You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-11 16:35:57

Robert369

My vision about Autarky and Freedom and how to get there

Dear friends !

As we all know, raising our frequency to become the best self we can be is key. Yet, oftentimes that is easier said than done because the current life situation simply is offering too many troubles to focus on this sufficiently. Wouldn't it be nice to simply leave the 3D Matrix and live totally differently ?

To help people getting out of this vicious circle and actually offer a path to this, but also to look into how the future of humankind can look like if only we use the knowledge and technologies that we have on our planet already, I have been working on collecting information, knowledge and understanding across all the various areas that are needed for this undertaking.

I call it by the simple name of...

Autarky

...which is the ultimate goal when combining all the many knowledge areas into one self-sufficient concept.

Naturally, most of the knowledge needed to get out of the Cabal's Matrix is undesired by right this Cabal, because it would allow their slaves/sheep to awaken and run away from the current slavery. Since we are talking about secret or oppressed knowledge, the content is shared on a private server, where it is safe from deletion and censorship, while allowing a relatively safe platform for discussion and sharing knowledge.

The following is an excerpt from this server to explain my view on Autarky:

True autarky... what is it really ?

Simplified, it means independence from all outside sources, being able to provide whatever is needed for oneself by either making it or not needing it anymore.

Everyone dreams of it, but can it be reached ?

Well, the correct answer to this is that a 100% autarky can only begin once we reach 6D, which allows to manipulate the material 5D universe at will, so we can create anything we want by pure mind power. Anything else will be less than 100%, so if we are not in 6D yet we will have to accept that fact.
The next best level would be high-end 5D technology and using its replicators that produce all the items that are needed directly from energy. We would then still need a power generator and the replicator from other sources, as well as growing our food (that should not be replicated), but that's it. Obviously this is for later only after we received ET technologies.
Since both those “best ways” are out of reach at this point, we obviously need a different solution to improve our current super-dependent way of living sufficiently.

Types of autarky

Since as described a 100% and even near-100% autarky is out of reach for quasi everyone on Earth, there's various methods to reduce our dependencies significantly already using currently available means:

1) Working in a group, so more skills and manpower can provide enough abilities to provide most of the daily needs. Extra produce will be sold and the income can be used to buy from external sources what cannot be produced within the community, which typically is valid for energy/fuel, technical equipment, tools and building materials.
This is what some autark communities work on and some are already quite far with that, though they usually work within the standards set by the cabalistic system. Information about these is available on the internet, albeit not always easy to find due to this being "not-so-desired content".

2) By learning about non-standard technologies and methods we can dramatically improve the efficiency of everything we do, or even totally new things that benefit us in our needs.
Information about these aspects are hard to gather with all the disinformation and censorship, but luckily I have done this part of the required homework already and will slow-by-slow share my findings.
Below are a few examples where the application of such knowledge will lead, but please be aware that most of them are likely to bring the cabalistic system into play - which is one of the reasons why such information is shared on a private server:

• Healthy lifestyle - Without changing one's lifestyle by 180° away from anything that the cabalistic system provides, not even the best concept can help us.

• Free Energy - This usually is about generating electricity without costs, which - after switching everything we have to electrical devices (e.g. heating, electric car) allows to nullify our energy dependence.

• Alternative Health - This usually is about no more needing doctors with their toxic medicines that make a living from ill patients, but instead achieving true healing through either substances, wave devices, energetic or spiritual means.
    For best effect, this is best combined with rejuvenation and non-aging, as to keep the body in best shape.

• Hygienics replacements - Replacing all the toxic toothpastes, soaps, shampoos, washing detergents, etc. with healthy items is critical because our skin is the largest absorber membrane we have.

• Agricultural boosts - Today's crops are so minimal that the results are utterly laughable. Obviously this is unnatural and clearly intended, as we are supposed to use chemicals for artificially weakened plants. Luckily it is possible to turn any plant and even some animals back into their original form, making them sturdy, resistant, productive and healthy again.

• Protection devices will make sure that outside effects will not damage us or lower our frequency anymore, while healing and connecting us to "up there".

3) Reducing one's needs is also a good way to become less dependent from the cabalistic system. A simple mundane example is to use self-made items from wood or clay instead of plastic or metal. A more advanced spiritual example would be to not needing food anymore.

4) Raising one's frequency allows to achieve more health, more mind and spiritual power, non-eating, less or non-aging and even rejuvenation. (And if done to the maximum physical frequency ultimately this ends up in becoming a 6D being, but as described above that would make this autarky topic obsolete.)

If we combine all the above, we will find that we can get very far in terms of autarky already with the means we have at our disposal right now ! It may not be 100%, but already that achievable degree of independence clearly makes life easier and more enjoyable, while freeing us from almost all areas of the cabalistic system.

To empower humankind to achieve freedom already in the Now - and not after we get ET technology ! - details for the required knowledge will be shared in various categories of my server over time.

The content to be written down is in the works and will take a while, not only because of the sheer amount of topics to be covered but especially since in addition to the actual solutions a lot of advanced background information must be delivered in an understandable way.

Those who are interested in more than words, and wanting to learn about what can be done to then put this knowledge to practical use, are hereby invited to my private server. Please note that it is needed to register and contact me there to receive full member access.

Robert369.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#2 2020-09-12 19:02:18

bgdubs

Re: My vision about Autarky and Freedom and how to get there

My former means of making a living was completely and easily crushed by the "pandemic." (I used to work in a restaurant).  The time off got me to realizing how completely vulnerable we are to this totally corrupt system/society that we find ourselves in.  I had decided I'd sell my house and move somewhere that was warm year round and try and start a sustainable living community...  So these thoughts have already been percolating in my head and I just so happened to stumble upon this post after realizing there was a forum associated with Cosmic Agency, which I've been watching on and off for maybe a bit more than 6 months.  I'm really excited to sign up for your forum and hopefully be able to exchange knowledge and ideas that would be fruitful for all parties involved.

I often catch myself off guard thinking something along the lines of, "it's so strange how these things just kind of pop up at the right time...." and then I remember that the universe is literally chock full of this kind of scenario, to varying degrees, depending on how much or how little you are listening/seeing/hearing/knowing what is right in front of you, without resistance.

I'm Bryan, nice to meet you all.

love.

#3 2020-09-12 19:52:28

Robert369

Bgdubs, thank you for sharing your story !

I guess this kind of event happened to many of us in the recent time, forcing people to wake up. Like many others, I was one of them too.

I am glad that you are interested in these topics and look forward to discuss and share information with you. Just contact me via the in-built chat tool on my server after signing up, so I can grant further access.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2020-09-18 18:42:22

Robert369

Dear friends,

today's video of Gosia makes it more clear than ever that the awakened people need to actively oppose the cabalistic system unless they wish to go down with those 90% soulless zombies. Obviously this cannot really happen by seeking a fight, but rather by simply not participating in their systems anymore and becoming independent of it.

This, as Yazhi puts it correctly, in my view is the best way of "saying No!" because it starves out the Matrix while - if looking at the worst scenario - the 90% soulless zombies will die off from the vaccines and other problems.

Seriously... who wants the cabalistic system ? I'd think everyone - especially in this place ! - is more than fed up with it. So, why continue to even try to live in it while making oneself dependent and knowing that they just want to kill whoever participates ?

Thus I shall remind people of this offer to join my private server, which is outside of direct cabal control, to actively work on solutions to get out of the cabal's matrix on a somewhat safe platform. The place is offering a forum with a knowledge base and a place to discuss important topics, and also an integrated chat to discuss certain things more directly. The server is not ment to replace this forum but to discuss things that are not suitable for an unsafe environment.

Maybe those who already joined up can write a few words about it to raise more interest, because action and preparation is more important than ever !

Please see my signature and profile details for joining up.

See you on my server !

Robert369.

#5 2020-09-19 06:04:10

mitkobs

They have weapons and armies, intelligence agencies work for them. Do you think that they will let an autonomous zone to exists just like that. Sooner or later they will find it and will attack it, destroy or assimilate it. First thing for autonomy zone that is near to dangerous enemy is to have ways to protect it and to be hidden and stealth, not possible to be found by aggressors.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-09-19 06:04:49)

#6 2020-09-19 07:54:21

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

They have weapons and armies, intelligence agencies work for them. Do you think that they will let an autonomous zone to exists just like that. Sooner or later they will find it and will attack it, destroy or assimilate it. First thing for autonomy zone that is near to dangerous enemy is to have ways to protect it and to be hidden and stealth, not possible to be found by aggressors.

Yes, they do have the weapons, but their actual power is through people only because weapons are used by people, and it is people who might raid such autonomous zones. Thus waking up people is the key, because the more wake up the less potential enemies the awakened people have.

It is about staying spread out and invisible for as long as needed to be strong enough to counter their efforts and/or to survive their approach of killing off most of humanity, which to 90% is soulless non-manifestors. I agree that defence and remaining hidden will be needed beyond a certain size of such autonomous zones, but there's actually little need to grow into a dangerous size because every single family can achieve that already with the right knowledge.

The rest of "the job" is done via manifestating a suitable timeline, and by that making use of our creator abilities, which you only enable by not having fear and raising your frequencies. If due to fear you wish to decide to give up without even trying to free yourself, that is your choice, but please make that choice for yourself only, and be aware that by doing so you inherently support the negatives, because non-action is exactly that.

Everything is about free choice: Those who wish to try to liberate themselves and by that the whole planet are having an as valid approach as those who decide to get themselves killed without further resistance, meaning that the destructive forces have already won over their heart and mind.

Which of the two groups do you wish to be part of ?

#7 2020-09-19 08:02:17

mitkobs

If there is efficient way to be protected from aggression and if is possible to live in easy without struggling to survive, I'm in. If we go into the Creator mode, combine our high vibration potentials who knows what we will be capable of, we may move mountains figuratively speaking.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-09-19 08:02:49)

#8 2020-09-19 08:33:56

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

If there is efficient way to be protected from aggression and if is possible to live in easy without struggling to survive, I'm in. If we go into the Creator mode, combine our high vibration potentials who knows what we will be capable of, we may move mountains figuratively speaking.

Protection comes from within and not only from the outside, and by that from creating it yourself. This implies positive thinking and trust in the path one decides to walk, because anything done in doubts will fail.

If you are looking for a guarantee "to be protected from aggression", I need to remind you that it is war, and by such the only guarantee for your safety is yourself and your own abilities. Looking for protection from outside is delegating your powers away - which is right what has lead to all the 3D Matrix to come to exist. This is even more true since through internet connection most people are spread out across the globe, meaning that at least for the beginning there will only be small groups or even families that start living in autarky.

This fact alone makes it somewhat safe, and being creator-gods we can manifest to not be found and act accordingly. Only for (possibly much) later larger groups an active defence might be needed, but if the groups are sufficiently large they can protect themselves, but the focus should be to avoid direct conflict and convince people to join the cause instead of having to fight them.

I am sharing extraordinary knowledge to help getting out of the 3D Matrix to those who are ready for it. This requires to drop fears and instead focus on what is needed to do, with which I can help too - but one needs to bring willingness to actually leave the 3D Matrix mindset and environment, because without one will always be at their mercy and never free.

The more people join, the better our chances. If you are up for this kind of knowledge, you are welcome on my server.

#9 2020-09-19 09:00:17

Robert369

Birgit wrote:

Robert369, I registered myself in your server. Do I have full membership now? I'm not quite sure..

I just saw your registration and granted full membership access. Enjoy, and please read the announcements firstly. Thank you for joining up !

#10 2020-09-19 09:22:01

Robert369

Birgit wrote:

I have understood that when, or as long as, you have the feeling of needing protection, you are triggering/manifesting the attack. One thing triggers the other and vice versa. So to get out of that circle one first needs to accomplish some kind of stable feeling in the mind of safety and of feeling of "no protection needed" as through mind everything is projected.

Correct, and very well said.

I only like to add that using quite a bit of mindfulness as to avoid foolish actions needs to go hand in hand with this, else things might end up like for e.g. those idealistic inventors of Free Energy or Cure-all Health devices, some of which even got as far as having built factories, just to get killed right after. Thus, understanding the enemy and using a more subtle approach is strongly advised.

This has nothing to do with fear at all, but rather with being mindful and responsible, which especially when being part of a community is important for every single individual of it, as to not endanger the whole group.

#11 2020-09-19 09:46:21

mitkobs

If we are fearless and in 100% believing in our creator powers then comes the question why we try to survive and persevere in hell conditions on Earth, why bother at all. We are the Creators, nothing can harm us after all. They might kill the body vessel, destroy our homes and everything, but our souls in high vibration are untouchable. If something like this happen, then we will move on other planet where favorable conditions are available and if we want we can have peaceful life away from aggression, parasites, confusion and oppression. Where life can actually flourish the way is meant to flourish and uncover its full potential.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-09-19 09:47:43)

#12 2020-09-19 10:10:59

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

If we are fearless and in 100% believing in our creator powers then comes the question why we try to survive and persevere in hell conditions on Earth, why bother at all. We are the Creators, nothing can harm us after all. They might kill the body vessel, destroy our homes and everything, but our souls in high vibration are untouchable. If something like this happen, then we will move on other planet where favorable conditions are available and if we want we can have peaceful life away from aggression, parasites, confusion and oppression. Where life can actually flourish the way is meant to flourish and uncover its full potential.

You are mixing things here: You are either fearless or you "try to survive" - both of those are making use of your creator powers, one manifests the positive and keeps you unharmed, the other manifests the negative and causes you to have to defend. Thinking all the time that your body can be killed while being fearless will ultimately make it so, because you send your manifestational energies into these fears.

This is comparable to a hypochondriac who gets all the illnesses he thinks of, because he's manifesting them, and ultimately will die from them. All the list of negative things that you talk of in your various posts will manifest them for you as long as you give them manifestational energy through thoughts and fears.

Instead, you could simply acknowledge these thoughts as reminder of what not to manifest and then focus on what you want instead of more problems. This includes focusing on solutions for problems instead of the problems, as well.

Thus, only if you simply are aware of problems to avoid and not manifest them, while focusing on what you want instead, you will get what you truly desire. To do so, one needs to do "shadow work" as Yazhi/Swaruu calls it, which means to rid oneself of inner problems/programmings and fears, which then will empower a person by both, raising one's frequency and not manifesting undesired things.

In other words: If you believe in a world of fear, you will get it, because you are a god-creator.

#13 2020-09-19 10:23:54

mitkobs

Yes, I am aware of all that you describe and certainly I do not think with fear about that, nor have any fearing attitude toward life and what might happen to me as a person.
The problem is the Matrix and the darkness that is interfering with our abilities as creators of reality. All other real people who are believing in the matrix limitations and are generating/causing hellish conditions. I think we cannot hide from this collective monster they are creating and have happy blissful life with no problems while being in one same space with them. Their misery will influence us.
You see I try to transcend the physical any way I can think of, to pass my hand through a solid for example but it does not work, I hit my hand in the solid, it do not pass through.

#14 2020-09-19 10:49:16

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

You see I try to transcend the physical any way I can think of [...]

I suggest to firstly work on inner yourself (e.g. fears) and not the outer one (the physical) - this would only work after the inner work is done ! -, because as you elaborate here, you clearly don't work on your fears:

mitkobs wrote:

The problem is the Matrix and the darkness that is interfering with our abilities as creators of reality. All other real people who are believing in the matrix limitations and are generating/causing hellish conditions. I think we cannot hide from this collective monster they are creating and have happy blissful life with no problems while being in one same space with them. Their misery will influence us.

The above is a summary of negativity that will joyfully manifest all of that for you. If you want to write more about your negative fantasies, I must request to make your own topic about that, because this is simply destructive and totally unrelated to the topic of this thread of Autarky and working on solutions to get out of the Matrix(es):

Those with fears will never convince the ones without fear of their fantasies. Just look at all the mask wearers today... they clearly don't impress anyone without fear of the virus but rather make them laugh.

Claiming to have no fears while writing them up as facts (just see the above example) repeatedly across multiple posts in multiple threads doesn't sound very believable. You either take the advice of the fearless ones or not, but please stop your attempts to convince us to share your fears.

Board footer