You are not logged in.

#1 2021-07-16 16:02:12

BOK

My message to the Galactic Federation of Planets

To start off with, I did not make a soul contract.  I did not go through the normal channels because I came back to Earth on an emergency basis.  I came back because I was told that all the White Folks on Earth were wiped out, not a single White Person left on Earth.  I was also told that it had not happened yet, but that is what will happen, all the White Folks on Earth gone forever!

I was not going to accept that.  I felt like if I was there, then I could prevent that.

I was born right back into my own family, going straight back to Earth, being gone only a short while.

When I was a child, my grand father noticed that I was his father, so he decided to teach me everything that I had taught him, and he really taught me a lot!  My grand father taught me about reptilians and other space aliens, and the true history of Earth, which it seems that even the "official" federation history does not cover.  My family here on Earth has not been a typical Earth family, we know some things, we even know some of the federation rules.

No one ever told me that Earth was a prison planet.

I never agreed to be a prisoner of the Galactic Federation of Planets.

Obviously, the federation has a plan to help the reptilians genocide all the White Folks from Earth.
This is not even the first time that the federation has assisted the reptilians to carry out a big genocide against the White Folks on Earth!
(more to follow)

#2 2021-07-16 16:17:18

Vega

Re: My message to the Galactic Federation of Planets

When you say White Folks, do you mean White Hats, or do you mean people working for the "light side" as opposed to people working for the "dark side"?

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#3 2021-07-16 16:28:40

Robert369

Vega wrote:

When you say White Folks, do you mean White Hats, or do you mean people working for the "light side" as opposed to people working for the "dark side"?

I am certain he referred to "White skinned people" aka the ones who usually are more awakened, intelligent and more likely a danger to the whole 3D Matrix, making them the main reason for the many planetary wipes/resets. This is the opposite of e.g. the Chinese people who are more easily trained to be "good slaves".

This shows that the GF - after basically having created them by enforcing the current gene mix on our planet - is afraid of their "trained allies" which they abused for millennia, so they whenever they felt the need did everything they could to reduce their numbers on Earth again.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2021-07-16 16:38:02

What the literal fuck is this mess I'm reading this morning

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-07-16 16:39:32)

righteously indignant

#5 2021-07-16 17:04:48

Happy

BOK wrote:

(more to follow)

The point of view you express in your post there is a polarized position. Polarization is a well known behavioral tool to get to control populations. The reason it is an effective tool is that in order to stagger the illusion of conflict, the powers in charge can impose strict measures. That is - even stricter measures than before. And uninformed people tend to obey.

You know what the remedy is? Inform yourself ! And search for any signs that any conflict between the groups you focus on is an engineered phenomenon. You wouldn't need to look hard to find them. The true authority is not found with the powers in control. It's not in the population either. It's in you ! Once you see that, both within yourself and within your fellow human beings, your path forward will show itself wherever you find yourself in the world. That's the liberation you are looking for.

My suggestions for you:

1) Watch a few videos made by Cosmic Agency. They are found on YouTube and lbry.
2) Or read some transcripts. The are found right here on this site.
3) Find a statement you wish to discuss.
4) Extract it, give us your understanding, and please give us the reference.
5) And if you then have a question, don't be afraid to ask.

Enjoy! smile

[Edit: ... inspired by Crystal Dragon... smile ]

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#6 2021-07-16 17:44:36

Yeah, it was sort of a rehotrical question showing I'm a bit taken aback and confused at seeing that sort of thing. I know what it is-divisive, 3d matrix thinking bordering on racism, it's just that when I actually see it right in my face I do a double-take. Call it a sub density barrier reaction.

I'm wondering if Robert was being sarcastic with his little spiel about "whites" and "Chinese" to make fun of the OP...because that would almost make more sense than actually believing in such a dichotomy like that. I could go into a dive bar and hear discussions about race that are at a higher sub density level of enlightenment than this poopoo.

righteously indignant

#7 2021-07-16 18:06:08

Happy

Crystal Dragon wrote:

[...]more sense[...]

Politically or ideologically, what I talk about is called "individualism." But the root of it all is in spirit. smile

#8 2021-07-16 18:08:58

Vega

You guys need to drink some hopium and believe that he might mean people that work for the light side. You never know. smile

#9 2021-07-16 18:20:17

White genocide theories. It's unbelievable how anyone who considers themselves a seeker of truth and principle would ascribe to such obvious crap.

righteously indignant

#10 2021-07-16 19:09:25

Happy

In collectivism - the opposite of individualism - the collective wouldn't have any identity unless another opposing collective presented it. This is the nature of definition that Swaruu-9 talked about; a concept isn't defined unless you see the border - the opposite.

For a long time I couldn't understand why she insisted on that. Because that was never a "description" to me. And I always thought a definition was supposed to describe what is defined. But it doesn't. The very word "definition" is the border itself - it doesn't describe what's behind the border. She was right: When you describe something, you need to know what it's not.

So, If you want to know yourself, you need to know what you're not. But what is that (...drum roll...)?  It's your choice ! You are what you choose to be! And our path here on Earth is to arrive at that choice. But what makes it a choice? Well... it's what signifies development, according to Yazhi: ... ... ... Ethics! ... ...

In my understanding: It's the standard you follow yourself. In contrast to the standard you communicate: Moral. Our ethics is our measure...

We were always measured against ourselves...

smile

#11 2021-07-16 20:27:40

Vega

That's some pretty deep stuff there Happy.

I have heard it being said along the lines of: It is in the context of what you are not that you can express and experience who and what you really are. I believe it was in the Conversations with God material.

#12 2021-07-16 20:32:31

Robert369

Happy wrote:

So, If you want to know yourself, you need to know what you're not. But what is that (...drum roll...)?  It's your choice ! You are what you choose to be! And our path here on Earth is to arrive at that choice. But what makes it a choice? Well... it's what signifies development, according to Yazhi: ... ... ... Ethics! ... ...

In my understanding: It's the standard you follow yourself. In contrast to the standard you communicate: Moral. Our ethics is our measure...

Well-said, and I use the expression "We are unlimited god-creators and thus anything we wish to be, which is defined by what we decide not to be."

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#13 2021-07-17 00:09:23

Happy

Ymarsakar wrote:

**"We were always measured against ourselves..."**

I can only weep...

#14 2021-07-17 01:30:51

DarkOwl

Robert369 wrote:

I am certain he referred to "White skinned people" aka the ones who usually are more awakened, intelligent and more likely a danger to the whole 3D Matrix, making them the main reason for the many planetary wipes/resets. This is the opposite of e.g. the Chinese people who are more easily trained to be "good slaves".

Liberty is a strong European theme (amongst the races, possibly the strongest, although I may be biased).
That of course is a problem for the 'controllers'.

We have large scale Chinese immigration here in NZ and growing (in a decade or so, 25 % of NZ will be Chinese). Virtually none of these can be expected to stand up to the encroaching tyranny which is a huge problem. All by design!

Crystal Dragon wrote:

White genocide theories. It's unbelievable how anyone who considers themselves a seeker of truth and principle would ascribe to such obvious crap.

Why? Haven't races throughout history wanted to do away with others? Why is today any different?
Why are European majority countries subjected to the heaviest mind control and assaults on their bodies and minds?
Why are European majority countries subjected the most open borders?
Why is racism not tolerated except when it's directed at white folk?
Why has European culture been the only one subjected to the full spectrum 'culture of critique' through universities to dismantle every aspect of what has held it together?

'White genocide' may be hyperbolic.
Or is it?

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#15 2021-07-17 01:46:19

DarkOwl

One could be suspicious of a new account bringing up something as controversial as race. Eyes on....

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#16 2021-07-17 05:51:59

Happy

There are two main reasons why I could write what I did as a response to that quote, Ymarsakar. But one of them would result in giving myself a two-week quarantine... neutral )

I went to sleep without correcting it. Sorry about that.

------

My "weeping" is of course caused by the realization of the dilemma's nature;

- how the polarization or categorizing of others is instantly equal to the polarization of ourselves - creating the barrier we perceive, but are unable to break through. And it's also a defining feature of our sense of justice, as you touch upon. Thank you.

#17 2021-07-17 07:06:15

Why don't see it like it was explained in the last federation video?  In higher levels of existence like 6 D and above you know that everything is balanced, that every group or race is not good or evil but simply itself. And that we all are connected in one source. In this state you are very permittive, you know the one perspective is as correct as the other perspective, it only depends of the position you take. And you can prefer to take no position and be allow the things to go on and on and on.

Not interfering, pure acceptance.

But when you move your position in 3D on earth things look different. When you are here and you decide to be pure source consciousness, and you accept everything and you allow all things to happen, then you would not need to be here incarnated at all.

Here we have to decide for one position and against another. If not, someone stronger decides for us. Here everyone is part of the one or the other agenda. Whether he is aware of that or not.

#18 2021-07-17 08:22:19

07wideeyes

DarkOwl wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

Liberty is a strong European theme (amongst the races, possibly the strongest, although I may be biased).
That of course is a problem for the 'controllers'.

We have large scale Chinese immigration here in NZ and growing (in a decade or so, 25 % of NZ will be Chinese). Virtually none of these can be expected to stand up to the encroaching tyranny which is a huge problem. All by design!

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Why? Haven't races throughout history wanted to do away with others? Why is today any different?
Why are European majority countries subjected to the heaviest mind control and assaults on their bodies and minds?
Why are European majority countries subjected the most open borders?
Why is racism not tolerated except when it's directed at white folk?
Why has European culture been the only one subjected to the full spectrum 'culture of critique' through universities to dismantle every aspect of what has held it together?

'White genocide' may be hyperbolic.
Or is it?

I woke up this morning thinking I'd reply to one or two replies on here following Bok's post which, I dare to suggest, 'triggered' one or two of our members. But then I read your reply, Dark Owl, and was delighted to see that you had done the job for me!!! Just read a book or two about the development of political correctness, as I felt compelled to do a couple of years ago, and it's laid out bare. 'Fake alien invasion' is mirrored in the fake refugee invasion of Europe back in 2015 -16. Except that was a real invasion, with Soros and his puppet-slaves deeply implicated.

The main criticism of Bok's post, in my view, is that it isn't directly related to any material on Cosmic Agency; a point alluded to when Happy suggested that the writer should watch and read more of material here.

#19 2021-07-17 11:51:43

Robert369

Warrior Bishop wrote:

Why don't see it like it was explained in the last federation video?  In higher levels of existence like 6 D and above you know that everything is balanced, that every group or race is not good or evil but simply itself. And that we all are connected in one source. In this state you are very permittive

This is a theoretical explanation that makes sense IF coming from a higher density and IF there was balance, but the current situation is enforced by permissiveness of a low density GF faction, through active cooperation with Regressives and by actively using regressive methods.

Intentionally wrongly using "higher perspectives" like "We are One" is one of the many methods/lies of how Regressives and mind-controllers use the higher wisdoms against people - seemingly not only on Earth but all over the galaxy. If that goes overboard, after short time all the lower densities would only be regressively controlled (though they obviously wouldn't do so openly, because they need non-regressive people for food/loosh and more).

Which is exactly the situation that I currently see. Or in their own Earth Cabal words: The best slave is the one who firmly believes that he is free.

As below, so above: Much of what they do on Earth is like unknowingly sharing their out-of-matrix issues. The ones that they subconsciously desire/need to get help with.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-07-17 11:51:56)

#20 2021-07-17 12:25:05

Robert369

@Genoveva Very nice write-up, which I fully agree with. Thank you for taking time to put it into words !

As for this last question:

Genoveva wrote:

Seriously, though, how to escape the hell of buzzing from mind controlling radiation, long enough to focus on love only? I guess we have no choice but to get there...

I invented a protection solution that works for real and has been confirmed by "external sources". It'll take a while to get it out, though, because for the time being aka while the Cabals are still active, such cannot be done publicly.

If you wish to know more and have device building skills, check my profile.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-07-17 12:28:38)

#21 2021-07-17 13:49:48

07wideeyes

Just want to second what Robert 369 wrote, Genoveva. Fantastic comprehensive write-up, many thanks. Provides an inrush (or outrush!) of positive energy when I read such things.

#22 2021-07-18 23:17:32

Crystal Dragon wrote:

So there're Jews infiltrating even this forum. Should've anticipated that.

#23 2021-07-19 00:26:21

This whole thread is a spastic load of divisive, racist disinformation and other misconceptions. Each individual should be evaluated on their merits. There are good and bad, enlightened and unenlightened in every race, ethnic, and religious group, and every star race.

I'm seeing blanket statements about everyone from Andromedans to Jews to Chinese, as if they were all the same. Yes, China has a shitty government, just like everyone else. They are just people, a mix of moral and ethical persuasions and levels of enlightenment. Yes, Jews have little secret society clubs that are part of the cabal power structure. Just like everyone else.

The powers that be do not care about preserving or eliminating one race or another. Some low end puppet groups and societies have racially based agendas, but their agendas are not the main cabal agenda, but they do serve it. All other-selves, to them, are equally expendable, or equally worthy if they excel at service to self. Might makes right, you excell based on personal strength, willpower, and predatory instinct. Race is irrelevant. That being said, they use ideologies like identity politics and racism to divide and conquer. White victimhood/supremacism stinks just as much as SJW crybullies.

Focusing on identity politics, racial platitudes, us vs them is all bullshit, whether it is blue kool aid or red kool aid, far left or far right stupid ideologies. Anyone blaming an entire ethnic or religious group for their problems is making themselves a willing buttpuppet for the cabal.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-07-19 00:31:33)

righteously indignant

#24 2021-07-19 00:41:11

Vega

daaaayum smile

Note to self. Don't mess with Dragons. Of the crystal variety. Or I am gonna feel the Dragon Burn.

Kosminen Seikkailija wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

Last edited by Vega (2021-07-19 00:42:38)

#25 2021-07-19 00:49:58

Vega wrote:

daaaayum smile

Note to self. Don't mess with Dragons. Of the crystal variety. Or I am gonna feel the Dragon Burn.

Kosminen Seikkailija wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

I reported whatever that is. Some people are really that ignorant, others are paid shills.

righteously indignant

Board footer