You are not logged in.

#26 2021-07-19 02:43:29

DarkOwl

Re: Taking Our Solar System Back: Using Celestial Mechanics Against Them

Really enjoyed the OP Crystal Dragon.
As much as I enjoyed the conflict resolution that followed.
It's always heart warming to see good will flowing after feathers have been ruffled.
It's feels like this community is slowly coming together smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#27 2021-07-19 13:30:12

Ymarsakar
Banned

Crystal d, it is much like the mythological elves. If they live 400 to 1000 years, maturity then is n9t 13 or 30 but like 40 to them.

This is ofcourse not exacrly like taygeta. But their leaders seem to be 100 plus and the reckless new volunteers are the 20s or wmeven teens because soul caliber is not biological age.

But it means the competent get promoted up. The elders are wiser because if they messed up, tltheir souls would reset or body dies.

The longer matueity cycle of fed et races and the light or celestial civs above them, is a nature of the timecompression here.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#28 2021-07-19 22:03:26

Vega

This translation from a conversation with Sav'el of Erra I think is relevant to this thread:
Influence of starseeds on planetary consciousness. https://www.facebook.com/groups/3255861 … 3221732111

Estel·la.- I understand, thank you. And what is Yázhi's theory? Here at your job, I mean.

Sav’el of Erra.- That, in the end, the Whole, the Universe, The Source, is the direct result of the
sum of the individual consciousnesses, being that by not being linear, each consciousness has
been the Universe itself. So, an advanced being is not just a being, but the result of the average of multiple beings of lesser consciousness that compose it as cells do a body.

Estel·la.- By forming between us then, the planets and the stars and so on?

Sav’el of Erra.- Since it would be the material observable part, yes.

Cristina.- And what would be the non-material?

Sav’el of Erra.- The consciousness that generates the material part. Either as a direct intention or as a by-product of your purely energetic activities.

Sav’el of Erra.- I take individual people. Animals that make up a population too. Like a city. I take the city itself too, as a total. So, I contrast the result of the sum of the values of the sum of the frequencies of its inhabitants and I contrast it with the reading of the city as such. Although, there
are variations for causes yet to be studied, they correspond almost perfectly, and as an experiment
it is repeatable and consistent, I conclude that the girl is right.

Taking into account seeds it changes in the sense that they are not equivalent in frequency to the population average. Observing, I can see with sensors, spectrometers and interferometers, that the
starseeds have the magnetic force and influence on the total frequency of the place of many normal people. Sometimes equivalent to several hundreds of thousands of average people for a single seed. Being that, in a scientifically measurable way, the enormous creative responsibility of
each seed can be verified.

Estel·la.- Wow. What a big difference.

Lina.- That's why our range of action is so important.

Sav’el of Erra.- Yes. We do not need to change all humans, just to unite the seeds.
Cristina.- In the consciousness of the Earth, who has more influence: the seeds, or for example the
vegetable and animal kingdom?

Sav’el of Erra.- Although my answer is annoying and also unfair, what the sensors tell me is that it is the seeds that have the greatest influence.

Lina.- Why is it annoying and unfair to you?
Sav’el of Erra.- Because I have a tendency to protect biology incapable of creating a visible elaborate culture. The animal and plant kingdom maintains high frequency, but also low, due to its mentality, mostly of survival. But still, the part of sustaining high frequency is directly affected by the activities of the human collective which, itself, is directed by the conscious creators, or seeds.

Lina.- It wouldn’t be what is expected, seeing the development of society and its state of
manipulation compared to the one that the seeds feel or remember?

Sav’el of Erra.- It is to be expected. That is correct, but I wish that nature itself would seek its own homeostasis despite human activity. Being that it will create its own protection mechanisms against
exploitative activities from humans, but the evidence does not support this case.

Estel·la.- What average of seeds do you observe in each city, for example? or globally?

Sav’el of Erra.- Each seed on average is equivalent in its creative frequency to 1500 normal humans, of what you call the Matrix. But I mean, those 1500 are being influenced by an average seed. And said average seed is not particularly awake. Many times we even confuse them for more
human Matrix people. A highly awakened seed influences tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands, sometimes more, influencing millions. An example of this last super level is David Icke.

English translation by SpaceMonkey of Taygetean Disclosure - English Transcripts

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#29 2021-07-19 23:57:04

Ymarsakar
Banned

These translations are very useful and a great service.

This will ve related to a few pts mad elsewhere by griv. That love cannot stop a drone kill strike.

I later made mostly serious but also funny comments related to that line of thought like me vs nuke, i win.

How is that possible or even sane?

Becaude the social memory complex or soul energy i have access to exceeds 8 billion humans combined.

Notice i dont refer to the 80% claim that they are unreal souls.

Real souls and unreal souls look about the same to me.

So the nuke is launched by people out to do something to me. To do that they have to oerceive me and to perceive me, they have to vibrate close to my realm which has gathered spiritual mass and enervy greater than the earth and federation combined.

Their vote under the matrix is tallied and counted against my vote. Who wins is whomever the system recognizes as having more votes.

Earth has voted ymarsakar out of existence, execution via nuke

Ymar: daga kota wa rou

Federation: all x trillion of us vote for you to cease existence.

Ymar: daga kota wa rou

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-20 00:01:11)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#30 2021-07-20 14:36:41

Vega

@Ymar I take your word for it, although a part of me has its doubts that you are that immune to this place. By I don't really know you so it could be true, you never know, maybe you are at Yazhi level of immunity. Still unless you are absolutely sure that you are at that level, be careful not to bring a vibration-knife into a gunfight, lol. Griv has a point too you know. And I don't mean this in a bad way Ymar, I really mean it when I say that I like you and the perspectives that you bring to the table. smile

I on the other hand still attract in my reality and am not immune even to stupid mosquitos. lol And I am not ashamed to admit that I have killed a lot of mosquito people during many of our battles.

But in my defense that was mostly before Swaruu reminded me that they are people too and before I realized that I have been murdering people this whole time. Lol. Now I wait until they sit on the wall, and I put a cup over them and slip a paper underneath and then release them outside. My days of murdering people are behind me. Lol. smile

And one of my sayings inspired by our big little sis Yazhi is:

"If you need to use a door to get out of your house, then you still probably need to wear your armor and take your sword with you before you get outside,  just in case."

In other words unless you have reached the level of our big little sis, then you probably still need to use a sword and an armor to protect yourself.

smile

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#31 2021-07-20 14:41:26

Robert369

Vega wrote:

"If you need to use a door to get out of your house, then you still probably need to wear your armor and take your sword with you before you get outside,  just in case."

Haha, gotta love that one. wink

Though, sadly in today's time of guns and energy/wave weapons, protection isn't that simple anymore. And while own energy protection helps with it to some extent (depends on your ability training), luckily even with Earth technology we can protect us from that (or just avoid it) - though the required simple technology isn't exactly publicly known due to our miseducation systems.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#32 2021-07-20 15:36:00

Ymarsakar
Banned

Vega wrote:

@Ymar I take your word for it, although a part of me has its doubts that you are that immune to this place. By I don't really know you so it could be true, you never know, maybe you are at Yazhi level of immunity. Still unless you are absolutely sure that you are at that level, be careful not to bring a vibration-knife into a gunfight, lol. Griv has a point too you know. And I don't mean this in a bad way Ymar, I really mean it when I say that I like you and the perspectives that you bring to the table. smile

I on the other hand still attract in my reality and am not immune even to stupid mosquitos. lol And I am not ashamed to admit that I have killed a lot of mosquito people during many of our battles.

But in my defense that was mostly before Swaruu reminded me that they are people too and before I realized that I have been murdering people this whole time. Lol. Now I wait until they sit on the wall, and I put a cup over them and slip a paper underneath and then release them outside. My days of murdering people are behind me. Lol. smile

And one of my sayings inspired by our big little sis Yazhi is:

In other words unless you have reached the level of our big little sis, then you probably still need to use a sword and an armor to protect yourself.

smile

Everyone has their own realm dynamics and reality. The internet allows us to communicate.

Even if physically we would be invisible to each other due to sub density differences.

So people who are vulnerable to drone strikes and federation manipulation, that is real to them. That is their reality. But just as i can cancel intervention in my realm, they can cancel my intervention too. So i cannot make them immune and they cannot make me vulnerable.

This is how free will is constructed in a game. There are limits to what can be done in a multiplayer game.

This is why shadow work integrates people s soul line and energy, giving their sovereignty back to them.

https://youtu.be/3-SRdG6-h04 another mackler video covering personal traumas. Feeling the emotions rather than blocking.

What you are interfacing with is not me. It is an account created on the swaruu forums. I have many accounts but usually the same name or id.

Only a fraction of my energy is put into these accounts.

And a human avatar body is just another account. A mere fraction is allowed to be present here, usually to avoid multi player imbalance.

Thus it is up to the players to figure out the quest solutioj thenselves. They will not be given sure fire answers even from a gm.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-20 15:39:18)

#33 2021-07-22 04:59:02

I find these binaural audio translations of star frequencies really nice for meditation and jamming undesirable vibes. I'm sure there are light codes and other benefits from each. Sadly, this content creator has done quite a few but still many not represented yet like Taygeta alone, but there is one of the Pleiades cluster, and my own home star, and many more to come.

Sound of the Pleiades: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fchL_YIiHHc

Sound of Alnilam, middle star of Orion's belt and my home star: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA7J7HsFxjw

There are quite a few other stars and star groups, and it seems they are constantly making more.

righteously indignant

#34 2021-07-22 05:07:26

DarkOwl wrote:

Really enjoyed the OP Crystal Dragon.
As much as I enjoyed the conflict resolution that followed.
It's always heart warming to see good will flowing after feathers have been ruffled.
It's feels like this community is slowly coming together smile

This community is coming together and gaining momentum. Intermittent interference is the result of the opposition being really salty. They will grab people right by the distortions and try to get internal bickering going. The more people consciously do their own shadow work and stuff the more difficult it is to hijack, the less the easier.

righteously indignant

#35 2021-07-22 06:04:43

STAR-ONE

Crystal Dragon wrote:

I find these binaural audio translations of star frequencies really nice for meditation and jamming undesirable vibes. I'm sure there are light codes and other benefits from each. Sadly, this content creator has done quite a few but still many not represented yet like Taygeta alone, but there is one of the Pleiades cluster, and my own home star, and many more to come.

Sound of Alnilam, middle star of Orion's belt and my home star: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA7J7HsFxjw

There are quite a few other stars and star groups, and it seems they are constantly making more.

Thanks for the link friend. I feel good vibrations while reading you, from which planet or system of stars of the constellation Orion does one complex of societal memory come from? Are you in contact with some dragons down there?

#36 2021-07-22 08:20:40

STAR-ONE wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

Thanks for the link friend. I feel good vibrations while reading you, from which planet or system of stars of the constellation Orion does one complex of societal memory come from? Are you in contact with some dragons down there?

I have had hints of relation to dragon lineages. I resonate with the idea of being a hybrid, more human but some slight reptilian features in some past or parallels lives. Could be others where I am more reptilian or even full on dragon. The positive dragon groups do seem to be part of my support system.

Hello again, by the way. Good to see you here. I went by Black Dragon on B4, haven't been too into the vibes or administrative stuff there lately.

righteously indignant

#37 2021-07-23 15:50:30

STAR-ONE

Crystal Dragon wrote:
STAR-ONE wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

I have had hints of relation to dragon lineages. I resonate with the idea of being a hybrid, more human but some slight reptilian features in some past or parallels lives. Could be others where I am more reptilian or even full on dragon. The positive dragon groups do seem to be part of my support system.

Hello again, by the way. Good to see you here. I went by Black Dragon on B4, haven't been too into the vibes or administrative stuff there lately.

I was telling myself that this style of writing was familiar to me!

A large white dragon named Rednock appeared to me during a guided meditation and we were close, he seemed like an old friend, it was a nice time to meet again.

Looking forward to reading you!

#38 2021-07-23 16:11:32

Ymarsakar
Banned

The crystal dragons are superior to red and black dragons.

https://www.americanthinker.com/article … _here.html

New atlantis americans will rise up. I have not given them much of a choice here.

The phoenix and dragon alliance. Eagle is the phoenix not eagle.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-23 16:12:59)

#39 2021-07-23 17:01:26

Ymarsakar wrote:

The crystal dragons are superior to red and black dragons.

https://www.americanthinker.com/article … _here.html

New atlantis americans will rise up. I have not given them much of a choice here.

The phoenix and dragon alliance. Eagle is the phoenix not eagle.

Yup no more red vs blue division real grassroots America. Sir Francis Bacon wanted America to be the new Atlantis, and originally suggested the bird be a phoenix, but they changed to Eagle which does have a higher aspect, but embodied lower predatory aspect. America from its inception was far detuned from the ideal it was intended to be and has to work its way up.

I have pictured an American flag with no stars, but a single white phoenix in that area. I believe this is a positive thoughtform image visualization and reflects highest timeline potential.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-07-23 17:03:04)

righteously indignant

#40 2021-07-23 21:09:22

Ymarsakar
Banned

A phoenix is that bird in eastern cultivation circles. Some type ofbdivine peacock.

Forgot species name. But records mention it sometimes like marco polo days.

The bird dies and is reborn again.

Atlantis died. Reborn as usa. This is why israel 12 tribes is regathering in the us. Why refugees are flooding in. Combination of canada and usa.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-23 21:10:09)

Board footer