You are not logged in.

#1 2021-08-05 06:54:57

BirgOslo

Singularity, multiple past, multiple futures. The seven sisters.

I am still amazed from vewing and analysed the video about singularity from Gosia's Agencia Cosmica chanel on "you tu be".
It was a "truly" vogage of wisdom with Yazhi and Swaruu Athena. Thankyou -Master Teachers. from my deepest counsiousness.
The concepts of time, the observer, multiple focal points, time flow, gave me some clarity about the comprehenssion of Universe or Multiverse.
That concepts and ideas have been rounding my mind for years. And thanks to Yazhi, i know that i was not crazy. I wasn´t sure if those "crazy" stuff was real, because i recived them from "weird" "voices" (not really voices, but images and ideas into my own mind) years ago.
Yes, this is not my first approach to "pleiadians"(sorry, that was the name that "voices" used) Now I know more specific stuff. And i am gratefull.
There are some "dark" moments that i renegated all "pleiadian" contact because i fell abandonated, and i was living very dark times. Now i can understand that it was just my perception, ideas and system of belifs. All part of this "3D" expirience. And as Yazhi said:" There are no densities, there are no time", all reallity is Thaughts, perception. We all are floating in a vaccium field, generating coherent information regarding frecuencies of energy.
Greetings to all.
Birg Oslo
By the way Birg Oslo is an anagram for spanish (Shamanic name): Lobo Gris (Gray Wolf)

Gosia's video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHn3Ygv6KdM&t=172s

Music dedicated to all aboard Toleka. Sincere Hug to all. Thankou YAZHI Thankyou from my deepest self.
Lobito.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_L3LLQ … y&index=13

The seven sisters. Pleyades.

B.O.

Last edited by BirgOslo (2021-08-05 07:33:22)

"No se puede vivir como si la belleza no existiera"
"we can't live as if beauty doesn't exist"

#2 2021-08-07 06:00:38

Eldon Deluz

Re: Singularity, multiple past, multiple futures. The seven sisters.

BirgOlso, it is amazing to see your post on this for what was the exact reason I popped in here tonight.

2 days prior to this video coming out, I was meditating and the image of this exact topic was in mind. I had no idea this video was coming but somehow this concept was pre-loaded into my mind. I suspect Yahzi doing her thing. Not the first time by the way.

I will try to explain what I saw, but really difficult to do. Essentially a bright white light surrounded by prisms in all directions, each prism was also crazy bright but shot off colors which in turn were surrounded by more prisms, a giant fractal of infinite proportions. The center light (the original light) was source, the prisms were also source, but represented the colors of original source, and on and on it went. We/you/I are one of those prisms representing a world/universe onto ourselves, or as this video put it a node. We are moving back towards the original light, the closer we get to the next prism the more we understand and integrate it and start moving towards the next, until finally, we are back at source.

I thought I was supposed to share this so there it is.

Be well

#3 2021-08-07 07:06:43

BirgOslo

Brahman wrote:

I like the final words that all worlds,material or spiritual, are consciousness and that she tries to explain to us that everything is in the mind and that there is no material world.
Thank you!

Beautiful, thankyou. Greetings.

#4 2021-08-07 07:12:21

BirgOslo

Eldon Deluz wrote:

BirgOlso, it is amazing to see your post on this for what was the exact reason I popped in here tonight.

2 days prior to this video coming out, I was meditating and the image of this exact topic was in mind. I had no idea this video was coming but somehow this concept was pre-loaded into my mind. I suspect Yahzi doing her thing. Not the first time by the way.

I will try to explain what I saw, but really difficult to do. Essentially a bright white light surrounded by prisms in all directions, each prism was also crazy bright but shot off colors which in turn were surrounded by more prisms, a giant fractal of infinite proportions. The center light (the original light) was source, the prisms were also source, but represented the colors of original source, and on and on it went. We/you/I are one of those prisms representing a world/universe onto ourselves, or as this video put it a node. We are moving back towards the original light, the closer we get to the next prism the more we understand and integrate it and start moving towards the next, until finally, we are back at source.

I thought I was supposed to share this so there it is.

Be well

Eldon Deluz:
I comprehend and truly understand the feeling to share words and thaughts just like that.  Beautiful and mysterious thing. Be well my frind, Thank you for sharing.

Greetings.

Board footer