You are not logged in.

#1 2021-08-15 18:51:36

Sharing my Scifi flash fiction to alleviate boredom and inspire hope

I have always wanted to potentially write Scifi novels at a level way beyond most science fiction, using real ET contact and metaphysics as a basis for how things work in my fictional universe. Going through a lot of depression and shadow integration, I was never inspired to write so much as a short story. Lack of inspiration, indecision, overthinking. I may never get super serious about it, but wanted to try it for fun.

What I will be sharing here is Flash Fiction short, a 1000ish word short story. This story is inspired by real concepts. How much is fiction vs something else, I'm not sure. As far as I know its just fiction and my imagination at work/play, lol. You never know though. I do not directly use names of known star systems, planets, civilizations, or people in this short story, however, it is inspired by those things and associations are at least hinted/implied. I don't go deep into character identity/introduction or backstory. With this flash fiction, I leave it to the imagination of the reader to fill that in, make whatever subjective or objective associations or connections they want and just enjoy the mood and feel of the story.

I will be posting it shortly, I have already written most of it. I have no title for it yet, doesn't necessarily need one. Stay tuned.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-15 20:11:49)

righteously indignant

#2 2021-08-15 20:15:20

Re: Sharing my Scifi flash fiction to alleviate boredom and inspire hope

Untitled smile

Vizier Melchior sat silently in the Divine Observatory. The structure was one of several in the closest band of orbit around the central star of the Republic, a magnificent blue giant pulsing with dazzling monochromatic shades, from near white to brilliant electric blue. The temple-like station, if made from any simple materials, would be more than close enough to be instantly incinerated. He had fulfilled his charge to the one who sought him from afar, and thus to his mentor and ally on the angelic plane of that great blue star... slumbering in its core, yet very much awake in another world. Awake, yet in some ways asleep behind a veil that often had the consistency of a nightmare. The nightmare of this one and so many others upon that world reaching out in the ether. Crying out for light and in righteous indignation.

The dictates of divine timing had made the situation feel near immovable, yet somehow despite the seeming odds, the current timeline was moving more and more into the greater timeline of grand convergence and wholeness. Of unity consciousness manifest. The Vizier's recent uplink to the angelic realms had assured him of this, and given him the foresight to play a key roll in what was to come. One would come to him...had come to him, from outside the realm of the Republic...an image of youthful integrity and forthrightness. Not the type to ask for help, but left with little options. Bright souls and tired hearts, yet winners of hearts and minds. They were to be welcomed in full embrace and given all support requested and more, to the highest standards of the Republic. Melchior's contribution was intensive crash-course training of inner strength and psycho-spiritual faculties. The way of the D'jedi. Others were to provide the more material assets.

The Vizier knew who to expect and roughly when the ship would arrive, because the ship he had seen in the angelic Akash vision was not unfamiliar to him. It was known of by a forward scouting and intelligence party sent to the same veiled world on which an aspect of his mentor resided, struggling with his mission, where they encountered this foreign ship on its divinely inspired objective. An objective which became a heavy cross to bare. A seemingly immovable obstacle.

Satisfied that he and the Republic had fulfilled their charge with utmost heart and integrity, Melchior seated himself in the Looking Chair in the center of the observatory room, which was a conical pyramid room with a round floor, the walls of which tapered up to a cone point. The circular floor was tiled in a concentric ring pattern with mirror-like glossy black nanocrystalline tiles. The walls could be and often were made totally transparent from the perspective of the room's inhabitants, letting in a full view dominated almost entirely by the electric blue and white majesty of the Central Star. The intensity of the light was filtered through the barrier walls and energy fields so the image was only as bright as it needed to be for the viewer. Such was the configuration and view now as the Vizier sat in the Looking Chair.

The chair was pure clear nanocrystalline, consisting of a cube which rose from the floor and formed the seat, the top of which had a squared border which created armrests and connected to a tall, slim, straight backing that exceeded the Vizier's seated height by a few heads. From the sides of the chair's backing emerged a halo-like ring positioned directly above the sitter's head. Embedded into the back of the cube base and into and along the backing was a D'jed pillar of the same clear material which terminated above the backing. Underneath the Gothic looking flanges of the D'jed pillar's top, directly above and connected to the top of the chair's backing, was a second halo ring structure. This whole affair was all one solid, seamless, clear nanocrystalline form.

As he gazed into the Central Sun's turbulent blue majesty, the singularity portal began to open directly in front of Melchior's line of vision. A simple task this time. He wished to observe an overview recent events and the mood and energies of the Republic in relation. He peered at life on the Republic's planets in the last handful of days. The marshy planet of Khallad, it's timeless stone castles and rustic treehouse villages. Their friends from afar were in low orbit with most of their crew on the surface. Their children played happily with Republic children, excited for what for most of them is the first time meeting other races outside of their star cluster.

Planet Meza, it's dusty desert charm, close-cropped cities carved into the rockface of mountains, and its huge metropolitan spaceport. Several sizes and classes of ships were getting ready to depart for the campaign. Those were the main two centers of this effort, though others were involved.Citizens, soldiers, diplomats, D'jedi warriors and priests. Descendants of many lineages: Blue Osirians, Fair skinned Aryani, various Hoovid and Dragon lineages, Mantids, dark skinned and sturdy Olmeka, various hybrids, and more. All with hearts filled with purpose. With service. With trust and loyalty, to serve a foreign leader on an expedition to a veiled world that is the stuff of legends. Personnel from all over the Republic that would be joining the effort met at these planets to proceed towards the Central Star and the biosphere-carrier Grand Arzalla, which was a conscious eldritch ship at the absolute pinnacle of galactic advancement.

Politics and treaties forbade the Republic from leading a direct campaign of intervention of any kind in the situation. What they did not prevent is Republic personnel and assets being pledged in the service of another party. In other words, Republic personnel could physically intervene, but not under Republic command. Melchior looked into households, city blocks, and town squares, at monitors and holo-projectors large and small, the peoples' attention rapt. A young woman's image and words met them with an indescribable strength of character, presenting a shocking story of a world cloaked in darkness and a call to heart felt service.

The Vizier smiled as he emerged from the vision. It was time to bring a new dawn.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-15 22:33:50)

righteously indignant

#3 2021-08-16 15:55:56

Grivehn wrote:

Very well written and well done. Is what I can say by briefly leaving my hiding stone. Seems clear to me that you poured your own heart and dream into this short story. Many here could recognize what it is about. So let it be written, so let it be done. smile

It is not the Cabal alone who can write a book, and turn it into reality. We ought to have that power, too. I felt when you wrote that you had no chance basically, to write for long amidst this chaos and your depression. I feel the same, we just gotta push on and write. Last year I also envisioned what I want my future to be briefly on paper, and had the idea in my mind, trying out various ways and adventures to get there by thinking about it.
So, yeah. If you feel the inspiration, keep it up. Although that was in another thread, I do not want to wake up one day and finding you left the forum due to some misunderstanding. You're too fun and wise to lose.

Thanks for the kind words, they mean a lot. We're cool. The misunderstanding between us was as much on my part as yours. Hey, if at least one person got something positive out of reading my story, it was worth sharing. It took surprisingly little time and effort to write despite being creatively blocked for so long. I guess some of the shadow work techniques I have been using recently on orange ray have proven by results to be effective.

righteously indignant

#4 2021-08-16 16:08:26

Also, I bitch sometimes, but I don't have any intention of leaving. My patience and endurance are being tried and tested, but I'm a bit like that bad guy from terminator 2 that's made out of liquid metal. Fill me full of holes and cut me into pieces, I'll keep coming back and pursuing my mission. Which according to some people still to this day(well I think it's only one person at this point) is being a troll and a Federation bootlicker. I think you start to see how opposite the truth that really is.

Federation or regressives are not even mentioned directly in my story. In case it isn't already obvious, the Republic is not analogous to the federation at all. The closest thing mentioned is the nightmare and the veiled planet. I just didn't mention anything about who creates(and who enables/facilitates) that nightmare. This story was meant to convey determination and hope, so I focused mainly on a solution being formed rather than a problem being explained. Time and place for everything, but in a 1000 or so word flash fiction you gotta pick and choose a theme.

righteously indignant

#5 2021-08-16 18:40:51

Ymarsakar
Banned

Action creates changes in reality.

I am also experimenting with locals web all in one host. Ytube podcast payment patreon hybrid all in one.

Started by rubin to counter totalitarian platforms.

People tell me to do ytube videos. Yea... no, for my entire life i have not been entangled with world orgs like myspace. I prefer not giving divine energy to human institutions.

But i might do something with locals.

If i want to collect my stuff in one place, i have to choose something other than my head. Few can see into or understand what is going on in ky mind scape realm.

As for griv, i like reading his or their writings. If i reject something i just pass and scroll by. Griv s writings reminded me of some other people, who were dealing with life challenges. There is a reason i compared freq of griv and crystal d. They interest me because it is somewhat nostalgic for me to remember when i was not as strong and divinely guided as i am now. It helps root me in the collective realm. It also gives me a solid view of what most humans deal with, as i gather intel for up chain analysis. In my realm. I don't have that kind or level of suffering anymore. Most of my memories i have deleted or cloud backed up transferred out.

Crystal dra has seen me deal with edgy people. I can detect differences partially because of xp and partially because of psionics.

He chose to be here to do his life quest thing. I chose to be here as a support system. I am better than alexus or suzi combined.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-16 18:55:28)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#6 2021-08-16 18:44:27

Yeah, while YouTube or organized protests will most likely not end up being my niche either, I am taking more actions and scouting out other avenues of action and service that I would be a better fit for.

righteously indignant

#7 2021-08-16 18:56:51

Ymarsakar
Banned

https://locals.com/feed

I started using Telegram but the timelines changed, so I preferred just working 1 on 1 with people.

Locals is like patreon + video upload + podcast platform + social media.

Telegram reminds me of Eve Online chat rooms in 2009. Make your own chat room and take it from there. Scammers x 10000 begin. Hahaha

The topics I am interested in writing about are....

1. Empathy/psionic training and explanations for newbies and advanced players

2. Training programs for psionic skills, defenses, manipulations, reality bending world spells.

3. Magick in general

4. Divination like Tarot or Vedic Astrology in general

5. Personal 1 on 1 life coaching and life hacking

6. Physical pain issues like lower back, shoulders, neck, spine, plantar fasciitis, bone spurs on the foot, etc etc. All stuff I have more personal skill in dealing with.

7. Martial arts, energy work, internal nei gong breathing, and the hobbies I once had but no longer practice simply because they were training wheels for the higher priority list.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-16 18:59:05)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#8 2021-08-16 18:58:13

Vega

Crystal Dragon wrote:

A young woman's image and words met them with an indescribable strength of character, presenting a shocking story of a world cloaked in darkness and a call to heart felt service.

The Vizier smiled as he emerged from the vision. It was time to bring a new dawn.

Loved the ending.

I always loved science fiction. And during my asleepy mainstream years, all of this was in the realm of science fiction. Not in my wildest dreams could I imagine that one day I was going to be living all those science fiction dreams. If only my past self knew that all those things that I thought were only in the realm of science fiction, were actually in my future. If only my teenage self knew what was ahead of me in my future, after watching the movie Contact in which the scene where she goes through the portal had such an impact on me, but was also kinda sad cause I believed that even if humanity didn't self destruct and colonize space, I wouldn't be alive to see it.

Being asleep in the mainstream science box and really believing that I was gonna live about 80Y and that's it, and then waking up to the fact that I am an immortal "Child of God" is an unbelievable unparalleled experience that you can only have in 3D worlds with an extreme veil like Earth. 

Anyway, thanks for sharing Crystal Dragon. It's always darkest just before dawn, and to me personally it doesn't matter that much whether I'll live that new dawn on this planet or when I return to a planet in 5D. Even in the worst worst case scenario, I will experience and we will all experience that new dawn after our natural "death". smile If I am here through an immersion pod I am gonna be so happy after I wake up back home and will fall on my knees and kiss the ground and hug the planet smile

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#9 2021-08-16 19:00:26

There's hosting sites that let one create a small, free internet forum. It might not get super big attention, but I can network with it in some way. That's one option. YouTube I'm 50/50 about. We'll see, maybe not overthinking it will make an easy decision pop up.

righteously indignant

#10 2021-08-16 19:09:52

Vega wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

A young woman's image and words met them with an indescribable strength of character, presenting a shocking story of a world cloaked in darkness and a call to heart felt service.

Loved the ending.

I always loved science fiction. And during my asleepy mainstream years, all of this was in the realm of science fiction. Not in my wildest dreams could I imagine that one day I was going to be living all those science fiction dreams. If only my past self knew that all those things that I thought were only in the realm of science fiction, were actually in my future. If only my teenage self knew what was ahead of me in my future, after watching the movie Contact in which the scene where she goes through the portal had such an impact on me, but was also kinda sad cause I believed that even if humanity didn't self destruct and colonize space, I wouldn't be alive to see it.

Being asleep in the mainstream science box and really believing that I was gonna live about 80Y and that's it, and then waking up to the fact that I am an immortal "Child of God" is an unbelievable unparalleled experience that you can only have in 3D worlds with an extreme veil like Earth. 

Anyway, thanks for sharing Crystal Dragon. It's always darkest just before dawn, and to me personally it doesn't matter that much whether I'll live that new dawn on this planet or when I return to a planet in 5D. Even in the worst worst case scenario, I will experience and we will all experience that new dawn after our natural "death". smile If I am here through an immersion pod I am gonna be so happy after I wake up back home and will fall on my knees and kiss the ground and hug the planet smile

Well whenever you wake back up into your 5d space faring race or wherever you are from, you can come on down to Epsilon Orionis and hit up 6d(or whatever on other measuring systems) me sleeping in that star. We have donuts. I'll make sure you get that proper hospitality.

righteously indignant

#11 2021-08-16 20:26:24

Vega

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Well whenever you wake back up into your 5d space faring race or wherever you are from, you can come on down to Epsilon Orionis and hit up 6d(or whatever on other measuring systems) me sleeping in that star. We have donuts. I'll make sure you get that proper hospitality.

I see that it is near Aldebaran, I'll go visit the Taygetan base in Cyndriel first, cause I wanna visit that place so much after hearing the description from Aneeka and then I'll pay you a visit using my shiny Suzy-like ship, and in case I am not from the Pleiades, then I'll make a stop in the Pleiades and visit Erra and Temmer and say hi to Aneeka. smile

Last edited by Vega (2021-08-16 20:27:38)

#12 2021-08-16 20:44:28

Vega wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

I see that it is near Aldebaran, I'll go visit the Taygetan base in Cyndriel first, cause I wanna visit that place so much after hearing the description from Aneeka and then I'll pay you a visit using my shiny Suzy-like ship, and in case I am not from the Pleiades, then I'll make a stop in the Pleiades and visit Erra and Temmer and say hi to Aneeka. smile

I have a feeling Aldebaran is important historically to both Pleiadeans and Orions. Sounds good to me, lets all meet up there.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-16 20:45:11)

righteously indignant

#13 2021-08-16 21:08:12

Vega

They haven't posted the 3 videos about Aldebaran in the english channel yet, but translations of the Spanish transcripts can be found in this FB group https://www.facebook.com/groups/325586172179485

One my favorite subjects.

Aneeka: [...] From the surface of Cyndriel and from orbit even more, Aldebaran is intimidating because of its
large size and its rings. It feels like it is going to burn you from having the sun so close, but the
same nebula filters a lot from Aldebaran allowing Cyndriel not to be under impossible temperatures
even with its proximity to Aldebaran, but its influence is very great. When it rises or when it sets, it
dominates the entire horizon with a soft orange glow and its prominent rings that shine in chrome
or silver. Very alien scene indeed.

There are no words to express what it is like to be there in Cyndriel. It has been said that it looks
like "Tatoonie" the planet of Luke Skywalker from Star Wars, but no, it does not. There is simply no
comparison.

Cyndriel is a dream. The place is metaphysical. Exaggerated. It fills your senses. Bordering on the
strange, on the psychedelic. Really, I'm not exaggerating. It's just unreal, everything there. I was
there in 2016 just before arriving here in March 2016. The Ventra ship of which I was crew, as a
cadet, stopped there.

But for me it hit me very hard because it was the first exo-solar system outside of Taygeta that I
have seen and looked nothing like it, completely strange, so much that it’s scary. I was also afraid
because I did not understand anything. Nothing could be seen as familiar unless it was there inside
the Taygeta bases. But outside nothing was familiar, nothing.

And that sun is really speechless, intimidating. That orange ball in the haze of nebula and still with
those silver rings that dominates everything. It is not like a sun on Earth or Taygeta. At noon 90%
of Cyndriel's sky is Aldebaran, and you really feel like it's going to burn you. You do not understand
why it does not burn you, being so close.

Another thing, there is no night there, it just darkens a little and the space or the stars are hardly
visible, it is blurred or covered by the nebula that is illuminated all the time. If telescope astronomy
is what interests you, Cyndriel is not the place. Also, the time there is difficult to calculate, but what
I felt is that I was there about a week and felt relief to see that the return ship had jumped into
hyperspace. Look at the difference in sizes with Sol 13 and with Taygeta. This image doesn't do it
justice. The sun dominates everything. This other image does remind one a bit of Cyndriel, but the
Sun there is too small.

Transcribed by Andrea Mdos and edited in this format by Toni Ruiz of Sociedad Taygeta
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1212334 … oup_header

English translation by SpaceMonkey of Taygetean Disclosure - English Transcripts
https://www.facebook.com/groups/325586172179485

#14 2021-08-17 19:33:22

Vega wrote:

They haven't posted the 3 videos about Aldebaran in the english channel yet, but translations of the Spanish transcripts can be found in this FB group https://www.facebook.com/groups/325586172179485

One my favorite subjects.

Aneeka: [...] From the surface of Cyndriel and from orbit even more, Aldebaran is intimidating because of its
large size and its rings. It feels like it is going to burn you from having the sun so close, but the
same nebula filters a lot from Aldebaran allowing Cyndriel not to be under impossible temperatures
even with its proximity to Aldebaran, but its influence is very great. When it rises or when it sets, it
dominates the entire horizon with a soft orange glow and its prominent rings that shine in chrome
or silver. Very alien scene indeed.

There are no words to express what it is like to be there in Cyndriel. It has been said that it looks
like "Tatoonie" the planet of Luke Skywalker from Star Wars, but no, it does not. There is simply no
comparison.

Cyndriel is a dream. The place is metaphysical. Exaggerated. It fills your senses. Bordering on the
strange, on the psychedelic. Really, I'm not exaggerating. It's just unreal, everything there. I was
there in 2016 just before arriving here in March 2016. The Ventra ship of which I was crew, as a
cadet, stopped there.

But for me it hit me very hard because it was the first exo-solar system outside of Taygeta that I
have seen and looked nothing like it, completely strange, so much that it’s scary. I was also afraid
because I did not understand anything. Nothing could be seen as familiar unless it was there inside
the Taygeta bases. But outside nothing was familiar, nothing.

And that sun is really speechless, intimidating. That orange ball in the haze of nebula and still with
those silver rings that dominates everything. It is not like a sun on Earth or Taygeta. At noon 90%
of Cyndriel's sky is Aldebaran, and you really feel like it's going to burn you. You do not understand
why it does not burn you, being so close.

Another thing, there is no night there, it just darkens a little and the space or the stars are hardly
visible, it is blurred or covered by the nebula that is illuminated all the time. If telescope astronomy
is what interests you, Cyndriel is not the place. Also, the time there is difficult to calculate, but what
I felt is that I was there about a week and felt relief to see that the return ship had jumped into
hyperspace. Look at the difference in sizes with Sol 13 and with Taygeta. This image doesn't do it
justice. The sun dominates everything. This other image does remind one a bit of Cyndriel, but the
Sun there is too small.

Transcribed by Andrea Mdos and edited in this format by Toni Ruiz of Sociedad Taygeta
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1212334 … oup_header

English translation by SpaceMonkey of Taygetean Disclosure - English Transcripts
https://www.facebook.com/groups/325586172179485

That sounds epic. Uh oh, somethin' funky is brewing in the creative ethers...

righteously indignant

#15 2021-08-17 19:41:38

Aldebaran Dawn
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Hot nights on Aldebaran

Time to bring a new dawn

Emperor of Alnilam, swaggin' Like Obi Wan.

That's the future I foresaw, but still the present's wounds are raw.

Shadows of a D'jedi burn darker than the rest, loyalty and virtue being put to the test.

Fates intertwined, as below, so above.

Down in the veil of darkness, there's nothing cheap about my love.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-17 19:47:08)

righteously indignant

#16 2021-08-19 00:54:07

Vega

Out of all the sci-fi and fantasy I have read, I have never come across anything that even comes close to things like Aldebaran or like this entire Swaruu saga. Even if it was fiction it would still be one my absolute favorite sci-fi sagas of all time.

And seeing this from the perspective of my past mainstream matrix self is unbelievable. It's beyond any of my past mainstream self's wildest dreams that I am living this sci-fi stuff and that this is what is real and the world that I was living before is the fiction.

Last edited by Vega (2021-08-19 01:00:46)

#17 2021-08-19 03:04:44

Vega wrote:

Out of all the sci-fi and fantasy I have read, I have never come across anything that even comes close to things like Aldebaran or like this entire Swaruu saga. Even if it was fiction it would still be one my absolute favorite sci-fi sagas of all time.

And seeing this from the perspective of my past mainstream matrix self is unbelievable. It's beyond any of my past mainstream self's wildest dreams that I am living this sci-fi stuff and that this is what is real and the world that I was living before is the fiction.

It's just so easy to experience all of that from the perspectives of our 5 and 6d lives. It's a lot less of a thrill or accomplishment. Enjoyable, but just another day at the office for 5 and 6d. The real excitement would be even to get a little taste within this 3d/4d lifetime. Now that would be an experience worth having. We can all just go back to freedom in those other lives. It's cool and all, but it's there anytime. There isn't particular value to it. The point is to experience it as humans, and humans are choosing zombie apocalypses game of thrones bullshit instead. That's like saying fuck you broken shoes go back home we don't want your service everything you've done is for nothing. Sometimes I just wonder what the point is.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-19 03:06:14)

righteously indignant

#18 2021-08-19 15:41:07

One thing I guess is interesting, Is I been seeing this owl or something fly by at night for the past couple months at synchronistic times. I thought it was a hawk or something at first but some kind of owl. It almost doesn't look 100% solid. There's both positive and negative correlations to the owl. Negative would be Moloch, positive would be...interesting.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-19 15:49:11)

righteously indignant

Board footer