You are not logged in.

#1 2021-08-27 22:29:23

DarkOwl

This is SHOCKING!

I just watched this and it's shocking!
An example of EXTREME magnetism!
And he hasn't been vaxxed!!!

What is the explanation for this?
I want to know if he has regular flu shots?
Does he eat a lot of processed food or at corporate fast food outlets which contain nano (looks like he does)?
Does he spend a lot of time around the vaxxed?

Thoughts please....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4eeazur7Aw

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-08-27 22:42:21)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#2 2021-08-28 00:02:13

DarkOwl

Re: This is SHOCKING!

This video may provide answers

https://rumble.com/vk7arl-july-22-2021.html

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#3 2021-08-28 08:50:53

mitkobs

We are electro-magnetic beings with frequencies. We are magnets of both + or - attraction/repulsion and everything else that is around us is also such magnet. And that is why there is this or there is that with boundaries between. And some people may have stronger magnetic properties than others. It is known and documented through the years that such people exists and they are called phenomenal.
And something happens with the internal natural flow of the human body after the vaccines, that cause hyper random magnetism and people are explaining it already.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-08-28 08:55:25)

#4 2021-08-28 13:33:15

Do phones naturally stick to magnets? I am dubious on his brass key sticking, and we didn't see how long each item stuck for.

Good to see you back DarkOwl, thought the Kiwi lockdown polizia incarcerated you.

The whole graphene oxide shot shenanigans were a flat Earth type psyop. Designed to make people look stupid. Investigator Jim Stone tried to make the correction that "99 percent of the non aqueous portion of the shot was graphene, NOT THE WHOLE SHOT."

He states further, "The scientists claimed the shot was less than 1 percent graphene oxide. That would be injectible. HERE IS WHERE THINGS WENT WRONG:  Whoever did the graphene story failed to understand this one simple item: The Spanish scientists separated the liqid component of the shot from the solid component of the shot, and the solid components, at about 1 percent of total shot volume, were 99 percent graphene oxide (according to them) That makes a HUGE difference because it's like putting a spoon of sugar in a cup of coffee and then injecting that, rather than putting straight un-dissolved sugar in a syringe and trying to inject that."

My comments: But we have further problems in that few scientific labs have the ability to examine nano-particles under electron microscopes, further, none of them are able to run diagnostics and determine what the particles are designed to do, or what programs the are running. Even if 0.001% of the injectable is a non-detectable graphene (or other exotic material based) nano particle they do not belong in the Human body.

Effects will not be the same for everyone, but they may have the ability to breed within the Human biological environment. So your 0.001% graphene oxide (or no specified exotic nano particle) has multiplied creating a magnetic component near the heart chamber, and in the blood supply. Blood is naturally a weak diagmagnetic substance, so it has coalesced with something that strengthens those properties.

#5 2021-08-28 14:15:39

Ymarsakar
Banned

Flat earth theory has a frequency of 200. Vs 230 humanity average.

Heliocentrism and geocentrism, both 55, at manipulation or apathy.

Involution was very high, at 600.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#6 2021-08-29 01:19:58

DarkOwl

Genoveva wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:

I just watched this and it's shocking!
An example of EXTREME magnetism!
And he hasn't been vaxxed!!!

What is the explanation for this?
I want to know if he has regular flu shots?
Does he eat a lot of processed food or at corporate fast food outlets which contain nano (looks like he does)?
Does he spend a lot of time around the vaxxed?

Thoughts please....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4eeazur7Aw

In my case, the answer is no to every question. Yet, I have the magnetism (to a lesser degree). So, possible sources are: water, air, clothes, etc.
Btw, water from the tap and bottled water does contain graphene (in UK) - possibly since 12 months ago, or longer.
In any case, the number of producers for graphene indicate that is demanded in huge quantities.

Are there particular parts of the body you are magnetic? (round the heart seems to be common)
(putting it in the water makes sense)

Board footer