You are not logged in.

#1 2021-09-09 11:46:11

Robert369

How WiFi effects seed growth - now think of effects on your body !

As the thread title says: WiFi visibly destroys seeds, as shown in this simple experiment with same seeds that get exposed to WiFi or not:

Seed growth with and without WiFi

While the outcome is generally expectable by everyone who even slightly cares for one's health, this brutal visualization should wake up those who still use radiation devices - not only WiFi ! - of cabalistic technology, as all of them were created to kill people or at least make them badly ill.

In fact, almost all of today's illnesses go back on radiation issues, because all the other problems wouldn't arise if the radiation wouldn't destroy our immune system. This in fact, is what the Covid madness bases on as well, 5G being the immune system killer while then getting ill from endless lesser diseases that normally wouldn't harm a Human.

Shielding (with true grounding, not the fake-grounding from a socket) can help with radiation issues. Or having an own high consciousness frequency which's wave type keeps regular EM waves out or converts them to a harmless type - see the projects corner for a device that I invented that does the same.

All the above being said, please be aware WiFi actually is a relatively weak deadly radiation because it only needs to reach about 30m or so.

Now compare this to the radiation output power of mobile phones that e.g. need to reach 2-4km for 4G - and that while with the power gets squared by the distance, a doubling of the distance the required "grilling power" is quadrupled. 3km is 100x 30m, so the effective power that reach your cells from your mobile phone is 10000x (in digital spikes) !

This squaring of the EM field strength is why already keep the mobile phone at a distance from your head is important, thus using free speaking is key to reduce the radiation. This is inconvenient in public space, but keep in mind that e.g. speaker earplugs will introduce their magnetic field right into your head and thus are undesirable as well - at best use a regular headset.

And don't even think of using extra radiation for e.g. bluetooth headset or the like...

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#2 2021-09-09 15:30:03

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: How WiFi effects seed growth - now think of effects on your body !

https://www.flfe.net/

I have been using them since soon after my 2016 awakening.

I did a scan of the wall chargers and they are not electrically shielded. Given how cheap they are, should not be a surprise. The cables are not shielded either. It seems just charging them from the socket causes more electric currents than most active devices. But they dont have a magnetic field. 25 ut for phones touching samsung note 10 plus.

I use one left side bluetooth as the lines will tangle and restrict my movements. I did not use them before 2020 but now a days i can psi hack some of the energy. Prolonged use still causes muscle ache or slower cell regen.

One of the things that did not happen is touching the sensor did not increase or decrease the results. I had heard reports about that. This could be due to my own rooting skills or energy bracelets.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-09-09 15:35:58)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Board footer