You are not logged in.

#1 2021-08-31 23:58:54

WXMM

Taygeta has returned

https://twitter.com/DespejandoEnigm/sta … 5672260609

Annika has returned, too?

This video was made with Annika who returned this time?

https://youtu.be/JCMECT9pKN0

Is the return of taygeta related to p'ntl's little greys saying that he can make public contact?

https://twitter.com/SandiaWisdom/status … 1177088001

#2 2021-09-01 01:36:58

DarkOwl

Re: Taygeta has returned

I was overjoyed to hear the Taygetan's are back!
I was thinking recently there are some serious scientific investigations that need to take place so I was extra happy to hear they came with a science ship!

Welcome back friends! We eagerly await the results of your investigations!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#3 2021-09-01 02:11:02

This is awesome news! Lately I'd been getting this funny feeling they wouldn't leave us hanging. A science ship is precisely what is needed right now in Earth orbit. We are back in the game, full force!

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-09-01 02:11:59)

righteously indignant

#4 2021-09-01 13:25:25

Jules77

I am thinking the Ventra is here for the collective shift. Remember what was said previously by Swaruu:

"But going back to why we are here exactly now. We are here to help and aid the liberation of Earth from hostile alien takeover, mostly reptilian in origin. We are also here to aid and study the ascension of Earth, from a scientific point of view. And many of us come here for personal reasons as well. Apart from that, but related, we are here to place star seeds on the surface to aid the awakening of humankind from the inside, the ones who want to go in, then to monitor, find and bring them back home once they have fulfilled their task."

So you could argue that the outreach (Gosia, Pleiadian Knowledge, etc.) has been an experiment to see what works or doesn't work with a mind controlled group as well as helping to expand said group’s knowledge and awareness.  In research remember dependent variables are measured while independent variables are manipulated.  I would think that there would be other groups or races out there doing the same since an opportunity like this may be on the rare side.  Wondering also if the above quote is true who will leave once the collective ascension takes place.

Also don’t forget this gem from another video:

Gosia: Ok now. The last question about all this and let´s finish on something more positive and lighter. You mentioned the 5D transition is inevitable. And that the human race will not be the same anymore. That this is the end of the human race as we know it. I know you don´t give dates... but are there any previsions of when this might happen? Would I live to see it in this life for example?
Swaruu: Around 2025.
Gosia: Really?
Swaruu: A little before a little after (This deals with multiple timelines so I disagree with giving dates)
Gosia: But, I mean, all false people will fall off, you will all come down, there will be no money etc.?
Swaruu: Yes.

It will be an interesting coming months and years indeed.

#5 2021-09-01 15:17:00

It's basically a 35 year time dilation window pattern. 1954 was an opportunity. A very slim one, for our TL. Miss. 1989 was the next one. Stronger opportunity. Miss. Let's hit a home run for 2024, shall we smile

Some other 5d friends from outside and some starseeds will fully join the Earth collective. From there, outward, ripples and layers of morphic fields interconnecting. The ones that will go back home will never truly "leave", for we are all truly one and the bonds we form from interacting will not deteriorate over a simple matter of lightyears distance in physical reality matrix. They are much more stronger and fundamental. They are not that which is transient.

As for other races outside of the regional federation bureaucracy's wayward agenda, I am not sure how many, but I would say yes. They are almost certainly networking and making contact. I can see no reason they wouldn't be. As much as some beings would like, what goes on in this solar system does not happen in a complete bubble vacuum. Souls phone home and chat.

Here's something to consider, a thought experiment: There are those out there on 6d and above who play a long game and wait for just the right opportunities to act. The situation is known to them. They have deeper and more intrinsic ties to the Earth project than the current bureaucracy. This would what Swaruu terms "high federation". Some members of this network would have a particular interest in being seeders, custodians, and caretakers on a level of much more fundamental integrity and competence than the fed we know. They would not see what is going on here as in accordance with higher laws for the greatest good and highest potential of all involved.

Before they made a move, all the parts would be in place pre-emptively. Retro-actively even! Being free from the constructs of what we call linear time, they would work in ways that would seem quite miraculous, granted anyone had the ability to observe and see anything into what was taking place on those levels. This would be mastery of the timeline techniques Yazhi is barely beginning to perfect from our linear standpoint. Other than odd indicators of this sort of work, it would look and work the same as any other contact.

If it were me in that situation, I'd move large assets into position as well. When those were in place, that would be the time to send a science vessel like the Ventra to aid with the collective shift. The Ventra's mission is fundamentally of a humanitarian rather than political nature. I would extend that to the high federation custodians and enforcers. In fact, I'd say that it is all of our mission to have a humanitarian rather than political mindset and directive. I would encourage that greatly for everyone involved. It's the wayward lower custodians here who try to make it a political conflict. Better to simply bypass their games and get to work on our own terms.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-09-01 15:55:23)

righteously indignant

#6 2021-09-01 15:45:05

Gosia
Administrator

I am glad people are happy but they are not BACK, this is a totally different team and ship. Aneeka is NOT on this ship. Just a clarification. smile

DarkOwl wrote:

I was thinking recently there are some serious scientific investigations that need to take place so I was extra happy to hear they came with a science ship!

#7 2021-09-01 15:52:34

Good news. Welcome Ventra crew. Hoping to hear from you.

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#8 2021-09-01 18:44:50

WXMM

Gosia wrote:

I am glad people are happy but they are not BACK, this is a totally different team and ship. Aneeka is NOT on this ship. Just a clarification. smile

DarkOwl wrote:

Can the mission of this ship be announced?

#9 2021-09-01 20:18:50

I'm sure it will be in the not to distant future, but almost seems self explanatory. I would imagine it has to do with finding feasible solutions to many of the most current problems humanity faces, a large amount of which are medical and environmental.

righteously indignant

#10 2021-09-02 01:34:17

Elite has had this tech for a long time, so not like our friends will be giving us something our tax money didn't already pay for. Yes, we need to start reversing the damage from all of the bio and frequency weapons as soon as possible, especially this newest round.

righteously indignant

#11 2021-09-02 06:38:28

I have been mentioning in my daily gratitude that friends of Toleka are always welcomed back to visit Earth.  Even if Ventra is a different vessel with different crew, their presence are most definitely welcomed as well.

Happy dance!

#12 2021-09-02 14:59:59

Stan

Gosia wrote:

Welcome friends and family from Tayeta, Pleiades.
Some of us here feel, we should skip prime directive, at least for contacting with all of you and sharing information regarding our rights to be free. Some of use here feel and agree with Swaruu’s views on what’s happening here, and wish for a little help… There’s a lot going on currently, and more and more groups are forming to “liberate us”, lots of them again with hidden agendas and sponsors…
Any way, welcome here our friends, and wish I’d be able to invite some of your crew on a nice welcome dinner and a long long chat ?

#13 2021-09-04 14:53:28

Tigerhawk

Hopefully we'll get the opportunity to get to know some of these new crew members the way we did the previous ones.

#14 2021-09-11 19:09:48

I'm very grateful that the contact with Yazhi and Swaruu X continues. I don't expect to hear from the current Taygetean mission except maybe through them via Gosia and probably not much if at all. I wish the Ventra all the best and a safe happy expedition.

The road appears when you need it.

#15 2021-09-23 01:14:36

Gosia wrote:

Gosia can I ask you, this topic discussed about a different spaceship right? Cause I've just watched your new video and had a little bit confusion when you mentioned Aneeka. Thank you.

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#16 2021-09-23 10:49:54

07wideeyes

itriedmybest11 wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Gosia can I ask you, this topic discussed about a different spaceship right? Cause I've just watched your new video and had a little bit confusion when you mentioned Aneeka. Thank you.

Gosia was talking about the scientific ship, Ventra, at the beginning of this month. The new video is about something different, the return of the Toleka, which is the ship that left after being in orbit before. So Aneeka is back above you as you read this right now, in Toleka. If I've got it correctly.

#17 2021-09-23 13:51:54

Jules77 wrote:

Gosia: Ok now. The last question about all this and let´s finish on something more positive and lighter. You mentioned the 5D transition is inevitable.

But the punchline is ... Swaruu has previously said the current year is really 1723 because the Vatican added 300 years. So we are unsure if she was referring to our current gregorian calendar or the true date.

#18 2021-09-23 16:59:22

Temporal_Agency wrote:
Jules77 wrote:

Gosia: Ok now. The last question about all this and let´s finish on something more positive and lighter. You mentioned the 5D transition is inevitable.

But the punchline is ... Swaruu has previously said the current year is really 1723 because the Vatican added 300 years. So we are unsure if she was referring to our current gregorian calendar or the true date.

Of course they use Gregorian calendar when talking to us. Nothing would make sense if they didn't.

I read about this Phantom time hypothesis years ago and thought that it sounded a bit over the top, but but:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_time_hypothesis

#19 2021-09-24 01:57:55

Jules77

Sorry folks but if you go back and read the back and forth between Swaruu and Gosia it will be apparent that the time referenced is current century.

#20 2021-10-13 11:46:59

07wideeyes

That is a fantastic and heartfelt message, Grivehn. Thank YOU for writing it, for spelling it out. I would like to add my name to your message of gratitude to the magnificent beings who have the courage to stand up for what is good and true.

#21 2021-10-13 15:12:23

Vega

I would like to thank you too for this great post Grivehn.

I would also like to add my signature to this message of gratitude towards our Swaruunian and Taygetan friends who have freely and unconditionally given us so much already and continue doing their best to guide and support us in anyway they can.

And also thank you wideeyes and all the rest of you that have been holding the vibrational fort in the midst of all the forum storms.

PS
If you need any help with cleaning the floors in the Ventra or Toleka I would like to volunteer for it after I am done with my mission here. You probably have some bots doing that but I have heard that you like all things handmade so why not have your floors cleaned by hand. And it's like totally because I wanna give back and be of service for all the support that you have given us, and don't listen to all the haters who are gonna tell you that I am volunteering for other more selfish reasons. lol smile

Last edited by Vega (2021-10-13 15:14:13)

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#22 2021-10-13 18:01:42

07wideeyes

Vega wrote:

I would like to thank you too for this great post Grivehn.

I would also like to add my signature to this message of gratitude towards our Swaruunian and Taygetan friends who have freely and unconditionally given us so much already and continue doing their best to guide and support us in anyway they can.

And also thank you wideeyes and all the rest of you that have been holding the vibrational fort in the midst of all the forum storms.

PS
If you need any help with cleaning the floors in the Ventra or Toleka I would like to volunteer for it after I am done with my mission here. You probably have some bots doing that but I have heard that you like all things handmade so why not have your floors cleaned by hand. And it's like totally because I wanna give back and be of service for all the support that you have given us, and don't listen to all the haters who are gonna tell you that I am volunteering for other more selfish reasons. lol smile

Hey, I love your offer, Vega! It's an offer you can't refuse, surely. If the Taygetans mysteriously don't take you up on it, you can always come and help me with the dusting in my house (which, sadly, bears no resemblance to Toleka at all...!).

#23 2021-10-14 07:08:50

Thank you very much Grivehn for your message of gratitude.  The energy is felt here and certainly continues to propagate all the way to Taygeta and beyond!

#24 2021-10-14 15:08:19

Grivehn wrote:

Since I could not find a 'Thank you' topic easily and didnt want to make one - perhaps a couple exist, just not recent - I'll throw this in here, as it stands the closest from what I could find.

Reacting to the latest development shared by Gosia on YT (Thats where I saw it anyhow). As it stands now, Queen Alenym might be the single most important person in the galaxy right now. On the material side of things, anyway.
The one leader who didnt turn her back on her brethren on Earth. The one who fights for the side of good.

I thank you, Alenym, I thank to the dedicated members of the ships sent here, and the ones working on the problem and its solutions back on Taygeta and likely other planets belonging to their race. Your voice is the only sane one in a galaxy went silent, apathetic or straight up mad.
Thank you Yazhi, for everything you've done for the people of this world, and for Earth itself.
Thank you valiant starseeds who incarnated here. Thank you Gosia, Robert and others who might also help us from pods outside Earth.
Regardless what happens and what does not, I thank you all out there, for what you have done, what you are doing, and what you may still do in the future. In a galaxy claiming to be filled with service to other beings, you are the ones staying true to that claim.

No fake shadows, no sugarcoating, no 'do nothing and trust the plan', no 'love your enemy who is trying to kill you', like many other messages. That is why I chose to believe you over every other.

I cannot speak in the name of humanity, but I hope your help will be returned when you might need it most. (Not that I wish any ill on your planets. If help means washing dishes, cleaning floors or walking a pet, thats fine, too.) Personally, I do not forget who my friends and enemies are. Veils or no veils, my soul will remember.
Even if not a single alien will ever see this, I just meant to write this out of myself.

I have been too busy with inner work lately to be on the forum as much, but you said many things I wanted to say. Thank you smile

righteously indignant

#25 2021-10-14 18:55:38

Vega

07wideeyes wrote:

(which, sadly, bears no resemblance to Toleka at all...!).

Oh don't worry about that wideeyes. All I need is some cardboard boxes, some tape, some markers and my inner child will make your house look like the interior of the Toleka. So the position of the "advanced special forces space janitor" of the Toleka class wideeyes earthship, will be my Plan B.

Although I assume you have Asleepian friends and relatives, so if you have a basement or a spare room, it would be wise to turn only that into the Toleka area and we can consider the rest as holographic camouflage. Unless of course they know that you are into aliens and stuff, and they already think that you belong to an insane asylum.

PS
OK enough with the jokes, back to battle mode, cause I am known to overdo it with the jokes, I think JP Sears and me might be from the same soul group or something. lol

(And in case you have been living under a rock and don't know who JP is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00HNpAG13Sk)

Last edited by Vega (2021-10-14 19:07:43)

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

Board footer