You are not logged in.

#1 2021-07-17 17:11:05

Taking Our Solar System Back: Using Celestial Mechanics Against Them

I have been considering some things starseeds/awake humans can do to not just exit the game, but win it. If we just exit without changing anything, we all just go home and forfeit Gaia's future to feeble and unimaginative minds and hands, of some sub-optimal version of us born through arbitrary suffering. Then we came for nothing. We choose a different timeline. We take back our planet and our solar system. Forfeiture and escape is not the way of the D'jedi. Sol and Gaia called. Humanity's highest selves called to wake them from this nightmare. They have been tricked into a collective marriage with sadness. It's time for an annulment. The ones that think they are the judges shall now be judged.

This is our timeline. We choose different. We can strengthen our bond with Gaia, speak and pray to her, give our love and ask understanding for the errors of humanity, that there are ones that are her stewards out among the stars that are doing her greater harm. Their misery games make the heat of our rage and hate and despair seep down into the planet and damage it worse than human pollution ever could. We must bond with Gaia and make her see the truth.

The black goo can be programmed to support humanity, and to reject the depopulist Saturn fed and regressive races like Maitre and other negative Orion troublemakers. If they continue on their agendas it can make them very sick. They try to give us sickness and disease. What if Earth's black goo became their virus and our antibody? We can take back Earth and use its defenses against them, because they are not its rightful guardians.

Our sun is blasting intense cosmic rays from the central sun/source. We can become more in tune with our own sun. Those rays, again, under our sovereignty be used to heal and empower humankind, but also make regressives and authoritarian depopulist feds very uncomfortable and have to change their ways or leave the solar system because it will become too hot for them while healing us.

We can send visualizations to our solar system, our planet, and to Saturn. Picture Saturn being completely engulfed and bombarded by pure green ray and or pure cyan ray energy. Visualize a doorway too the heart, they can take it and stop their agenda. If they fail to match the frequencies we send it will be painful and they will have to change or leave.

These and many more things we can do.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-07-17 17:11:52)

righteously indignant

#2 2021-07-17 17:35:31

Robert369

Re: Taking Our Solar System Back: Using Celestial Mechanics Against Them

I agree that since we - the real and soul-based people - all are god-creators and have the power of "programming" our environment and even the universe via pure intent and manifestation. In fact, we all are the only one in our very own universe and "just" make this universe interact with those of others in a way that it looks like a multiplayer game.

This allows what I always say: "In my universe, this is like that and not like the other". And if enough people do the same, their universes will progress into the same direction together, thus allowing to play together in "the desired timeline".

Your idea of using the Black Goo for such is interesting and could help, as it would toxify the enemy which makes the actual fight much easier. Yet, this doesn't take away the need for people to actually form the new future, because by just removing the old systems you will not have new ones. Thus, knowing what one wants is more important than knowing what one doesn't - though, of course, the latter is very supportive for the former.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2021-07-17 17:44:31

Robert369 wrote:

I agree that since we - the real and soul-based people - all are god-creators and have the power of "programming" our environment and even the universe via pure intent and manifestation. In fact, we all are the only one in our very own universe and "just" make this universe interact with those of others in a way that it looks like a multiplayer game.

This allows what I always say: "In my universe, this is like that and not like the other". And if enough people do the same, their universes will progress into the same direction together, thus allowing to play together in "the desired timeline".

Your idea of using the Black Goo for such is interesting and could help, as it would toxify the enemy which makes the actual fight much easier. Yet, this doesn't take away the need for people to actually form the new future, because by just removing the old systems you will not have new ones. Thus, knowing what one wants is more important than knowing what one doesn't - though, of course, the latter is very supportive for the former.

Yes, I agree. Addressing these problems doesn't negate the need for humanity stepping up and making new systems, and it does not negate the need for inner work, shadow integration, or anything like that. In fact, having annoying external forces and stacked odds actually makes doing the inner work all the more important rather than being an excuse to accept victimhood and not do it.

righteously indignant

#4 2021-07-18 01:22:19

charliebelle

#5 2021-07-18 06:18:34

Robert369

charliebelle wrote:

I kindly request to please refrain from posting such blank nonsense, which is a common habit of yours. It forces people to needlessly open a thread where "a new post" is shown, just to find that yet again they wasted time for one of your empty posts. Thank you !

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2021-07-18 07:49:16

One of the fed's problems worth contemplating is you can see them as bureaucratic busy-bodies that like to micro-manage too much, and don't really consider how people feel about that.

righteously indignant

#7 2021-07-18 08:01:08

I'd like to add something regarding "negative" black goo. Turns out it's not super duper scary. It's just another opportunity for shadow transmutation. It is not something fundamentally insidious, it is something quite normal that have been corrupted and traumatized. It is part of Tiamat. It messes humans up because of unintegrated shadow, and seems to be in conflict with Gaia because Gaia was basically ruled by Marduk for the longest time.

What needs to be communicated and programmed into it is that Marduk does not represent Gaia, and never did, and his energies are waning here rapidly. Humans and Gaia are not Tiamat's enemy, but allies. If they are dropping this Tiamat goo stuff on or in people, they are not giving humans anything new, as the trauma of Tiamat is already inside them with or without the goo. They are just accelerating the confrontation/integration process.

Do this right, and this substance becomes a symbiotic ally of humans and Earth.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-07-18 08:02:20)

righteously indignant

#8 2021-07-18 11:34:06

Ymarsakar
Banned

Thry lack an open heart and projects too many rules and morality unto the collective.

This causes order through obedience but notnthrough compassion or kindness.

Thus those who oppose the federation due to unkindness, will have their own heart chakra lack judged.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#9 2021-07-18 15:05:06

Vega

Robert369 wrote:
charliebelle wrote:

I kindly request to please refrain from posting such blank nonsense, which is a common habit of yours. It forces people to needlessly open a thread where "a new post" is shown, just to find that yet again they wasted time for one of your empty posts. Thank you !

You say you request kindly, but I don't feel it. That was not a very kind request. Just saying.

It probably has sth to do with Crystal Dragon's signature. But don't ask me what it means, I haven't decoded what Crystal Dragon's signature means. It has sth to do with his picture but I don't know the meaning of that too.

This will probably derail the conversation, so short quick replies, and then back to topic. If it's a long conversation and can be related to the Cosmic Agency material, branch it into another thread. It's hard but I'll do my best to follow that rule.

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#10 2021-07-18 15:23:09

Ymarsakar wrote:

Thry lack an open heart and projects too many rules and morality unto the collective.

This causes order through obedience but notnthrough compassion or kindness.

Thus those who oppose the federation due to unkindness, will have their own heart chakra lack judged.

This is true. Humans need to learn to practice what they preach. However, there's an aspect of how this tends to work I find fishy that needs to be called out.

So, it's easy to picture, some person who knows these topics and calls out or even rants against the federation going about their daily lives, and having distortions and actions where they aren't always acting with proper green ray capacity to people around them. Nobody's perfect in 3d incarnation, most far from. It's easy to picture some relatively trivial incident in their lives where they aren't being nice, then their day spirals out of control in this comic book series of events and they learn a lesson that actually is rather painful, sometimes even traumatizing, where the severity is really comically disproportionate.

That is how it often seems to work for anyone incarnate on Earth. The cycle seems to be taking a lot longer for the federation to experience any consequences or judgment, even though the amount of misery their actions have created exceeds what most humans get tough lessons for. When you look at the root word of sin, it means knowledge. It means to a large extent, you know the consequences of your actions and the negative impact on others, yet you move forward and do it anyway. That's full choice.

I think it would be accurate to say, that the federation are much less veiled, and that they know the consequences of their actions. They know how much pain they cause, yet they justify it and move forward anyways. Really, I could not find a better example of true bald faced sin.

Humans rarely sin with that level of purity/intensity. Most human sins are not made in anywhere close to full knowledge of consequences, and made under much more adverse and veiled conditions, yet they suffer much harsher judgment. Seems to be a massive double standard. The federation have easy and free lives in comparison. All their material and health needs are met. They are free to explore the stars and even starseed into lower densities at will. They have enemies, but have nobody who they need to run or hide from anymore. They are the big fish, and they are secure(at least on their own density level within the milky way galaxy).

They have everything easy, they sin in full knowledge of the pain they cause, and they seem to just never suffer any consequences, while humans seem to get near instant and disproportionately harsh consequences.

The instant we believe we have to be obedient and subject to this double standard, or to their set of rules, we lose, because their set of rules simply does not contain a win condition for humanity. None. That's not part of their system. Their "tests" are not meant to be passed.

I do not play by their rules anymore. Humanity does not have to either.

No more double standards. No more rigged tests and con artist proctors. Counter judgment day has begun. The judges will be judged.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-07-18 16:46:36)

righteously indignant

#11 2021-07-18 15:36:02

One very large distinction I'd like to make clear is that this is not an "attack". I am not advocating to psychically or otherwise attack the federation, to curse them or wish them ill or use negative stuff on them. I'm not even advocating to do this against the STS regressives.

That would not be using higher laws, and would be like going into a dark room with a shovel trying to shovel the darkness out. probably trip and bump your head on your damn shovel and not accomplish a thing. Instead, what I am advocating is to simply open up the window and let in the light, then the darkness disappears. If we bond with Gaia and our star and solar system and make it radiate a certain standard of light, they will either have to match the frequency or whatever consequences or discomfort from not doing that and remaining here will be on them.

righteously indignant

#12 2021-07-18 15:48:32

I think Charliebelle simply uses the asterisks to bookmark something or convey an interest in following it further. Or alternatively, it could be related to my signature, like a bat signal lol.

For Vega: I've got a lot of tricks in my bat belt * * * ;P. I still fight dirty, but for the good. It's not like I'm using heavily coded occult symbology here, just picture it as actual stars. This is really easy, especially with some of the hints I dropped and other things I've shared.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-07-18 18:10:58)

righteously indignant

#13 2021-07-18 16:08:42

charliebelle

Robert369 wrote:
charliebelle wrote:

This is now I communicate my presence. True to a time traveler, I touch on things and bounce around, then I come back. Searching for clues or wisdom that resonates with me. Gathering my parts.My navigation technique is different from your Robert. You crusty old fart. Please leave me alone.

#14 2021-07-18 16:59:54

I know this is a little tongue in cheek, but daaaayum:

https://www.sheffieldchildrens.nhs.uk/w … nit611.jpg

righteously indignant

#15 2021-07-18 18:29:29

Charliebelle, your presence is welcome and appreciated.

Robert...I've got nothing against you. You are intelligent and passionate, and deep down compassionate, that much is obvious to me. I don't like confrontation. I like to build bridges. I know that you like to clean under the bridges to make sure no trolls take up residence, but sometimes you go too far and way off target. Consider what I'm about to say, though, because I have not called you out directly, as several others have on several occasions. I tried to be subtle about it with my reference to federation acting like annoying bureaucrats, thinking maybe you'd get the hint and reflect a bit.

You strut around badgering and rule-sharking people for things that aren't even an issue, trying to micro manage and control everything. This is obviously why you are no longer a mod, at least part of it. You got on people's cases for linking to and cross referencing material other than CA or PK, yet did so when it suited you, like with the Kim G. thread. This is a double standard, to enforce something that wasn't even a rule to begin with, that you yourself broke when it suited you.

Please put your confrontational and anal-retentive nature into check and learn to get along with others a bit better. In other words, dude, just chill...when you are not on this sort of bullshit, you often make very intelligent points and contribute positively to the discussions and vibes. That other petty stuff is getting in your way. You'll be lighter and better off without it.

righteously indignant

#16 2021-07-18 19:58:31

Vega

Crystal Dragon wrote:

For Vega: I've got a lot of tricks in my bat belt * * * ;P. I still fight dirty, but for the good. It's not like I'm using heavily coded occult symbology here, just picture it as actual stars. This is really easy, especially with some of the hints I dropped and other things I've shared.

Hmm, maybe I'll use it as a bat signal when I need your assistance. I am trying to avoid fighting "dirty" so maybe I'll let you do the dirty work and l'll be the pure innocent little angel, and let you gather all the karma. lol smile

Also once again we are going to make Happy unhappy. And we are going to make Robert unhappy too but he brought that onto himself.

There can be fights and quarrels between friends and family, so let's all not take this too seriously, and too personally.
Some conflict and fights between us is not the end of the world. smile <3

Last edited by Vega (2021-07-18 20:04:39)

#17 2021-07-18 20:48:05

Vega

Crystal Dragon wrote:

We can strengthen our bond with Gaia, speak and pray to her, give our love and ask understanding for the errors of humanity, that there are ones that are her stewards out among the stars that are doing her greater harm.

Crystal Dragon have you heard of people marrying their pets? I am thinking of "marrying" an entire planet. lol big_smile No wonder the asleepy people think we are crazy lol. big_smile

https://guildofgaia.com/

Last edited by Vega (2021-07-18 20:48:53)

#18 2021-07-18 21:40:52

Vega wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

We can strengthen our bond with Gaia, speak and pray to her, give our love and ask understanding for the errors of humanity, that there are ones that are her stewards out among the stars that are doing her greater harm.

Crystal Dragon have you heard of people marrying their pets? I am thinking of "marrying" an entire planet. lol big_smile No wonder the asleepy people think we are crazy lol. big_smile

https://guildofgaia.com/

That Gaia marriage thing is not crazy at all. Already a done deal for me, although strengthening the bond and letting blockages fall away from a 3d incarnate standpoint still requires work to be a better guardian. The marriage part is already in action. My main form is asleep in a star(Alnilam, the middle one), not some immersion pod.

And yeah, maybe I should not have spoken up, because the things I said have already been said by others to the same person. Just hasn't seemed to have had much of an impact. Holding up the mirror is not fun. If its some little troll, it can be satisfying, but I take no pleasure in confrontation with people I actually respect, and that definitely includes Robert and most of the regular posters here in general. So many times I'd see this and not say anything.

This is probably the last I'll say on that subject. I don't take it personally, though there's times its irritated me a bit. I'd rather just chill and get along though.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-07-18 21:48:34)

righteously indignant

#19 2021-07-18 21:53:44

Robert369

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Please put your confrontational and anal-retentive nature into check and learn to get along with others a bit better. In other words, dude, just chill...when you are not on this sort of bullshit, you often make very intelligent points and contribute positively to the discussions and vibes. That other petty stuff is getting in your way. You'll be lighter and better off without it.

Please note that what you are writing there is exactly that which you criticize, and that even in a personal offensive manner that is not directed at an item of discussion but generalizes about a person. I think we need no such here, as recently was asked by the moderators. If something specific needs discussion, you can always aim at that, but please not at the person as you have no idea who I am, just like I have no idea who (almost) anyone here "really" is.

I do agree that none of this belongs is a forum, though - but it should start from everyone (including the ones who got criticized for something) and not be blamed on the ones naming it, as that is exactly Cabal style to remove criticism. Instead, I suggest to approach criticism with a mature exchange of arguments that avoid personal attacks and focus on factual topics/items/details. I hope we can agree on this being helpful.

This being said, I am aware that my style is controversal - but so is the style of almost everyone here who is daring to be unique and not "streamlined" programmed to not cause any controversy. In fact, this place is likely one of the last places for such people. So, as long as different viewpoints can be exchanged without personal attacks, I see no problem.

P.S.: Your speculation of why I am no longer moderator is utterly off and intentionally placed to badmouth me with hot air. That isn't worthy your many great posts either - and to use your very own words that you directed at me: "getting in your way", etc..

I suggest to leave it at that and drop personal stuff as a whole, while instead focusing on content only.

#20 2021-07-18 22:09:59

Vega

Crystal Dragon wrote:

My main form is asleep in a star(Alnilam, the middle one), not some immersion pod.

I on the other hand am like John Snow. I know nothing about where I come from, I guess I'll know when the timing is right.

And we all have blind spots and unresolved issues, and it's understandable that they will cause some unpleasant behavior towards each other. That doesn't bother me too much, what  frustrates me sometimes, is when someone won't admit their share of the responsibility for the conflict and only accuse the other person.

#21 2021-07-18 22:40:19

Robert369 wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

Please note that what you are writing there is exactly that which you criticize, and that even in a personal offensive manner that is not directed at an item of discussion but generalizes about a person. I think we need no such here, as recently was asked by the moderators. If something specific needs discussion, you can always aim at that, but please not at the person as you have no idea who I am, just like I have no idea who (almost) anyone here "really" is.

I do agree that none of this belongs is a forum, though - but it should start from everyone (including the ones who got criticized for something) and not be blamed on the ones naming it, as that is exactly Cabal style to remove criticism. Instead, I suggest to approach criticism with a mature exchange of arguments that avoid personal attacks and focus on factual topics/items/details. I hope we can agree on this being helpful.

This being said, I am aware that my style is controversal - but so is the style of almost everyone here who is daring to be unique and not "streamlined" programmed to not cause any controversy. In fact, this place is likely one of the last places for such people. So, as long as different viewpoints can be exchanged without personal attacks, I see no problem.

P.S.: Your speculation of why I am no longer moderator is utterly off and intentionally placed to badmouth me with hot air. That isn't worthy your many great posts either - and to use your very own words that you directed at me: "getting in your way", etc..

I suggest to leave it at that and drop personal stuff as a whole, while instead focusing on content only.

Fair enough. I apologize for the cheap shots about the mod thing, that was irritability on my part. I'd do better to not detune myself to simply make a point. I could have made it otherwise. I do think one thing we can all be aware of is that yes, communities like this, even heavily service to others, are comprised of eccentric, bold, and unfiltered personality types. That is why we should conscious of our approach towards others, just chill, and not be so uptight.

righteously indignant

#22 2021-07-18 22:42:32

Vega wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

My main form is asleep in a star(Alnilam, the middle one), not some immersion pod.

I on the other hand am like John Snow. I know nothing about where I come from, I guess I'll know when the timing is right.

And we all have blind spots and unresolved issues, and it's understandable that they will cause some unpleasant behavior towards each other. That doesn't bother me too much, what  frustrates me sometimes, is when someone won't admit their share of the responsibility for the conflict and only accuse the other person.

I know some main points, but many details missing. Besides, when you start looking beyond linearity into more parallel timelines, it gets a little weirder and harder to understand, even when you know the linear aspects of your soul history well enough.

righteously indignant

#23 2021-07-18 22:49:49

Robert369

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Fair enough. I apologize for the cheap shots about the mod thing, that was irritability on my part. I'd do better to not detune myself to simply make a point. I could have made it otherwise. I do think one thing we can all be aware of is that yes, communities like this, even heavily service to others, are comprised of eccentric, bold, and unfiltered personality types. That is why we should conscious of our approach towards others, just chill, and not be so uptight.

Thank you, and yes, I agree that all of us need to watch their detuning (including myself), otherwise we might lose the current progress we have made in no time due to reducing our frequency.

Hence I fully agree with a recent post about "raising the vibration of the forum". For which the ones who have gone further in their personal goals should be able to act as an example (which once again includes myself; you called it to be more relaxed while I often tend to be more strict). If not we can do it, who then ?

#24 2021-07-19 02:08:27

Ymarsakar
Banned

Charlie, one good way to make people leave you alone is a few appkications of tom montalk s realm dynamics. For a non mage and non adept, tom has penetrated to the hidden rules of this matrix.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#25 2021-07-19 02:39:17

DarkOwl

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Gaia is the only entity I speak to and have done for years. I also have had major 'prayers' answered by her that border on miraculous.

I was moved to tears to hear there are others who feel as strongly about her as I do.

<3 Gaia <3

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

Board footer