You are not logged in.

#26 2021-08-13 08:15:01

BirgOslo

Re: Do you fell "out of from here"? starseeds

Crystal Dragon wrote:

The alienation of Earth life for starseeds can be crushing. I am an Orion starseed, but have been told Pleiadeans are heavily connected to me and my morphic field. I have been receiving intense psionic downloads about the Saturn fed situation before I even knew about the Taygetans or had a name for my suspicions. CA videos explained a lot and connected a lot of dots and synchronicities for me, and I resonate with them heavily, more than any other contact information. The metaphysical and cosmological information brought through by Yazhi is also top notch level legit.

Very, very interesting topic you mention here. I had some aproach with Orion topic trough the "Penre papers" by Wes Penre. I sense a truly intent from him: --Wes-- , to inform about the whole situation  on Earth , and he gave some information regarding the war and the Tiamat issue. And you are right. The info that Yazhi shared, confirms some data by crossrefering it. I am not sure about Wes Penre's source of info, but I have read his "reports" and most of the data vibrates intense to me.  Greetings Crystal Dragon. I am pretty sure you are an Orion starseed, don´t ask me how I know, because I don't. I am dealing with "lost of memory issues" still. sad. Greetings and thankyou for sharing your thaugts, it is really useful for my inner quest. Thanks.

Last edited by BirgOslo (2021-08-13 08:19:19)

"No se puede vivir como si la belleza no existiera"
"we can't live as if beauty doesn't exist"

#27 2021-08-14 01:25:45

BirgOslo wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

The alienation of Earth life for starseeds can be crushing. I am an Orion starseed, but have been told Pleiadeans are heavily connected to me and my morphic field. I have been receiving intense psionic downloads about the Saturn fed situation before I even knew about the Taygetans or had a name for my suspicions. CA videos explained a lot and connected a lot of dots and synchronicities for me, and I resonate with them heavily, more than any other contact information. The metaphysical and cosmological information brought through by Yazhi is also top notch level legit.

Very, very interesting topic you mention here. I had some aproach with Orion topic trough the "Penre papers" by Wes Penre. I sense a truly intent from him: --Wes-- , to inform about the whole situation  on Earth , and he gave some information regarding the war and the Tiamat issue. And you are right. The info that Yazhi shared, confirms some data by crossrefering it. I am not sure about Wes Penre's source of info, but I have read his "reports" and most of the data vibrates intense to me.  Greetings Crystal Dragon. I am pretty sure you are an Orion starseed, don´t ask me how I know, because I don't. I am dealing with "lost of memory issues" still. sad. Greetings and thankyou for sharing your thaugts, it is really useful for my inner quest. Thanks.

No problem. Wes Penre is interesting. I don't think he's right or clear on everything, but he is a good researcher and has some good theories. I have been feeling pretty crappy lately. Hitting stubborn patches in inner work and whatnot, then just alienation, feeling like in a cage. I just wish I could really experience something outside of the cage. Humans are no fun, and feddies aren't either, lol.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-14 01:26:35)

righteously indignant

#28 2021-08-14 11:43:24

BirgOslo

Crystal Dragon wrote:
BirgOslo wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

No problem. Wes Penre is interesting. I don't think he's right or clear on everything, but he is a good researcher and has some good theories. I have been feeling pretty crappy lately. Hitting stubborn patches in inner work and whatnot, then just alienation, feeling like in a cage. I just wish I could really experience something outside of the cage. Humans are no fun, and feddies aren't either, lol.

I agree, I don't think Penre is clear on everything, he's a good reasercher, thats it. On the other side: Yazhi's knowledge is just "mind blowing". It is something appart. Literally: Out of this world. She is unique. Rare on the rare. Magnificent being. Saying this with love and respect

"No se puede vivir como si la belleza no existiera"
"we can't live as if beauty doesn't exist"

Board footer