You are not logged in.

#1 2021-09-02 13:24:29

In Search Of Shahirhuh (in Ventra Heavy Cruiser)

LITTLE UPDATE:
It feels that at least a part of the tripulation/crew does not look physically like the Taygeteans we know. They feel like they have a humanish/humanoid form, but it does not feel like their regular form. It seems that when being observed by remote viewing or astral traveling they have programmed to be seen this way by humans (?). The perception is that their original look, even though beautiful, unfortunately, because of our human perception we could deem them as "scary".

Note: My conclusion is that they have on board with them other races from the Pleiadian cluster besides the old "human" Taygeteans that we know (?). But I cannot be 100% sure. Would need a confirmation from Gosia, Robert, S'waruu X or Yázhi. But this is my conclusion for now since it seems some of the original forms of part of the crew aboard is "different".

- - -

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

PS: I am a girl and am not in love with Shahirhuh.

Hello,

This is all I know for now through REAL astral traveling. These meetings really did happen.

I'm in search of a Taygetean woman called "Shahirhuh". She is back in this new Ventra Heavy Cruiser Ship that just came in on the 29th of August, 2021.

I know all of this because I am connected with her and we have had many lifetimes together. So please, if anyone (humans or extraterrestrials) knows anything about her, send me an email. I have been trying to contact her for some time. We are not soulmates like Gosia and Matias (I watched the interview). But we are very connected.

She is in this big spaceship Ventra. She was seen there. She is usually located in the more isolated areas. Aside from the main cockpit (which is a huge cockpit, like more or less 30% of the ship which is humongous). The ship is huge but doesn't make any sound and has total warp capacity. The lights of the ship can look kind of strange for us humans. Don't know how to explain.

She is around 150 Earth years but looks around her 20's. She has long/medium silky straight white blonde hair (very very light, almost white and a bit past shoulder length) and with straight bangs of the same color. She has electric blue eyes that spark with wisdom. She is quite powerful but humble at the same time. I know the physical description can seem quite obvious, but there are some Taygeteans who have brown or red hair and green eyes. So I wanted to make that specification.

She is from Taygeta but is also very connected to Electra. She has been a starseed on other planets and star systems. But she has never incarnated on Earth.

She is very wise and just like Yázhi, she can see beyond what others can see. One example of this is that she can see souls astral traveling and remote viewing them in their spaceships (other Taygeteans couldn't). She sees beyond linear time. She can bilocate (most Taygeteans can't). Also, just like the S'waruus, she resonates more with the 7th density (I know densities do not have numbers, and cannot be defined as such, this is just for human comprehension). So, in a nutshell, she is strongly connected to higher realms, just like Yázhi.

Main Reason Why Ventra Is Here (what I know):

This Ventra Spaceship is here to do scientific research on us, the starseeds. They came to research if it is worthwhile for us to continue doing our work here on Earth or not. The real impact the starseeds have been having and all of that. And if it is worth for the starseeds to continue on. This might be heavy information for some. But this is what it is. They want to also research on how they can support us better in our work if we do continue.

There are other reasons why they are here. But these are the main ones.

One of the reasons Toleka left (besides the fact that the Federation made them through warnings) was the fact that the most "need" now is to help the starseeds, who have been sending a lot of 'distress' signals to them. So they needed a bigger and different crew for that. With other abilities and specifications.

This is all I know.

Last edited by Looking For Shahirhuh (2021-09-04 00:12:49)

#2 2021-09-02 13:29:24

Re: In Search Of Shahirhuh (in Ventra Heavy Cruiser)

If anyone (extraterrestrial beings or humans) knows how I can contact her you can send me an email. I have allowed people from this forum to send me emails. Just click on my profile and send me a message from there.

#3 2021-09-02 14:21:51

The reasons you expressed for the Ventra's presence do ring true to my intuition, very much. This Shahirhuh is not somebody I've heard of by name. I did have an odd semi-ludic dream last year where I called for a guide to chat and council me, and it was a blonde woman matching that description. She told me she had been involved in the Earth project a while, some timeframe of like 150 years. It's not impossible this was the same person.

Perhaps she is aboard the Ventra, or somehow else involved in this newest venture. My LD is very inconsistent at this point in life. Must continue through and quit cannabis to get it back in shape, otherwise I might be able to help get answers. If anything comes up, I'll let you know.

It's good to be available to friends and allies through email, but there may be setbacks if you expect a message such as you desire to be delivered straight up like that. Things getting in the way, making it not a safe or wise option. Attention to detail. Look for synchronicities in your life. Read between the lines. Use your empathic and psionic faculties. Don't necessarily expect things to happen a certain way. Just be open.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-09-02 14:28:26)

righteously indignant

#4 2021-09-02 15:33:37

There's much in the Akash of starseeds that is hard or impossible to find in databanks.

righteously indignant

#5 2021-09-02 18:06:55

Crystal Dragon wrote:

The reasons you expressed for the Ventra's presence do ring true to my intuition, very much. This Shahirhuh is not somebody I've heard of by name. I did have an odd semi-ludic dream last year where I called for a guide to chat and council me, and it was a blonde woman matching that description. She told me she had been involved in the Earth project a while, some timeframe of like 150 years. It's not impossible this was the same person.

Perhaps she is aboard the Ventra, or somehow else involved in this newest venture. My LD is very inconsistent at this point in life. Must continue through and quit cannabis to get it back in shape, otherwise I might be able to help get answers. If anything comes up, I'll let you know.

It's good to be available to friends and allies through email, but there may be setbacks if you expect a message such as you desire to be delivered straight up like that. Things getting in the way, making it not a safe or wise option. Attention to detail. Look for synchronicities in your life. Read between the lines. Use your empathic and psionic faculties. Don't necessarily expect things to happen a certain way. Just be open.

First of all, I'd like to thank you for answering my post about Shahirhuh. She is a real being. I honestly am quite surprised that I even got a response from people. I thought some would not take my post seriously.

Yes. The reasons I wrote are real. I know Gosia and Robert will be able to confirm at some point with S'waruu X (Athena) or Yázhi S'waruu or even with someone from Ventra's tripulation the main reasons why they are here.

And yes, I agree with you. But also, at the same time, I have nothing to lose by posting this. My search is real and she is a real being.

I also forgot to say she usually wears a dark indigo/blue tight uniform with long sleeves. Very much like the suit they wore in the "Fantastic Four" from the Marvel movies. Even though I don't think this description matters because they change clothes all the time. But when I saw her in 2018, this is what she was wearing. She was in her own private spaceship at that time.

Last edited by Looking For Shahirhuh (2021-09-02 18:23:18)

#6 2021-09-02 18:09:07

Looking For Shahirhuh wrote:

Main Reason Why Ventra Is Here:

This Ventra Spaceship is here to do scientific research on us, the starseeds. They came to research if it is worthwhile for us to continue doing our work here on Earth or not. The real impact the starseeds have been having and all of that. And if it is worth for the starseeds to continue on. This might be heavy information for some. But this is what it is. They want to also research on how they can support us better in our work if we do continue.

This is more or less what I felt when I heard the news.

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#7 2021-09-02 18:10:23

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

Yes, I am confirming this. It's something along those lines translated to human language.

They want to have a "concrete" report on the average status of the degree of help starseeds are providing to this planet in order to present to the Alcyone Council. This way, they will finally be able to have at least better idea on what to do (many requests coming from starseeds who are having a real hard time at this time - that is hard to ignore).

To maybe do what some starseeds are asking for. I don't want to encourage "wishful thinking". But it's hard to explain how I know this. It's for the same reason that I am connected with Shahirhuh.

This is not to say they are going to do other "normal science type" of research. But the reason above would be the main reason they came at this time. To support the starseeds.

Last edited by Looking For Shahirhuh (2021-09-02 18:29:13)

#8 2021-09-02 18:20:18

Crystal Dragon wrote:

First of all, I'd like to thank you for answering my post about Shahirhuh. She is a real being. I honestly am quite surprised that I even got a response from people. I thought some would not take my post seriously.

Yes. The reasons I wrote are real. I know Gosia and Robert will be able to confirm at some point with S'waruu X (Athena) or Yázhi S'waruu or even with someone from Ventra's tripulation the main reasons why they are here.

And yes, I agree with you. But also, at the same time, I have nothing to lose by posting this. My search is real and she is a real being.

I also forgot to say she usually wears a dark indigo/blue tight uniform with long sleeves. Very much like the suit they were in the "Fantastic Four" from the Marvel movies. Even though I don't think this description matters because they change clothes all the time. But when I saw her in 2018, this is what she was wearing. She was in her own private spaceship at that time.

If you have not yet, check your email. I described my dream in more detail and have linked some resources that I believe might help you on your quest, to get some better clarity how to proceed.

righteously indignant

#9 2021-09-02 18:22:25

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

Yes, I am confirming this. It's something along those lines translated to human language.

They want to have a "concrete" report on the average status of the degree of help starseeds are providing to this planet in order to present to the Alcyone Council. This way, they will finally be able to have at least better idea on what to do (many requests coming from starseeds who are having a real hard time at this time - that is hard to ignore).

To maybe do what some starseeds are asking for. I don't want to encourage "wishful thinking". But it's hard to explain how I know this. It's for the same reason that I am connected with Shahirhuh.

This is not to say they are going to do other "normal science type" of research. But the reason above would be the main reason they came at this time.

Your assessment matches mine. On one level, it's about the medical and environmental situations. On a deeper level, this is everything you said and more.

righteously indignant

#10 2021-09-02 19:21:00

Crystal Dragon wrote:
Azirael Alcyone wrote:

This is not to say they are going to do other "normal science type" of research. But the reason above would be the main reason they came at this time.

Your assessment matches mine. On one level, it's about the medical and environmental situations. On a deeper level, this is everything you said and more.

Thank you for your confirmation Black Dragon smile

You have a good intuition.

#11 2021-09-02 19:23:12

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Thank you for your confirmation Black Dragon smile

You have a good intuition.

Any time. Welcome to the community smile

righteously indignant

#12 2021-09-02 19:55:20

For me it was like an instant sense of strong supportive and guarding energies, off the charts.

#13 2021-09-02 19:58:26

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

For me it was like an instant sense of strong supportive and guarding energies, off the charts.

For some reason, even though this Ventra Spaceship is of a Scientific nature, it has a huge and powerful "healing" energy coming off from it.

Last edited by Looking For Shahirhuh (2021-09-02 19:58:46)

#14 2021-09-02 20:19:13

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

For some reason, even though this Ventra Spaceship is of a Scientific nature, it has a huge and powerful "healing" energy coming off from it.

Absolutely. And they apparently have sent scout ships around, just saw one.

#15 2021-09-02 20:33:20

Azirael Alcyone wrote:
Azirael Alcyone wrote:

Absolutely. And they apparently have sent scout ships around, just saw one.

I don't know anything about that. Feel free to share if you'd like.

Last edited by Looking For Shahirhuh (2021-09-02 20:33:43)

#16 2021-09-02 21:53:18

Hehe that's interesting. "Meteors" and "satellites" in normie speak. And I agree about the enormous healing energy from the Ventra and possibly other ships around contributing good vibes as well. I can definitely feel it smile

righteously indignant

#17 2021-09-03 00:36:00

Ymarsakar
Banned

Healer dps tank.

From a human view, it would be logical to find the op unverifiablr. Good thing we have psychotronic users. I can also verify it one way or another but crystal already did

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#18 2021-09-03 01:08:46

Yes, confirmed. I'm probably about p5ish right now. Maybe more. Situationally can be greater at times. Also I might add, not to put undue worry in the prospects of a huge false flag or real cabal/regressive invasion or any other major uprising or fomenting of a large nuclear conflict. Nuclear conflict will be shut down immediately. Cabal and regressive invasions or uprisings will be suppressed swiftly and with extreme prejudice.

I am sure other parts of this are being taken care of, so lets focus on the upliftment and healing energies radiating from the Ventra and Taygeta crew, and whatever other allies may be out there including our friend Shahirhuh and whoever is with her on her ship. Let's trust whoever is handling the nitty gritty aspects of this is working vigilantly, and turn our hearts to love and healing.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-09-03 01:10:08)

righteously indignant

#19 2021-09-03 10:42:09

Little update above in BLUE.

Last edited by Looking For Shahirhuh (2021-09-03 10:42:24)

#20 2021-09-03 10:51:58

Grivehn wrote:

Although sadly I am -not there- to help you in any way, personally cannot help but deeply symphatize with your cause. I hope the two of you will reunite in this life and you dont have to wait for another to actually see her again. Perhaps the folks here can help you out, and she could have a discord of her own where the two of you could chat smile

There is someone Id quite like to meet as well. No idea whether she's real or not. Even if she isnt, I'll have to create her as I did in this life. All I can say she is a strong personality within me, and writing or thinking as her comes really easy. She makes me whole, as she is everything I am not, yet we still share enough. Maybe Im just a mental case. Or its a past life. After the end, it'll be revealed.

Thank you for sympathizing with my cause. Any help is appreciated smile

Even if only in energetic support.

She is real. Shahirhuh is real and is on board the Ventra.

#21 2021-09-03 15:04:02

Thank you for the update and clarifications. In my own personal way, I can empathize and sympathize deeply with those sentiments towards joyous reunion in ways most people would not comprehend. I have also tuned in a bit, and I am aware of allies, perhaps on the Ventra and other ships in the vicinity as well, who's real  appearance is not the archetypal "human", though they are humanoid and "people" all the same as anybody else. To me, humanity is not a matter of appearance.

I do feel I somewhat know the true appearance of some of our friends. It does not scare me at all. Some may be from or based in the Pleiades, but I'm also picking up other energies. Energies more familiar to me as an Orion star soul, perhaps. In any event, I am thankful for our "new" friends and for all of your company here in this little forum community smile

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-09-03 15:08:32)

righteously indignant

#22 2021-09-03 22:29:34

WXMM

Taygeteans has always stressed that there are only Van Allen belt, Archons imagined by human beings themselves, and reincarnation system. However, Lawrence R. Spencer pointed out in his books, alien interviews, and Dr. Courtney Brown of the Institute of vision in his research that there is a set of mind control system and soul capture trap on the earth, which is managed by the remnants of the old empire. Is taygeteans unclear?

#23 2021-09-03 22:34:42

WXMM

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Thank you for the update and clarifications. In my own personal way, I can empathize and sympathize deeply with those sentiments towards joyous reunion in ways most people would not comprehend. I have also tuned in a bit, and I am aware of allies, perhaps on the Ventra and other ships in the vicinity as well, who's real  appearance is not the archetypal "human", though they are humanoid and "people" all the same as anybody else. To me, humanity is not a matter of appearance.

I do feel I somewhat know the true appearance of some of our friends. It does not scare me at all. Some may be from or based in the Pleiades, but I'm also picking up other energies. Energies more familiar to me as an Orion star soul, perhaps. In any event, I am thankful for our "new" friends and for all of your company here in this little forum community smile

What are they like?

#24 2021-09-03 23:02:20

WXMM wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

What are they like?

They are interesting. I really do not feel that I should be talking about them openly at this time in any detail. I hope you understand.

righteously indignant

#25 2021-09-03 23:29:04

Robert369

Grivehn wrote:

she could have a discord of her own where the two of you could chat

Actually, Discord being a Cabal platform probably isn't suitable for such, but I would offer my private server's chat environment (including text, voice or even video) for this special cause. Find my details in my profile, if you two wish access.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Board footer