You are not logged in.

#26 2021-08-16 02:54:06

Re: Dr. Salla - Hopium Addict?

Really? Really? Ahhh that's just so pathetic I can't even be mad. While your still around, let me have a little fun and put this in a context at your level of understanding...alright mic check here goes:

Luk? What the fuck? Boy I aint even Luke.

More like Anakin, punk, mixed with Anubis of SG1 to boot.

You's just a manikin spittin' your puke.

Why don't you get up outa here and crawl back up your own poop chute before you get the official boot?

Since you've lowered this to highschool level with your ridiculous prattle, I figured, what the hell, I'll smoke you in a rap battle.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-16 02:56:02)

righteously indignant

#27 2021-08-16 03:10:08

RoadtoSamadhi

You are just as annoying as his circle of friend.  Same frequency.   Prove me wrong.

#28 2021-08-16 03:16:48

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

You are just as annoying as his circle of friend.  Same frequency.   Prove me wrong.

Your accusing me of being Luk and then demanding I prove myself? To you? Who are you besides some jerk who contributes nothing of deep thought, value, or authenticity, and gears roughly half of your posts towards either A.) Mentioning Elena B.) accusing other forum members of being trolls and shills and Luk. Anyone who can measure squat about frequency will see that your posting history is almost entirely devoid of anything postive, deep, meaningful, spiritual, authentic, or introspective, but mostly just gossip about Elena and others we are told not to talk about by Gosia and the moderators, and accusations at and confrontations with other forum members, you being the one that throws the first stone 100% of the time. Prove ME wrong.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-16 04:13:40)

righteously indignant

#29 2021-08-16 10:59:29

Robert369

As you guys correctly observed, division and instilled hate based on nothing is what the Cabals used to "divide and conquer" Humanity.

Shouldn't we be above such, especially in a place like this ? Or are you guys just showing that you are happy with the division and by following this up actively support the Cabal agendas - knowingly or unknowingly ?

I hereby request mature and peaceful discussion that is worthy this place:

Mature discussion

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#30 2021-08-16 11:05:52

Ymarsakar
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0fKyYuSAC0

Working with the CIA cabal without even knowing it.

There are some inherent behavioral distinctions with the qabal playbook.

1. Divide and conquer
2. Impose a central narrative, discredit alternative narratives.
3. Use social circles, fed the same info, to pressure and conform a single narrative.
4. If the above cannot be done, have people fight amongst themselves, so nobody wants to touch the sht stone and consider them all nut jobs, like UFOlogists arguing about which alien theory is right. Flood with disinformation and misinformation, so everyone gets confused and cannot think about the truth without cognitive dissonance and conflict.

Humanity likes this kind of elitism because every single day, they reproduce these methodologies in their own life and their actions online.

Thus humanity is the qabal. Without humanity's creative energies, the qabal would disappear into the aether. Humanity is the matrix. THe matrix is not just an AI, it is every single man woman and child. Attempt to liberate yourself from the matrix, invites DIRECT Agent Smith hijackings of these individuals, who might be your close friends or family members, who will attempt to interfere with the crab escaping the bucket. Completely unaware of who they are working for.

Gosia and Swaruus, don't go far enough, the darkness goes further than just clowns in action or illuminatisht.

The normal reaction might be "don't be so paranoid". My stance is that humans are not paranoid enough. THey think they have figured out the Clowns in action by watching a video or reading an article. In reality, their every thought and emotions are being controlled, right now, potentially. And they have no way to counter that.

The resistance against the Qabal, is used for the Qabal.

Donald fighting the Deep State, is used by the Deep State factions.

QANON fighting Qabal child rapists, is used by the Qabal.

But of course, the same goes for the white/light side. Using an opponent's energy against them is merely efficient and wise. Art of War by Sun Tzu.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-16 11:10:45)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#31 2021-08-16 11:17:37

DarkOwl

Crystal Dragon wrote:

You know what. It's cool. I'm not mad at you. You probably just haven't noticed how much of a jerk this person is yet.

I had no idea of any history you two may have had. There's a lot of the forum I don't get to as I don't have the time.

But I got a brief introduction I see LOL (like literally laugh out loud) big_smile

... and what Robert said (be nice) smile but still thanks for the chuckle

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-08-16 11:26:25)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#32 2021-08-16 13:58:08

DarkOwl wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

You know what. It's cool. I'm not mad at you. You probably just haven't noticed how much of a jerk this person is yet.

I had no idea of any history you two may have had. There's a lot of the forum I don't get to as I don't have the time.

But I got a brief introduction I see LOL (like literally laugh out loud) big_smile

... and what Robert said (be nice) smile but still thanks for the chuckle

The history is literally just this person who I have not attacked or said anything to insulting and making accusations against myself and others, and me letting it go and ignoring it for practically weeks before I just blew up and started raining insults. I've reported this person several times. It's been weeks/months since they got so much as a warning for their behavior. I am not in a place to fuck with right now-or maybe that's exactly why I am. Meh. It all just gets so tiring sometimes.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-16 14:07:56)

righteously indignant

#33 2021-08-16 15:43:12

I should seriously have a thicker skin and maybe say naughty words to people a bit less, but part of it is my concern for the environment here. I'm not perfect and sometimes I fall for more subtle hijackings and have been harsh to people who didn't really deserve it before, but in this case, I am not wrong that RTS attacks people unprovoked, throws the first stone, contributes little of real value, and gears a large percentage of words, time, and energy towards being divisive and confrontational.

This crapshow of bickering they create time and again just got so old...might as well get a laugh out of it, and my creativity has been a bit less blocked lately, so I just turned it into something goofy to show what a damn joke it is. I've never invested any time in rap battles before, but you must admit. My bars aren't bad, lol.

I get it. Nobody here likes fuck me I'm not gonna say her name one more damn time. I never really resonated with her content myself. But ffs, she's just a person that's capable of making mistakes or not being in their integrity. It's not my problem. If there's something wrong with her it isn't my problem to fix, and focusing on it would be a waste of time. Plus, Gosia seriously told people multiple times to stop talking about her. So there's also that. These petty feuds and witch hunts are a gigantic waste of time and detuner of energy. Lowvibes Von Boringville.

When I say this, RTS automatically labels me a feddie boot licker or a Luk or what have you. I guess if that logic makes sense and people want to believe that they are free, but it's a little more than absurd. Especially lately, when I have doubled down more than ever on my disagreement with Fed policies, and nullified all pre existing contracts with them.

I've taken a much more hardline stance of loyalty to Tagetans, their principles, and their message then ever before, even though sometimes I bitch about the situation how I feel that more should be done and more solutions offered. Whatever. I'll admit I'm not perfect. I'm a straight shooter. I don't hide how I feel about stuff.

And my loyalty is not cheap fanboi dogma loyalty and brown nosing. It comes from my heart and core of my integrity.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-16 15:48:24)

righteously indignant

#34 2021-08-16 16:21:45

Vega

RoadToSamadhi, will you please back off from those luk accusations, you are way off on that.

I went and read your posts to see what this is all about and from what I understand this whole feud was started by some of Ymar's annoying behavior, but Ymar has shown many times that he is not open to any feedback or to taking responsibility for his part, so if you are open to this feedback can you be the one to back off and simply avoid and ignore Ymar.

And Crystal Dragon and Ymar are two different people, treat them as two different cases, don't clump them together. Back off and ignore Crystal Dragon too, I don't think that you will have issues with him if you don't provoke him. I'm sure you have seen his posts, when he is not in his riding a dragon Deanery's Game of Thrones ending style lol smile he is a great guy. I think he can be a valuable member to have in the forum, I don't want him banned. We just need to be careful to not trigger this side of him and I have no doubt that he will deal with it in his own time.

And you are a valuable member too, I don't want you banned either. From reading your posts, in my opinion Crystal Dragon is off with you, just like he was with the accusations about Grivehn smile. He says that you threw the first stone, but it was actually Ymar being Ymar that started all this. If you are open to it, you can use this whole thing to become aware of some potential issues that led you into reacting in a not so high frequency way too. It doesn't matter if it was Ymar's annoying behavior that triggered it, you could have dealt with it in a more mature way. And I don't wanna seem like I am giving you advice and that I am holier than thou, I get triggered too by Ymar, and Robert also is very good at pushing my buttons and triggering me with some of his annoying behavior sometimes, and other people, but I just deal with it and process it and try to not bring it to the forum as much as I can, and let it go and ignore and move on with my life, we all have much more important things to do than get distracted in forum dramas.

And Ymar I hate to single you out like this and you are a valuable member too and I wouldn't want you get banned too. But it takes two to tango you know, so you could step back and figure out the part that you play in these conflicts and maybe you can find potential areas that you can improve on. You don't have to change anything you don't wanna change, and you don't have to censor yourself, you just could find a way to interact with us in a way that doesn't lead to these conflicts.

Anyway, let's all try to treat each other with more respect and kindness as much as we can.

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#35 2021-08-16 19:09:06

Ymarsakar
Banned

"I'll admit I'm not perfect. I'm a straight shooter. I don't hide how I feel about stuff."

And then there is me, Watching.

Likely the only person here that can explain Ymar is

1. Ymar
2. Crystal Dragon (reasons)
3. Vega (channels same type of info)
4. Robert3 (similar solar plexus and logical mentality, different pov and life styles)

5. Happy (Fairy Tale happy is happy)

"And Ymar I hate to single you out like this and you are a valuable member too "

Don't mind me. Or rather, Crystal Dragon, please explain Ymar as I cannot communicate easily here in text. Nor ever, apparently.

Ymar is

1. A mirror (i.e. a wall. Hit the wall, energy goes back to you)
2. A support system, better than Suzi!

If there are questions I am happy to address them if they are sincere or relevant. If not, it is hard to come up with a human reaction that makes sense.

Humanity is free to think and do as they wish (Under the dark matrix rules). That means I don't have a (human) opinion one way or another, about what people think or say about me (technically, they are just talking about my account name, not the user (me) behind it or the faction behind me the user or the Divine entity behind the faction behind the user behind the computerb ehind the user account Ymarsakar. Sometimes I do, generally I do not. This is not me suppressing myself, it is just that there is no need to input that energy. It is not a problem for my realm.

Crystal Dragon can explain this kind of thing, he has seen it before. Maybe he can make more sense of it to the public here, as his communication style is better than mine for these issues.

P.S. I have regained use of my main keyboard. Actually, secondary keyboard.

"This crapshow of bickering they create time and again just got so old...might as well get a laugh out of it, and my creativity has been a bit less blocked lately, so I just turned it into something goofy to show what a damn joke it is. I've never invested any time in rap battles before, but you must admit. My bars aren't bad, lol."

I liked it, it was pretty funny. Reminds me of this (langauge warning).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YCPJyTZrVw

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-16 19:23:58)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#36 2021-08-16 20:19:06

Ymarsakar
Banned

"But it takes two to tango you know, so you could step back and figure out the part that you play in these conflicts and maybe you can find potential areas that you can improve on."

Mits wrote a good post about not giving energy to projects one wishes not to act on.

First you have to find a post made by Ymar that plays a part in these conflicts.

Maybe then you can find where the potential started. If you have to reach back several weeks, that's a clue. HOwever, pointing a mirror at a mirror, will not lead to any personal progress on your part, Vega.

Try to remember when your personal progress here actually began and what the milestones were. As a hint, they were not the result of pointing a mirror at another mirror.

There were specific triggers, content, and decisions you made that lead you to this current timeline set of events.

What have you discovered?

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-16 20:23:25)

#37 2021-08-16 21:49:42

Vega

@Ymar I don't understand the question and what point you are trying to make. And by reading RtS's posts I found that this whole thing started with your post and the following interactions between you two.

And I am just a random member of the forum offering my own opinion and perspective and voice. My opinion and perspective doesn't have any special weight, it's just one of the opinions and perspectives that is equally valid with the opinions and perspectives of the other members of the forum. Everyone should use their own discernment and see things from their own perspective and should listen and trust their own inner voice and inner guidance and not listen to me. Maybe we'll see things the same way and agree, maybe we won't, I am OK with it either way. We can disagree and not see things the same way and still be friends. There is room for everyone as long as we follow the guidelines and rules of the forum and we all treat the other members of the forum with respect.

#38 2021-08-16 22:28:29

Ymarsakar
Banned

"And by reading RtS's posts I found that this whole thing started with your post and the following interactions between you two."

A post from when, about what subject, in which thread? Leads you to conclude that it started the topic here?

Am I able to mind control all of you including Owl to start this thread, is that what you are imagining? The Ultimate Butterfly Effect?

By reading Vega's posts, what does Vega think started the whole Vega thing and the following interactions and guidance Vegan underwent?

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-16 22:29:18)

#39 2021-08-16 23:39:36

Vega

When I say RtS's posts, I mean that I clicked on his/her name, then clicked show all posts and went and started reading his/her posts starting from his/her first post to see if Crystal Dragon is right about him/her, and didn't find any serious issues until I saw a response to one of your posts https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=7902#p7902 which I find very annoying too. And continued reading his/her posts after that and it is clear that that's where this whole thing started. And he/she started the accusations about luk not right away but after he/she was fed up with many of your antagonistic and arrogant and what I also think as passive aggressive replies.

Last edited by Vega (2021-08-16 23:48:56)

#40 2021-08-17 04:41:37

DarkOwl

Vega wrote:

@Ymar I don't understand the question and what point you are trying to make.

You and most of the forum, most of the time I expect.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#41 2021-08-28 14:02:36

Ymar - The Anime House video is hilarious, never seen that, thank you. Your posts always make me reflect and appreciate your perspectives here.

Is it possible that Salla doesn't know he is a 3-letter asset? Doubtful. If his latest rant is about arming yourself to protect against ETs, it sounds like the kernel in there is, arm up so you are a threat to your local gubmint so they can take you out. They aren't weapons that can fight an alien invasion, and most alien encounters were agreed to long before your Human meat shell was born. Salla is a good scribe, he dispenses lots of pablum from lots of different sources. He documents previously hidden interactions between the government and some ET agencies. Like Hal Puthoff and the Academy to the Stars they act as a "watering hole" for like minded thinkers to congregate, drip-drip-drip-dripping tidbits of (previously agreed to leakable) information so people can regurgitate it as fact. They prevent you from doing the real introspective investigations. In a cursory web search couldn't find many instances of Salla talking about a Soul or Spiritual component, so this obfuscation or omission suggests, to me, he is leading people down a path away from themselves.

#42 2021-08-28 14:05:47

Ymarsakar
Banned

Do humans know they are mind controlled and are the qabal?

Who is right, unwaxed afraid of waxed zombies or waxed afraid of unwaxed zombies?

Only frequency, color, light, is true here. Other things become debatable due to the no spoiler confusion rules.

This harkens back to responsibility. If you harbor a murderer, are you guilty of murder or p
Just partially? Or are you compassionatr and good.

This would not be a good test if the answer was obvious.

"In a cursory web search couldn't find many instances of Salla talking about a Soul or Spiritual component, so this obfuscation or omission suggests, to me, he is leading people down a path away from themselves."

Humans were taught to control each other as crabs in a bucket. It keeps the matrix working and the slaves enslaved without much intervention.

Vatican vs jim jones.

That is why unawakened human thoughts and emotions and also unawakened and under developed starseeds, should not trust every thought and emotion they.receive. because most of it did not come from your spirit but from the dark matrix smiths.

Salla does not need to talk about x. This is called control or crab bucket.

It is how humanity keeps itself enslaved. Humanity is the qabal.

Else why would one need et and starseed help if human slaves could free themselves by wishing it?

If salla spokr about new age, you would be sent thoughts against new age and be suspicious. It does not matter which way you take in the maze. The dark matrix is rigged. Like dominion controlling all elections.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-28 14:12:10)

Board footer