You are not logged in.

#26 2021-10-15 02:55:35

WXMM

Re: Taygeta has returned

I hope gosia will promote more information on twitter. Twitter is efficient and can connect more people.

#27 2021-10-15 09:00:17

07wideeyes

Vega wrote:
07wideeyes wrote:

(which, sadly, bears no resemblance to Toleka at all...!).

Oh don't worry about that wideeyes. All I need is some cardboard boxes, some tape, some markers and my inner child will make your house look like the interior of the Toleka. So the position of the "advanced special forces space janitor" of the Toleka class wideeyes earthship, will be my Plan B.

Although I assume you have Asleepian friends and relatives, so if you have a basement or a spare room, it would be wise to turn only that into the Toleka area and we can consider the rest as holographic camouflage. Unless of course they know that you are into aliens and stuff, and they already think that you belong to an insane asylum.

PS
OK enough with the jokes, back to battle mode, cause I am known to overdo it with the jokes, I think JP Sears and me might be from the same soul group or something. lol

(And in case you have been living under a rock and don't know who JP is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00HNpAG13Sk)

Don't worry Vega. I told them that somebody interested in ETs might be turning up to do some work on the house, and they all ran away to the mountains for the winter! You are very welcome here!

Humour, if used suitably, is one of the weapons in our bag of tricks, yes?

#28 2021-10-15 12:50:52

Robert369

Genoveva wrote:

What is "time"? Is it information/data?

We know what it's not, from the taygetans. Then.... what is it?

Actually, I found the Taygetan content to be quite clear on what time is, and I share Swaruu's notion on it:

Time is the subjective speed at which your consciousness decides to perceive the subsequent "reality movie frames", and a timeline also includes the individual selection of such "reality movie frames".

And one can consciously make time go slower or faster, aka be able to do more or less things within a given amount of measured time. For timelines, the change is usually called "manifestation", as that selects "how your personal movie continues.

Or, to put it in the funny words of other ETs:

"Humanity found a way to measure a thing that doesn't exist: Time".

This is, because outside of the 3D Matrix a "time" doesn't quite exist as it varies depending on the ever-changing waves at each location of the universe, which directly affects your perception of time. Thus time is non-linear everywhere except within an artificial 3D Matrix like ours.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#29 2021-10-15 17:04:07

Vega

07wideeyes wrote:

Don't worry Vega. I told them that somebody interested in ETs might be turning up to do some work on the house, and they all ran away to the mountains for the winter! You are very welcome here!

Cool. I will be listening to music like this while working, so you better prepare your neighbors too for my arrival. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwSrLgU6nTk

Also if one day you hear this song playing in the distance from a car approaching you'll know that your Elite Special Cleaning Forces Cosmic Agent friend is coming. And if you look out your window and see nothing then also look up, maybe it won't be coming from a car but from a spaceship, but I'll make sure it's cloaked, I don't want to get a ticket from the federation cops. lol smile

07wideeyes wrote:

Humour, if used suitably, is one of the weapons in our bag of tricks, yes?

Also one of the organic instinctive defense countermeasures against the insanity of this batshit crazy society. Humor is a great way to maintain your sanity in this place.

I mean really? 50GB of mobile data as an incentive for teens to voluntarily agree to a slow genocide and 14.000 have already signed up for it? Well I guess it's better than a donut but still.

People call this a prison planet, it's more accurate to say that it is an insane asylum planet. lol smile

Last edited by Vega (2021-10-15 17:05:53)

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#30 2022-01-09 16:25:08

Hello, I wonder how did the Taygetans get over the ban command of the Federation which was mentioned in this video:

https://youtu.be/3CHssNhDapg

This is old, I know, but someone asked me...  I'm afraid I misunderstood or I missed something.

Did they use new technology... Or at that time they had solve the internet problem, they just moved back to their home for a rest?

I tried to look through the topics, her videos and also the comments but could not find the answer.

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#31 2022-01-10 08:45:54

Gosia
Administrator

They resolved it "politically" with the Federation for the time being.

itriedmybest11 wrote:

Hello, I wonder how did the Taygetans get over the ban command of the Federation which was mentioned in this video:

https://youtu.be/3CHssNhDapg

This is old, I know, but someone asked me...  I'm afraid I misunderstood or I missed something.

Did they use new technology... Or at that time they had solve the internet problem, they just moved back to their home for a rest?

I tried to look through the topics, her videos and also the comments but could not find the answer.

#32 2022-01-10 10:11:04

Gosia wrote:

They resolved it "politically" with the Federation for the time being.

OMG thank you for repying me !!!

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

Board footer