You are not logged in.

#1 2021-08-07 11:53:39

From China
Member

participate in

Hello, Robert. Can you ask Athena if they have any other plans? If there is a suitable task for me, I am willing to participate! I want to stop this fake pandemic.......

Offline

#2 2021-08-07 19:02:17

Gosia
Administrator

Re: participate in

Robert is not on this forum, plus he doesn´t speak English. It´s only me administering this place for now. And no, no plans for now. Stuff is happening but behing the scenes and there is no direct involvement of our public there. Greetings smile

Offline

#3 2021-08-11 06:53:39

From China
Member

Re: participate in

Gosia, do you communicate with Athena and Yazhi in real time every day? A few days ago, when I practiced out of body, I saw that it seemed that federal people were tracking them (I'm not sure if they were). You told Athena and Yazhi they should pay attention to safety.....

Offline

#4 2021-08-12 02:08:46

RoadtoSamadhi
Member

Re: participate in

Lol good luck trying to track Sandclock members, not even Federation can do that fluently nonetheless the alphabet agencies.

Offline

#5 2021-08-14 04:53:16

From China
Member

Re: participate in

Hello! Gosia。 Can I confirm with you? Are the pictures of Athena and Yazhi taken by others? Or just similar photos? I looked at Yazhi's picture, which showed others. Maybe that person is swaruu 9, or maybe Yazhi's brothers and sisters. Yazhi is not alone. After reading Athena's photos, I don't know why I can't help crying (even if I look at the photos of Yazhi)....

Offline

#6 2021-08-15 06:12:26

DarkOwl
Banned

Re: participate in

From China wrote:

Hello! Gosia。 Can I confirm with you? Are the pictures of Athena and Yazhi taken by others? Or just similar photos? I looked at Yazhi's picture, which showed others. Maybe that person is swaruu 9, or maybe Yazhi's brothers and sisters. Yazhi is not alone. After reading Athena's photos, I don't know why I can't help crying (even if I look at the photos of Yazhi)....

They are not photos. Just images that look a little bit like them smile


Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

Offline

#7 2021-08-17 09:47:07

From China
Member

Re: participate in

Gosia, can I send you a personal email? What's your email address? I didn't find it. If you can, send me an email to my mailbox and I'll reply to you.... thank you

Offline

#8 2021-08-24 02:42:50

From China
Member

Re: participate in

Hello, Gosia. I want to ask Taygetan, why can't they directly intervene in earth affairs? Is it because they have not found evidence of certain racial crimes in the Federation outside the earth? If not, the reason is that these people do bad things directly on the earth's surface
Please tell Yazhi that a witness already knows who is doing bad things....

Offline

#9 2021-08-24 11:29:02

Robert369
Member

Re: participate in

From China wrote:

Hello, Gosia. I want to ask Taygetan, why can't they directly intervene in earth affairs?

This has been explained in Gosia's videos several times.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#10 2021-09-06 10:08:15

From China
Member

Re: participate in

Hello! Gosia。 Please convey the following words to Athena and Yazhi for me.

     First, according to the Federation, respect the free will of any civilization....  Am I right?
But this is not the case. When I made the connection of jumping timeline, I saw the non-human race, its body outline and its eyes. This is different from previous similar predictive dreams( I saw ordinary people before). About two weeks after the practice, something happened. I suddenly understood that this is a negative non-human "attack" on me in the form of manipulating human beings.....
     (sorry, I can't say the details, I don't know if it will happen in the future) I'm sure those non-human entities did a very stupid thing....

Offline

#11 2021-09-11 05:13:22

From China
Member

Re: participate in

Gosia, what is the meaning of the wing icon in the upper right corner of your video? What does it stand for? Can you elaborate?

Offline

#12 2021-09-11 22:36:50

Gosia
Administrator

Re: participate in

Karistus. They have a deep connection with Taygetans.

From China wrote:

Gosia, what is the meaning of the wing icon in the upper right corner of your video? What does it stand for? Can you elaborate?

Offline

#13 2021-09-13 08:03:48

From China
Member

Re: participate in

Hello, gosia. Please tell Athena and Yazhi them the following words for me.

   According to what I know online. In China, there is a serious potential safety hazard in one engineering facility. According to the statement of relevant experts, the probability of safety accidents reaches 100%. If an accident happens, thousands of lives will be endangered.
   It hasn't happened yet, but it's only a matter of time..... According to the existing science and technology on the surface, it is not enough to deal with such a large-scale safety casualty accident. (what's more, people living near the engineering facilities don't know or a few people know, even if they know, they don't know what to do.) therefore, I want to apply to Athena, Yazhi and taygetan team for rescue. Rescue relevant personnel before safety accidents. thank you!

Offline

#14 2021-10-10 00:47:38

From China
Member

Re: participate in

Hello! Gosia. Help me tell Yazhi, let Athena and Yazhi warn the Federation in my own name that the Federation must stop injecting vaccines to the people of the earth, and provide assistance and treatment to the people who have been vaccinated. Otherwise, don't blame me for returning to 5D after death and still burning my anger throughout the federal headquarters......

Offline

#15 2021-10-26 07:58:35

From China
Member

Re: participate in

Ymarsakar wrote:

Try that with the un. See how far you can get.

The federation is composed of more worlds than nations at the un.



    If you can see souls haunting the tomb and talk to the soul administrator there. It's not too late to teach me how to do it again.

Offline

#16 2021-10-30 07:35:12

From China
Member

Re: participate in

Hello! Gosia! China now carries out "papaya needle" vaccination between the ages of 3 and 11.... Are there any samples from China in the samples taken by aneeka? Are all these samples used for the same purpose? If they are all used for the same purpose (population reduction), what did children aged 3 to 11 do wrong and do this to them? Why? Why? Why? Can't we stop it???

Offline

#17 2021-10-31 04:54:33

From China
Member

Re: participate in

From China wrote:

Hello! Gosia! China now carries out "papaya needle" vaccination between the ages of 3 and 11.... Are there any samples from China in the samples taken by aneeka? Are all these samples used for the same purpose? If they are all used for the same purpose (population reduction), what did children aged 3 to 11 do wrong and do this to them? Why? Why? Why? Can't we stop it???



Gosia, I saw you say in the YouTube community: whoever takes over, the cabal will collapse. Who took over? According to Chinese official information, they will complete all vaccinations for children aged 3 to 11 by the end of December this year. Is it still time to take over?

Offline

#18 2021-10-31 18:22:53

Gosia
Administrator

Re: participate in

Very little.

From China wrote:
From China wrote:

Hello! Gosia! China now carries out "papaya needle" vaccination between the ages of 3 and 11.... Are there any samples from China in the samples taken by aneeka? Are all these samples used for the same purpose? If they are all used for the same purpose (population reduction), what did children aged 3 to 11 do wrong and do this to them? Why? Why? Why? Can't we stop it???



Gosia, I saw you say in the YouTube community: whoever takes over, the cabal will collapse. Who took over? According to Chinese official information, they will complete all vaccinations for children aged 3 to 11 by the end of December this year. Is it still time to take over?

Offline

#19 2021-11-04 11:11:10

07wideeyes
Member

Re: participate in

From China wrote:

Hello! Gosia! China now carries out "papaya needle" vaccination between the ages of 3 and 11.... Are there any samples from China in the samples taken by aneeka? Are all these samples used for the same purpose? If they are all used for the same purpose (population reduction), what did children aged 3 to 11 do wrong and do this to them? Why? Why? Why? Can't we stop it???

Hello, From China. Yes, I'm with you on this one. Papaya shots for children takes the evil onto another level, doesn't it. It's happening in many places now, not just China. Here in the UK, I am beginning to read stories of children dying. Not in huge numbers, but more than before. In the classroom, then just collapsing, sometimes dying. Children don't normally collapse and die in school, do they? The authorities say 'We don't know why they died, we will have a look' without saying the obvious, that it was the shots.

From China, I don't know whether you live in China, or are just from China. Anyhow, I wish you strength. You must be a pretty special soul to decide and turn up in China for these days....

Offline

#20 2021-11-09 07:56:32

From China
Member

Re: participate in

07wideeyes wrote:
From China wrote:

Hello! Gosia! China now carries out "papaya needle" vaccination between the ages of 3 and 11.... Are there any samples from China in the samples taken by aneeka? Are all these samples used for the same purpose? If they are all used for the same purpose (population reduction), what did children aged 3 to 11 do wrong and do this to them? Why? Why? Why? Can't we stop it???

Hello, From China. Yes, I'm with you on this one. Papaya shots for children takes the evil onto another level, doesn't it. It's happening in many places now, not just China. Here in the UK, I am beginning to read stories of children dying. Not in huge numbers, but more than before. In the classroom, then just collapsing, sometimes dying. Children don't normally collapse and die in school, do they? The authorities say 'We don't know why they died, we will have a look' without saying the obvious, that it was the shots.

From China, I don't know whether you live in China, or are just from China. Anyhow, I wish you strength. You must be a pretty special soul to decide and turn up in China for these days....


Thank you for your message

Offline

#21 2021-11-09 09:54:41

From China
Member

Re: participate in

Gosia, here are my new discoveries and applications. Please tell aneeka and Yazhi.

First of all, I learned that there are some functional people in China. They can visualize with their own personal consciousness. One of them can move the object contained in the closed bottle outside the bottle (note that it is only personal consciousness without any auxiliary tools).

Another person's ability is to resurrect the cooked seeds and germinate and grow.

I want to make a combination of these two abilities of personal consciousness and implement "healing" for people who have been inoculated with "papaya needle". Maybe it works.

According to aneeka's experimental report, graphene forms a nano tubular structure around cell DNA and directly contacts it to isolate or seal it. Graphene did not damage DNA.

For cooked seeds, the DNA of seeds has been destroyed by high temperature, right? But people with the power of personal consciousness can revive the seeds whose DNA has been damaged. I personally believe that it is feasible to use the removal and repair ability of personal consciousness to heal people who have been inoculated with papaya needles.

As for the application of my personal consciousness ability, a year ago, I tried to experiment with a dying plant. I used my consciousness to visualize the plant and gently held the plant with my hand for about 10 minutes. After that, I didn't pay much attention to it anymore, but there was less water and more water. Live until now without fertilization.

And recently, one night about a month ago, my family suddenly told me that her heart was uncomfortable and asked me to pat her back.
  After I tried to take two shots, I imagined a healing white light ball in the middle of my palm, pushed it slowly into the heart of my body, and massaged my back twice. The whole process took about 3 minutes, and my family felt much better.....

I want Yazhi to cooperate with aneeka in the way I said to see if it can remove graphene from the human body and repair DNA. Yazhi has the ability to move instantaneously, which should be easy for her, while aneeka has a high-precision instrument that can observe graphene.

I want to know if this method is effective. I think it should help most people.

Offline

#22 2021-11-28 15:04:41

From China
Member

Re: participate in

From China wrote:

Gosia, here are my new discoveries and applications. Please tell aneeka and Yazhi.

First of all, I learned that there are some functional people in China. They can visualize with their own personal consciousness. One of them can move the object contained in the closed bottle outside the bottle (note that it is only personal consciousness without any auxiliary tools).

Another person's ability is to resurrect the cooked seeds and germinate and grow.

I want to make a combination of these two abilities of personal consciousness and implement "healing" for people who have been inoculated with "papaya needle". Maybe it works.

According to aneeka's experimental report, graphene forms a nano tubular structure around cell DNA and directly contacts it to isolate or seal it. Graphene did not damage DNA.

For cooked seeds, the DNA of seeds has been destroyed by high temperature, right? But people with the power of personal consciousness can revive the seeds whose DNA has been damaged. I personally believe that it is feasible to use the removal and repair ability of personal consciousness to heal people who have been inoculated with papaya needles.

As for the application of my personal consciousness ability, a year ago, I tried to experiment with a dying plant. I used my consciousness to visualize the plant and gently held the plant with my hand for about 10 minutes. After that, I didn't pay much attention to it anymore, but there was less water and more water. Live until now without fertilization.

And recently, one night about a month ago, my family suddenly told me that her heart was uncomfortable and asked me to pat her back.
  After I tried to take two shots, I imagined a healing white light ball in the middle of my palm, pushed it slowly into the heart of my body, and massaged my back twice. The whole process took about 3 minutes, and my family felt much better.....

I want Yazhi to cooperate with aneeka in the way I said to see if it can remove graphene from the human body and repair DNA. Yazhi has the ability to move instantaneously, which should be easy for her, while aneeka has a high-precision instrument that can observe graphene.

I want to know if this method is effective. I think it should help most people.



Gosia, I want to know if Yazhi is interested in my method!

Offline

#23 2022-02-12 11:12:41

From China
Member

Re: participate in

Hello,Gosia!  Help me ask Yazhi them if they know a flying saucer. It has been appearing over my place since May 2021. up to now.... And at the end of August, the afternoon before you released the ventra into earth orbit, while I was meditating, a non-human race showed me her face. Maybe she doesn't know who's flying over me.... Maybe Yazhi knows them. thank you!

Offline

#24 2022-03-09 10:21:31

From China
Member

Re: participate in

Hello, gosia! I have a question for aneeka She said before that part of the effect of the vaccine is to make people infertile, right? Why does the Chinese government still allow people to have three children in its policy? Isn't the vaccine in China the same as other vaccines?

Offline

#25 2022-08-06 02:26:49

From China
Member

Re: participate in

Hello! Gosia! Please tell Athena and Yazhi for me! During my exercises, I felt that in addition to the lizard people's negative agenda on earth, there were also members from the Galactic Federation, which came from Orion. It is an animal's body and is vegetarian. It's very big. It's bigger than a lion on earth. Although it looks very kind, it is also one of the most vengeful animals (on earth). I think someone has guessed who it is.

Also, I feel like swaruu 9 is still in aneeka's spaceship, right? This question is for Yazhi.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB