You are not logged in.

#1 2021-09-04 20:54:38

WXMM

Significant differences between swaruu and Yazhi About Van Allen belt

swaruu 9 believes that the Van Allen belt caused the invasive separation of the body, the astral body and the etheric body, which is also the main reason for human control. However, Yazhi believes that more importantly, human beings are controlled by the spirit, resulting in the identification of self limitation and being in the matrix. Therefore, the moon matrix is not important in the Van Allen belt.

Yazhi said many times that without density, everything is determined by spirit.

Yazhi: "swaruu 9 once said that the earth is contained in a 3D bubble, and everything outside the Van Allen belt is 5D. What I want to say is that density is a mental state, a personal perception. Density is only a reflection or personal concept or ability, and the understanding range of a specific person or consciousness focus. I declare that there is no density. It is directly related to its thought-form and the scope of memory understanding. "

Therefore, we can think that even if the lunar reactor is terminated and the earth recovers the so-called 5D, human beings will not leave the matrix based on their spiritual belief in self limitation. This is an important difference of view.

These differences led Yazhi to promote alenym to adopt a policy different from that of the Federation.

She advocates human education rather than military attack. As recently said, they oppose the federal false flag operation, which is only the new world order.

The devil is hidden in the details.

Swaruu said when referring to ET disease: "when aliens enter the earth, because consciousness is not in the body, but consciousness is in a high-frequency state, and their body will be affected by the earth and fall into 3D based on the dominant frequency law. The consciousness of five density people has its original rhythm or voltage, and the body has become another rhythm or voltage, which leads to neuron overload, It is called frequency imbalance syndrome, or "et disease".

In fact, these are just a question that we have been thinking about in recent days. If aliens enter the earth, their consciousness will not be blocked by the Van Allen belt, but just does not match the frequency of the body decoder. In fact, the human consciousness living on the earth is not blocked, but the blocking effect of falling into ether and self under the control of spirit.

So, Yazhi's view is closer to the truth?

So, based on the imminent failure of the lunar reactor, the federal government hopes to contact humans and implement a warning, which is just a false flag operation?

Maybe it's just that their understanding is not as high as Yazhi.

#2 2021-09-04 22:30:21

Robert369

Re: Significant differences between swaruu and Yazhi About Van Allen belt

Yes, the different Swaruus are different people and have different development levels and views, Yazhi being the current pinnacle of this "set of beings".

As for your question:

Actual consciousness never was affected by the Van Allen Belt, that's what the social and to a lesser extent technical mind-control systems were for, and even those only work on lower frequency beings. Hence the frequency-lowering methods of toxification, radiation and stress along with constant social pressure. If one is strong enough from within to ignore and/or evade those, one is free from mind-control.

This being said, what is affected by the Van Allen Belt is the perception of what is incoming from outside of Earth which includes incoming high frequency energies that usually assist in maintaining a high frequency self. But this frequency can also be sustained from within - because ultimately everything is within. And Humanity now is at the point of learning this, which for the future will make the species invulnerable to low-frequency or mind-control attacks.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2021-09-04 23:33:55

WXMM

Robert369 wrote:

Yes, the different Swaruus are different people and have different development levels and views, Yazhi being the current pinnacle of this "set of beings".

As for your question:

Actual consciousness never was affected by the Van Allen Belt, that's what the social and to a lesser extent technical mind-control systems were for, and even those only work on lower frequency beings. Hence the frequency-lowering methods of toxification, radiation and stress along with constant social pressure. If one is strong enough from within to ignore and/or evade those, one is free from mind-control.

This being said, what is affected by the Van Allen Belt is the perception of what is incoming from outside of Earth which includes incoming high frequency energies that usually assist in maintaining a high frequency self. But this frequency can also be sustained from within - because ultimately everything is within. And Humanity now is at the point of learning this, which for the future will make the species invulnerable to low-frequency or mind-control attacks.

NICE

#4 2021-09-05 14:20:52

Ymarsakar
Banned

Yazhi s pov is closer to the truth but limited as any incarnation is limited.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#5 2021-09-05 17:18:52

WXMM

Ymarsakar wrote:

Can you elaborate?

Last edited by WXMM (2021-09-05 17:19:10)

#6 2021-09-06 17:19:00

This poster sounds like a broken record on skip.

"A said xyz, and B said qrs, (their subtext reads as - so clearly all this is bullshit) so A can't be B and B can't be A." Dichotomy groupthink is a virus on this planet.

#7 2021-09-06 17:54:54

Ymarsakar
Banned

WXMM wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

Can you elaborate?

Every single planet is part of a sub logos. The logos looks like a fractal world tree, yggdrasil.

The space between branches are also differences in time.

Earth is essentially encompassing in a toroid egg, the entire solar system.

Venus mercury mars are thus star portals to different places on earth at different times.

Or parallel earths and dimensions.

Anymore questions i can answer, wx?

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-09-06 17:56:33)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#8 2021-09-06 17:56:00

Ymarsakar
Banned

Temporal_Agency wrote:

"A said xyz, and B said qrs, (their subtext reads as - so clearly all this is bullshit) so A can't be B and B can't be A." Dichotomy groupthink is a virus on this planet.

What cannot be understood also xannot be argued against. Thus i will not argue against this reply either.

Wx s points are clear albeit short to me. Whatever is missing in the language, i use psi to fill in the gaps. It is not difficult a usage of mana for a p6.

Being able to hide your surfac ethoughts and real emotions is only at 3rd density chakras. With psi remote viewing and other divinations, info becomes transparent. Sorta like internet search engines did for human documents.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-09-06 18:04:51)

#9 2021-09-06 23:22:41

Temporal_Agency wrote:

Whatever your problem is, I suggest you deal with it on your own and if you need help, ask. That's the all the original poster did. There's no need to be so rude. It doesn't make you look smarter.

The road appears when you need it.

#10 2021-09-07 00:15:39

I'd second the above post, and suggest not being rude or dismissive. The OP was well reasoned and sincere, and I detect no dichotomy in what they are saying. About the Cabal and federation situation, there does need to be some show of force to suppress such a false flag invasion and/or cabal uprising, and prevent the gal fed from intervening in the cabal's defense-in other words hold them to their own non interference policy.

This being said, the part that is central is education for humanity and the work of starseeds and the Ventra. The non-military aspect of this is where the real battle is fought and won, so to speak. Internally and with one's strength of will and open heart. The strength of our connections is what creates a holographic society, right here, and right now!

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-09-07 13:38:53)

righteously indignant

#11 2021-09-07 11:16:00

WXMM

Temporal_Agency wrote:

I'm sorry that my expression made you have such an impression.

In fact, I respect and like Swaruu 2-9 very much, and I'm sorry for her death.

The difference between Yazhi andSwaruu is actually mentioned in the official sharing.

This is not division, contradiction and mutual negation, but continued ascension on one basis. But there are differences.

For example, https://youtu.be/4hQCLgfcxrs

In this sharing, Annika pointed out the difference between Swaruu 9 and Yazhi.

Swaruu 9 adopted Jung's view that everyone's prototype has a shadow, and believes that we need to face and integrate the shadow, so as to eliminate the shadow.

But Yazhi believes that pain creates a cycle. Yazhi believes that the perception of self-identity will match the corresponding reality.

Yazhi believes that cells form self, I form collective soul, and collective soul forms higher planets, stars and Galaxy souls.

They are based on the average of ideas and manifest the corresponding reality.

This is why the Van Allen belt, the moon matrix, is not important, because reality is the product of a collective thought.

In this sharing,

https://youtu.be/ZxkxMiSJelM

Swaruu X points out,

Although the Van Allen belt helps to keep the earth at a low perceptual frequency, perception is necessary to ensure the experience expected by its residents. However, the Federation keeps the earth at such a specific state of mind frequency. The main means is to use perceptual control and advanced mental control. People will create an individual and collective world for themselves under the guidance of these control systems.

Yazhi also mentioned many times that there is no density.

Therefore, Yazhi and Swaruu X both believe that the Van Allen belt and the moon matrix are not important, but the human mind. To liberate mankind, education must be implemented.

Their ideas are very different from those of the Federation.

The Federation does not know or ignores this principle.

Therefore, the large-scale contact of the Federation is not conducive to the solution of the problem, but a new cybernetics.

Cooperate with the new world order of the cabal.

#12 2021-09-07 13:58:44

Excellent points. I've know for a while that negotiating with the Federation is a pointless endeavor, so I made statements nullifying any and all soul contracts with them. I have absolutely no interest in making contact with them. Perhaps there are those aboard the Viera or in other places that are working as best they can and frustrated at their own bureaucracy. I hope they will find the courage to come from a place of integrity, but that is not my concern.

Interesting points about the average of shared ideas manifesting a corresponding reality, and about the moon matrix and perception of densities. So yes the Van Allen belt and moon matrix are important, but it is the context in which they are important that matters.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-09-07 14:00:32)

righteously indignant

#13 2021-09-07 23:08:58

Ymarsakar
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSHb2SQsjRE

Saturn details and Corey Goode confirmations.

#14 2021-09-08 02:38:50

Yeah, I've seen that one. Just another swamp. Hitler would have never risen to power without so many apaths, so many "malignantly normal" "just following orders" types. Seems those types persist into the interstellar community. Yawn. Dealing with them is pointless.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-09-08 02:39:23)

righteously indignant

Board footer