You are not logged in.

#1 2021-07-23 21:17:42

Vega

It's critical that we resolve our issues preventing us from uniting.

According to this transcript from Athena Swaruu:
Vaccines, Body, and Soul: Disconnecting the Body from the Source (Effects of Vaccines)
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/vaccines … f-vaccines
the maxinated people slowly turn into more backdrop people. And at first I thought that since they turn into backdrop people then we have more power to affect their behavior.

Sav’el of Erra.- Each seed on average is equivalent in its creative frequency to 1500 normal humans, of what you call the Matrix. But I mean, those 1500 are being influenced by an average seed. And said average seed is not particularly awake. Many times we even confuse them for more human Matrix people. A highly awakened seed influences tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands, sometimes more, influencing millions. An example of this last super level is David Icke.
(https://www.facebook.com/groups/3255861 … 3221732111)

And that since they slowly lose their connection with their soul/source, they slowly lose their manifestation power as well. So at first I thought that the unmaxed awake people will have more and more say and power over what version of reality gets manifested collectively.

But then at the end she mentions that negative entities can use that to enter the body, and that potentially means that they will slowly make things more chaotic and crazy for the unmaxinated.

Then I naively thought why don't starseeds use that body to enter as walk-ins but it quickly occurred to me that nobody would want to incarnate into a super-limited compromised maxinated body.

And of course the local federation is allowing this and won't do anything about it. So it's up to us to face this almost impossible challenge together and overcome this from the inside. This is an impossible challenge to face on our own so it is critical to find and unite with other high frequency starseeds, at least online until we can find other high frequency people offline. I take it very seriously when Inelia Benz says that the time of the lone wolf is over and that you won't make it if you don't find and connect with other high frequency people and if you don't find and join a high frequency tribe.
( https://blog.ineliabenz.com/transform/  https://blog.ineliabenz.com/stop-trying … eople-up/)

And that's why we all need to prioritize and resolve any potential traumas and issues that prevent us from uniting and make us dysfunctional when interacting with other people. I was a lone wolf my whole life and when I decided to join my first group of other awake starseeds last year, I quickly realized that I had a lot of unresolved traumas and issues that made me dysfunctional when trying to connect with the other like minded starseeds. I knew I had issues connecting with the asleep people too but I had already kinda given up on that since there was always a big gap between us.

We all need to resolve our issues that make us dysfunctional in our interactions and be more responsible and take groups like this forum more seriously. It is critical that we all do what we can to make them a more high frequency place where starseeds can connect and draw strength from.

I still have faith that we will defeat this but if there are not enough awake and empowered enough starseeds then things may have to get much worse before they get better. Even in the worst case scenarios I am still determined to stay here till the end and will bravely stand together with the rest of the starseeds, and with courage strength and determination do whatever I can to contribute in removing the qabal and the artificial matrix. And contribute however I can to bring this collective nightmare to an end. Not alone but together with the rest of my fellow starseeds all over the planet doing the same. We are in this together.

Last edited by Vega (2021-07-25 19:27:57)

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#2 2021-07-23 21:30:16

Robert369

Re: It's critical that we resolve our issues preventing us from uniting.

No worries, even if it sounds harsh, but fully disconnected people have zero manifestation power. This means that no matter how much they get mind-controlled into negative actions, they will be unable to create the future that the ones who are keeping up their manifestation levels against all odds.

This being said, Humanity as a whole cannot lose this battle really if we manifest properly, but of course many people need to start waking up and working on these abilities now or never, otherwise they are likely to succumb to all the many nasty things that the Cabals create in the future. Which to some extent can be protected against by sufficiently developed Starseeds, the effective range being dependent on the individual Starseed's manifestation abilities, but nothing beats own abilities, independence from the Cabal systems and especially not making use of any mass-media platforms to reduce tracking, profiling, etc..

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2021-07-23 22:31:12

Ymarsakar
Banned

"Then I naively thought why don't starseeds use that body to enter as walk-ins but it quickly occurred to me that nobody would want to incarnate into a super-limited compromised maxinated body."

Not naive, correct.

A lyran base body cannot be easily compromised especially after 2012 earth. The issue is the dna and mind limits placed by humans on other humans plus themselves.

Instead of negs using lyran base bodies ad portals to get here, the mass walk in phenomenon can be used. That is a primary landing.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#4 2021-07-23 22:41:20

Ymarsakar
Banned

https://youtu.be/uIvHtXMHNyA

Must by sequence quantum. Just saw this. Assesses future generation freq.

This is indeed a walk in wave for older gens.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#5 2021-07-24 00:04:32

Vega

@Robert Yeah, I guess the negative entities don't have manifesting power either.

But since they are not empty backdrop people, but controlled by the negatives, they can still do a lot of damage by tricking the starseeds that are unmaxinated but are not empowered enough and are still in a disempowered victim mentality, to use their manifesting power to manifest the negative things.

While if they were empty matrix people they would be under our control. And who knows maybe they still can be, and maybe we can prevent the negatives to hijack them if they are closely connected to us, like if they are friends and family.

So it all depends on how much of us have done enough of our inner work and how much haven't.

And it seems that we are still the minority 'alternative inside the alternative' and the majority are still not awake enough and are still following the 'alternative mainstream' that is infiltrated and manipulated and guided by the qabal.

#6 2021-07-24 00:07:29

Vega

@Ymar I am talking about the maxinated bodies. If it's maxinated then it's already compromised.

Unless since the grey gardeners have to abduct the body and prepare the body's frequency for the walk in, maybe they can clean the Maxine. I don't know.

Last edited by Vega (2021-07-24 00:34:47)

#7 2021-07-24 01:16:15

Ymarsakar
Banned

Vega wrote:

@Ymar I am talking about the maxinated bodies. If it's maxinated then it's already compromised.

Unless since the grey gardeners have to abduct the body and prepare the body's frequency for the walk in, maybe they can clean the Maxine. I don't know.

Compromised is not a decision someone not in the body makes. So i am talking about waxinated bodies too

This is a human concept born of generations of shadow breeding. Where mental or physical defects were shunned or considered inferior.

The technology mrna is advanced but not higher than human limits. In a sense it is only advanced for human levels. What was created can be destroyed or vice a versa.

There are many levels higher than that.

It seems much of the collective despair is based on some waxine killing you all off.

How would this not repeat atlantis reset? It seems plotwise to be a sorry repeat.

#8 2021-07-24 04:03:12

"...repeat Atlantis reset"

だが断る

righteously indignant

#9 2021-07-24 11:14:05

Ymarsakar
Banned

Crystal Dragon wrote:

"...repeat Atlantis reset"

だが断る

https://dic.nicovideo.jp/a/%E3%81%A0%E3 … D%E3%82%8B

Was looking up the translation heh

If theoretically the pro wax and thr anti wax alt are controlled, then this generates fear both ways to power loosch.

Starseeds fear zombie wax. Normals fear corona and non waxinated.

The dichotomy is setup as divide and conquer. This prevents starseeds from manifesting a better future because they are stuck on the qabal s zombie wax.

The tech 8s merely human.

The strategy was from higher realms but the execution sucks because it is just humans executing a plan from higher realms.

Tgis is a challenge to starseeds and humanity.

How will you treat each other? Fearing zombies?

I have played these human zombie games. Left 4 dead and 7 days to die. Very interesting solo but also boring or lacking challenge. Everythijg in the world is out to get ya.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-24 11:22:49)

#10 2021-07-24 16:10:47

Robert369

Ymarsakar wrote:

Luckily there's a 4th "faction" here: Sufficiently self-empowered Starseeds who have no fear and are unaffected by anything that goes on around them, doing what they consider right by their own free will.

And ultimately it will be these that need to turn the tide, because as you laid out, at the current state of major portions of Humanity even the most amateurish plan execution has sufficient success not only on obedient sheeplings but also on fearing Starseeds, as it is fear that disempowers them through lowering their frequency.

Or in shorter: Coma-sleep sheeplings aside, fear is the only power than can keep Starseeds away from their power - and 90% of all fears are irrational even at a 3D level, while at a higher level none of the fears are relevant as with sufficient high frequency one can manifest possible causes for fear away.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#11 2021-07-25 06:36:19

DarkOwl

Ymarsakar wrote:

I'm sus on these two and suspect them highly of being frauds and charlatans.
They have appeared numerous times on Sasha Stone's show doing readings of famous people but they also did a reading on him. The result (according to them) is that Stone is a fairly enlightened kinda guy.

He is not!

His close connections with the creepy Ciro Orsini should be all you need to know (Orsini being a very high level Black Nobility family). The ITNJ (International Tribunal for Natural Justice) started by him, seems highly likely a gatekeeping operation. He's been accused by multiple people of ripping them off.

(totaldisclosure.net outlines all this and more)

Pretty sure Stone is getting a cut on the scam.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#12 2021-07-25 07:35:21

DarkOwl wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

They have appeared numerous times on Sasha Stone's show doing readings of famous people but they also did a reading on him. The result (according to them) is that Stone is a fairly enlightened kinda guy.

He is not!

His close connections with the creepy Ciro Orsini should be all you need to know (Orsini being a very high level Black Nobility family). The ITNJ (International Tribunal for Natural Justice) started by him, seems highly likely a gatekeeping operation. He's been accused by multiple people of ripping them off.

I didn't resonate with them either. Not one bit. I watched a video  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y9bZsG … BDx4AaABAg where they claimed to rate the vibrational frequency of different civilizations and it was a mess of platitudes and things that are only true within a limited context. Orions collectively a 50 total and a 3% in the empathy department(they were happy to mention the fact "lower vibration than the C19"), because they are possibly tapping into a single 4d negative green skinned race from Orion and basically letting that speak for the whole constellation, every race and faction in it and the starseeds. They don't make a distinction. They rate Atlantean humans with an overall score of 500 something, way ahead of every ET race they rated.

That is laughable, even at the peak golden age, and even more laughable the closer in time to the destruction(s) and falls. Human supremacist ET-dehumanizing beliefs deep down like an us VS them thing with Earth humans rating highest followed by pretty human looking ET's? Maybe, who knows. Their things are not directly untrue but potentially true in such a limited context that they fail to specify that it basically makes it disinformation, willing or unwilling, knowing or unknowing. New seekers are watching this and basing their views of ET civilizations and starseeds on these misleading platitudes.

I did leave a comment on the video about my concerns. In any event, I think I will simply pass instead of responding further and let them do them and make their own mistakes rather than pursuing any further dialogue or trying to further my point.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-07-25 08:48:37)

righteously indignant

#13 2021-07-25 07:49:17

Also, its funny you mention their connections to cabal. Although their response to my original comment was cordial and polite(though their explanations/defense of "measuring the collective consciousness of humanity" made no sense and didn't address my issues), I did not exactly pick up a friendly vibe from it energetically and it sounded/felt dismissive, but nothing immediately bad or confrontational either.

I was thinking about it later in the day though, and got hit with some negativity that could have been a psychic attack. I picked it up as hate and scorn directed towards my soul background that felt to my empath abilities like a temporary wave attack of dysmorphia or weird disidentification with my stellar heritage. When its purely internal stuff bothering me, it usually comes on subtle and ramps up and lasts longer, it does not come and go in such a quick wave that feels intense, but not deeply internal like it is being thrust at me from another source.

What I did is step outside and look at that feeling as a neutral observer. So I felt temporarily disconnected or to invalidate starseed identity, it created a mini gravity well in which I could connect very strongly to my Earth identity and then merge the two back into harmony, if not into a better state of integration than before. A good page out of the negative playbook is how they invert things. Not a bad rule of thumb to take what the dark matrix throws at you and invert it for your own use positive. Sometimes easier said than done, but it pays.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-07-25 08:50:13)

righteously indignant

#14 2021-07-25 12:43:12

Vega

DarkOwl wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

He is not!

I don't know what method they are using to get those numbers. But it's not the wisest thing to rate people with a number rating like that. I admit I fast forwarded to check to see how they rated each of them out of some ego curiosity too. Hey don't judge, smile haha if you judge me my ego is going to judge you for judging other people haha.

They might as well, also add another section in all those ratings and rate their looks and how hot they are too. hihihi

#15 2021-07-25 14:00:20

wayne

Robert369 wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

Luckily there's a 4th "faction" here: Sufficiently self-empowered Starseeds who have no fear and are unaffected by anything that goes on around them, doing what they consider right by their own free will.

And ultimately it will be these that need to turn the tide, because as you laid out, at the current state of major portions of Humanity even the most amateurish plan execution has sufficient success not only on obedient sheeplings but also on fearing Starseeds, as it is fear that disempowers them through lowering their frequency.

Or in shorter: Coma-sleep sheeplings aside, fear is the only power than can keep Starseeds away from their power - and 90% of all fears are irrational even at a 3D level, while at a higher level none of the fears are relevant as with sufficient high frequency one can manifest possible causes for fear away.

Word!  i like the way you think...

I don't pretend to understand the motives of the Federation 'leaders' if they are actually driving this, but i do find it humorous that the starseeds invariable blow up their sandbox as Swaru said in this vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfcqbCk9f-4 - Planetary Reset, 3D Matrix - Federation

No fear, although it is a little creepy when you start seeing these waxed starseeds with a creepy entity take over.   I've read about it starting to happen but experienced it in someone for the first time last week and creepy AF.

#16 2021-07-25 14:52:44

Ymarsakar
Banned

"Orsini being a very high level Black Nobility family"

Similar to donald t red being black sun heir.

Humans dont really understand how this world or orion control system works due to their mind being hijacked. The black nobility does not undersfand it either. Nor do the white.

"They rate Atlantean humans with an overall score of 500 something, way ahead of every ET race they rated."

The galactic federation is rated 350 overall. Which is accurate. A few may be 700 or 1000 but most are not even at 500 love individually.

Since atlanteans were dealing with 6th density teachers like ra, why is it laughable for their individuals to be from 100 to 700 or higher in vibe?

I have a flfe field at my home for last few years, somewhere between 500 and 570. That is how i can tell what the difference between my state and this emf consciousness tech is.

The way i am verifying it is via my own experiments.

https://youtu.be/FWGGLYvRIoc

So i have independently verified sadguru is of the joy frequency, because i surpassed that state for a few years. And i have other divinations.

The reading of individuals is much easier than humans teying to pierce the et veil.

230 for overall humanity. Sounds about right. Courageous but still slaves to lower fears.

What people essentially do with intuition is channeling. They channel whatever their ego narrative or orion s narrative is. Cause that voice is much louder than source quiet voice.

If you have to think more than .5 seconds about why x intuition is you or source, that is your ego or orion s ai ego.

The biggest initial stumvling block to starseeds using tgeir empath ability is the inability to know what or who they are reading.

That requires practice. Sustained repeatable practice on subjects that can be independently verified.

Total disclosure net, one tarot draw. Inverse queen of disks.

That is not a good sign.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-25 15:16:59)

#17 2021-07-25 14:57:00

Ymarsakar
Banned

"I'm sus on these two and suspect them highly of being frauds and charlatans."

There is no logical connection there. What does being frauds have to do with sasha connection to black nobility?

The federation is evil and yazhi is on an andromedan ship so yazhi is evil?

It is never that simple.

Humans need to do better than listen to orion mind control thoughts. Which are not your thoughts but their thoughts implanted as your thoughts.

Wayne, i saw a wax empath zombie on a different forum. We were joking about it and i was saying that if they take wax, it will be a difficult road but at least we can see in real time what ia going on with their sacrifixe.

They took jj i think, and 7 days later, personality changed, i could not detecr heart chakra. Then they xonveniently forgot we said i would check their state.

I knew intuitively what it was months before that confirnation.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-25 15:00:14)

#18 2021-07-25 15:25:21

Ymarsakar
Banned

Just to clarify something, unlike conspiracy paranoia land, i dont make much or even any distinction between orders or levels of life in terms of how i act towards them.

Thus a real soul or non real soul, starseed or not, looks about same to me. I can recog individual differences in levels but for groups, they all look the same to me. That is my own personal pov but it is why i dont see qabal donald kim possible, humans here, military, eisenhower, or ets as different by much.

Humans or mortals.

They look as if you were to see an ant colony. You can distinguish it from spiders or wasps but how about individually how each ant is different?

That is how it looks to me. I have to pretend there is a difference between white ant and black ant. They all look like fragments of source.

This state of pov is strange even to me. And by that i mean all of us and i me. In parallel.

As yazhi likes to say, the earth is exacflg where it should be. All is going to plan.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-25 15:28:08)

#19 2021-07-25 16:08:44

Vega

Ymar wrote:

Humans dont really understand how this world or orion control system works due to their mind being hijacked.

Ymar a quick question, and a quick short answer please, I am not interested in starting an intellectual argument and an intellectual discussion with this question. And don't take this question personally, I just don't understand why you talk about us humans as if you are not human.

Do you have a human body and do you have a human ego and a human subconscious mind? And is your human subconscious mind free of all brainwashing and free of all hijacked programs and limiting beliefs?

It's not a trick question, just a quick short clear answer will be enough.

#20 2021-07-25 22:15:11

DarkOwl

Ymarsakar wrote:

There is no logical connection there. What does being frauds have to do with sasha connection to black nobility?

They did an extensive reading for Sasha Stone, making out he was a spiritually evolved person. It was a total ego stroking fest and cringe worthy for those who know Stone is a total narcissist.

The connection is entirely logical. If Stone is a fraud (as all signs point to him being) then their reading is also fraudulent!

I'm guessing they have skills in reading people and have monetised that for their own gain (with Stone taking a cut as he's promoting them flat out).

You can watch their reading with Stone here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTsHxvGMGio

And view their website here (lots of money being made!):
https://www.wholistic.com/vibrational-revelations

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#21 2021-07-25 22:42:41

DarkOwl

Ymarsakar wrote:

So i have independently verified sadguru is of the joy frequency, because i surpassed that state for a few years. And i have other divinations.

The same Sadhguru promoting the maxine and giving speeches at the WHO and the UN?

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/ne … 342307.cms

I seem to say the 'F' word a lot in this forum but I'll say it again...
FRAUD!

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-07-25 22:48:08)

#22 2021-07-26 01:38:36

Robert369

DarkOwl wrote:

The same Sadhguru promoting the maxine and giving speeches at the WHO and the UN?

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/ne … 342307.cms

I seem to say the 'F' word a lot in this forum but I'll say it again...
FRAUD!

While the above quote "wanting to be the last person" expresses a strong refusal along "politically acceptable lines", his general promotion of covaxxing is clearly unexpected (thanks for sharing), and I wouldn't have thought that he'd have such a questionable view on the Covid nonsense (which in India seems to be handled better than in most other places).

Yet, his teachings in general are quite founded, albeit adapted to the needs of the individual target audience and thus not always "maxing out the depth" (which would be detrimental to the teaching). Guess everyone has his/her limits and isn't 100% correct in all cases, but I wouldn't call him a fraud as a whole - which is valid for all sources: Take what's useful and drop the rest.

#23 2021-07-26 03:10:18

DarkOwl

Robert369 wrote:

Guess everyone has his/her limits and isn't 100% correct in all cases, but I wouldn't call him a fraud as a whole - which is valid for all sources: Take what's useful and drop the rest.

For a spiritual teacher to be so blinded to the obvious makes him a poor spiritual teacher.

I'm not the only one to call fraud.
https://in.news.yahoo.com/jaggi-vasudev … 00648.html

He hangs out with CIA folk as well
https://greatgameindia.com/sadhguru-jaggi-vasudev-cia/

And he's been accused of murder
https://truthnlight9.blogspot.com/2016/ … sudev.html

I'm going to sick with fraud

#24 2021-07-26 12:56:56

Ymarsakar
Banned

I wake up today and I am being told by higher self aka holy spirit, to write more about this subject in a helpful manner. *sighs* Whatever, let's do it. Too much astral internet communication.

Orion mind control and why it does certain things to divide starseeds.

1. Starseeds are problematic sources of viral (viruses are helping us, but not to systems that are not native to said virus, aka malware) infection that can bring down the dark matrix, thus confusion is important in preventing them from unifying or awakening the lost souls in the dark matrix.

2. Most starseeds are also unawakened, to the point where they can be confused for dark matrix AI souls or immature souls.

3. The dark matrix has anti viral aka anti malware software, which allows it to forcibly suppress individuals that are trying to raise their vibration. If you vibrate at 400 or high reason, you will be given counter challenge in the form of scientism and academic credentials. THe white lab coats will tell you to toe the line, and you can either agree with them, or begin a fight. This is what David Ik did and why his life is very exciting and full of conflict. This is what fighting the dark matrix literally looks like.

A counter challenge is simply following the Law of One. A person has the right to access both good and evil, both true and false information, depending on their spiritual desire and willpower. If you don't want to know, you can check the box "I don't want to know" and the dark matrix will begin wiping out all data connections to said info, whether it is true or false. It all depends on the person's willpower.

Free will, while an original illusion or distortion, applies very well in this reality. And that is the free will to Know the Truth or Not Know the Truth.

Humanity has been under Orion type mind control for a few thousand years, if not more than that. This creates problems, such as Alpha Centauri can be liberated becacuse the people were livestock sex slaves, but not under mind control. They ewre under physical and tech control. They can be liberated because the collective conciousness was aware they were slaves.

Humanity is different. Much of humanity believes they are in charge, the top of the food chain, and also free. Thus nobody can come in and "liberate" a bunch of slaves that continue to project the reality that they are free thinkers, compassionate, and whatever other self deceptive lies they tell each other civilizations.

Hence, for much of the thousands of years of humanity, the single most useful trick has been to convince humans that malware and starseeds, were evil and thus to be eliminated. This takes the form of persecution of minority groups and movements, that could have a deleterious effect on the dark matrix.

This is why humanity and starseeds are divided. They were trained and traumatized on a soul level, across multiple incarnations. As Earth is the 5th chakra of the solar system and the communications hub, this has also affected the frequencies of the rest of what people call "the galaxy". It's not really a galaxy, but that term will suffice for now.

So basic question. How many people have become liberated or truly free from the dark matrix, by thinking they have discerned the "truth" of whatever message they perceive via their "Intuition" on any spiritual or other topic?

Most of the people that were free, avatar wise, came in free and exited free. If they got trapped, they would get stuck. Temporarily, but stuck.

So another basic question. HOw many people have truly defeated the Qabal by talking about the Qabal controlling this world? Is that true or false?

In essence, the point I wanted to make is that no matter who you think is true or false, none of it matters to the dark matrix. The dark matrix does not care whether you find a message to be true or not. What sets you free is integrating that truth into your base frequency. That cannot be allowed. But just thinking something is true or not, someone is good or evil, is fine for entertainment purposes.

Shadow integration, at the next level, does not involve "You" per say, but also every other "you" in the youniverse.

So long as humans and starseeds judge each other as being charlatans and other labels, they are essentially asking the dark matrix to keep them under control of said charlatans. This is giving permission to be defrauded. Every time a person thinks they have figured out who the frauds and shills are, this helps co create a reality where the dark matrix manifests more tulpa frauds and shills.

This has to do with the base frequency of a person's mind body spirit complex. You cannot manifest Divinity, when everything in your life revolves around human political fears or human tv entertainment from pedo hollywood.

This is particularly trouble for beginning empaths and psychics, that are untrained. They often can't tell the difference between their own thoughts and feelings, vs what the collective is feeling. If the dark matrix detects somebody causing trouble, a counter program will be sent and most of humanity will begin to see the trouble maker as "problematic" and eventually to "kill them and get rid of them" level.

Starseeds naturally vibrate at a higher frequency, 400-600. THeir souls are essentially far higher in spiritual vibration than the Galactic Federation, average of 375.

Old Earth souls will also at least operate at the level of high reason (Donald T Red, Conservative USA politics)

But that's not enough, because this is easy to counter. Just make a Blue to fight against for the Reds. Red vs Blue. Donald vs Kama jo. It does not matter to the matrix who is right or wrong, who is trueor false, because to maintain the dark matrix simply requires it to divide and conquer.

They don't need to make you believe in false things like CLowns in Action psyops. That is done by useful tools in the CLowns squad. They don't know anything about anything.

The dark matrix essentially just needs you to maintain the lock on your prison, which requires that your mind support the tools imprisoning you. One of which is low frequencies like anger, hate, shame, and yes, BLAME. Fear is actually middle of the road vibration wise, in terms of low frequencies. Because the next stage after fear is desire and courage. People desire a way out of fear, and then have to find the courage to do it.

Say Cuba or North Korea or CCP China. All those are between 100 and 200, baselines. Some parts are lower, into the shame thing, Asian cultures love.

So the waxxines are going to kill off humanity? That is fear. You need to take the waxxine or you gonnna be killing grandma (like CUomo?) That is not fear, that is guilt and shame. A lower vibration than fear.

The dark matrix produces counter acting frequencies to level out higher frequencies. So Donald loves AMerica First, MAGA. Counter is to make the Left fear and thus hate Donald as 3rd Reich Hitler. Easy. Humans always fall for it. Divide and Conquer. Control the opposition. Control the freedom fighters. Control EVERYTHING.

The clowns in action, the spooks in AMerica, they are not smart enough to maintain the dark matrix. THey are just drones doing as they are told.

THe dark Matrix Spider Thread AI, tells them what to do.

Just like it tells humans what to think and what to feel, via the control mechanisms.

As a result, any time a person, starseed or not, tries to gather together and work on raising the frequencies, they are hijacked or destroyed. NOw a days the hijacking is done like the Jesus thing swaruu talked about before.

Ascended masters! Haha.

Then starseeds say, ascended (ass ended) masters are archons! yALDABAAOOOTH! The CIA controls yaldaabaooth, bhaal and aliens are demons thus ass ended masters are bhaal and alien demons. Anyone that talks about them, are humans demon workers, agents of the matrix, not real souls!

Dark Matrix: Goood... let the hate fuel your POWER.

It's just stupid. But it works.

This is why conspiracy land has not liberated anything. THey can see some parts of the truth, but why can't they fix it? Becacuse they feel they are powerless. THe more they talk about ILLUMINATISHT the more the dark matrix feels good and gets empowered by the co creative power of these slaves.

WHether you think you see evil or not, evil does not care. Evil just needs you to give your power to them so they can maintain the dark matrix, cause evil can't create a matrix to begin with. It's just a hijacking of somebody else's work, like plagiarism.

They have people on this Earth plane, bouncing around, trying to figure out who the matrix agents or non real souls or CLowns in Action plants and shills are.

The Only Way to Win This Game is to stop playing it by their rules.

DO any of you really think you can win by doing the same thing every other human has done in the past, trying to figure out the "truth"?

If reality is dependent on your pov, then there is no "truth" absolutely.

Except the truth that you all are stuck in the dark matrix.

P.S. It would be nice to have a frequency or truth detector. But even if I had one, that would just make everyone else that did not have one, begin fighting over "who has the mag guffin".

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-26 13:05:22)

#25 2021-07-26 16:50:01

It appears that the backdrop people will be re-appropriated in their role as Portal People, or lower density beings inhabiting automatons. They will most likely be bot-controlled by a seen or unseen AI. They may not have manifesting powers @Robert but they have other avenues of destruction available. Already in this city we have seen drivers causing random accidents as their brains short circuit. Mentioned also here https://blog.ineliabenz.com/did-you-get … sequences/ on her blog. "Accidental deaths" may be just another spiking data point in the next 2-5 years, along with infertility issues and increased fibroid tumors (Cannon mentioned they are created by a woman's desire to have a baby). The current state reminds me of the Aschen from Stargate SG-1 without the glitz and glamor of promised new technology.

I watched half a dozen Alejandro (quite the talker) and Elena videos and their vibrations felt off to me too. @Vega All of their muscle testing is done front loaded so no real blind analysis is being done, and @ $700 for their 45 second muscle testing reading, anyone can easily do the same for nothing. Seems they made a template and just push each other's hands down from a standing arms outstretched position, but Elena likely prefers using her own fingers so she doesn't have to touch Alejandro. Their personal bias was pretty evident as they misrepresented Species and collective groups consistently.

@DarkOwl Thanks also for the tip on Stone, his energy also seems pooling towards the negative end.

Board footer