You are not logged in.

#26 2021-07-19 01:13:00

Vega

Re: My message to the Galactic Federation of Planets

@Crystal Dragon Your response was amazing. I have interacted with some trolls and shills in the YouTube comments. They really don't have a clue who they are messing with. smile

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#27 2021-07-19 02:16:58

DarkOwl

Crystal Dragon wrote:

This whole thread is a spastic load of divisive, racist disinformation and other misconceptions. Each individual should be evaluated on their merits. There are good and bad, enlightened and unenlightened in every race, ethnic, and religious group, and every star race.

I haven't seen anything I would call racist on this thread. Your sensitivity meter may be more highly tuned perhaps. I personally hate racism and think it's dumb but our definitions may be different.

Crystal Dragon wrote:

I'm seeing blanket statements about everyone from Andromedans to Jews to Chinese, as if they were all the same. Yes, China has a shitty government, just like everyone else. They are just people, a mix of moral and ethical persuasions and levels of enlightenment. Yes, Jews have little secret society clubs that are part of the cabal power structure. Just like everyone else.

I made the statement re. Chinese population in NZ. It was a blanket statement (I used the word "most"). It was also a factual statement! The vast majority of the Chinese in NZ will follow orders. That's not a judgement. That's not racism. That's just a fact. Surely we should be ok to state facts no? (BTW, I've met a number of very outspoken and rebellious Chinese but they are a distinct minority and they know it)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#28 2021-07-19 02:24:12

DarkOwl

Kosminen Seikkailija wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

White genocide theories. It's unbelievable how anyone who considers themselves a seeker of truth and principle would ascribe to such obvious crap.

So there're Jews infiltrating even this forum. Should've anticipated that.

I was under the impression Jews were as welcome here as anyone.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#29 2021-07-19 14:19:13

DarkOwl wrote:
Kosminen Seikkailija wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

White genocide theories. It's unbelievable how anyone who considers themselves a seeker of truth and principle would ascribe to such obvious crap.

So there're Jews infiltrating even this forum. Should've anticipated that.

I was under the impression Jews were as welcome here as anyone.

No doubt, I just made an observation not a judgment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53A5AJoRxF0

#30 2021-07-19 16:56:30

Robert369

Ymarsakar wrote:

Only someone that has been human can judge humans at all levels.

That logic is incomplete though, because many judge things beyond their comprehension. Thus, from seeing a judgement one cannot derive that they are "there" to do such judgement.

Plus "judging" itself already shows perceptional limitations, because due to free will and individual progress of every soul (aka consciousness attention points), there's only "experience of a different type", meaning that one may like or dislike actions of others, but not judge - a seemingly small yet important difference. Accepting > Judging.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-07-19 16:56:45)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#31 2021-07-19 17:13:47

I guess not believing in identity politics, in this case specifically the ones flavored like white victimhood, automatically makes me a "Jew". Yes, that's totally me. Crystal Hoovid, anchor of the Yahweh lineages...AHAHAHAHA!!! Anyone who wants to keep believing that is free to. After all, I have nothing against the Hoovids, however things may have been in past galactic conflicts.

Try and take a look at the etymology of the word "Aryan" and similar words, such as "Iran", which was once the Zoroastrian empire of Persia. Idiot "red pillers" think they know how the world works just because they read ATS and some alt right or alt left bullshit websites.

righteously indignant

#32 2021-07-19 17:23:07

Robert369

Crystal Dragon wrote:

I guess not believing in identity politics, in this case specifically the ones flavored like white victimhood, automatically makes me a "Jew".

Right, and this is even more ridiculous as "Jew" is about religious grouping which is race-independent just like other religious belief systems, while race is a different one. Not that a Human's "race" can be safely defined on our planet after millennia of enforced race-mixing anyways, as almost everyone is a mix anyways.

If must be, I'd rather "divide" people by their actions, e.g. "spreads the jab", "desired the jab" and "refused the jab" (though some of them had to take them anyways). Or in other words "oppressor", "willing slave" and "revolutionist". It is always the actions of the people that count.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#33 2021-08-02 08:19:16

Robert369

Genoveva wrote:

Really? Let's try a bit of critical thinking. What about water? Let's see ... the submarine 'radar' is actually propagating sound pings in water medium. For this reason, it is also called sonar. Celestial bodies emit sound. It has been recorded. How is that possible since the air is missing in cosmos?

Wifi works on a predetermined wavelength which serves as carrier for variable pulsations.

I think you are missing a few key concepts of waves, names that there are different wave forms and types (both!) and these have different behavior, e.g. mechanical, electric or magnetic wave types, and then e.g. transversal and longitudinal wave forms. All of these waves have different properties and cannot just be summarized as one, and in fact many things emit several wave types and forms (both!) at the same time, while some of them only can be perceived e.g. due to sensors being limited or the transfer medium being insufficient.

Since you have access to my private server, I suggest to read up the Knowledge Base there on these topics.

#34 2021-12-01 04:56:25

BOK

I am back.
I don't want to type an entire book so I am going to skip right to here and try to make this short.
To begin with, the United Federation of Planets already knows this, but they assume that no one on Earth knows this.
Some of us have a long memory.
Only a small population of White Folks were left alive on Earth, after the last time the the reptilians attempted to completely genocide us without any survivors.
I know the location of the survivors, my ancestors, but I won't tell it in public, that is also why I don't tell when.  I won't say when & where.
Thousands of years ago (I know when, won't say when it was) grays were sent to Earth to contact us.
By that time White Folks had inhabited the entire Earth, and there were only White Folks on Earth (the Federation knows this).
It took quite a while for all the different "nations" of Earthlings (all one people, but spread out all across Earth) and representatives from all across Earth were sent to meet with the grays.
I will skip describing the meeting, but after the meeting ended and the grays left and did not return.  My ancestors wondered what that was all about.  Well now we know.
The grays work for the reptilians, and the reptilians sent the grays to find individuals who matched the low frequency of the reptilians, and none of the Earth Humans did, so there was no way for the reptilians to return to Earth.
Thousands of years later, the reptilians had still never found any Earth Humans that were compatible with the low frequency of the reptilians, so they put some here.
There never were any black africans on Earth until the reptilians put them here.  To the Earth Humans, the black africans had suddenly appeared from nowhere.  We discovered them when normal White Families disappeared, and what we discovered was that the parents had been murdered by black africans, and the children were stolen for sex toys, and probably for food & genetic experiments of the reptilians.
Later, after they had enough black africans to choose from, the reptilians selected 13 black african families of a low vibration (the chosen people that the hebrews talk about) and they became the group that is today known as the illuminati.
The reptilians introduced slavery to Earth, and through the slave trade, the 13 families eventually became much lighter skinned, as they are today, but they are still the same 13 black african families who were put on Earth by the reptilians, so that the reptilians would have someone on Earth to serve them.
The Federation claims that everything that is going on here on Earth is all the fault of us White Humans, and accuse us of manifesting reptilians and causing this problem ourselves.
But when there were only White Humans on Earth, there were no reptilians, and it remained that way for many thousands of years, and the Federation knows this is true.
It was only after the reptilians put black africans on Earth, that the black africans manifested reptilians (if it is even true that anyone on Earth manifested any reptilians, because we have no proof that it even happened) but the reptilians put the black africans here on Earth in order to have individuals with a low vibration to match the vibration of the reptilians.
The reptilians have committed genocide against us, invaded our planet with their black africans, used their black africans as an excuse to invade Earth themselves, and begun another genocide against us.
The reptilians are using advanced alien technology against us, which is against the law.
The invasion of Earth was against the law.
Every thing the reptilians do is against the law.
The Federation says that they will not stop the reptilians, even though the reptilians are breaking the law, and blame us, the victims, for what the criminal reptilians have done.
As for my own family, the family was split three different times.  Some of the family remained on the surface, but some of the family went underground to escape from the violent criminal behavior of the blacks and mulattoes that the reptilians use against us as a genocide to wipe us out.  Later the family split again, with some remaining on the surface, and some going underground to escape violent savage mulattoes.  And then the family split again, with some remaining on the surface, and some going underground to escape a different group of savage cannibal mulattoes.
The reptilians have to be removed from Earth--  All of them!
The blacks and mulattoes all have to be removed from Earth--  All of them!
Earth was a peaceful planet, until the reptilians committed a huge genocide against us, when they intended to wipe us all out, but a few survived.
Now they are committing another genocide against us, using advanced space alien technology, and using the blacks and mulattoes that they put here on Earth, against us.
This all has to stop!

#35 2021-12-01 05:36:28

DarkOwl

BOK wrote:

I am back.
I don't want to type an entire book so I am going to skip right to here and try to make this short.
To begin with, the United Federation of Planets already knows this, but they assume that no one on Earth knows this.
Some of us have a long memory.
Only a small population of White Folks were left alive on Earth, after the last time the the reptilians attempted to completely genocide us without any survivors.
I know the location of the survivors, my ancestors, but I won't tell it in public, that is also why I don't tell when.  I won't say when & where.
Thousands of years ago (I know when, won't say when it was) grays were sent to Earth to contact us.
By that time White Folks had inhabited the entire Earth, and there were only White Folks on Earth (the Federation knows this).
It took quite a while for all the different "nations" of Earthlings (all one people, but spread out all across Earth) and representatives from all across Earth were sent to meet with the grays.
I will skip describing the meeting, but after the meeting ended and the grays left and did not return.  My ancestors wondered what that was all about.  Well now we know.
The grays work for the reptilians, and the reptilians sent the grays to find individuals who matched the low frequency of the reptilians, and none of the Earth Humans did, so there was no way for the reptilians to return to Earth.
Thousands of years later, the reptilians had still never found any Earth Humans that were compatible with the low frequency of the reptilians, so they put some here.
There never were any black africans on Earth until the reptilians put them here.  To the Earth Humans, the black africans had suddenly appeared from nowhere.  We discovered them when normal White Families disappeared, and what we discovered was that the parents had been murdered by black africans, and the children were stolen for sex toys, and probably for food & genetic experiments of the reptilians.
Later, after they had enough black africans to choose from, the reptilians selected 13 black african families of a low vibration (the chosen people that the hebrews talk about) and they became the group that is today known as the illuminati.
The reptilians introduced slavery to Earth, and through the slave trade, the 13 families eventually became much lighter skinned, as they are today, but they are still the same 13 black african families who were put on Earth by the reptilians, so that the reptilians would have someone on Earth to serve them.
The Federation claims that everything that is going on here on Earth is all the fault of us White Humans, and accuse us of manifesting reptilians and causing this problem ourselves.
But when there were only White Humans on Earth, there were no reptilians, and it remained that way for many thousands of years, and the Federation knows this is true.
It was only after the reptilians put black africans on Earth, that the black africans manifested reptilians (if it is even true that anyone on Earth manifested any reptilians, because we have no proof that it even happened) but the reptilians put the black africans here on Earth in order to have individuals with a low vibration to match the vibration of the reptilians.
The reptilians have committed genocide against us, invaded our planet with their black africans, used their black africans as an excuse to invade Earth themselves, and begun another genocide against us.
The reptilians are using advanced alien technology against us, which is against the law.
The invasion of Earth was against the law.
Every thing the reptilians do is against the law.
The Federation says that they will not stop the reptilians, even though the reptilians are breaking the law, and blame us, the victims, for what the criminal reptilians have done.
As for my own family, the family was split three different times.  Some of the family remained on the surface, but some of the family went underground to escape from the violent criminal behavior of the blacks and mulattoes that the reptilians use against us as a genocide to wipe us out.  Later the family split again, with some remaining on the surface, and some going underground to escape violent savage mulattoes.  And then the family split again, with some remaining on the surface, and some going underground to escape a different group of savage cannibal mulattoes.
The reptilians have to be removed from Earth--  All of them!
The blacks and mulattoes all have to be removed from Earth--  All of them!
Earth was a peaceful planet, until the reptilians committed a huge genocide against us, when they intended to wipe us all out, but a few survived.
Now they are committing another genocide against us, using advanced space alien technology, and using the blacks and mulattoes that they put here on Earth, against us.
This all has to stop!

There's so much wrong with this post I don't know where to begin!

Firstly, skin colour has nothing to do with the soul that inhabits said skin. If you have been following the Taygetan info, you'll know that this body is just a biosuit for many different races. While different galactic races might prefer certain racial groups on earth, there are no hard and fast rules dictating this... at all! The human race is a very mixed bag as are all the racial groups that make up the human race.

To suggest that all black people are somehow put here by regressive reptilians is absurd and offensive!

On that note, I find this comment just as offensive:
"The reptilians have to be removed from Earth--  All of them!"

Do you realise there are non-regressive reptilians on (or should I say under) our planets surface? Are you going to lump those guys in with the reptile criminals as well?!

It's tempting to delete such a post. I won't as I want to reply to it and give you a warning.

This is not the place for racially divisive posts, whether you are referring to human races or non-human!
Do not post such crap again or I will ban you quicker than you can blink!!

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-12-01 05:37:44)

#36 2021-12-01 08:49:03

07wideeyes

BOK, I recall one or two of your posts from the past. I remember that the response from one or two forum members I found to be inadequate, just calling you out as 'racist' without looking more closely at what you had to say, or asking you to explain. Personally, I think there is a valid point of view that some humans from cultures that are predominantly white-skinned are special targets for the cabal at the present. The cabal seems especially keen to destroy 'European cultures' by encouraging immigration of enormous numbers of people from outside who have very different cultures. On the other hand, they seem to use folk from places like India and Africa for their 'experiments' eg leaving lots of black Africans maimed and injured after their 'shot experiments'.   

That said, you really need to spell out more what you are talking about, because it does sound extremely divisive re. humanity, and I see no truth in it. I agree with what Dark Owl has to say about souls, skin colour, and reptilians. He sums up the situation effectively. My own experience of more than a decade teaching English to people from all countries and backgrounds confirmed what I already knew: all countries, cultures, and religions even, are a mix of the good, the bad, and the ugly. I came across great people from all parts of the globe, all colour of skin etc etc.

So the least you need to do is explain a bit. Anybody can make claims, it's easy. Like saying the inside of planet Earth is made of pineapple juice.

#37 2021-12-01 17:23:18

Bigfeet_E

Omg BOK ... "These are not the drones you are looking for, go home and rethink your life" ... feels like an appropriate quote here.

#38 2021-12-01 23:18:43

Vega

giphy.gif

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#39 2021-12-02 09:16:33

07wideeyes

Good one, Vega!!! Ha ha!

#40 2021-12-02 19:24:18

DarkOwl

07wideeyes wrote:

Good one, Vega!!! Ha ha!

Made me laugh too big_smile
Love you Vega!

Board footer