You are not logged in.

#26 2021-09-04 00:09:36

Re: In Search Of Shahirhuh (in Ventra Heavy Cruiser)

Robert369 wrote:
Grivehn wrote:

she could have a discord of her own where the two of you could chat

Actually, Discord being a Cabal platform probably isn't suitable for such, but I would offer my private server's chat environment (including text, voice or even video) for this special cause. Find my details in my profile, if you two wish access.

Thank you for the offer. Everything is Cabal owned though. And they do have to use something created by the humans. They can't give us something we don't have for us to communicate. However, this "danger" is the least of their worries as they have their many ways to dodge this.

As for the human in contact with them: They mostly attack by discrediting the contactee, by paying trolls and shills like they do to most real PUBLIC contactees. They will hardly hire "professional assassins" to kill you - as "ET subjects" are NOT taken seriously by the masses anyway. They dismiss it themselves.

It's not taken seriously the same way as politics, plandemic, vaccines, false flags, etc. So their greatest weapon is disinformation by discrediting us, by confusing the people, in order to steer the masses to the other direction.

Subjects like the ones cited above are their most immediate threat. Hence the censorship is heavier on the ones who discuss these topics.

But going back to the subject. Using "Cabal owned" platforms is not a problem for them. They have actually always used it (not just the Taygeteans). And there are also other ways of communicating besides the Internet. Besides channeling. And there's always the option of meeting you in person. By walking down or going through an immersion pod for a while. Or by extracting the person. And I am open to all of that.

Last edited by Looking For Shahirhuh (2021-09-04 00:10:15)

#27 2021-09-04 00:21:03

Gosia
Administrator

Hello! I have asked Yazhi if she knows anyone with that name, but unfortunately there is no one with that name close to them, or on the ship. It could be that you had an experience with some other Pleiaidian female, or from another race. There are hundreds of ships around the Earth right now. Many hugs! Gosia. smile

Looking For Shahirhuh wrote:

LITTLE UPDATE:
It feels that at least a part of the tripulation/crew does not look physically like the Taygeteans we know. They feel like they have a humanish/humanoid form, but it does not feel like their regular form. It seems that when being observed by remote viewing or astral traveling they have programmed to be seen this way by humans (?). The perception is that their original look, even though beautiful, unfortunately, because of our human perception we could deem them as "scary".

Note: My conclusion is that they have on board with them other races from the Pleiadian cluster besides the old "human" Taygeteans that we know (?). But I cannot be 100% sure. Would need a confirmation from Gosia, Robert, S'waruu X or Yázhi. But this is my conclusion for now since it seems some of the original forms of part of the crew aboard is "different".

- - -

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

PS: I am a girl and am not in love with Shahirhuh.

Hello,

This is all I know for now through astral traveling.

I'm in search of a Taygetean woman called "Shahirhuh". She is back in this new Ventra Heavy Cruiser Ship that just came in on the 29th of August, 2021.

I know all of this because I am connected with her and we have had many lifetimes together. So please, if anyone (humans or extraterrestrials) knows anything about her, send me an email. I have been trying to contact her for some time. We are not soulmates like Gosia and Matias (I watched the interview). But we are very connected.

She is in this big spaceship Ventra. She was seen there. She is usually located in the more isolated areas. Aside from the main cockpit (which is a huge cockpit, like more or less 30% of the ship which is humongous). The ship is huge but doesn't make any sound and has total warp capacity. The lights of the ship can look kind of strange for us humans. Don't know how to explain.

She is around 150 Earth years but looks around her 20's. She has long/medium silky straight white blonde hair (very very light, almost white and a bit past shoulder length) and with straight bangs of the same color. She has electric blue eyes that spark with wisdom. She is quite powerful but humble at the same time. I know the physical description can seem quite obvious, but there are some Taygeteans who have brown or red hair and green eyes. So I wanted to make that specification.

She is from Taygeta but is also very connected to Electra. She has been a starseed on other planets and star systems. But she has never incarnated on Earth.

She is very wise and just like Yázhi, she can see beyond what others can see. One example of this is that she can see souls astral traveling and remote viewing them in their spaceships (other Taygeteans couldn't). She sees beyond linear time. She can bilocate (most Taygeteans can't). Also, just like the S'waruus, she resonates more with the 7th density (I know densities do not have numbers, and cannot be defined as such, this is just for human comprehension). So, in a nutshell, she is strongly connected to higher realms, just like Yázhi.

Main Reason Why Ventra Is Here (what I know):

This Ventra Spaceship is here to do scientific research on us, the starseeds. They came to research if it is worthwhile for us to continue doing our work here on Earth or not. The real impact the starseeds have been having and all of that. And if it is worth for the starseeds to continue on. This might be heavy information for some. But this is what it is. They want to also research on how they can support us better in our work if we do continue.

There are other reasons why they are here. But these are the main ones.

One of the reasons Toleka left (besides the fact that the Federation made them through warnings) was the fact that the most "need" now is to help the starseeds, who have been sending a lot of 'distress' signals to them. So they needed a bigger and different crew for that. With other abilities and specifications.

This is all I know.

#28 2021-09-04 00:39:45

Gosia wrote:

Hello! I have asked Yazhi if she knows anyone with that name, but unfortunately there is no one with that name close to them, or on the ship. It could be that you had an experience with some other Pleiaidian female, or from another race. There are hundreds of ships around the Earth right now. Many hugs! Gosia. smile

Hello! I see. Thank you for taking the time to ask Yázhi.

Oh, and thank you for replying to me!

#29 2021-09-04 12:35:24

You know... I have a feeling she was visiting. Because she was seen there, in Ventra. As they always do visit other spaceships to talk to whoever. Or do whatever.

She is indeed from Taygeta.

I also know she's a very private person. So probably does not want to be seen. Hope she does not get mad at me for asking about her online xD.

Last edited by Looking For Shahirhuh (2021-09-04 12:35:59)

Board footer