You are not logged in.

#26 2021-08-06 13:04:22

Re: [EMERGENCY] Please help me, they are going to test me with the PCR

GUYS GUYS GUYS OMG OMG OMG OMG, I really don't know what happened, but they delay that goddam test!!!! (really hope that it will be delayed forever)

I'M SAFE!!! At least for now. I have time now. Like my higher-self give me more time to build a plan. Guys, what should I manifest? Should I manifest that test will be delay forever? Or wish that center would be burnt? Give me ideas! Give me more ideas to destroy this future forever please! OMG it's like watching a horror movie, especially after know that having no chance to escape...

P/s: Thanks you all for listen to me, Thanks for your advices, I've put them into my head already for the worst case happening

Last edited by itriedmybest11 (2021-08-06 13:04:46)

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#27 2021-08-08 02:26:21

Ymarsakar
Banned

What you resist. Persists.

I would pass on all these tests. They can try to do something abou tit but it wont work against me

In fact, these tests dont even exist in my realm.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-08 02:27:48)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#28 2021-08-08 13:29:50

I have some weird details happened that may be helpful to all of you: Last night, I knew that this morning they continued the test. I did search on Wikihow how to get out of my house, also intended to hide under the big desk in my house until the morning. But my "mom" was freaked out by my "horrible" face (well, a face of a survivor trying to survive), I'm not sure what she thought but then my dad told me only him and my mom will go tomorrow. I relieved and thought "Oh shit finally I survive." (all of these took 1 hour)

Then, this morning I get up a little bit late, but my parents hadn't go testing yet. My dad said they're gonna test the whole family, who had the name in Registration book will be checked. It meant that I could deny the test only when I DIED! I turned to crazy at that moment. It was only 15 minutes left and we would have to go. But I did this: I sat on the ground with that "horrible" face again. Did not move. Just sat. Ignored my parents. Well then I did have a thought that, are my higher-self trying to troll me? Why "I" force me to go and then let I escape and then force me again? "WILL "I" LET ME ESCAPE AGAIN?" After I ask that, my neighbor, who have just did the test came back and my dad asked her did the tester check the Registration? She said NO THEY DIDN'T. So OMG my dad took my mom and my brother go! I DID SURVIVE ONE MORE TIME!!! (all of these took 5 minutes)

I just have this feeling: They could only test the Unreals, or someone who still believe that this test is safe. If I totally denied it, those PCR sticks can't reach me. And the weird point was: check the time.

The time when I first post to the time when they delayed: about 20 hours,
The time when I was noticed that they continued to the time when my dad said only him and my mom go: 1 hour
The time when I wake up and was told that the whole family MUST go, to the time when my neighbor said they didn't checked it: 5 minutes!!!

And also @Robert, they don't even care our question about the spit test, I've asked my friend to ask them already but they didn't answer.

Last edited by itriedmybest11 (2021-08-08 13:42:34)

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#29 2021-08-08 17:16:32

Ymarsakar
Banned

Exactly. Your realm is yours to edit like a total pocket dimension.

In the past this required enlightenment to acquire or at least love frequency, but even those at fear can operate their own realms now due to the dark matrix falling.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Board footer