You are not logged in.

#1 2021-07-29 03:58:09

DarkOwl

The COVID horror show

I'm posting this website to the main forum only because if anything can stop your loved ones taking the vax it's this!

A thousand short video clips of severe vaccine injuries.
It's a horror show (I can only watch a few at a time) but may snap someone you love out of their trance.

Watch and weep sad

https://1000covidstories.com/

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#2 2021-07-29 11:31:08

Robert369

Re: The COVID horror show

Thanks for sharing, I shall repost this and dare say that if this website manages to convince even only a few Humans from taking the jab, it was worth spreading.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2021-07-29 23:04:07

Albert

As horrible and revealing as these testimonials are, it seems no one is talking anymore about the likely upcoming major wave coming, 5G, and all that that implies. Most reading this are already familiar with a myriad of effects these toxic injections will have in the months and years to come. But, I suspect their real ace in the hole is what happens after they get most of the population primed. For example. I saw a video, forgot where, a few weeks ago, describing why they need to refrigerate the poison. It is because at around room (or body) temperatures magnetic properties emerge - we have all seen examples of people having metal stick to their bodies….. Anyway, i suspect these newly magnetized materials will have an affinity for certain types of tissues. So at some point, they can begin to dial up the 5G or HAARP type emitters and it will activate those nanoparticles. Will these particles organize at certain frequencies organize like cymatic patterns, and become something new, will they fry the brain, will they…. My point is, once they get enough people saturated they can throw  a switch to kill or sicken or control large groups, like school kids, people in airports, apartment buildings, office buildings, shopping centers, possibly in your new car wih the new chips…. Large groups could drop very fast, medical and military people with their mandatory shots will be useless.

So far it has been a slow kill, pesticides, GMO, chemtrails, flouridated water, bad food, vaccines, which has dropped sperm count, increased year after year the percentage of people with autism, cancer, heart disease, diabetes…. These tactics have in increased the kill rate. But combined with 5G and chipped/vacinnted humans, the agenda to kill most, enslave the rest, will can accelerate at warp speed.

So worst case scenario, we ain’t seen nothing yet sad

Last edited by Albert (2021-07-29 23:10:34)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#4 2021-07-30 06:38:33

DarkOwl

Albert wrote:

I agree with everything you said and it's what I am expecting too.
Thanks for the insight re. refrigeration. I figured it was to keep something inactive that activated when it enters the body.

Things are about to get lively... buckle up.....

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#5 2021-07-30 21:04:24

Albert

DarkOwl wrote:
Albert wrote:

I agree with everything you said and it's what I am expecting too.
Thanks for the insight re. refrigeration. I figured it was to keep something inactive that activated when it enters the body...

I searched and finally found which video I watched that discusses the magnetic properties of graphine used in the vaccines which magnetizes at body temps. It is from Max Igan’s TheCrowhouse channel on bitchute.

Please watch between 4:20 and 10 minutes. It begins with Max discussing it, then he inserts a clip of a video from the study that gets into it. please watch up to the 10 minute mark since towards the end Max inserts another short video clip showing a magnetic cloud ring formed around a tower - proof of how certain electromagnetic frequencies organize this material.

Watch 4:20 - 10 minute
https://www.bitchute.com/video/3zFMrYoRCJDZ/

Last edited by Albert (2021-07-30 21:05:51)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

Board footer