You are not logged in.

#1 2021-07-31 18:33:13

Stitchywitch

Broken shoes in action

I'm posting this to inform people about the legal class action cases being brought by Dr Reiner Fuellmich and Doctors for Covid Ethics. They have just held a Doctors for Covid Ethics Symposium, broadcast on ukcolumn.org (search through something other than Google, or you won't find it.)

It is 10 hours of testimony from a number of doctors, virologists, epidemiologists, lawyers, journalists and whistleblowers. The first 5 hour session was plagued by tech problems, so you get quite a lot of cello music while they sort it out, but it's worth listening to.(they may have edited it out, I listened live, so I don't know) The second 5 hour session is gremlin free. Things are being done and legal cases are being brought. It's a little bit of hope that humanity is coming together to sort this out without depending on intervention by the Federation or some space messiah invented by the vatican

#2 2021-08-01 19:11:06

Stitchywitch

Re: Broken shoes in action

He has some experts who think it may be a real virus but relatively harmless to most healthy people. Others think it is a psy-op, and has never existed outside media propaganda. Dr Fuellmich is just collecting all the evidence he can from a variety of sources, to bring cases against those who are imposing restrictions and shot mandates around the world. Dr Fuellmich is a lawyer. I don't know if he has medical qualifications, but he did work in the field of medical ethics for a number of years.

#3 2021-08-01 19:32:14

Exploringsoul

I remembered that when covid19 just break out in China, probably earlier 2020, Jan or Feb(?), there were a lots of story, insider information over the internet. One thing caught my attention is that the frontline doctors from Wuhan said likely there are so-called covid19 (not this name that time) virus and a variant. The virus is just like flu and the variant is the one with high mortality.

This is what I remembered. I couldn't find the source now.

It would make sense if the experts think there is a real harmless virus at meantime there are lots of death from pandemic.

#4 2021-08-02 19:54:33

Stitchywitch

Is there really lots of death from a pandemic, or have you just heard that there is? The Bubonic plague was a pandemic. Nobody was in any doubt that it existed because everyone had friends, family, neighbours and entire communities dying from it on a daily basis. They didn't need 24 hour rolling news, telling them there was something really scary that was going to kill them and they had to isolate themselves for 6 months and wear a mask when they go out in order to be saved.
Look around you at the people you know. How many have had covid (and I don't mean a positive PCR test), how many have been really ill and died from it. Do you know anyone? I don't. Everybody seems to think they they are lucky to have escaped it in the area where they live, but everywhere else it's been terrible and many thousands have died, all of them, people they don't know and who live somewhere else. Switch off the news and look around you to determine your reality. You will find there was never anything to be afraid of.

#5 2021-08-02 20:27:48

Ymarsakar
Banned

The Corona Wuhan bio weapon was an Atlantean technology, a wave form and AI signal.

Viruses are nanomachines that cells produce to inccrease conductivity and as a warning signal. Thus when the human bio system/vessel detects a potential threat, it produces viruses to alert the entire body, and the body then also transmits these virus information packets to other human cells of the network (avatars).

The human body then goes into detoxification (called flu or colds) as a way to expel the dangerous invasion.

The waxxine was what killed millions in the Spanish Flu. Humanity had already adapted to the EMF poison at the time, which was likely the new radar stations. The first humans on the islands of the radars, got sick and died before adapting, but this information transmitted itself into the akash and this 100th monkey effect or mystical herd immunity, gained grasp.

The Qabal then used the fear to manifest millions of deaths by getting people to take a waxxine, that contained fake and inorganic information.

The Wuhan Corona bio weapons, were what they were hoping would kill 10-15% of the pop, like MERS or Swine Flu.

This was counter acted rather early on, because starseeds had already gotten sick years before in 2020.

Look up virus batteries nano scale, for an example. The Atlantean technology is the usage of sacrificed baby tissue, as food for an energy life form, and mixed with the dna of animals, thus creating a hybrid tissue.

They were attempting to reproduce the failed attempts at DNA control.

Much of this I was able to determine by 2020 FEbruary using my own connections and Divine Source. I did not need nor have access to Taygetan tech or sensors to verify it.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-02 20:28:39)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#6 2021-08-02 21:45:12

ro2778

Stitchywitch wrote:

Is there really lots of death from a pandemic, or have you just heard that there is? The Bubonic plague was a pandemic. Nobody was in any doubt that it existed because everyone had friends, family, neighbours and entire communities dying from it on a daily basis. They didn't need 24 hour rolling news, telling them there was something really scary that was going to kill them and they had to isolate themselves for 6 months and wear a mask when they go out in order to be saved.
Look around you at the people you know. How many have had covid (and I don't mean a positive PCR test), how many have been really ill and died from it. Do you know anyone? I don't. Everybody seems to think they they are lucky to have escaped it in the area where they live, but everywhere else it's been terrible and many thousands have died, all of them, people they don't know and who live somewhere else. Switch off the news and look around you to determine your reality. You will find there was never anything to be afraid of.

I work in intensive care in my job as an anaesthetist so I can say that, those who are hospitalised with covid present with a certain constellation of symptoms. Namely hypoxia (low blood oxygen) and typical shadows on a chest X-ray that indicate an inflammatory mess in the lungs. This presentation of symptoms is labelled as covid and generally the PCR test comes back as positive.

However I also agree that the statistics are inflated by various means and it’s not a disease that many are dying from...so far. I believe that covid, so far, is a combination of 5g sensitivity and people who would otherwise have become sick, manifesting this disease for their soul journey. This last point is due to a relative lack of the normal case mix seen in intensive care during a covid wave. Also not all waves lead to hospitalisation, for instance, recently in the U.K. we had a wave of cases which translated into relatively few admissions and even fewer deaths. That said, on my intensive care shifts last week, there was one death from the typical covid presentation

It was announced today that the U.K. is going to run a Pfizer booster program starting in September and people would be offered the flu jab (? Possibly also mrna technology) at the same time. Therefore, it’s likely that this will turn into another one of histories vaccine induced die offs, most notably seen in Spanish Flu, but also earlier with smallpox, and I’m sure, every vaccination that has ever existed to one extent or another.

#7 2021-08-03 01:20:43

Robert369

ro2778 wrote:

...those who are hospitalised with covid present with a certain constellation of symptoms. Namely hypoxia (low blood oxygen) and typical shadows on a chest X-ray that indicate an inflammatory mess in the lungs. This presentation of symptoms is labelled as covid and generally the PCR test comes back as positive.

Actually, they firstly tested their killer vaccine thoroughly to determine its effects, and then defined those as "Covid symptoms", which also get spread via nanoparticles in masks and foods as well as passively via mRNA.

Insofar, none of the known symptoms are actually from Covid but from the vaccine. Covid itself is simply a regular weak and easy to handle flu.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#8 2021-08-03 12:52:37

Ymarsakar
Banned

But the flu itself is from energy parasites and emf wave toxicity.

They have been trying to depopulate since 100 plus years ago.

The deadline was 2012. For them.

The biological divine dna, while suppressed as junk dnka to humand. Is used by starseeds to counter this, via getting sick. The sickness is the purification and ascension symptom. It is the biological resisting the destructive mind control frequencies. Vs radar and wifi.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-03 12:54:44)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#9 2021-08-03 13:44:37

Stitchywitch

Re.ro2778,
It makes much more sense that those presenting with"Covid" symptoms are suffering the effects of exposure to 5G. It would be interesting to know if these cases were clustered in areas where 5G is operating. I live in a rural part of the UK, so no 5G, no covid. Of course, Wuhan is the only city in the whole of China that has a 5G network. The initial reports we received from Wuhan were that people who were perfectly healthy, were dropping dead in the street. There is no virus that would have that effect, so we have to assume that the virus story was a cover for the 5G effects.

#10 2021-08-03 14:26:35

mitkobs

Spanish flu and the first radio broadcast are around the same year 1920. And the discovery of radio waves is around 30 years before that. For these 30 years people were exposed to radio waves for the first time giving them EMF cell poisoning which resulted in mass disease when radio waves intensified in the air. Also the first world war brought huge negative atmosphere within human psyche that compromised the natural immunity. Then vaccinations being nothing less than poisoning injections from big pharma cabal corporations.
And from these times passed 100 years of introducing more and different EMF radiation in the air resulting in all kind of flues and colds. And now the most deadly of all 5G.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-08-03 14:30:39)

#11 2021-08-03 15:25:54

ro2778

Yes I thought the same thing, but sadly that sort of investigation linking covid cases to proximity to 5g isn't going to be done! People dropping dead in the street, is definitely 5g, because the 5g density and frequencies were probably particularly unhealthy, plus people were already toxic in that city from burning all the waste etc. Why drop dead? Because, the 5g prevents the haemoglobin from carrying oxygen, so those people literally suffocated where they stood. Doesn't take long to lose conciousness from sudden hypoxia and death follows shortly after. Then, add in the vaccines and all that metal, which just makes the body even more susceptible to the effects of emf. I think, I read somewhere that the vaccine toxins have a habit of migrating to the lungs also, perhaps why they needed a respiratory virus for their patsy. Of course, if it was common knowledge that viruses aren't pathogens then, the whole pandemic would be even more surreal.

What does manifest disease though are beliefs, including belief in disease and various types of emotional distress. That was a key outcome from Gates pandemic planning, flood the zone, control the narrative, work people up into a state of fear. In the end, many people probably just manifested this for themselves, because they were on their way out anyway - this is why the case mix in ITU shifted to be predominantly covid in the early waves. The recent wave, as I said, didn't translate to many hospital cases. I don't think summer is normally a time of significant detox, it seemed to be more about driving vaccination and creating the evidence that the initial vaccines don't protect against the new varients, therefore giving a rationale for the boosters, starting this September.

#12 2021-08-03 16:01:58

mitkobs

5G is first grade microwave radiation similar to that of weak microwave oven. It is making water molecules to push each other faster thus creating heat in the water. 5G is used early in military radar stations in former USSR.
Forgot to mention HAARP that is another level of disturbing destructive tech.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-08-03 16:02:59)

#13 2021-08-04 23:00:55

DarkOwl

Graphene oxide has now been found in:
Moderna vaccine
Astra Zeneca vaccine
Pfizer vaccine
Flu vaccines
and Saline solutions

This article explains that graphene oxide is activated in the presence of 4G as well. Perhaps the flu vax + 4G/5G triggered the original wave.

https://everydayconcerned.net/2021/07/2 … -graphene/

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#14 2021-08-04 23:26:19

Ymarsakar
Banned

The disease is basically radiation poisoning. Check flu symptoms vs radiation problems.

I stopped using microwaves around 2015.

It was not due to conspirwcy land info but due to a tai chi teacher saying they felt a chi imbalance in front of an active microwave. I felt it as well but it coukd have been my imagination too.

My pov was not going to risk my cultivation progress.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-04 23:30:10)

#15 2021-08-04 23:34:39

DarkOwl

This book goes through the history of electricity based technology that has been introduced and the correlation with diseases that cropped up.

The Invisible Rainbow: A History of Electricity and Life by Arthur Firstenberg

https://www.amazon.com/Invisible-Rainbo … 1645020096

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

Board footer