to tell people that reality is far more interesting than we are led to believe, and then I will give a few examples. But I was wondering, what can I share that would shock someone out of their reality the most?

I thought it would be fun to collate, categorize and summarize all the lies / half truths / perspective expanding concepts we are aware of in this community. It could be lies from history, science, metaphysics, health, or any topic you want to share. Please also say, where you came across the knowledge that revealed the lie, which could be this Taygetean contact, books you have read, your own inner knowing, or any other source.

I will try and update this first post with all that you share and categorize it so that it's easy to read and navigate. Have fun!

Astronomy:
Planets are toroids (not flat, not spheres) with openings at the poles (posts #4, #5)
The Moon is a spaceship (post #6)

Consciousness exists beyond the body:
Seeing without eyes (post #3)
Remote viewing (post #31, pg2)

Geology:
Oil is formed by the chemical transmutation of sea water and is fully renewable (post #33, pg2)

Health:
Alzheimer's is caused by aluminium in the vaccines (post #26, pg2)
Universal Cures and the nature of disease (post #27, pg2)
Vaccines cured smallpox right?... wrong! (post #28, pg2)

History:
Moon landings faked (end of post #6) ?more sources e.g., Taygetean
Smallpox, vaccine mandates, co-author of evolution by natural selection an anti-vaxxer, and the importance of sanitation (post #28, pg2)
Ancient city, Mohenjo Daro, destroyed by atomic weapon (post #30, pg2)

Spirituality
It's not 'seeing is believing'; believing comes first and so it should be 'believing is seeing' (post #27, pg2 - beliefs manifest ill health or disease)

Unreal people:
As a concept (post#2) ?sources to be added e.g., Dolores Cannon, Cosmic Agency transcripts

Last edited by ro2778 (2021-07-25 20:40:04)

#2 2021-07-12 10:14:44

Robert369

Re: summary of 3d matrix lies

The most shocking 3D Matrix revelation for people ? After safely discerning that someone is an "Unreal People", one better doesn't tell them - not that they'd understand anyways...

As for all the minor things, that's simply too much to list for my taste, as there are lies wherever you look - especially if you know how physics, electricity, energy, DNA & life functioning, etc. really work, as all "understandings", habits, history, school teachings, science, medicine, devices and even our food are built based on lies.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-07-12 10:19:02)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2021-07-12 10:16:45

ro2778

Seeing with consciousness, and not through the eyes. Reveals the fallacy that consciousness is a product of the body / brain, or that consciousness is limited to the body.

Here is a short documentary of children in England demonstrating sight via the 3rd eye: https://youtu.be/SSs7vj0zg6c

Here is the school which teaches these children in the UK: https://www.icuacademy.co.uk/nicola-farmer/

Here's is a documentary called Superhuman which features this school and other schools around the world: https://rumble.com/vih09d-s-human-is-here.html (the chapter on this ability starts at 1hr 31min 50s).

From that documentary, I found the origin of the technique in Russia. And this person worked with a Romanian lady to develop the technique in adults. You would see her in the documentary tutoring the blind lady over zoom. This is their website: http://infovision-academy.com/en/p/story/

And on that website there is a signup email for their course / tutoring. So anyone can learn this, and it costs $1250 for 8 sessions each lasting 5hrs.

This could potentially allow blind people to see again and so has healthcare implications as well as expanding one's perception of consciousness.

#4 2021-07-12 10:44:16

Ymarsakar
Banned

Flat earth theory tends to shock and trigger the most

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#5 2021-07-12 10:51:19

ro2778

Ymarsakar wrote:

Flat earth theory tends to shock and trigger the most

I don't mean ideas that we know are untrue. I don't wish to propagate more matrix beliefs, or in this case, psy-ops of the "awakened" communities.

I mean, from the perspective of the mainstream narrative and what is known to be true e.g., the Earth is a sphere, then what is the truth or more expanded truth. So in this case the Earth and all planets are toroids with openings at the poles. Source's Taygeteans (perhaps with a link to the transcripts that discuss this), and Admiral Byrd's operation high jump in Antarctica; see the following mini-documentaries

Part 1: https://youtu.be/97YkOWwUE2Y
Part 2: https://youtu.be/Rn0prGhLCR8
Part 3: https://youtu.be/LSd0Sm0SA7w

Last edited by ro2778 (2021-07-12 11:05:20)

#6 2021-07-12 11:15:47

ro2778

The mainstream theory of the moon is currently that it formed when a Mars sized planet (Theia) collided with Earth in the early-ish solar system, melting the crust and bits of which reformed to make our moon. Alternatively...

Primary source: Taygetean knowledge says the moon is a repurposed Andromedan biosphere ship that was damaged in the Tiamat war and then used to stabalise the Earth in its new orbit after that cataclysm. E.g., Pleiadian Knowledge https://youtu.be/Kmdz5uTpfqU

Other data from remote viewers and Earth cultures:

A gifted remote viewer and Zen Buddhist, John Vivanco, who wrote a book called, The time before the secret words and who presents a great show on edgeofwonder.tv / rise.tv called The Chronicles of a Psychic Spy, looked at the Moon. And much like Ingo Swann these guys often get caught up in all sorts of fun e.g., in his book Penetration.

One of the fascinating things he discovered was the origin of the moon isn't as told! I actually knew the moon isn't what is seems, before I came across this guy, but he really does a good job of putting all the evidence together so I will relay it to you now:

Moon facts /anomolies
>5th largest natural satellite in our solar system, but as a proportion of its size to our planets size, it is huge and a massive - literally - outlier.
>The diameter of the moon is 2,160 miles and is roughly 238,000 miles from Earth. It just so happens that this results in a perfect total eclipse of the sun from the Earth's surface, which is mathematically improbable to say the least! Issac Asimov put it this way: "There is no astronomical reason why the Sun and Moon should fit so well. It is the sheerest of coincidences and only the Earth among all of the planets is blessed in this fashion".
>Our moon is the only one of the solar system that has a stationary almost circular orbit around its planet (Earth). Even stranger is that the Moons centre of mass is almost 6,000ft closer to the Earth than dead centre, which should make it wobble. But it doesn't. So something is controlling the moons orbit with precise altitude, course and speed.
> We only ever see one side of the moon from our vantage point down here. We never see 40% of its surface.
> When Apollo 12 jettisoned the ascent stage and it hit the moon, seismic monitors on the surface picked up reverberations for over an hour. With Apollo 13 it reverberated for over 3 hours. So the Moon rings like a bell, as though it's hollow inside.
> The moon rocks are magnetic, but the moon has no magnetic field.
> The dust on the surface of the moon, is not from the rocks on the moon. Counter to how dust forms on Earth where the dust comes from the rocks and have the same chemical composition.

Earth culture references:
>Proselenes of greece, were a group that lived in the mountainous region of Greece called Arcadia. They were called Proselenes because it literally means 'before the moon' and the ancient greeks referred to them as people that had lived here before the moon arrived. Their ancient records say the moon arrived in orbit between 11,000 and 13,500 years ago.
>In Bolivia there an ancient site near lake Titicaca called Tiahuanacu, built 13,000 years ago. There are symbols on the walls at this site which may point to the moon coming into orbit around the Earth at a specific moment in time.
>In Colombia, the natives of the Bogata highlands, commonly reference historical events with "In the earliest times, when the Moon was not yet in the Heavans"
>Finally in Africa, according to Zulu legend the moon was brought here hundreds of generations ago by 2 brothers of alien form. Presumably this is Enki and Enlil. But the Zulu call them Muwani and Muponcu.

John Vivanco himself calls the moon 'The Giant Spaceship of Disruption' because in his early days as a remote viewer with the think tank, transdimensional systems, a small grey alien would come around and interact with himself and his friends in a physical way. But also telepathically. This being had an agenda and he didn't trust it, as he doesn't trust any greys (I remember you also had a bad interaction with greys in one of your videos). Nevertheless, this grey told him and his group many things that have come true and he told them that the moon was brought to Earth by some aliens to create the great flood - of biblical fame. To wipe out civilisation on Earth back then, to take it back to its pre-creation state. Why? Apparently this grey was a human from the future, what one line of humans became and some of them abduct us to try and modify their genes to get them back into human form. Whereas the group that did the moon just wanted to wipe us out, so that they would never exist. The grey said that they failed because some massive unknown force saved a part of humanity so we continued on. Make of that what you will. But that's why he calls it 'The Giant Spaceship of Disruption'

Remote Viewing the Moon

Ingo Swann wrote in his book Penetration about a series of strange events, when he remote viewed the moon. Describing structures and beings working there.

Vivanco was once tasked blind to remote view a part of the moon, although it was blind so he didn't know it going into the session. He bilocated (a particularly vivid experience in remote viewing) to a strange environment with large, grey rocks. When he looked up to the sky, the sun seemed strange and extra bright and the atmosphere had a different quality to it. Thin air. He realised he had been sent off planet so he began to gather information. He looked at a wall of rock in front of him and he saw a door, like and entrance into an underground complex. The door was octagonal in shape and the handle in the centre could be turned, releasing an airlock inside. He was going to go inside but first he wanted to look over his shoulder. He stared off into an expanse of what appeared to be a crater and the door went into the side of it. But in the middle of the crater was something glowing, blue light. It was as though there was some energetic sheath over the top glowing. Protecting. He could see beings in the crater who were working. They looked like wrinkled up capers, there faces had green grey skin and little eyes. He didn't look at them for long because when his perception hit them, their perception hit him, and it was hostile. He knew he had to get out of there and somehow cover himself so they couldn't find him. So he ended the session immediately and went to watch TV, to get his mind off them completely, so that they couldn't track him.
>When he received his feedback, he had been sent to discover the source of the glow in the Aristarchus Crater - Google that one for a laugh...

For fun - Have we been to the moon?

He and many remote viewers have looked into this. And, putting all the data together it appears that we have, but we also filmed a fakery of it. Specifically Kubrick. See his film The Shining, where the little boy wearing the Apollo sweater does a pretend lift off of the Saturn V and then walks to room 237. ie., approximately 237,000km to the moon. That was Kubrick revealing his role in the moon landings, probably against his will. When we landed on the moon, the astronauts were met by a crater surrounded by alien spacecraft. They warned us to stop visiting, which is why 3 payed for and built Saturn V's never went to the moon. But we also managed to create a base on the moon via the secret space program. Humanity is far more advanced than the public knows. The unfortunate thing is, that some of the deals we made, were between aliens and humans who wanted to control the human race. Hence why UFOs are shrouded in the highest level of secrecy and why the public knows little to nothing today. Vivanco has seen places where these elites that are part of the secret space program activities can go and relax, have a holiday, visit a spa, wine and dine and look down on their minions on planet Earth - earning their money and paying their taxes. Slaves. He was going to write a book about human and alien activities on the moon but he was warned not to write about it. And their warnings often involve threats of violence towards you and your family so he hasn't written that book yet...

#7 2021-07-12 11:24:30

Ymarsakar
Banned

That is some interesting info.

I remember reading david weber s mutineer s moon and it reallt resonated and intrigued me back before i knew of psi or new age topics.

The moon as spaceship was a theme. Corey goode s sphere ships or what i call yggdrasil world ships.

The hologram on the moon was recently anslyzed by fe theorists, ad being an extray inversef map of the earth.

That also really resonated.

The older stuff would be moon landing religion and space station fakes, i saw in 2017.

Fe theory encompasses rethinking into all the above subjects. The short summary is that flat earth theory is that the earth is a construct, or tesseract, terrarium. It is constructed like the truman show illusion.

Thus it does not need spheres or toroids and just shatters it to the ground and rebuilds it. They often cannot as earth is not clear even to the federation what it is. They like the resources here.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-12 11:28:21)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#8 2021-07-12 14:16:38

Vega

I think sharing our own real experience of what got us out of our 3D mainstream box, what woke us up, can be very effective and powerful.
Because it's a real relatable experience and not intellectual, philosophical knowledge.

For me it was the realization that consciousness creates matter and not matter creates consciousness as is the mainstream belief.

That it's [consciousness | physics | chemistry | biology | neuroscience]  - as opposed -   [physics | chemistry | biology | neuroscience | consciousness]

That consciousness is fundamental and not particles and physics and matter.

And another point that is related is, another thing that we can share and offer, that can increase their awakening and self-awareness, is not the lies that they have been told,

but more importantly the lies that they are telling themselves. The things that are in denial about. In a kind and gentle way of course and in a way that will not be too threatening and that they can swallow.

Last edited by Vega (2021-07-12 14:18:58)

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#9 2021-07-12 14:31:04

Vega

And your original post reminded me this thing Yazhi said once(bold emphasis mine):

The people who are in fear of the bug are in a real state of fear and truly believing, that is their reality, it is not false to them, it is to you, it is to us, but it is hard truth reality for them. You cannot think for an instant that they, as the masses of people go, would be able to understand you, because they would need to learn so much, so many things before to even have the base to begin to understand your way of seeing the world and the problem.

So that creates resentment, I know, but that is not the way.

The masses cannot understand the so-called awakened ones. They simply do not have the necessary background in knowledge to even begin to understand you. So it is up to the awakened ones to be compassionate and empathetic towards the non-awaken ones, for lack of better words. They cannot understand the awakened ones, but the awakened ones can understand the Matrix-ed ones. So approach them with kindness and love, and in another manner, less aggressive, explain that there is another way to explain this crisis.

From the transcript: https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/fede … al-contact

#10 2021-07-12 14:54:44

Vega

And also these quotes from Yazhi are relevant to this topic(bold emphasis mine):

Yazhi: It's everyone's mission here. But my feeling is that those who would awaken have already awakened and those who would not, will not. Nowadays everything is so clear that those who do not see it are blind, they will not wake up, so to continue it is more about creating a union between the awakened, not fighting with each other over nonsense. That union is the key.

And to be able to translate awakening into a "language" that the sleeping ones can handle, that is, to manipulate them so that with their same concepts and with their same belief framework they can work together with the "awakened ones." So we just have to give them what is necessary in terms of information that "wakes them up" and not plunge them into complex things that they would never understand and always pass as nonsense.

That is why I have said more than once that saying that the information comes from "extraterrestrials" only discredits our entire effort. Sleeping people don't need to know that, they can't digest it. They can only see small things like for example the sea of disgusting microbes that live in their masks. And from there they will start to realize that this only harm them and does not protect them from anything. That's the little bit of information as an example that they can handle, not that an alien said it, because they will never believe it.

Yazhi: You will not be able to, nor will I be able to, nor will anyone. That is why the Federation cannot intervene. Because the change, the motivation for change, must come from within with a process of maturation and progression of internal consciousness, not from without.

And for that you need motivation or incentive, and unfortunately that incentive is friction, which translates into collective suffering.

“Verum vident finem noctis” - See the truth will end the night.

Each “asleep” person must become aware of the lies that sustain the present problem of the Earth. It means that people like you are the only hope for humanity.

Estel·la: But in this case, where friction is stifling and everything possible is already done to transmit that information... What else can be done? Or all we have left is just wait?

Yazhi: You already do everything you can do and by decision of each one of you, you will continue to do it. Accept your limitation, it is what you can do and no more. If you begin to "sacrifice" yourself to "help humanity" you will only end up feeding the problem with your own suffering.

Accept what you can do and accept what you cannot do equally. Understand that it is not your responsibility to solve the problem even though you are the last hope, because you are not alone, there are more people out there working toward the same goal, it will not be very obvious, but there they are.

In other words, you have the right to be happy and have a life, and not give yourselves bitterly to the cause. We can only do what we can, wait and watch. It is not your responsibility to carry the world on your shoulders, nor ours.

From the transcript: https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/fede … al-contact

#11 2021-07-12 15:04:38

Happy

I don't think it is possible to shock people out of their reality. That would possibly induce trauma, which may activate deep psychological defense-mechanisms. And if your understanding works in your reality, and my understanding in mine, while those understandings are effectively different, which one is really a "lie"?

A lie can only be called a "lie" insofar it breaks an agreement of reality. But wouldn't there be a better concept for that? I think the lie is a good concept for telling something while knowing better, and with the intent to deceive. Because a lie can sometimes be the most humane/caring thing you can tell somebody; which mean the intent is to care and increase wellbeing.

The reasons we give ourselves for telling lies, are also important. This is in conjunction with my own understanding of the difference between ethics and moral (which is different from the socially accepted understandings): Ethics is the standard you follow yourself, while moral is the standard you communicate.

But:

There are over 300 cures for cancer in the world, while western doctors are only permitted to offer 3, of which 2 are cancer-causing.
Source: The Truth About Cancer.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#12 2021-07-12 17:58:31

Ymarsakar
Banned

Happy, i worked on two clients that had chemo radiation. It was causing a lot of damage in their vital cells so i did a few energy techniques to improve it. They reported a significant decrease in the pain.

The alt doctors say that cancer survival after chemo is only limited to 5 years statistics. After that, they dont measure, as the survival rates approach zero.

The alt doctors using nutrion and preventative measures. Cannot do anything once the radiation is applied.

I am not limited by that.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-12 17:59:11)

#13 2021-07-12 20:03:21

Happy

Ymarsakar wrote:

That's absolutely baffling, Ymarsakar. Thank you. smile It is in full concord with my own understanding. Radiation destroys the apparatus in the mitochondria, which are the body's own biochemical energy-plants. Once that is gone, it's only a matter of time before apoptosis is supposed to set in. Except that when it fails, too, the cell quickly turns into a cancer stem-cell. Restoring the apparatus or inducing apoptosis restore the metabolism, and is fully possible - and preferred really - with competent energy-work.

Edit: BTW, ro2778: Brilliant topic! smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#14 2021-07-12 21:42:08

Ymarsakar
Banned

Happy wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

That's absolutely baffling, Ymarsakar. Thank you. smile It is in full concord with my own understanding. Radiation destroys the apparatus in the mitochondria, which are the body's own biochemical energy-plants. Once that is gone, it's only a matter of time before apoptosis is supposed to set in. Except that when it fails, too, the cell quickly turns into a cancer stem-cell. Restoring the apparatus or inducing apoptosis restore the metabolism, and is fully possible - and preferred really - with competent energy-work.

Edit: BTW, ro2778: Brilliant topic! smile

Ah, these words I understood and could receive surface thoughts on. The words you use are not very familiar to me, but in this case I get the context and can read the subtext.

In ancient chinese or asian myths, medical masters would use their own chi and meridians to transfer life energy to the patient. My method is very similar and it is also why Yeshua in the bible "noticed" when someone touched his clothing, as some of his energy was drained.

Much of alt doctor research utilizes sprouts and the life energy of plants, which lacks the enrichment technology of certain starseed civs or native earth civs such as living water or India's copper water.

THey rely on the body's own self healing mechanism to do most of the work, which cannot be done if radiation destroys the body's ability to remember what the blueprints were.

Thus a direct transfer of energy and rejuvenation of the body's own meridians and energy production centers (solar/sacral chakras, lower dantien, guts) is necessary.

By utilizing alchemy and the heart chakra, only my indigo mental concentration is tired. I do not feel a physical energy decrease, although I am sure there are limits. There is, however, a mental fatigue limit. THe more "magick" I use, the more sleepy I get to the point where I am sleep walking but can do most things semi automatically but not very well.

That's usually cause the sun went down the horizon and I have exceeded 6 hours.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-12 21:45:18)

#15 2021-07-13 17:06:09

ro2778

Thanks Vega they are some excellent quotes, although I see Yazhi’s opinion that the one’s who don’t see what is happening, will not be able to “wake up”, despite the abundance of evidence as a hypothesis worth testing! Perhaps they won’t be willing to accept alternative narratives relating to the “pandemic” but maybe there are other topics that can jolt someone out of their world view eg third eye seeing. If you can nudge someone’s world view in one way then they should be more receptive to other new beliefs would be my hypothesis. However, equally I don’t see it as a mission, I nudge people for fun because I find it rewarding and ultimately I welcome those moments when someone has nudged and expanded my views.

Happy, glad you like it. I appreciate they are not really lies but I had to use a word for the title so I decided to go with something that would trigger an emotional response to grab the attention. Just like the media, if it bleeds it leads. I like your distinction between ethics and morals, it’s concise and they are two terms I have always mixed as though they are the same and hadn’t really considered how they are different. One to remember!

I will continue to update the original post with new suggestions but I’m currently on holiday so not really active for the next few days. Although keep the ideas coming. I look forward to reading the truth about cancer!

#16 2021-07-13 17:20:14

Vega

Have a nice time. R&R is an essential part of this, it helps us absorbing things. smile

#17 2021-07-14 06:12:20

Dablin

I've started to ponder on the concept of "lies" considering the information presented to us here and elsewhere being that reality is just a construct of consciousness and binded agreements by various forms of consciousness that choose to experience it.

If enough people truly believed in the existence of Covid-19 for example, would not their collective belief in its existence make it so? Wouldn't then the minority who oppose it and claim it false become the "liars"? At what point does the Covid Hoax become real if reality itself is only a collective belief in an idea?

The concept of personal timelines makes it even more interesting, I always wondered if we carry our own reality with us. A reality that is always clashing or trying to conform with those of others around us, with what "is" just being the collective result of that variance, the result of dominant frequencies playing their part and and averaging everything out so to speak.

#18 2021-07-14 06:41:31

ro2778

Right, so in this case the lies are the perceptions that maintain this matrix of beliefs and limit us from first understanding reality and everything in it from the Taygetean or Swaruuvian perspective.

Last edited by ro2778 (2021-07-14 06:42:00)

#19 2021-07-14 12:21:52

Vega

Dablin wrote:

I've started to ponder on the concept of "lies" considering the information presented to us here and elsewhere being that reality is just a construct of consciousness and binded agreements by various forms of consciousness that choose to experience it.

If enough people truly believed in the existence of Covid-19 for example, would not their collective belief in its existence make it so? Wouldn't then the minority who oppose it and claim it false become the "liars"? At what point does the Covid Hoax become real if reality itself is only a collective belief in an idea?

The concept of personal timelines makes it even more interesting, I always wondered if we carry our own reality with us. A reality that is always clashing or trying to conform with those of others around us, with what "is" just being the collective result of that variance, the result of dominant frequencies playing their part and and averaging everything out so to speak.

Very relevant quotes to what you are saying:

From the transcript: Scalar Internet - MultiDensity Properties of Internet - Anéeka of Temmer (Taygeta, Pleiades)
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/scalar-i … -pleiades#!

Aneeka: "[...] In other words, the Internet contains information, events, data, and everything related to various timelines that humans consider different. To the degree in which some terrorist attack is not carried out in one timeline, for example, and in another yes it was carried out.

Creating with this extreme confusion among the human population since what is perfectly true for one person or group, is completely false for another. Strictly speaking, both being right. This is a problem that has not been detected by human science due to its null understanding of the nature of time, densities and reality itself.

So the Internet will contain many timelines, with contradictions and all, creating there a sea of confusion, a soup of information and misinformation bordering on the impossible to verify. Leaving to each individual, as we have explained many times, total control and responsibility to discern what is real and what is not. Empowering yourself with responsibility for what you believe and why you believe it. [...]"

Aneeka: "[...] In other words, the contradictory from a point of view of low understanding of lower densities with separate timelines, seen from above, it is seen and understood as a single chain of events with its own logic and without any contradiction.

Be it objective or digital reality, everything is contained there as data. It is up to each person to be able to see the information, to even find it, and to discern what is false or not for them.

At the same time, it confers a great responsibility to understand that this happens and that reality is of this complex nature, therefore you must understand and incorporate the points of view of other people with empathy to resolve potential conflicts, since there is no objective fixed reality, neither good nor bad. Everything are points of view, angles of perception.

Many, if not all of its conflicts are generated by a lack of understanding of the very nature of reality and by its inherent mechanism of thinking inclined or focused towards the reductionism, rather than the expansiveness, and the inclusiveness. [...]"

Aneeka: "[...] But the information in general of all the timelines is still contained in the Internet. But it will depend on the observer what he will see there and how he will interpret it. This in itself causes many conflicts since on the Internet you can find information that perfectly supports both something as true and as false simultaneously. Creating confusion within the observer.[...]"

Aneeka: "[...] But what I want to emphasize is that what happens is not only caused by AI and common algorithms, but also by a scalar effect that only immerses the observer in a sea of information that prevents him from understanding what is real and what is not, being that essentially everything is real, although not everything belongs to what someone is living. As said before, leaving the responsibility to the observer.[...]"

Robert: Good. Last question. How to know which information is correct? Or we cannot know? Or will it be correct because it is in accordance with our level of consciousness, understanding consciousness as "our ability to perceive multiple things"?

Anéeka: Things, data, whatever, are not correct or incorrect, neither true nor false, it is the observer who gives them that value with his own scale of values and according to what he knows and what fits into the framework of reference that he has created or accepted for himself as objective reality.

The observer has two options.

1. Going with the mainstream and comfortably believing whatever the "authorities" tell you to believe.

2. Taking your own responsibility to learn everything you can about all possible topics and to build your own conceptual framework from which to decide for yourself what is real and what is not.

Option 1 leads to disaster and the end of civilization.

Option 2 leads to freedom and a free, holographic society.

You decide.

Last edited by Vega (2021-07-14 13:57:20)

#20 2021-07-15 06:18:19

Dablin

Appreciate the transcript quotes Vega. It's interesting, the internet as a nexus point of reality, still wrapping my head around that one.

#21 2021-07-15 12:51:54

Vega

Dablin wrote:

Appreciate the transcript quotes Vega. It's interesting, the internet as a nexus point of reality, still wrapping my head around that one.

When I first read that transcript, my first thought was"I knew it!" smile

I come from a very mainstream science box agnostic background, and it was always very weird to me that this type of information exists in the same internet that the asleep mainstreamies are using.

Many times I have had the thought "are we using the same YouTube? Does this information actually exist on their YouTube?"

#22 2021-07-15 14:32:09

Ymarsakar
Banned

Is the color green the same for everyone?

This is much akin to the multi shard shared universe of eve online.

Each player has a pc that simluates and calculates the data, but the server takes this data and make it compatible with other players.

The internet serves as a chat function.

What is the proof that we are who we say we are? What if you or i are ai programs? Brains in a jar?

#23 2021-07-15 15:15:00

Vega

If I genuinely ask the question "Do I exist?" "Am I present?", and I know that the answer is yes, then I know I am a real person.

I don't have to answer it, it's not an intellectual conceptual question. I just know the answer is yes.

If I know the answer to that question is yes, then I know I am a real person, I know I am a holographic-soul-fractal. And the one who knows that is the Original Source in the form of the eternal self/higher self/god self/holographic-soul-fractal self.

Last edited by Vega (2021-07-15 15:18:01)

#24 2021-07-15 16:39:56

Ymarsakar
Banned

What swaruu said is to respect others, because you do not know. This is twisted into being suspicious of others because they do t know.

#25 2021-07-19 07:09:36

ro2778

The matrix teaches people that Alzheimer's disease is caused by old age, has some inherited component and perhaps lifestyle factors. However, in Cosmic Agency's video on vaccines: https://lbry.tv/@CosmicAgency:c/vaccine … m-Source:7

Swaruu tells us, there is a link between the aluminium in vaccines and developing this degenerative disease

Yesterday I also read this article in thelightpaper July edition (https://thelightpaper.co.uk/assets/pdf/ … -FINAL.pdf) on this same topic, about a scientist from Keele University who has had their funding cut for investigating this link between aluminium and Alzheimer's following Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation donations to the same university.

alz-and-aluminium.png

Board footer