You are not logged in.

#1 2021-08-24 05:27:02

thethirdpath

Food/Kitchen/Greenhouse Thread - Paging Iror of Temmer!

Dear Gosia & The Agency & The Tays;

First off, huge thanks. Big foodie here, daily scratch cook, and food preservation guy with growing and cultivation experience. Huge into botany and greenhouse technology and so on.

Alright, since no one has bitten down on this yet, I think its time for a Food thread. Everyone always wants to talk Ships, Weapons Systems, and ExoPolitics (I love all these things so much), but Iror of Temmer gets precious little air-time. Its time to eat! I have certainly seen great references to ultra-perfume tasting Urmah drinks and Synth Meat etc......but not a lot of detail. Again, if even 1 or 2 of these questions could be answered I would be very appreciative. I think having an interview & Video strictly with Iror & Any other Kitchen/Agri/Food Prep/Growing personalities would be next-level incredible. I'm willing to bet I'm not the only human with burning curiosity in this regard.

In no order of preference.....
============================================================================================
***Agricultural Systems***

- In large greenhouse environments what do you grow and how? Are the families of plants that you can use Pan-Taygetan only? Or are these plant families grown in the greenhouse also from other Star Systems? We classify things fairly crudely into Vines, Berries, Flowers, Roots, and our system is very sketchy (not to mention it changes constantly and botanists are arguing about re-classification all the time). Are there classifications that you use that are more logical and comprehensive? Can we see any of them or hear them described in more detail?
- In a large greenhouse how do you deal with different plant species from different planets (if that be the case)? In other words, does Iror require a good understanding of Lighting Dynamics/PAR/Intensity/Spectrum etc? Does Iror take responsibility for diurnal day/night cycles or other cycles from other more exotic lighting configurations, particularly with food-stuffs originating from Binary or Trinary Star Systems? Does Colour of Star(s) influence flavour and morphology of plants generally speaking?
- Here on Earth as you know we are studying Terpenes and Flavonoids, amongst other compounds that contribute to flavour (micro and phyto nutrients). Does Iror have a strong handle on the bio-chemistry of flavour? Is it taken seriously and elevated to an art-form as we enjoy doing these days on Earth? As you probably know, we are just opening our baby eyes regarding flavour (after all, it was just a couple decades ago most people thought Tomatoes were only red....sheesh). Specifically, do the Tays have the science "nailed" on how to alter various input dynamics to influence flavour and nutrient richness of their veggie/fruit produce?
- Can we talk substrate? Do the Greenhouses and other growing areas incorporate different substrate types? Down here we have a dogs breakfast of Rockwool, Cocoa Choir, Volcanic Rock, Dirt, BioChar, Mycologically Enriched Soils...... and so on. What do you guys use? How do you use Aquaponics? Do you incorporate fish and utilize fish-manure in a full-circle system whilst taking care of the precious fish? Also do you have a strong understanding of mycological interactions and do you encourage them? Are beneficial insects and microbes brought into the growing areas for synergistic beneficial effects? Do you study Allelopathic Soil Interactions and can you perhaps give us a hint as to some of the Co-Planting Strategies you use to take advantage of the enzymatic byproducts from such interactions? Do plants from different Planetary Environments "get along" at the subsoil level Allelopathically? Are there "hidden combinations" of such plants that you find "unlock" certain mutagenetic outcomes or unusual flavour and nutrient outcomes because of their intra-soil interactions? How do you deal with Powdery Mildew? Do you guys have systemic treatments for these kinds of issues?
- Everyone here talks vertical gardening but it is maintenance heavy and difficult in many ways. Do you use such systems to utilize all available space in the most dense way possible? What other systems do you use that increase density of harvest while maintaining ease of grow, coupled with ease of harvest?
- I know you love to do things manually if you can. So do I. Having said that, does Iror have automated assistance in Grow/Fertigation/Harvest?
- Do you intentionally grow certain plant types in Zero-G environments to alter their Morphological/Flavour/Nutrient outcomes? Do you utilize various kinds of Lighting Solutions in order to alter plant colour for spiritual or flavour or other reasons?
- We use Programmable Logic Control (PLC) and other means (Motherboard/Daughterboard/Sensor combination and/or TCP-IP Network from Central PC to various devices) to automate growing processes. No matter how well we do it, it seems, we have all kinds of maintenance problems, proprietary software, a zillion companies doing it differently, and so on. How do you rationalize your growing technology for ease of use? Do all ships have similar modular pieces so that manufacturing, distribution, maintenance, and logistics of ships growing systems are all similar across the Taygetan fleet? Does Iror communicate with Automated Growing Systems in the same way your Pilots telepathically interface with ship controls? Indeed, if you think about it, the number of contact points in an Automated Growing System could be tens of thousands of points in an Integrated System, while your pilots are "only" dealing with Collective/Cyclic/Pedal and finger-actuated controls when going manual, so to speak. I can envision in my Minds Eye Iror of Temmer meditating quietly in the morning, whilst prompting hundreds upon hundreds of control points to actuate, change state, while fine tuning the system....all in his mind. Think on it people! The Greenhouse could be MORE complicated than FLYING the ship!!!

*** Kitchen & Cooking ****

- Do you prefer manual prep? Can you talk a bit about knives, sharpening, materials, and cutting tool aesthetics? What do you value in a Knife? Do you use Circular blades or non-conventional cutting surfaces we haven't conceived of yet which would show us newer ergonomics regarding these designs?
- Can you share any of your highest end Knives/Forks/Spoons/Utensils and what they look like plus material usage? Could you comment on how your own material sciences knowledge influences your tools in general? Pans/Pots/Planche/Grill/Flame/Ultrasonic/Etc?
- Given the Earth Indigenous and Pleiadian connection, can you possibly comment on Native American/Atlantean/Lemurian food choices and preparation. Is there a food-connection such as we see in Linguistics within the Navajo/Hopi sphere?
- Are there food taboos besides meat you can discuss? For instance, is eating with ones fingers considered non-polite? Is it the preferred way to eat? Any utensils we haven't seen before?
- I love cutting upon a natural surface, such a good slab of Birch/Maple/Oak Wood and love cutting surfaces that are extremely large and ultra-heavy (I've got a 30 lb cutting board for instance that I adore). What do you guys prefer? Do you guys have surfaces we haven't thought of?
- We use refrigeration as well as salt/pickling/smoking/drying/freeze drying and all manner of preservation styles. Does Iror of Temmer prefer fresh-only fruits and veggies, and can he comment on preservation techniques used for flavour enhancement, and possibly comment on long term storage for interstellar travel and the logistics involved? Are there vibrational inputs which alter flavour we aren't clued into yet?
- We cook in IR radiation (heat). Do you cook in other frequencies that we are not aware of, and do those frequencies lend different cooking outcomes in flavour/texture/finish? Or do you avoid cooking and simply eat virtually everything raw? Do you, as the Japanese do, focus on the STYLE of slicing and food presentation for spiritual and visual enrichment?
- Do you intentionally use various woods/barks/plant material in smoking your vegetables? Caramelizing your fruits? Is Cheese disgusting to you, or do you enjoy it?
- Prior/During/After cooking are there Psychic elements that we are not aware of in Intention/Prayer/Projection that will enhance/transform/transmute/change food? Does Iror concentrate his "Third Eye" upon the prepared food to make it more delicious? Here is a very exotic thought - Can Iror, through Psychic Projection place his Love Intention into the foodstuffs to impregnate emotional impact into the food which is then transferred to the Individual who EATS the food? In my minds eye, I imagine Iror feeling playful......cooking in a playful mood, and then when the rest of the crew sits down to enjoy the meal, they start laughing and horsing around as a "result" of the Intentional Prayer-Element of his preparation. Does this happen? Is it possible? Is the opposite true? When Iror is feeling at a lower vibration, does the food "suffer" as a result? Can the crew instantly notice this?
- Food in our culture affects mood and morale. How important do the front line Intelligence/Pilot/Crew members view food in their daily lives? I assume its massive. Can you comment more on this?

*** Gift to the Taygetans and my Fellow Humans *** --->>> Gravitropic Confusion <<<---

- I have a coined term which you will find no where on the Internet and its not a patented term. I introduce to you *Gravitropic Confusion*. I believe this is the first time its been introduced Publicly (EVER), and I will happily share it here for the first time. Please use the knowledge and spread it as far as possible.

Premise - Our plant life contains Auxins which is a plant hormone with morphogen-like characteristics. It turns out that this plays a part in Gravitropism (whether a plant knows which way is UP and DOWN)....and does a zillion other things besides. 
Premise - When our sun rises, plants mostly bend towards the sun, then follow it as it transits through the sky. This action is fun to watch, but it also stimulates growth and also changes the plants appearance, and, in my belief alters things like flavour and other chemistry.
Example - If you strike a fruit tree or tomato plant it turns out that this HELPS its growth. Furthermore, if you spin a plant it seems to make the stalks thicker in some species and so on. In other cases it has negative effects. Some old school gardeners talk about rolling up a newspaper and smacking your plants. This works!

Hence - Gravitropic Confusion (Like Muscle Confusion for Weight Lifters...micro-tears in the muscle fibres is repaired and therefore the muscle grows during rest periods) . If you change gravitation effects, it changes plant growth in a big way. Do you guys ever do this intentionally?

Question - Is this in any way "news" for Iror? I assume you already know this. Can you correct me if I am off-base on the premise?
Question 2 - Do you alter gravitational intensity from Greenhouse to Greenhouse based upon homeworld natural gravity? Do you intentionally change it to confuse the plant and change outcomes? I assume that a plant used to 1.0 G grown in say .8 G will possibly grow much larger fruit as a result of less gravitational stress? What about more G's? EXAMPLE - Traditional Victorian Kitchen gardeners and others in-the-know suspend their Melons in a net so that the fruit grows larger, rather than falling off the vine. Why not just turn down the Gs?

*** Fully Realized Inter-Species Cooking Show ****

So I've got this idea.

I was thinking "how do I assist Cosmic Agency in promoting their channel while at the same time allowing for more in depth inter-species communication in a way which does not present Military/Intelligence challenges to either Earth or the Tays/Federation?"

---Concept Idea---

So basically it might work like this. We "shoot" 6 to 15 minute segments in a side-by-side format with 1 Human and Iror (or other cooking personality) in the Segment. This wouldn't be live (Unless you are willing to do this, which I think would be the first time in Earth History, yes?). I would envision each segment in a very focused fashion...1 show on Preparation, perhaps another show on Fruits, then another on Roots, perhaps another on Spirituality and Food, and on and on. You get the idea.

---Concept Cinematography---

In 1 Frame, our human Chef (with face blurred or not or whatever) is featured. The human Chef poses questions, answers questions, and demonstrates Earthly cooking techniques.
In a 2nd Frame, our Iror of Temmer (or other Personality...perhaps an Urmah cooking personality?) is featured. Instead of true representation, we can perhaps see the current frame-by-frame Cosmic Agency comic-book style, but wouldn't it be great instead to have the non-Human personality animated in CG? I mean sheesh, we do deep-fakes here so by simple deduction, the Tay animation capabilities dwarf ours. Should be easy to put together a down-res animation of Iror in front of a fake backdrop demonstrating various ideas, concepts and techniques. If, for security reasons, he wants to avoid his facial Topology being accurately represented then fine, just change up the face a bit so that Biometrics are not captured by us Humans. Easy peasy. OR! We use a human animator to do CG, or even better than that, hand-drawn classical animation of Iror and the cooking/kitchen/greenhouse environments. Furthermore, we can show place-settings, and feature the Spiritual Aspect of food prep. And on and on....

---Psychological Aspect----

1 - Since the show is 100 percent non-political and Vibrationally elevating, everyone gets a lift! I mean, whats the danger?
2 - Everyone has to eat! Here is a piece of culture that can unify us all. Sure, the Tays and Crew may not eat meat, but who cares? I'll bet their cooking knowledge is totally Cosmic. Plus all of us human gaming-suits get to learn how to truly master Vegetarian cooking techniques. Cool!
3 - As mentioned, from a Business Intelligence, HUMINT, and ETINT perspective there is virtually no danger. After all, the Tays rescued a Japanese Girl from a fishing trawler!!!!! This is just a cooking show. No one has to travel, no one has to physically interact, and we can compare Densities and density-related outcomes in an educational and fun way. Plus kids will love it. 

Alright, hopefully everyone has awesome ideas to add. This is about 2 percent of what I've got. I am happy to BE the Chef in the Show, by the way.......if you wanna chat more on it, you know where to get me.

Bon Appetit!

*mic drop*

PS - All of these ideas are mine. The internet is forever. -TTP

Last edited by thethirdpath (2021-08-24 21:13:55)

#2 2021-09-02 02:40:01

thethirdpath

Re: Food/Kitchen/Greenhouse Thread - Paging Iror of Temmer!

Seriously no one?

#3 2021-09-02 06:24:00

I would watch these.  "Planetary Travel food vlogs" are popular on Earth.  "Interstellar Travel food vlogs" is a logical next level big_smile

Not sure if there is a "social media" public relations officer on board the Ventra who can organize all this smile

My question would be on whether or not Taygetans, who are no longer direct members of the federation (iirc ???), are currently legally (per federation) permitted to use technologies other than "text" for contact.

#4 2021-09-03 03:39:48

charliebelle

I'm in. *Raises hand*

I would be happy to be part of this documentary! behind the camera of course.

Keep me in mind for your crew!. References upon request.

Bazinga!

Last edited by charliebelle (2021-09-03 03:40:09)

Board footer