You are not logged in.

#1 2021-07-16 13:58:37

Happy

Links to videos & transcripts about the Galactic Federation

Links to videos & transcripts about the Galactic Federation / United Federation of Planets

The 2021 Galactic Federation series:

Part 1: Galactic Federation - What Is It? Taygeta (Pleiades) and Federation - Mutual Accusations (Swaruu X)
(youtube) (lbry) (transcript)

Part 2: Galactic Federation - Good Guys? Their Management of Earth (Yazhi, Swaruu, Aneeka-Taygeta- Pleiades)

Part 3: Galactic Federation, CIA Control of UFO Communities, Fake Alien Invasion - Yazhi and Swaruu

Part 4: Federation and Earth - Extraterrestrial Reality vs Humanity - Direct Extraterrestial Information

Part 5: Galactic Federation - False ET realities in UFO circles - Direct Extraterrestrial Communication

Previously published on the Federation:

April 25th, 2020: Truth about Federation

May 15th, 2020: Galactic Federation- Higher Levels and Higher Realms

May 19th, 2020: Galactic Federation and Earth Representatives?

June 1st, 2020: Galactic Federation and New World Order - More Truth

June 4th, 2020: High Federation - Intervention

March 7th, 2021: Federation and Human Collective Unconscious - Humans are the Key

March 19th, 2021: Federation and Earth Problems - Humans are the Key (Group Chat with Yazhi)

May 21st, 2021: Tulpas, Kingu Reptiles, Galactic Federation

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2021-07-16 14:40:38

Vega

Re: Links to videos & transcripts about the Galactic Federation

Thanks Happy. Really appreciate putting the transcript links too, for us that prefer reading.

Now I need to take a weekend off and sit and read and ponder and absorb all those transcripts in peace without distractions, and reach a conclusion about this subject and figure out what I am going to do about it.

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#3 2021-07-16 15:04:53

Robert369

Oh wow, that's a nice overview list. Thanks for your effort summarizing all the various links !

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2021-08-06 00:59:05

Meridianwoman

https://youtu.be/ve42ydCYBro  Gosia Video published August 5, 2021   "SINGULARITY/CONSCIOUSNESS"
I love the messages of this multi-layered video, as it teaches lessons on multiple levels.
Though Yazhi is talking to us, she also directs her messages to the Tagetan scientific community, as well as to the Federation of Planets too.
Yazhi brilliantly used the Earth Internet as the medium to communicate her messages indirectly other stellar civilizations.  (That's right, they like listening to us primitive humans.  smile

Once again, the Federation received a scolding for allowing abuse of power, in regards to how humans are deceived into believing that death is the 'final end.'
Thank you Gosia for another epic, mind-blowing video!

Board footer