You are not logged in.

#26 2021-08-02 11:21:27

mitkobs

Re: The Galactic Federation's role in the invasion of Venus

It is a quarantine, but with all the conditions to help the evil doers to change themselves or if refuse or get stubborn to perish into nothingness.

#27 2021-08-02 11:49:09

Ymarsakar
Banned

Because darkness resists change, Orion or higher density Qabal, hacked the matrix and made good use of it. After all, those in a prison tend to create their own structures, rules, and power pyramids.

And so long as those outside the prison, don't want to be in prison, they dislike interacting with those in the prison. Since being on the outside of the bars, they can easily see how they can be inside the bars too.

Are prisons to protect the criminals from society or is it to protect society from the criminals?

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-02 11:50:18)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#28 2021-08-02 12:25:07

mitkobs

Ymarsakar wrote:

Because darkness resists change, Orion or higher density Qabal, hacked the matrix and made good use of it. After all, those in a prison tend to create their own structures, rules, and power pyramids.

And so long as those outside the prison, don't want to be in prison, they dislike interacting with those in the prison. Since being on the outside of the bars, they can easily see how they can be inside the bars too.

Are prisons to protect the criminals from society or is it to protect society from the criminals?

It is not a common prison. It is a very big place, a whole world at disposal of the criminals. And not only evil criminals are here but also everyone who can manage to lower own vibration can incarnate and see how to live in hell or very difficult place with devils(psychopaths) in human avatars doing nightmares. Fallen souls are not left alone to rot in hell but are helped and many good people are sacrificing a fine life on own planets to come here and live as nobody in need to help the fallen souls to get corrected.

#29 2021-08-02 13:19:00

Robert369

Ymarsakar wrote:

It is a quarantine, not a punishment. You quarantine a disease or problem that you don't want to spread to the rest of the healthy population. Thus those outside the bars, treat those inside like lepers or plague victims. Or... unwaxinated zombies.

This is valid only as long as the "quarantined" population isn't played by outside people, aka GF members and others in immersion pods. If being of too low frequency, going inside via this method not only corrupts the planet further, e.g. due to "trying out evil stuff that are forbidden outside" (it's just a game), but also corrupts themselves and then spreads the corruption to the galaxy. Anyone blind to this is missing 3D examples of this like brainless violent computer games or movies that destroy people's personality - and the Cabals know that this happens, hence they created these.

To my understanding, the higher GF already noticed this problem - especially after the 3D Matrix was basically taken over by evil -, and found that to prevent the corruption from spreading, the 3D Matrix needs to end so that the ones needing to "repair" can find that. One simply doesn't repair a crashed car by demolishing it further and further, but needs positive action for that.

That is where high frequency direct Source incarnates are different, being the ones who have a chance of ending the 3D Matrix creation mistake of the lower GF.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#30 2021-08-02 14:14:50

Vega

Robert369 wrote:

That is where high frequency direct Source incarnates are different, being the ones who have a chance of ending the 3D Matrix creation mistake of the lower GF.

There is no difference between incarnating from source or from an immersion pod. The immersion pod is just a transfer of the source "signal", of the attention of the soul, to another body, nothing more. The immersion pod incarnates are high frequency since they incarnate from high frequency 5D holographic societies. While all the incarnates with lower frequency are mostly source incarnates reincarnating here again and again spinning the wheel of samsara. While the pod incarnates simply wake up in the pod when they die and do not get in the wheel of samsara.

I am sure there are high frequency incarnates from 7D or higher that don't use an immersion pod to incarnate and have come here to do what you are saying and assist in resolving the mess that both the 5D federation and the 3D people in the wheel of samsara have created. But there are many immersion pod incarnates from 5D holographic societies, like Gosia for example, who are here to assist in resolving this mess too.

And when I say 5D, 7D I mean those terms in the way that are used in the swaruu.org material. They should not be confused with the way that they are used in the Law of One material. They are different scales like Fahrenheit and Celsius.

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#31 2021-08-02 16:19:31

Robert369

Vega wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

There is no difference between incarnating from source or from an immersion pod. The immersion pod is just a transfer of the source "signal", of the attention of the soul, to another body, nothing more. The immersion pod incarnates are high frequency since they incarnate from high frequency 5D holographic societies. While all the incarnates with lower frequency are mostly source incarnates reincarnating here again and again spinning the wheel of samsara. While the pod incarnates simply wake up in the pod when they die and do not get in the wheel of samsara.

I dare to disagree that there's no difference at all, and to my knowledge Swaruu has never said that - though even if so, I would call it slightly incorrect. Sure, they operate mostly the same but not in full, especially in regards to potential metaphysical abilities.

Vega wrote:

I am sure there are high frequency incarnates from 7D or higher that don't use an immersion pod to incarnate and have come here to do what you are saying and assist in resolving the mess that both the 5D federation and the 3D people in the wheel of samsara have created. But there are many immersion pod incarnates from 5D holographic societies, like Gosia for example, who are here to assist in resolving this mess too.

There's more to being a direct Source incarnate or not than this. Maybe Gosia could ask Yazhi about it, so we get a better answer on this topic now that she can see if from a higher perspective - though I wouldn't be sure if she can "see" those details. And btw, there are also immersion pod incarnates from 7D.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#32 2021-08-02 17:57:53

mitkobs

About 7D it is already shared. They can do everything with just being a consciousness, like a magicians can make anything out of nothing. Manifesting spaceships, houses, landscapes, realities, whatever they need for certain purpose they can manifest it. And this is also the level of the soul, or the maternal soul, where all fragmentation of one soul are united in one together.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-08-02 17:59:01)

#33 2021-08-02 18:33:54

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

About 7D it is already shared. They can do everything with just being a consciousness, like a magicians can make anything out of nothing. Manifesting spaceships, houses, landscapes, realities, whatever they need for certain purpose they can manifest it. And this is also the level of the soul, or the maternal soul, where all fragmentation of one soul are united in one together.

Sure they can, because doing a lot of things mentally is what 7D is about. Despite that but some still decide to use immersion pods, which is something that oftentimes is forgotten about.

#34 2021-08-02 22:03:33

x000c7

THE PODS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT SOMEWHAT

#35 2021-08-02 22:49:56

x000c7

the pods are for several reasons actually very important if you`d ask me

-HAL

#36 2021-08-28 16:37:04

mitkobs

The true "criminals" which are contained in 3D are real souls, like broken shoes or fallen souls, because they continue to manifest the nightmares - tulpas of all kind. The tulpas do not have choice, they do not have free will and do not have and cannot develop conscience thus they cannot be changed and rehabilitated to something better.
From where this information comes from - deduction of mine.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-08-28 16:38:55)

#37 2021-08-30 19:58:14

Ymarsakar
Banned

What are being fed are tulpas. They are similar to trolls but tulpas feed on internal weaknesses.

Fix yourself and you will no longer be vulerable to tulpas. As they wont exist.

I can try to communciate with people s shadow sides and tulpa but it makes no sense to me and i make no sense to them.stale mate. The fix has to be done in your hearts.

It is not us vs them or good vs evil. It is you vs you.

In other words, be like charlie s frequencies and attitude.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-30 20:01:10)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#38 2021-08-30 21:01:01

Tulpas are annoying, for sure. But there are bigger things out there that select bigger meals.

Charlie's frequency and attitude is most definitely a good model of what creates a healthy resistance to these bigger and more robust bugs.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-30 21:02:35)

righteously indignant

#39 2021-08-31 12:08:35

Ymarsakar
Banned

If you are referring to I amraw's neg 5th and 6th densities, I did a review about this with a psychic we both know of.

They said that negative 5th can't find any vulnerabilities in me or at least they were not very feasible to exploit. ANd sixth is too wise and cautious to do anything directly, but in this chess match, only a 6th density player would be my match.

To translate these densities into human understand, a sixth chakra body or dimension would be equivalent to the power of a Type 3+x civilization.

The general population may wonder how this is possible?

Well, there is a higher patience and tolerance threshold. Everyone knows people who lose their cool vs anything, and those who can remain calm under fire. There is an obviousu difference in their temperaments and self discipline.

Negative "greetings" function the same way as positive contact/channelings. They go through the crown chakra and then mess with your chakra configurations. So if you are paranoid or into conspiracy land, the orion dark matrix will directly input in thoughts and emotions that fuel the paranoia, nudging you at the right time and place, to do something that will lead to backlash and conflict.

Unlike what humans think is the cause, it is not actually the person they are fighting, that is the source of the problem or tulpa.

As a frequency leader here, Crystal Dragon will have his own personal testimony of such mental and emotional hijackings, if they wish to write of it.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-31 12:12:24)

#40 2021-08-31 14:49:13

I'd say that is a pretty accurate assessment. And yes, I have plenty of personal experience of the avenues they exploit and techniques they use. I also know certain key words and themes that they use for programming.

the quick and dirty:

4d minions are loud, persistent, and obvious. They go straight for brainstem and ego identifications of a base regressive nature. Their techniques and proclivities are basic and well known.

5d lieutenants/samurai are skilled swordsmen, looking for the smallest holes that lead to the deepest wounds and splits within a person. Like a ninja, their assaults creep up stealthily and then just quickly and brutally cut deep/go straight for the point. One needs half decent internal heuristics to sort out their programming from true internal dialogue.

6d usually prefer and indirect approach, triangulating many 4d and 5d minions and other events and influences to completely derail a person's life over time. They can manipulate timelines if they are not dealt with and countermeasures are not taken.

The one direct technique that they do have is to send a huge surge of energy down the transpersonal chakras and crown, arcing around and bypassing the heart chakra while simultaneously creating a suppression field bubble or internal Van Allen belt to lock the heart. After arcing around the heart, it continues down through the lower triad, and if the person is an anchor(they don't use this against newbs), they are in danger of anchoring that frequency to the human collective and the egregores they are part of.

Something I have learned from a friend who's wisdom I value greatly, is that one keyword people should remove from their spoken vocabulary and internal dialogue is "nonexistence". This is not MK Ultra variety programming, but 5d+. Very bad.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-31 14:52:36)

righteously indignant

Board footer