You are not logged in.

#1 2021-07-27 07:04:35

DarkOwl

Dr. Salla - Hopium Addict?

I'm getting tired of Dr. Michael Salla's insistence on spreading ED's dis-info.

Of late:
- the moon recently liberated from regressive ET control
- Phobos liberated from regressive ET control
- the solar system handed over for human management after a meeting off Jupiter
- Mars in the middle of a liberation war
- Gf attacks on corporate-run Mars facilities
- GF destroying Cabal earth satellites

He also talks of humans mining the moon in the near future (does he not know what the moon is?)

I can't confirm or deny any of the above but it smacks of hopium psy-op to me. Can anyone here clarify the above points?

I like Dr. Salla and his work but it's so murky and shot through with dis-info these days I gave up on him a while ago.
How do we get through to him? He's doing a lot of damage to disclosure at the moment. I keep an eye on his Twitter account and correct dis-info as I see it (while posting Cosmic Agency videos haha) but is there more we can do?

Thoughts.....

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-07-27 07:05:05)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#2 2021-07-27 09:07:19

Re: Dr. Salla - Hopium Addict?

DarkOwl wrote:

I'm getting tired of Dr. Michael Salla's insistence on spreading ED's dis-info.

Of late:

He also talks of humans mining the moon in the near future (does he not know what the moon is?)

I can't confirm or deny any of the above but it smacks of hopium psy-op to me. Can anyone here clarify the above points?

I like Dr. Salla and his work but it's so murky and shot through with dis-info these days I gave up on him a while ago.
How do we get through to him? He's doing a lot of damage to disclosure at the moment. I keep an eye on his Twitter account and correct dis-info as I see it (while posting Cosmic Agency videos haha) but is there more we can do?

Thoughts.....

Not sure and have no evidence for or against this claim.

Not sure and have no evidence for or against this claim, however, there is a lot ongoing in the vicinity of Mars, so this would be less of a surprise than the moon.

Not sure but Taygetan perspective of a 6d positive race living there supports at least the possibility.

Confirmed by Swaruu

If the majority of them realize they are slaves at this point intervention of GF would be legal by their code.

Satellites are being destroyed. Whether this is GF or not, I'm not sure, but my guess is not GF. The satellites feature Orion tech and I sent the following up to whoever in my guidance and allies would listen: Neither the dark state nor GF have jurisdiction over Orion tech, and while the GF aren't obligated to destroy or disable it themselves, they have no right to protect it or prevent anyone else from intervening and destroying it. GF defending dark state satellites featuring Orion tech would be met with consequences. Therefore, satellites are fair game for anyone who wants to take them out, be that GF sympathetic to humans, Taygetans, or other.

Salla is imperfect and fallible and under a lot of pressure and processing a ton of info contributed from many sources. Not a wise use of time and energy to expect him to be 100% accurate at all times and make a bigger than necessary show of pointing those inconsistencies out. Hopium addict is a bit of a stretch, don't you think? Becoming cynical and paranoid can be just as bad a trap as overly trusting.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-07-27 09:14:47)

righteously indignant

#3 2021-07-27 10:11:00

DarkOwl

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Salla is imperfect and fallible and under a lot of pressure and processing a ton of info contributed from many sources.

Yet he ignores the Taygetan's. His choice of 'sources' are poor (ED is an obvious dis-info agent manipulating him IMO)

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Not a wise use of time and energy to expect him to be 100% accurate at all times and make a bigger than necessary show of pointing those inconsistencies out.

I don't expect him to be 100% accurate at all times but if the guy doesn't even know what the moon is by now, how can we be expected to give him any credence?

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Hopium addict is a bit of a stretch, don't you think? Becoming cynical and paranoid can be just as bad a trap as overly trusting.

Have a listen to his latest interview. It's beyond cringeworthy. Saying Trumps going to be the world leader in a benign 'New World Order' and making excuses for his vax promotion. Saying the Federation are leading us to a Star Trek future. It's pure hopium.

The interviewer called him out on a number of points (great lady!) as she could clearly see his Pollyanna-ishness at work. His belief in the whole Q narrative shows he is susceptible to false hope. ED has obviously picked up on this and is playing him for a song.

'Hopium addict' is not an inaccurate statement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fqTmgfIqKc

(and I'm far from "cynical and paranoid"... just saying)

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-07-27 10:12:44)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#4 2021-07-27 14:57:24

DarkOwl wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

Salla is imperfect and fallible and under a lot of pressure and processing a ton of info contributed from many sources.

Yet he ignores the Taygetan's. His choice of 'sources' are poor (ED is an obvious dis-info agent manipulating him IMO)

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Not a wise use of time and energy to expect him to be 100% accurate at all times and make a bigger than necessary show of pointing those inconsistencies out.

I don't expect him to be 100% accurate at all times but if the guy doesn't even know what the moon is by now, how can we be expected to give him any credence?

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Hopium addict is a bit of a stretch, don't you think? Becoming cynical and paranoid can be just as bad a trap as overly trusting.

Have a listen to his latest interview. It's beyond cringeworthy. Saying Trumps going to be the world leader in a benign 'New World Order' and making excuses for his vax promotion. Saying the Federation are leading us to a Star Trek future. It's pure hopium.

The interviewer called him out on a number of points (great lady!) as she could clearly see his Pollyanna-ishness at work. His belief in the whole Q narrative shows he is susceptible to false hope. ED has obviously picked up on this and is playing him for a song.

'Hopium addict' is not an inaccurate statement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fqTmgfIqKc

(and I'm far from "cynical and paranoid"... just saying)

Just to clarify, I was not implying you were cynical or paranoid. Your true core nature strikes me as otherwise. We all have the potential to get in the way of our own core vibration and let those things like hypervigilance and cynicism get the better of us from time to time, so I was just suggesting to maybe not get so hung up on certain things. Just my perspective, take it or leave it. I am really not trying to criticize, at least not you as a person, so I hope you don't continue to take it that way if that was your impression.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-07-27 14:58:40)

righteously indignant

#5 2021-07-27 17:25:40

Vega

DarkOwl wrote:

How do we get through to him?

I guess one thing we can do is what you are doing, just offer relevant CA transcripts, and it's better to offer transcripts. Especially the latest federation series. And just offer in an as kind and loving way as we can and with no expectation that they will take the offer, cause they probably won't. They have already invested so much time and energy that it would take a special kind of courage and bravery to admit that they were manipulated and were out of one layer of the matrix but have been inside another layer of the matrix, this whole time.

From the transcript:
Scalar Internet - MultiDensity Properties of Internet - Anéeka of Temmer (Taygeta, Pleiades)
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/scalar-i … -pleiades#!

Anéeka: [...] Point aside. People seek spirituality, but they are stuck at a certain level that is accepted by the larger group that controls those concepts, what is accepted by the majority, so people en bloc will take that as seemingly more reliable, and few will dare to go beyond to perceive or to consider other ways of seeing the same.

And the same goes for the subject of UFO and ET researchers. It is the same, they stay within what´s comfortable, in the socially accepted range in search of approval and reinforcement from their friends, and they lack the ability to see the obvious that is in front of them. They will criticize those who do not understand them, and will call them asleep, but just like what the sleeping ones do with them, they will criticize those who are above and call them crazy.

Everyone believes they are at the peak of wisdom when in fact no one is and there will always be someone higher than yourself. They lack humility. They are more interested in being socially accepted in their particular group than in the search for the truth that they claim they seek.

From the transcript:
Federation and Earth - Extraterrestrial Reality vs Humanity - Direct Extraterrestial Information
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/fede … nformation

Yazhi: I'm afraid you are right. They cannot interpret nor see our information as not even slightly valid. Even the people who like this sort of subjects are been bombarded by Cabal-CIA controlled information guiding them away from us and back into the Matrix. Because there is a clear Matrix regarding ET information as I explained yesterday.

And in the end the ones who are listening to us already know these things... so we are preaching to the choir. We are trying to teach a Chef how to make an omelette. We are teaching a race car driver how to drive a minivan. Beating a dead horse, as the Americans would say.

Gosia: Haha. Omelette. Yes, it´s what I am afraid too.

Yazhi: The Matrix itself has control and defense mechanisms to prevent ET's like us from coming in to ‘contaminate’' the Earth realm with '‘dangerous’ ideas. This is why there is a system to control, and to concentrate ET-buffs, extraterrestrial “experts” into social constructs or clubs where they reinforce one another, accepting their theories only within the parameters of their accepted community by set of social agreements they must and do follow. Because that is human mentality. To follow the flock, follow the pack, security in numbers, where if you are ostracized from the social group you will not survive. And this survival is so embedded in their psyche that it stops them from being able to reach higher understanding, because they are incapable of critical thinking much less of thinking on their own taking the responsibility to form a complete personal reality in their heads.

And this I just said, at least for me, does prove that the CIA is behind all those “UFO-Experts” for lack of better name for them, and clearly shows you and everyone with eyes to see, that I'm not following any agreements about this subject, therefore I'm alone with this and not under any type of external control, much less CIA type.

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#6 2021-07-27 22:28:30

DarkOwl

@Vega
Thanks for that. You're ability to pull appropriate quotes from the transcripts is impressive!

@Crystal Dragon
Thanks for clarifying (not that I took any offence).
I may be hyper vigilant. It might stem from my dismay at being duped in the past. I was once a Trump supporter. I once followed Q. I once liked Sasha Stone and followed the likes of Simon Parkes and even Charlie Ward (am embarrassed to admit that one... ugh... LOL)

Through it all I discovered I too had a weakness for hopium (it's addictive stuff!). Lesson learnt!

#7 2021-07-29 05:06:07

DarkOwl

In a recent video, ED talked about the (claimed) meeting with ET's and earth humans off Jupiter to discuss getting along in the solar system. She addressed peoples's concern that military and corporate types were at this meeting. She reassured people that these were Navy White Hats and "progressive corporations" that were good guys.

There are no "progressive corporations"!... PERIOD!... they are 100% Cabal!

If Salla is listening to this crap he's a gullible fool (or worse). How on earth can he be falling for this harpie? She's pure poison!

Like I said, Dr. Salla is a hopium addict (or worse).
I stand 100% by what I said in the OP!

#8 2021-07-30 06:54:40

DarkOwl

Thankyou Gosia for asking the Swaruu's about the questions in the OP and revealing them in your latest video.
Much appreciated!!!

#9 2021-07-31 21:53:38

DarkOwl

Emily wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:

He is in touch with many whistle blowers, you can be sure he goes by most probable option which is apparently not a metalic ship if you meant that is what he should know but does not.

The Taygetan's are very clear that the moon is a disused Andromedan bio-ship cloaked by a hologram.
There is actually scientific proof here on earth that point to that being the case (in the very least, it's points to the fact the moon is not a rock in orbit).

This book here explains:
https://archive.org/details/who-built-t … 7/mode/2up

#10 2021-08-01 12:59:15

Robert369

Emily wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:

The Taygetan's are very clear that the moon is a disused Andromedan bio-ship cloaked by a hologram.

I wonder how come probes show that Moon has real surface?
And real mining operations are there?

While I wouldn't know the exact make-up of our moon's structure, this is not quite as contradictive as it seems, as many races use ships that are a mix of "natural" minerals (e.g. asteroids, planetoids) that get completed by metal structures to form a space ship. This obviously saves material and construction costs and make hiding the ship easier, and to my understanding it also is a common method amongst various races - just look at the asteroid ships.

I'd say that until there's more information out, we should go by the multi times confirmed detail that the moon has been "ringing like a bell" - which only happens if it is metallic and hollow. Though this might only be valid for part of the moon.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#11 2021-08-08 04:09:34

DarkOwl

I am looking forward to Gosia's latest vid. It looks like it will address the claim made by Dr. Salla and his 'source' that a meeting with humans and the Federation took place recently off Jupiter (as discussed in the OP). Looks like we already have our answer.

https://exopolitics.org/secret-meetings … ar-system/

From Cosmic Agency Telegram:

In preparation next video for you: Mini Topics.
46min video where I share with you a variety of different pieces of information and fun facts from our recent interactions with Yazhi and Athena Swaruu. Some topics to discuss:
Telepathic insert from Yazhi
Vietnam/Venus creatures
Names
Crop circles
Silicon base body
CIA recruitment
Why the Federation doesn´t include humans in meetings
Floods in Europe
Sun "anomalies"... and more!                                                         
Announcing the premiere soon. ?

#12 2021-08-08 07:12:22

"determination. According to a former professional archeologist and ‘contactee’, Elena Danaan, a similar set of meetings have just concluded near the planet Jupiter to discuss the new order in our solar system that will emerge with the impending military collapse of the Dark Fleet and its Draconian, Orion, Deep State, and corporate allies."

According to my sources and memories the Dark Fleet, the Orions and the mentioned Draconians are Federation, too. It is the fake-enemy. The rebels faked a cosmical war between two factions. Both factions are cheated. Both factions are abused. On the white side there is the lower federation with all its members and allies. on the black side there are reptiles, regressives, draconians, dark fleet and so on.

But the rebels i mentioned created those enemies. They manipulated them to go against the other faction and "play" the enemy. They don't see through the fraud.
The dark fleet for example was created in the german third reich. But now they are cut off from their roots, they have another believe system, they believe the false storys and "science" that was told or taught to them. They are pruned in their consciousness and only functioning in a very small bandwith of perception.

Their upper levels are black goo addicts, their soul power is very diminished.

Similar with the other mentioned groups (Orion, Draconian). They are modified in consciousness. I told you that some Draconians have been caught and modified, to play the "great enemy". The truth is different from that, it were the Draconians who suffered an attack from the rebels, a long time ago, but war goes on.

The strategy of the rebels is: They use the horse, that is running fastest in a given moment. And they change horses as the situation requires. If the dark horse (Dark Fleet, Draconians)  seems to be weaker, then they use the white horse (Federation and allies).  They tell stories like above "the dark ones are defeated and now you will see the victory of the Federation"  and they take over with the help of the "white" faction. But it is all staged.

It is the result, that counts. And the result is the takeover of a whole world, a whole society.

#13 2021-08-08 10:14:46

Ymarsakar
Banned

Warrior, sounds like your rebels correlate to negative 5th to 6th density aka dark divine.

The concept of agent smith applies. Anyone in a matrix can be overtaken like agent smith does. The intervention is done and the subject goes back to normal program.

The top boss of this rebel strategy needs energy to sustain themselves. Hence they need 3rd and 4th density worlds. The indirect way is evidence of weakness.

Thus rebel is nit a political term. The rebels are rebelling against creator source.

The earth is a kind of reform school for these dark entities. Many have redeemed themselves or are in the process to do so. A last dispensation, a reprieve before the fire purifies all.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-08 10:25:56)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#14 2021-08-08 17:00:12

Gosia
Administrator

Oh! But what I will say doesn´t directly refer to that that you speak of no no. It was coincidental. I don´t follow what other people post out there much, whatever reaches me it is through people and posts likes yours. So that is not going to directly address that, perhaps indirectly. smile

DarkOwl wrote:

I am looking forward to Gosia's latest vid. It looks like it will address the claim made by Dr. Salla and his 'source' that a meeting with humans and the Federation took place recently off Jupiter (as discussed in the OP). Looks like we already have our answer.

From Cosmic Agency Telegram:

In preparation next video for you: Mini Topics.
46min video where I share with you a variety of different pieces of information and fun facts from our recent interactions with Yazhi and Athena Swaruu. Some topics to discuss:
Telepathic insert from Yazhi
Vietnam/Venus creatures
Names
Crop circles
Silicon base body
CIA recruitment
Why the Federation doesn´t include humans in meetings
Floods in Europe
Sun "anomalies"... and more!                                                         
Announcing the premiere soon. ?

#15 2021-08-08 21:13:45

Ymarsakar wrote:

Warrior, sounds like your rebels correlate to negative 5th to 6th density aka dark divine.

The concept of agent smith applies. Anyone in a matrix can be overtaken like agent smith does. The intervention is done and the subject goes back to normal program.

The top boss of this rebel strategy needs energy to sustain themselves. Hence they need 3rd and 4th density worlds. The indirect way is evidence of weakness.

Thus rebel is nit a political term. The rebels are rebelling against creator source.

The earth is a kind of reform school for these dark entities. Many have redeemed themselves or are in the process to do so. A last dispensation, a reprieve before the fire purifies all.

Yes. But I don't think it is the fire or a fire that purifies all. It is the job of the earthly humans to solve the problem and get out of the trap. The humans who incarnate on earth are playing a key-role.

#16 2021-08-09 12:21:06

Ymarsakar
Banned

Warrior Bishop wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

Yes. But I don't think it is the fire or a fire that purifies all. It is the job of the earthly humans to solve the problem and get out of the trap. The humans who incarnate on earth are playing a key-role.

Whem the old roman religion falls away, want the position of new reform leader? 1 billion will need someone to reform their old beliefs.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#17 2021-08-10 06:36:14

RoadtoSamadhi

MoTa wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

Yet he ignores the Taygetan's.

Why is it so? Could it be he does not know about CA? Have you told him Swaruu exists?

DarkOwl wrote:

the guy doesn't even know what the moon is by now, how can we be expected to give him any credence?

And who knows, you? Have you been on the Moon?

He ignores CA because it is what his handlers want him to do.  If he did spent any legitimate attention towards disclosure he would be balls deep in CA by now.  He is not for a reason.  Controlled OPPOSITION just like Elena DeNaan, Laura Eisenhower (compromised), and the rest of the bunch.

Those who are fans of Elena and Saturn federation fanboys will gladly enter into cognitive dissonance.

#18 2021-08-15 10:08:22

DarkOwl

Salla names Elon Musk, Richard Branson and Jeff Bezos as belonging to the "progressive corporations" that attended the claimed Jupiter meeting.

If Salla thinks these guys are "progressive", he's completely off his rocker.
James Gilliland from ECETI is also joining in on this Space Farce.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h2fix8sKI0&t=360s

Judging by the comments in this YouTube, a ton of people are having the same concerns as myself.

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-08-15 10:41:05)

#19 2021-08-15 15:25:12

Sad to hear. Maybe he has his hands so full that some of the information that gets through him is pure crap. I do not know who they are as souls, just that their business and values aren't always integrity based. One thing to Bezos's credit, he went against the cabal elite mainstream by criticizing Saudi Arabia for their human rights abuses.

That being said, I find the story presented a stretch too if not outright junk. It is bad info or just stuff happening at such a low level it does not resonate so for me a boring pass.

righteously indignant

#20 2021-08-15 16:35:09

RoadtoSamadhi

Let’s get it straight, Dr Salla and Charlie Ward are a whole FARCE just like the Law of One coming from Saturn Federation.  You can defend Dr Salla as much as you want but actions speak a whole lot more than mindless speculation  it is not that “has his hands full” he is intentionally and deliberately ignoring all CA info as any sort of validity because it goes against CIA guidelines which they are following to a T.

The more excuses people make for Elena and Dr Salla the more they are just helping CIA and their disinfo.

Go ahead prove me wrong.

#21 2021-08-16 00:04:38

DarkOwl

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

The more excuses people make for Elena and Dr Salla the more they are just helping CIA and their disinfo.

Go ahead prove me wrong.

I'm with you RtS.

What Salla and co. are doing is very damaging to disclosure. We shouldn't just ignore it. We have a responsibility to set the record straight.

Thankfully I'm coming across a lot of comments that are on the same page as us. Eventually Salla will be forced to address those concerns or further damage his shaky credibility.

#22 2021-08-16 01:35:52

Ymarsakar
Banned

Clowns in acti9n dont need more help damaging shaky credibility. They specialize in controlling humans in attacking each other.

The slaves of the matrix cannot affect those at a higher level.

#23 2021-08-16 02:07:16

RoadtoSamadhi

Ymarsakar wrote:

Clowns in acti9n dont need more help damaging shaky credibility. They specialize in controlling humans in attacking each other.

The slaves of the matrix cannot affect those at a higher level.

This is complete projection of what a CIA asset is doing.  Getting us to attack CIA assets while at the same time blaming us for… not unifying with cia assets.  You do understand you are on a forum with those of high intelligent capacity than yourself do you not ?

#24 2021-08-16 02:13:16

DarkOwl wrote:
RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

Go ahead prove me wrong.

I'm with you RtS.

What Salla and co. are doing is very damaging to disclosure. We shouldn't just ignore it. We have a responsibility to set the record straight.

Thankfully I'm coming across a lot of comments that are on the same page as us. Eventually Salla will be forced to address those concerns or further damage his shaky credibility.

So your with this divisive turd that's obsessed with brining Elena into every conversation just to divide people and get them focused on dumb shit, and who has been insulting Ymarsakar and I since we joined, since long before I let out my pent up distaste with it? You say a lot of stuff that inspires me, including today when I'm down. I know you are better than this.

You know what. It's cool. I'm not mad at you. You probably just haven't noticed how much of a jerk this person is yet.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-16 03:08:11)

righteously indignant

#25 2021-08-16 02:33:50

RoadtoSamadhi

Okay Luk calm down buddy.

Board footer