You are not logged in.

#1 2021-08-15 19:05:24

Vega

A comment about a question from Crystal Dragon re Contact with ETs

I'll comment on this question here, cause that thread is not for discussions.

Crystal Dragon wrote:

If the following sincere questions and concerns feel insulting or critical to any party, it's not my intent. Just to observe the situation from the standpoint of broken shoes. My questions are and statements are:

The original mission plan of the Taygetans was to establish direct open contact with as many willing participants as possible. It was expressly to do this, and NOT simply contact a select few and create a priesthood or inner circle, as federation, regressives, and other blundering ET's have done in the past. How did they get so diverted from their integrity and original mission?

I think you have many misunderstandings about what the original contact mission was, Swaruu of Erra explains it clearly in this transcript:

Taygetean Pleiadian Report (Swaruu): Are we Ready for Official Extraterrestrial Contact? (Part 1)
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/taygetea … act-part-1

Gosia/Robert: So, you have stopped contacting government people, and you began to contact individual people. What was the purpose of these contacts? How many have you contacted and what do you (did you) wish to achieve with this? Here, I refer to more extensive contact than ours alone.

Swaruu: We initiated a project that we can translate as "Project First Contact." It began under Asket, and consisted of no less than 550 Taygetans, if not more, to flood Earth's social networks openly saying that we are extraterrestrials. The goal, or aim, was to understand at which evolutionary point the human population in general was, seeing that the contact with political leaders of the Earth was useless. This took place between 2009 - 2016.

Gosia/Robert: Tell us about the "massive contact" experience. How was it? How was it received? What have you learnt?

Swaruu: Out of thousands and thousands of people contacted all over the world, only 10 to 15 half-believed us. And out of several thousands, it became ... less than five.

Gosia/Robert: So, could you say that the mission of "mass contact" failed?

Swaruu: The project "First Contact," was a success. It indicated to us that the Earth's population in general is not ready for contact. That is because it is still very much under the mental control of the cabal. The general population is not interested in, or believe in, contact with extraterrestrials. Those who saw it as something real or as a real possibility, did not see the usability. It was just an "entertainment subject."

The contact with the Earth's population from 2008 until today as having been realized by the Taygetan race has made us comprehend that the nature of Earth's problem is not as we thought. It is not a simple situation where a regressive race has invasively taken control over a less developed one.

We have found that the true cause of the problem is the Earth's population itself. The cause is seemingly powerless people who do not bother to make a minimum effort to improve their own lives, always shielding themselves behind the idea that they are victims of something else that does not "let" them do anything with their lives. Of course they are victims. There is no doubt about that but ... what will they do about that, today?

The very controllers of the Earth, the regressive races and secret societies, are all generated and manifested by the population of the Earth itself. If you can generate and manifest all that, you can also remove it.

My conclusion about the First Contact program, which has been extended to thousands upon thousands, is that you are not ready. Mentally you are very regressive and dangerous. This is why you are NOT prepared for mass or even individual contact as a race yet.

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Why did they let themselves be bullied and force fed federation blue pills until they turned tail and left us hanging?

Why they lost internet contact and why they went back has been clearly explained, so I don't understand how you reached this conclusion.

Crystal Dragon wrote:

How can starseeds that are sincere about making actual direct contact(not with federation or regressives, but Taygetans and other allies outside the fed agenda) actually achieve their goal?

Some starseeds don't ever want real contact. They are satisfied with it as an allegory or myth/fantasy in their mind and internal world that may never actually manifest during their life. I am not satisfied with that. I want it to be my reality.

How can we break out of this cage and through this glass ceiling that's keeping us from making real contact?

This is a relevant transcript to these questions and has more info about the Taygetan contact,
from the girls from the Pleiadian Knowledge channel,

HOW AND WHY ARE THEY CONTACTING - OUR EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/how-and- … al-contact

And check out Rich's channel, he has some very relevant videos about these questions. And he actually got contacted by them.

My First Contact with Yazhi Swaruu and Aneeka The Taygetan Pleiadian ETs | How It Happened.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IDZVaWoTMN0

What It Takes To Be Contacted By Extraterrestrials
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EY2kLNT67uY

Why YOU Contacting ETs PERSONALLY Is Important
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ibNeJ2w4NB0

Make Contact Ets and Extra-Dimensionals - Personal Live Real Time Training and Coaching
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JKuRU_AP7-U

Last edited by Vega (2021-08-15 19:11:13)

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#2 2021-08-15 19:33:56

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: A comment about a question from Crystal Dragon re Contact with ETs

"We have found that the true cause of the problem is the Earth's population itself. The cause is seemingly powerless people who do not bother to make a minimum effort to improve their own lives, always shielding themselves behind the idea that they are victims of something else that does not "let" them do anything with their lives. Of course they are victims. There is no doubt about that but ... what will they do about that, today?"

Great support to the points i made to geno elsewhere.

This is why higher fed allows 2020 and 2021. Because it changes the oublic consciousness over ets and their trust of g9vernment.

How kany times have people been unable to deride somethijg as crazy consoiracist theory or ufo nut bag tin foil hatter?

On instapundit it is now the majirity of humans

I have gauged and contacted humanity online from 2007 to 2016 and before 2007 too. I concur with the taygrtan intel analysis. Simething serious needed tonhappen ti shake the public egregore.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-15 19:38:10)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#3 2021-08-15 19:43:08

Thanks for the great resources, Vega. I'll start checking them out as soon as I'm done writing a Scifi short I wanted to share. And yeah, humans are lagging and needed a push. That push was inconvenient for me, because I was already on the shadow work and hermitage path with enough on my plate that normal humans had to be forced into. So it just became extra difficulty and setbacks and delays for me. 2020 was pretty productive and so was 2021 for inner work, but now in 2021 the chaos the human collective continues to manifest is just dragging on and getting in the way of stuff.

So I have to be in it, but not of it. I serve humanity, but they don't speak for me or dictate the limits of my reality based on their own level of consciousness or readiness for anything.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-15 19:47:03)

righteously indignant

#4 2021-08-15 20:27:33

Meh I literally don't care who the cabal is. They don't get to dictate my reality. I'm done living in dark matrix cages.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-15 20:28:10)

righteously indignant

#5 2021-08-15 21:03:24

Ymarsakar
Banned

I provided the references in the ymar analysis thread, although many stopped reading it.

Geno, that kind of attitude is what is propping up the existence of the qabal. No shadow work. No personal acceptance of resoonsibility. That lmconsciousness manifests an elite. I agree with taygetan and or swaruu analysis that the human is the matrix itself and the qabal one of the matrix byproducts.

At that consciousness it loojs like impossible yes.

Drug addicts can recover. Drug addicts can never recover.

Stuck on latter option. There are many doors and many endings.
Edit add 1.

"It would freeze  every layer of your being, not only in this lifetime, but going back in previous incarnations, too!"

Yoi give then too much credit power and glory. Even the higher qabal cannot contest the sons of god aka source.

I have a good grasp of evil but nothing i say can easily convince others that do not know me.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-15 22:18:33)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#6 2021-08-15 22:25:36

Ymarsakar
Banned

https://youtu.be/0tvjk_WGXsI

For the qabal, child torturing human trash that i have not gotten rid of entirely. Here is one first hand testimony of what is going on.

I wanted to find the illuminatisht banker that defected and the fbi texas sub director but those were scrubbed and hard to find now.

#7 2021-08-15 23:11:18

In some ways, its so depressing it doesn't even feel like it's worth putting any effort into anymore. It's like I missed the window and now it's gone. I wasn't at the right place at the right time in my life, and no matter how hard I try now or how much inner work I do, the wheel of fortune will just shove a big fat dick in my mouth. It's like the regressives and Fed are tightening their filthy grip, locking everyone out, and the Taygetans are playing by their rules, retreating and losing more and more interest every day in doing anything to renew efforts at contact.

I feel like it would take a miracle now. I'm hanging on by stubbornness and force of will, because there is no joy that makes this life worth living. Tired honor and duty like a beaten and neglected machine programmed to carry out its mission alone at all costs like a martyr. I don't feel anyone out there cares about me or acknowledges my worth or even my existence.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-15 23:31:18)

righteously indignant

#8 2021-08-15 23:23:17

It's all just so cynical and pointless. That's what this whole timeline feels like. Nobody gets to be in their integrity. Nobody gets to live their dreams. Everyone just gives up on their true ideals and hopes and dreams. Humans lost their dreams period. Taygetans gave up on their dream and on us. We all just accepted failure. Something has to give and this timeline has to change. We need to stop waiting around and take action. We need to stop accepting failure and limitation. We need to stop playing by cold and heartless rules, write our own rulebook, and take charge of our own destinies. We need to crusade for our hopes and dreams. Now.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-15 23:26:05)

righteously indignant

#9 2021-08-16 00:18:39

DarkOwl

Genoveva wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

https://youtu.be/0tvjk_WGXsI

For the qabal, child torturing human trash that i have not gotten rid of entirely. Here is one first hand testimony of what is going on.

I wanted to find the illuminatisht banker that defected and the fbi texas sub director but those were scrubbed and hard to find now.

Try ITNJ. I don't know if they are still up, but if they are, they have it.

Don't expect anything from the ITNJ.
They have been exposed on multiple fronts.
Total Disclosure has a ton of info on Sasha Stone and pals if you look around.

https://totaldisclosure.net/human-traff … e-itnj-ii/

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ … s-failure/

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#10 2021-08-16 00:20:56

DarkOwl

Crystal Dragon wrote:

I don't feel anyone out there cares about me or acknowledges my worth or even my existence.

That's not true CD. I think a lot of people here appreciate you!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#11 2021-08-16 00:31:32

DarkOwl

Who's to say the Taygetans won't do another mass contact in the future.
They had a lot of problems with the first contact getting people to believe them.
With phase two (Cosmic Agency et al.) they now have a LOT of people who not only believe them but are eager to be a part of the story.
The Taygetans have said that everything is on the table! They are rebels. As the latest Pleiadian Knowledge video about the Japanese girl they rescued shows, they follow their heart over Fed guidelines.

I would implore folks to be patient. If you really, really want contact perhaps you need to get their attention. The Pleiadian Knowledge girls and Rich got their attention through YouTube channels. Why can't you?

#12 2021-08-16 01:38:24

Ymarsakar
Banned

Genoveva wrote:

No, ymar, you don't get to change the subject. The fact that humans are not cabal, that's the subject.

Assuming responsibility? Did you miss the part where indeed humans attracted the lowlife parasits? That means even the sleepy humans know deep down that there is no smoke without fire! And humans accept the responsibility. We each do our spiritual work, which by the way, if you call it shadow work it's an invertion. I know this is not your idea to call it so, but if indeed one does spiritual work, one understands the power of the words. Taygetans recommended Teal Swan because she's good, but the expression "shadow work" translates into amplifying in your aura that which you speak. You shoot yourself in the foot if instead of naming it light work or purification or something in the elevated vibration neighbourhood, you choose to parrot an expression parroted by Teal Swan who borrowed it in a superficial manner from some other parroting 'genius'. Btw, have you ever considered who may have 'invented' this expression? Let me give you a hint: the same entity who launched on the market the expression 'conspiracy theory', 'new age', and other such ridiculously 'new' terminology, like nwo.

The issue of contention here is the double standards of those higher Ds who fail to recognise that the regressive beings use technology which was hijacked by the regressives from the higher Ds. Thus the question becomes: why did the higher Ds drop the ball there? Was it because some of them may have done some underhanded commerce with the regressives? You know what? I don't care crying over spilled milk! But I cannot fail to notice that they try to hide some inconvenient truths, and then they come here all righteous to watch the show.

Instead of admitting that they are now powerless against the regressives, they say - oh, you humans, stand up against this evil that we from 5D and above empowered! Oh, it matters not that you are up against technology which we created! Just raise your vibration, and this way you can do our job too! And if it happens for you to go another lap of the galaxy until you win our battles... no biggie!

Do you understand, yet? We get to pull the hot potatoes out of the fire for the whole galaxy, not only for us! Because the righteous 5Ds have lost a certain quality, which only we have! I'm not complaining! I'm stating the facts! And the most beautiful fact, in case you wondered is that we can do it! But for the love of all that's good in this Universe, DO recognise the tricks and traps on the way! And leave your ivory tower, and come here among humans! We love you either way, but we sure need to unite all of us, if we are to speed up the work of the light.

I wish your ego wouldn't stand in your way. If it does, don't worry! The humans you insult so readily, will save your skin too! I promise you!

You want to be confused over what? Which part of humanity is the matrix and qabal is untrue?

#13 2021-08-16 12:55:03

Robert369

Crystal Dragon wrote:

It's all just so cynical and pointless. That's what this whole timeline feels like. Nobody gets to be in their integrity. Nobody gets to live their dreams. Everyone just gives up on their true ideals and hopes and dreams. Humans lost their dreams period. Taygetans gave up on their dream and on us. We all just accepted failure. Something has to give and this timeline has to change. We need to stop waiting around and take action. We need to stop accepting failure and limitation. We need to stop playing by cold and heartless rules, write our own rulebook, and take charge of our own destinies. We need to crusade for our hopes and dreams. Now.

I see quite a negative twist on the Taygetans and have to disagree with your perception.

Also, constantly saying "we need to" is not getting anything changed, as it for the most part points at others, especially if bundled with a lot of vague non-discrete "suggestions".

I strongly suggest to look at yourself and start the change there: Be the change you want to see in the world and don't look at others - and I am talking about action and not just more words, of which the world has too many already.

Once you are there or at least have started, you can "infect" others with your success. I am doing so via my private servers where I and friends who did this share what we can as to empower others or at least get them started on the "being active journey". Though, I guess that my involvement in this forum counts as such too.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-08-16 12:55:36)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#14 2021-08-16 16:13:33

Robert369 wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

I see quite a negative twist on the Taygetans and have to disagree with your perception.

Also, constantly saying "we need to" is not getting anything changed, as it for the most part points at others, especially if bundled with a lot of vague non-discrete "suggestions".

I strongly suggest to look at yourself and start the change there: Be the change you want to see in the world and don't look at others - and I am talking about action and not just more words, of which the world has too many already.

Once you are there or at least have started, you can "infect" others with your success. I am doing so via my private servers where I and friends who did this share what we can as to empower others or at least get them started on the "being active journey". Though, I guess that my involvement in this forum counts as such too.

You are pretty much right. The negative twist is less about pointing fingers and more about being honest about how grim and disappointing things look from my perspective sometimes. Like I'm begging to be proven wrong. Prove my cynical notion wrong and show me there's hope sort of thing. I should take my own advice and focus on solutions rather than endlessly bitching about problems.

righteously indignant

#15 2021-08-16 16:18:47

Also, I've watched a couple of the vids Vega linked. Will watch the others too. They put things into a more clear perspective. I'm just an idealist. I can't help it, and I don't want to, because there aren't enough idealists. Too many cynics, stoics, disciplinarians, and pragmatists in this solar system. Not enough idealists. Lack of balance lets the unemotional dark AI run rampant.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-16 16:20:57)

righteously indignant

#16 2021-08-16 18:26:09

Robert369

@CD: Glad you were able to reflect your own negativity, not many are capable of such. Now to integrate it - and focus on a positive future via solutions.

If you want to see more about solutions and an outlook of what is to come from my perspective, and truly are able to drop the negativity, then I suggest to check my profile to get in touch (yes, my private server again - this is nothing for a public forum while the Cabals are still dead), as solutions are right what I am preparing, having and living.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#17 2021-08-16 19:03:36

Ymarsakar
Banned

CD has been doing this kind of work for months. It is just a dip into old habits and nothing I worry about.

P.S. Whispers One might wonder what exactly qualifies to be worth a Ymar worry.

Hint: you don't want to know.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-16 19:04:23)

#18 2021-08-16 19:42:17

I had a vague memory start resurfacing lately. It seems real but could almost be maybe a Mandela memory from a very close timeline. During an intense period from 2013-2015 going through a rough awakening and eventually getting a bit into Theosophy and group work with ACIM and hitting a plateau where I was somewhat integrated and very green ray activated but still had a lot of buried shadow. I was going through a lot in life and smoking cannabis much more heavily. Still trying to get off the stuff, should come soon as I've made some other changes recently and stuck with them.

Anyway. Here comes the twilight zone part that's almost gonna sound too perfect and unbelievable and contrived. I actually almost hope it's not a real memory, because if it is, I fucked WAAAAAYYYYY up.

So there's this vague memory of something I dismissed as just nothing and forgot all about it. I don't use social media really anymore. Was using FB but not often at the time. I got a weird friend request and it just seemed awkward so I ignored or declined. What I'm remembering is basically a roleplay sounding name complete with title and everything that sounded like somebody's video game character, and the profile is a teenage girl. I start reading, and I'm familiar with UFO and new age and starseed stuff, so what I'm reading is sounding like a starseed story. Coming to Earth in a ship. Making contact.

The fucked up thing, it wasn't written like a soul memory from a past life or starseed story. The context sounded literal and like they were talking about the present.

I was just confused as fuck, so I hit pass. It was such a non-event that I can hardly remember if it really happened. That would be some twisted shit. Real timeline derailment.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-16 19:44:23)

righteously indignant

#19 2021-08-16 20:12:07

Ymarsakar
Banned

I would have clicked accept, and then did an interview to see if they were a bot or something else going on.

This is what investigators do, withold judgment until way later.

One of the primary reasons I only had less than 9 friends on FB after 2 years, is partially because I did not notice anyone who actually needed my help, outside the limited circle I had. People found it strange I only had 9 connections.

1. One of them rejected my friend request because they worked for DOD contractors and they said that I likely would not appreciate being inspected in their security reviews, as all social media connections with those with security clearancesare investigated. I was like, yep, you did me a favor, thanks, I spent decades hiding from the government.

2. it was to protect the actual social circle, because anyone observing me, would get free intel on them as well, so I purposefully did not setup connections until those were connections which could be seen in an easier format. I knew what Facebook was doing in the MySpace days, before FB came out. These are intel gathering tools, open source intel, same thing that is part of my hobby.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-16 20:13:05)

#20 2021-08-16 20:24:56

Ymarsakar wrote:

I would have clicked accept, and then did an interview to see if they were a bot or something else going on.

This is what investigators do, withold judgment until way later.

One of the primary reasons I only had less than 9 friends on FB after 2 years, is partially because I did not notice anyone who actually needed my help, outside the limited circle I had. People found it strange I only had 9 connections.

1. One of them rejected my friend request because they worked for DOD contractors and they said that I likely would not appreciate being inspected in their security reviews, as all social media connections with those with security clearancesare investigated. I was like, yep, you did me a favor, thanks, I spent decades hiding from the government.

2. it was to protect the actual social circle, because anyone observing me, would get free intel on them as well, so I purposefully did not setup connections until those were connections which could be seen in an easier format. I knew what Facebook was doing in the MySpace days, before FB came out. These are intel gathering tools, open source intel, same thing that is part of my hobby.

I wish I would have remembered the name of that person at least. It was more than just a name. Pretty sure it was some royalty or command type title followed by a dungeons and dragons elven sounding name and then the name of some place I'd never heard of. It struck me as somebody using a video game character name they made for RPG's, or a new age hippy type using a starseed name from a past life. It was some 15 year old girl or something talking about coming to Earth on a star ship, and not in a past life or starseed context. But more so, I wish I would have investigated. It bothers me because it probably was something. That would be a running theme of dark manipulation that keeps my timeline out of synch with all my highest opportunities.

If something like this did happen and it was for real, I want to be able to fix it.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-16 20:28:30)

righteously indignant

#21 2021-08-16 20:36:29

Vega

Crystal Dragon wrote:

I had a vague memory start resurfacing lately. It seems real but could almost be maybe a Mandela memory from a very close timeline. During an intense period from 2013-2015 going through a rough awakening and eventually getting a bit into Theosophy and group work with ACIM and hitting a plateau where I was somewhat integrated and very green ray activated but still had a lot of buried shadow. I was going through a lot in life and smoking cannabis much more heavily. Still trying to get off the stuff, should come soon as I've made some other changes recently and stuck with them.

Anyway. Here comes the twilight zone part that's almost gonna sound too perfect and unbelievable and contrived. I actually almost hope it's not a real memory, because if it is, I fucked WAAAAAYYYYY up.

So there's this vague memory of something I dismissed as just nothing and forgot all about it. I don't use social media really anymore. Was using FB but not often at the time. I got a weird friend request and it just seemed awkward so I ignored or declined. What I'm remembering is basically a roleplay sounding name complete with title and everything that sounded like somebody's video game character, and the profile is a teenage girl. I start reading, and I'm familiar with UFO and new age and starseed stuff, so what I'm reading is sounding like a starseed story. Coming to Earth in a ship. Making contact.

The fucked up thing, it wasn't written like a soul memory from a past life or starseed story. The context sounded literal and like they were talking about the present.

I was just confused as fuck, so I hit pass. It was such a non-event that I can hardly remember if it really happened. That would be some twisted shit. Real timeline derailment.

So you could have been part of the reason the Taygetans concluded that we are not ready for contact... smile

#22 2021-08-16 20:40:59

Vega wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

So you could have been part of the reason the Taygetans concluded that we are not ready for contact... smile

Dude if that really happened will you be my second and lop off my head while I stab myself in the gut? FUCK. The matrix can be so unbearable, lol.

righteously indignant

#23 2021-08-16 20:50:35

Ymar better be right about that Stein's gate timeline, cause this shit needs to be set right. So far it feels like the epic fail timeline.

righteously indignant

#24 2021-08-16 20:51:23

Vega

I guess this is how people get stuck into soul looping smile

#25 2021-08-16 20:57:05

Seriously. I just hope I can fix it in this lifetime and get a late start.

righteously indignant

Board footer