You are not logged in.

#1 2021-08-25 16:51:51

Remembering What We Fight For

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIMquSrpAuk

This video about exchange of cultural ideas between Earth humans and extra terrestrial civilizations is relevant to what I feel once was and still is the central mission in regards to Taygetan contact with Earth.

I have been contemplating the true ideals and objectives of this contact. I believe cultural exchange to be at the heart of the matter, the objective in its purest form, free from the influence of external or self imposed tyrannies, from cynicism, and even free from the context of our righteous struggle with the cabal and the federation.

It is no secret that interstellar civilizations tune in to Earth cultural works. They experience our music, entertainment, literature, art, poetry, and everything about Earth culture(s). On one level, this is by viewing our media directly. On a deeper level, this is telepathic connections and soul family connections. They not only experience our culture through its artifacts and expressions, but they tap directly into the morphic fields and experience our thoughts and feelings about those cultural aspects and how we relate to them.

At the same time, humans and starseeds incarnate on Earth receive soul memories, morphic field impressions, and telepathic impressions from extra-planetary sources. These influence some of the very cultural elements which are then rebroadcast and picked up by the greater galactic community. Science fiction including anime would be an obvious example.

This is basically a complete circuit of exchange back and forth, though from our perspective behind the matrix, it is rarely seen or appreciated for what it is. In the past few years I sort of went on a 90's SciFi binge and experienced shows I'd only caught a few episodes of as a kid and couldn't fully appreciate yet. Star Trek Voyager, Babylon 5, and Farscape are my top three favorites in that category.

The whole time watching them I thought, I wonder how ET's view this? I'm sure like me, they can discern which media has real depth and intrinsic value. They may even enjoy relating to it and relating to us through it. Wouldn't it be cool if I wasn't watching and enjoying these shows alone?

This pure and innocent desire to connect in loving curiosity and explore together is what I feel is truly in the depth of our hearts, and at the core of our commitment to disclosure and contact. While I completely understand everything that is standing in the way and that actions must be taken on a continuous basis, while I understand we must fight the good fight for our ideals, I suggest that we never forget what those ideals are.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-25 18:39:35)

righteously indignant

Board footer