You are not logged in.

#26 2021-09-10 20:52:13

Gosia
Administrator

Re: COSMIC AGENCY - SUPPORT CENTERS (By Countries)

Dont worry about these updates anymore haha. Its too many groups. I will just post the entire list updated every now and then. Thank you!

UPDATED GROUPS LIST. If there are more than 1 per country, coordinate that among yourselves please! 
     
CANADA:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2970774 … ?ref=share
https://t.me/joinchat/83Z5Ezc6OZQyNDcx

USA:
Hispanos: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486063398397017/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/406930630856095
https://t.me/joinchat/7VEgqEL5zhM5ZTc5

AUSTRALIA: https://www.facebook.com/groups/564273878056438

MEXICO: https://www.facebook.com/groups/5434361 … 6146910102
https://t.me/mexicanosporlaverdadoficial
https://t.me/semillasestelarescomunidadmex

SOUTH AMERICA/AMERICA SUD:

BRASIL:
https://t.me/joinchat/bJ-TdAFN7vYzN2U5
https://www.facebook.com/groups/390607319176076

ARGENTINA:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/386819393014787
https://t.me/AgenciaCosmicaSupportARG

CHILE:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/190121733186097
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3878910 … ?ref=share
https://t.me/joinchat/6wtTWUR-iWA3Y2Q5
https://t.me/joinchat/GtXg4cqTofM1NWE5

URUGUAY: https://www.facebook.com/groups/3035379353397525

ECUADOR: https://t.me/joinchat/tZvuLkbMNWowZDIx...

COLOMBIA: https://www.facebook.com/groups/6497039 … 5/members/

HONDURAS: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2791841 … ?ref=share

URUGUAY: https://t.me/joinchat/tRQzRLnUzSU2MDkx

VENEZUELA: https://t.me/AgenciaCosmicaSoporteVEN

EUROPE:
ESPAÑA:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/365607948539925
https://www.facebook.com/groups/149856263987732/
https://t.me/UNIDOSOMOSLAFUERZAESP/4

ESPAÑA (Asturias): https://www.facebook.com/groups/864865657509184/

FRANCE: https://www.facebook.com/groups/8445130 … group_link

GERMANY:
https://t.me/joinchat/_3WRMu1DEok4MTRi
https://t.me/joinchat/Iveyg5lyG0hkODMy

CROATIA: https://t.me/joinchat/nDvUV-BoWEAzZGVk

UK:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1313876 … ?ref=share
https://t.me/joinchat/8pDk4L6OimQ0ZTVk
https://t.me/joinchat/8pDk4L6OimQ0ZTVk

NORTHERN IRELAND: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosmica … rnireland/

NORDIC COUNTRIES:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1967809916760783

NETHERLANDS: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1805535839634124/

ASIA:
JAPAN: https://t.me/CASCJP


OTHER GROUPS/OTROS GRUPOS:
COLOMBIA Y GENERAL: Centro de apoyo Agencia Cosmica, Gosia, despertar e iluminacion, fisica cuantica ?? https://t.me/agendaacosmica


Looking For Shahirhuh wrote:

PERU added.

Offline

#27 2021-09-10 21:10:09

Re: COSMIC AGENCY - SUPPORT CENTERS (By Countries)

Gosia wrote:

Dont worry about these updates anymore haha. Its too many groups. I will just post the entire list updated every now and then. Thank you!

Thank you Gosia ^^! List updated!

Offline

#28 2021-09-10 21:15:26

07wideeyes
Member

Re: COSMIC AGENCY - SUPPORT CENTERS (By Countries)

Maybe it's good to thank LookingForShahirhuh for the work, especially in taking the initiative to get things on this thread going. Looks like the groups are taking off big time, new people joining by the minute. Probably take a wee while for the groups to sort out how to really operate, be truly effective, but this could be a very good move.

Offline

#29 2021-09-10 21:20:40

Re: COSMIC AGENCY - SUPPORT CENTERS (By Countries)

07wideeyes wrote:

Maybe it's good to thank LookingForShahirhuh for the work, especially in taking the initiative to get things on this thread going. Looks like the groups are taking off big time, new people joining by the minute. Probably take a wee while for the groups to sort out how to really operate, be truly effective, but this could be a very good move.

No need to thank me ^^ it's my pleasure

Yes, these groups are taking off big time! Something huge will be born out of this. If we save at least 1 life, then all the work we did was worth it!

Offline

#30 2021-09-10 22:21:18

Re: COSMIC AGENCY - SUPPORT CENTERS (By Countries)

Sorry for dropping out, but re evaluated my approach to service and don't think FB really fits. It made me feel like I'd be making more progress in life just deleting both my new account and old "normie" one. I believe I am more effective as an energetic anchor and doing consciousness work that is largely invisible. I am still here in our community, as much or more so than ever. I am not going anywhere. Just contributing in my own way smile

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-09-10 22:22:38)


"Over self, love triumphs. Behind self, love spreads."
-anonymous

Offline

#31 2021-09-10 23:44:44

Re: COSMIC AGENCY - SUPPORT CENTERS (By Countries)

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Sorry for dropping out, but re evaluated my approach to service and don't think FB really fits. It made me feel like I'd be making more progress in life just deleting both my new account and old "normie" one. I believe I am more effective as an energetic anchor and doing consciousness work that is largely invisible. I am still here in our community, as much or more so than ever. I am not going anywhere. Just contributing in my own way smile

This is because of Gosia's post right lol? I agree with Gosia though. Power in numbers. Sometimes being “reckless” is the only way to save ourselves. We are ALREADY being attacked by all sides anyway. (Now, of course I take care of myself my own way too).

However, I do understand that each person knows his/her limit. Don't need to explain yourself. We all should be able to make our own decision. We are all starseeds. Sovereign beings. Old souls with experience. Each soul knows what they are doing.

Offline

#32 2021-09-11 02:40:22

Re: COSMIC AGENCY - SUPPORT CENTERS (By Countries)

Looking For Shahirhuh wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

Sorry for dropping out, but re evaluated my approach to service and don't think FB really fits. It made me feel like I'd be making more progress in life just deleting both my new account and old "normie" one. I believe I am more effective as an energetic anchor and doing consciousness work that is largely invisible. I am still here in our community, as much or more so than ever. I am not going anywhere. Just contributing in my own way smile

This is because of Gosia's post right lol? I agree with Gosia though. Power in numbers. Sometimes being “reckless” is the only way to save ourselves. We are ALREADY being attacked by all sides anyway. (Now, of course I take care of myself my own way too).

However, I do understand that each person knows his/her limit. Don't need to explain yourself. We all should be able to make our own decision. We are all starseeds. Sovereign beings. Old souls with experience. Each soul knows what they are doing.

Thanks for understanding. We are all being attacked arleady, this is true, and I'll never stop being reckless in my own way. For me, it's a matter off efficiency and a narrowing of my focus on the areas most important in my life.

Activism and outreach on FB are good, but for my personal path, I am getting a lot more negative attention to have a lot smaller impact doing that type of activism than in sticking to energy work, morphic fields, and telepathic networking with soul group and allies. I'm finding the greatest ways I can contribute being less and less the public ways, the flashy ways, although those ways are totally necessary too and the right people will be drawn to the right types of activism.


"Over self, love triumphs. Behind self, love spreads."
-anonymous

Offline

#33 2021-09-11 11:16:06

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: COSMIC AGENCY - SUPPORT CENTERS (By Countries)

Future networks will be based on rumble, brighteon, glint, telegram etc etc.

Right now, people are on the Old Qabal networks because it is kind of like missionary salvation work. Noah is trying to get people on the boat so to speak.

An exodus, mass.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-09-11 11:17:23)


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#34 2021-09-11 13:32:44

Re: COSMIC AGENCY - SUPPORT CENTERS (By Countries)

Ymarsakar wrote:

Future networks will be based on rumble, brighteon, glint, telegram etc etc.

Right now, people are on the Old Qabal networks because it is kind of like missionary salvation work. Noah is trying to get people on the boat so to speak.

An exodus, mass.

Sort of like my extraction from B4 community, lol yeah I get you. It's funny having posted on that site, and others I know having posted there, largely not taken that seriously. They have no clue who they are even talking to.

The Facebook group was a fun idea to me, and helping people with shadow work and psycho-spiritual stuff fulfilling in its own way, but right now I just don't need undue attention on top of whatever shit lists I'm already on. A hidden boss/pillar/hand thing seems more fitting at the moment. I can work with human morphic fields as well as I can converse with somebody directly.


"Over self, love triumphs. Behind self, love spreads."
-anonymous

Offline

#35 2021-09-11 14:38:28

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: COSMIC AGENCY - SUPPORT CENTERS (By Countries)

Crystal Dragon wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

Future networks will be based on rumble, brighteon, glint, telegram etc etc.

Right now, people are on the Old Qabal networks because it is kind of like missionary salvation work. Noah is trying to get people on the boat so to speak.

An exodus, mass.

Sort of like my extraction from B4 community, lol yeah I get you. It's funny having posted on that site, and others I know having posted there, largely not taken that seriously. They have no clue who they are even talking to.

The Facebook group was a fun idea to me, and helping people with shadow work and psycho-spiritual stuff fulfilling in its own way, but right now I just don't need undue attention on top of whatever shit lists I'm already on. A hidden boss/pillar/hand thing seems more fitting at the moment. I can work with human morphic fields as well as I can converse with somebody directly.

The higher my frequency barriers, the more self integration of timelnes i recoalesce, the stronger my psi aura becomes, then the less i see of darker entities and even personal behavior.

A manager i worked under 3 years ago, would get angry over weird things but after a few years, his aura become subordinate to mine. I did not try to change him. Just being around my energy everyday did that.

People with bad intentions or parasite demons in them, have extreme difficulties in my physical aura range. That is because even online, thousands of miles away, they are affected. Even regaedless of any distanxe limits. This is true psionics not the line of sight range limits.

I first noticed evidence of this when i set a sound and mental barrier to my territory and a stray pack of 30 ish dogs obeyed it. After a few started bRking at me when they saw me, trying to i tercept me. I did a voice skill and they backed off and rejoined the line on the street. But they would all go in a literal line when moving around my territory. As if some invisible barrier was keeping them there. I found that so weird i began investigating these psychotronic abilities for real.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-09-11 14:42:28)


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#36 2021-09-11 16:21:49

Re: COSMIC AGENCY - SUPPORT CENTERS (By Countries)

Ymarsakar wrote:

Future networks will be based on rumble, brighteon, glint, telegram etc etc.

Right now, people are on the Old Qabal networks because it is kind of like missionary salvation work. Noah is trying to get people on the boat so to speak.

An exodus, mass.

"Noah is trying to get people on the boat so to speak."

Haha you got that right!

Last edited by Looking For Shahirhuh (2021-09-11 16:35:00)

Offline

#37 2021-09-11 16:33:30

Re: COSMIC AGENCY - SUPPORT CENTERS (By Countries)

Crystal Dragon wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

Future networks will be based on rumble, brighteon, glint, telegram etc etc.

Right now, people are on the Old Qabal networks because it is kind of like missionary salvation work. Noah is trying to get people on the boat so to speak.

An exodus, mass.

Sort of like my extraction from B4 community, lol yeah I get you. It's funny having posted on that site, and others I know having posted there, largely not taken that seriously. They have no clue who they are even talking to.

The Facebook group was a fun idea to me, and helping people with shadow work and psycho-spiritual stuff fulfilling in its own way, but right now I just don't need undue attention on top of whatever shit lists I'm already on. A hidden boss/pillar/hand thing seems more fitting at the moment. I can work with human morphic fields as well as I can converse with somebody directly.

Yes, we agree with you Crystal Dragon ^^

We each should do what we are good at, the areas we have skills in and/or what we have fun doing. This way helping others doesn't become just about others and their problems. It doesn't become a burden. If we do this, we also help ourselves. By raising our own frequency, not just of the person being helped.

For 2 reasons:

1. The nature of souls (the ones who haven't lost connection to Source) is to want to help the whole. So the happiness in others generated also moves our soul, like a fuel.
2. The soul is doing what he/she/it loves to do and what is good at.

So it's a win-win and the gain is exponential. When helping becomes a burden for yourself, no good can come from it. You are also Source itself, you can't help others by putting your own self at risk/cost. If it damages your own well-being. It does not benefit the whole, since all is ONE.

But in a way... being a starseed on this planet is also a "suicide mission" (it can be considered). Just by incarnating here you are ALREADY putting yourself at risk and compromising your own frequency.

I guess most starseeds here have this in common... we are all a bit reckless lol!

Just kidding. I know that before coming we all have a lot of confidence in ourselves and we know we can do it. It just tends to change when we enter the game.

Last edited by Looking For Shahirhuh (2021-09-11 19:02:08)

Offline

#38 2021-09-11 18:47:36

Re: COSMIC AGENCY - SUPPORT CENTERS (By Countries)

Thank you Gosia and Looking For Shahirhuh for putting this together. I'm very happy and honored to take part. smile

I did consider Gosia's post but I have been targeted quite a bit and am frankly not that afraid of it anymore. I think more than anything the deep state is afraid of us realizing how much power we have. And I am realizing exactly that. It's a lot, individually and collectively.

We have the power to destabilize these failing power structures with virtually our will alone. Imbuing small actions with greater purpose is magic. And we don't have to wear black hats to be magicians.

Offline

#39 2021-09-11 19:02:47

Re: COSMIC AGENCY - SUPPORT CENTERS (By Countries)

crystallinemister wrote:

Thank you Gosia and Looking For Shahirhuh for putting this together. I'm very happy and honored to take part. smile

I did consider Gosia's post but I have been targeted quite a bit and am frankly not that afraid of it anymore. I think more than anything the deep state is afraid of us realizing how much power we have. And I am realizing exactly that. It's a lot, individually and collectively.

We have the power to destabilize these failing power structures with virtually our will alone. Imbuing small actions with greater purpose is magic. And we don't have to wear black hats to be magicians.

I couldn't agree more with you Crystallinemister big_smile !

Offline

#40 2021-09-11 21:41:38

07wideeyes
Member

Re: COSMIC AGENCY - SUPPORT CENTERS (By Countries)

24 hours ago I signed up for the general support group on telegram, as well as the regional one(UK). Man, it's batshit crazy out there! It seems like half the starseeds on the planet have been waiting for Gosia to pull the trigger on this one. There's a lot of people doing a lot of talking out there! I suspect that a great deal of good may come out of all this, but it needs to calm down a bit before I can engage with it very much.

One side issue to emerge from Gosia's initiative and from watching the recent video, is to consider in a more focussed way what I can offer, and what I need. If we are specific and focussed, without limiting ourselves, we can be more effective. I am more near the Crystal Dragon end of the spectrum, if you like. Sure, I attend gatherings and meetings, give out leaflets, put up stickers while nobody's looking; sign petitions, write to people in officialdom. But it's more of a psychological, emotional, spiritual focus in my life, and that's primarily what I offer.  Should you want someone to help build your new homestead, I'm probably not the best bet.

Another consideration considers local networking outside the strictly starseed/spiritual community framework. I am a member of two 'no more convid bullshit' telegram groups for my local area, and some of those folk will have significantly different perspectives to me. For example, some will be heavily invested in religious groups and belief systems, esp Christian ones. But these groups are important, since some of our needs will necessarily be very local. Eg in terms of health, or assistance in an emergency of some sort. So I suggest it's a good idea to be part of some strictly local set-up in addition to the starseeds initiatives. In our particular region in Scotland, people are notably dispersed and individualistic. I am one of those people! But I'm thinking that we could at least build up a local database of people with skills and tools(both metaphorically and literally) to offer.

Don't know if I've said very much here, but .....

Offline

#41 2021-09-11 22:13:05

Re: COSMIC AGENCY - SUPPORT CENTERS (By Countries)

07wideeyes wrote:

24 hours ago I signed up for the general support group on telegram, as well as the regional one(UK). Man, it's batshit crazy out there! It seems like half the starseeds on the planet have been waiting for Gosia to pull the trigger on this one. There's a lot of people doing a lot of talking out there! I suspect that a great deal of good may come out of all this, but it needs to calm down a bit before I can engage with it very much.

One side issue to emerge from Gosia's initiative and from watching the recent video, is to consider in a more focussed way what I can offer, and what I need. If we are specific and focussed, without limiting ourselves, we can be more effective. I am more near the Crystal Dragon end of the spectrum, if you like. Sure, I attend gatherings and meetings, give out leaflets, put up stickers while nobody's looking; sign petitions, write to people in officialdom. But it's more of a psychological, emotional, spiritual focus in my life, and that's primarily what I offer.  Should you want someone to help build your new homestead, I'm probably not the best bet.

Another consideration considers local networking outside the strictly starseed/spiritual community framework. I am a member of two 'no more convid bullshit' telegram groups for my local area, and some of those folk will have significantly different perspectives to me. For example, some will be heavily invested in religious groups and belief systems, esp Christian ones. But these groups are important, since some of our needs will necessarily be very local. Eg in terms of health, or assistance in an emergency of some sort. So I suggest it's a good idea to be part of some strictly local set-up in addition to the starseeds initiatives. In our particular region in Scotland, people are notably dispersed and individualistic. I am one of those people! But I'm thinking that we could at least build up a local database of people with skills and tools(both metaphorically and literally) to offer.

Don't know if I've said very much here, but .....

Some groups are very well organized. I guess it depends on the group.

People are excited and want to connect. People are desperate and "thirsty" for knowledge and to share their knowledge.

We cannot control people. Yes, people will post nonsense things, yes people will fight. But we gotta work with what we have, which are the starseeds. These are the starseeds we have xD. I believe things might be like that during the beginning phases. And then, eventually, everything will get sorted out naturally.

The key is to find your tribe, do what you want and if someday you need help you can rejoin one of those groups. Or not. The idea is to not have Gosia as an "intermediary" among her followers who might need help (work, legal, school, travel, etc during the pandemic and PCR/vaccines mandates) - which can save their lives - when they can have the ability to reach one another out by themselves in their respective countries.

When you are truly in need the perspective totally changes. If you don't need anything then your perspective will be another. Most people are good and they want to help and support each other.

In my opinion, the only thing that is happening here is that the opportunity for people to come together is being given. It might be a small step like Gosia said. But what option do we starseeds have besides coming together? Just watch things fall apart and don't unite and not come up with creative solutions? For that, we gotta gather somewhere. And this is one of the options that is within our reach.

You don't need to join any groups if you don't want to. Nobody does. Anyone is free to do whatever they want to do, nobody is forcing anyone to enter these groups. Enter it if you want to :)

Last edited by Looking For Shahirhuh (2021-09-12 13:48:19)

Offline

#42 2021-09-11 22:26:47

charliebelle
Member

Re: COSMIC AGENCY - SUPPORT CENTERS (By Countries)

Looking For Shahirhuh wrote:
07wideeyes wrote:

24 hours ago I signed up for the general support group on telegram, as well as the regional one(UK). Man, it's batshit crazy out there! It seems like half the starseeds on the planet have been waiting for Gosia to pull the trigger on this one. There's a lot of people doing a lot of talking out there! I suspect that a great deal of good may come out of all this, but it needs to calm down a bit before I can engage with it very much.

One side issue to emerge from Gosia's initiative and from watching the recent video, is to consider in a more focussed way what I can offer, and what I need. If we are specific and focussed, without limiting ourselves, we can be more effective. I am more near the Crystal Dragon end of the spectrum, if you like. Sure, I attend gatherings and meetings, give out leaflets, put up stickers while nobody's looking; sign petitions, write to people in officialdom. But it's more of a psychological, emotional, spiritual focus in my life, and that's primarily what I offer.  Should you want someone to help build your new homestead, I'm probably not the best bet.

Another consideration considers local networking outside the strictly starseed/spiritual community framework. I am a member of two 'no more convid bullshit' telegram groups for my local area, and some of those folk will have significantly different perspectives to me. For example, some will be heavily invested in religious groups and belief systems, esp Christian ones. But these groups are important, since some of our needs will necessarily be very local. Eg in terms of health, or assistance in an emergency of some sort. So I suggest it's a good idea to be part of some strictly local set-up in addition to the starseeds initiatives. In our particular region in Scotland, people are notably dispersed and individualistic. I am one of those people! But I'm thinking that we could at least build up a local database of people with skills and tools(both metaphorically and literally) to offer.

Don't know if I've said very much here, but .....

Some groups are very well organized. I guess it depends on the group.

People are excited and want to connect. People are desperate and "thirsty" for knowledge and to share their knowledge.

We cannot control people. Yes, people will post nonsense things, yes people will fight. But we gotta work with what we have, which are the starseeds. These are the starseeds we have xD. I believe things might be like that during the beginning phases. And then, eventually, everything will get sorted out naturally.

The key is to find your tribe, do what you want and if someday you need help you can rejoin one of those groups. Or not. The idea is to not have Gosia as an "intermediary" among her followers who might need help (work, legal, school, travel, etc during the pandemic and PCR/vaccines mandates) - which can save their lives - when they can have the ability to reach one another out by themselves in their respective countries.

When you are truly in need the perspective totally changes. If you don't need anything then your perspective will be another. Most people are good and they want to help and support each other.

In my opinion, the only thing that is happening here is that the opportunity for people to come together is being given. It might be a small step like Gosia said. But what option do we starseeds have besides coming together? Just watch things fall apart and don't unite and not come up with creative solutions? For that, we gotta gather somewhere. And this is one of the options that is within our reach.

You don't need to join any groups if you don't want to. Nobody does. Anyone are free to do whatever they want to do, nobody is forcing anyone to enter these groups. Enter it if you want to smile

Thankyou Wideeyes, I have not yet looked into Telgram. Thanks for the heads up!

Offline

#43 2021-09-12 01:22:46

Gosia
Administrator

Re: COSMIC AGENCY - SUPPORT CENTERS (By Countries)

UPDATED LIST OF AVAILABLE GROUPS:

CANADA:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2970774 … ?ref=share
https://t.me/joinchat/83Z5Ezc6OZQyNDcx
USA:
Hispanos: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486063398397017/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/406930630856095
https://t.me/joinchat/7VEgqEL5zhM5ZTc5
Florida: https://t.me/joinchat/p1gMfmeSXF9jNzQ5
AUSTRALIA: https://www.facebook.com/groups/564273878056438
MEXICO: https://www.facebook.com/groups/5434361 … 6146910102
https://www.facebook.com/groups/996112751211917/
https://t.me/semillasestelarescomunidadmex
CUBA: https://t.me/joinchat/cRva3nqPtpFkMGMx
REPUBLICA DOMINICANA: https://www.facebook.com/.../permalink/282418710024128/
COSTA RICA: https://t.me/joinchat/IQp0j8K9SipkMjAx


SOUTH AMERICA/AMERICA SUD:
BRASIL:
https://t.me/joinchat/bJ-TdAFN7vYzN2U5
https://www.facebook.com/groups/390607319176076
ARGENTINA:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/386819393014787
https://t.me/AgenciaCosmicaSupportARG
https://t.me/argentinaayudas
CHILE:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/190121733186097
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3878910 … ?ref=share
https://t.me/joinchat/6wtTWUR-iWA3Y2Q5
https://t.me/joinchat/GtXg4cqTofM1NWE5
URUGUAY: https://www.facebook.com/groups/3035379353397525
ECUADOR: https://t.me/joinchat/tZvuLkbMNWowZDIx...
https://t.me/joinchat/ZgZdI50PPMI3MTAx
COLOMBIA: https://www.facebook.com/groups/6497039 … 5/members/
HONDURAS: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2791841 … ?ref=share
URUGUAY: https://t.me/joinchat/tRQzRLnUzSU2MDkx
VENEZUELA: https://t.me/AgenciaCosmicaSoporteVEN
PERU:
https://t.me/joinchat/Elb5M4ON6LkwYjYx
https://t.me/apoyoagenciacosmicaperu

EUROPE:
ESPAÑA:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/365607948539925
ESPAÑA (Andalucia): https://www.facebook.com/groups/149856263987732/
https://t.me/UNIDOSOMOSLAFUERZAESP/4
ESPAÑA (Asturias): https://www.facebook.com/groups/864865657509184/
FRANCE: https://www.facebook.com/groups/8445130 … group_link
GERMANY:
https://t.me/joinchat/_3WRMu1DEok4MTRi
https://t.me/joinchat/Iveyg5lyG0hkODMy
CROATIA: https://t.me/joinchat/nDvUV-BoWEAzZGVk
UK:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1313876 … ?ref=share
https://t.me/joinchat/8pDk4L6OimQ0ZTVk
https://t.me/joinchat/z99ShYQWRNhlZmFk
NORTHERN IRELAND: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosmica … rnireland/
NORDIC COUNTRIES:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1967809916760783
NETHERLANDS: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1805535839634124/
SWITZERLAND: https://t.me/cosmicagencysupportcenterch
PORTUGAL: https://t.me/joinchat/ei05zNjsNEE3YTRk
ITALY: https://t.me/joinchat/xyc0gipoKiQzNGFk...
SERBIA: https://www.facebook.com/groups/221752566584963

ASIA:
JAPAN: https://t.me/CASCJP

Offline

#44 2021-09-12 09:26:05

07wideeyes
Member

Re: COSMIC AGENCY - SUPPORT CENTERS (By Countries)

Charliebelle, in my view Telegram is not brilliant, but it is a bit more out of the cabal firing line than FB. It's to Facebook what Bitchute is to YouTube, methinks. I have never brought myself to use FB or Twitter, for all the usual reasons. Unfortunately, in my experience, Telegram and Bitchute also seem to attract some low-frequency angry bad-mouthed dudes, for example in some comments in Bitchute. But they seem like slightly safer spaces, to borrow a phrase!

Agree with you, Looking For Shahirhuh. And it is exactly the right time for us to get together more, whether it's face-to-face locally, or online and telepathically. The move resonates with my rather down experience just a couple of days ago. Caught a bus, had a walk, had a coffee, bought a few herbs for the garden. Sounds nice and simple. But I was conscious of a change, compared to the beginning of the year. People round here have been wearing masks in shops blah blah for over a year now, and haven't a clue. Just waiting for the next booster jab, and maybe things will get better. The not-so great reset is here, well and truly. They are being reset without having a clue! I don't normally get down about things, but on that day it got to me. Anyone hoping for salvation with the shots is crazy - but they refuse to look at the stats, even, which tell them that Israel, the leader in shots, has people ill and dying all over the place. Instead of the obvious conclusion, about the injections, they simply acquiesce to more, in the blind hope.... Meanwhile, Sweden and Portugal are banning fully papayed Israelis from entering their countries, because they are so dangerous!!!!

Last year, I talked about the fracture of the timeline with wide eyes (ha ha), as a weird thing on the horizon. Now I see it happening - really happening. Some days I shrug my shoulders, some days I fly through the day on the flightpath of eternity. And occasionally it gets to me...

So the conclusion: I really need my tribe(s). I am very grateful for this place, I realise. Thanks for being here, folks.

Offline

#45 2021-09-12 11:02:29

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: COSMIC AGENCY - SUPPORT CENTERS (By Countries)

My kingdom is not of this Earth.


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#46 2021-09-12 11:26:19

Re: COSMIC AGENCY - SUPPORT CENTERS (By Countries)

Gosia wrote:

UPDATED LIST OF AVAILABLE GROUPS:

CANADA:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2970774 … ?ref=share
https://t.me/joinchat/83Z5Ezc6OZQyNDcx
USA:
Hispanos: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486063398397017/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/406930630856095
https://t.me/joinchat/7VEgqEL5zhM5ZTc5
Florida: https://t.me/joinchat/p1gMfmeSXF9jNzQ5
AUSTRALIA: https://www.facebook.com/groups/564273878056438
MEXICO: https://www.facebook.com/groups/5434361 … 6146910102
https://www.facebook.com/groups/996112751211917/
https://t.me/semillasestelarescomunidadmex
CUBA: https://t.me/joinchat/cRva3nqPtpFkMGMx
REPUBLICA DOMINICANA: https://www.facebook.com/.../permalink/282418710024128/
COSTA RICA: https://t.me/joinchat/IQp0j8K9SipkMjAx


SOUTH AMERICA/AMERICA SUD:
BRASIL:
https://t.me/joinchat/bJ-TdAFN7vYzN2U5
https://www.facebook.com/groups/390607319176076
ARGENTINA:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/386819393014787
https://t.me/AgenciaCosmicaSupportARG
https://t.me/argentinaayudas
CHILE:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/190121733186097
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3878910 … ?ref=share
https://t.me/joinchat/6wtTWUR-iWA3Y2Q5
https://t.me/joinchat/GtXg4cqTofM1NWE5
URUGUAY: https://www.facebook.com/groups/3035379353397525
ECUADOR: https://t.me/joinchat/tZvuLkbMNWowZDIx...
https://t.me/joinchat/ZgZdI50PPMI3MTAx
COLOMBIA: https://www.facebook.com/groups/6497039 … 5/members/
HONDURAS: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2791841 … ?ref=share
URUGUAY: https://t.me/joinchat/tRQzRLnUzSU2MDkx
VENEZUELA: https://t.me/AgenciaCosmicaSoporteVEN
PERU:
https://t.me/joinchat/Elb5M4ON6LkwYjYx
https://t.me/apoyoagenciacosmicaperu

EUROPE:
ESPAÑA:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/365607948539925
ESPAÑA (Andalucia): https://www.facebook.com/groups/149856263987732/
https://t.me/UNIDOSOMOSLAFUERZAESP/4
ESPAÑA (Asturias): https://www.facebook.com/groups/864865657509184/
FRANCE: https://www.facebook.com/groups/8445130 … group_link
GERMANY:
https://t.me/joinchat/_3WRMu1DEok4MTRi
https://t.me/joinchat/Iveyg5lyG0hkODMy
CROATIA: https://t.me/joinchat/nDvUV-BoWEAzZGVk
UK:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1313876 … ?ref=share
https://t.me/joinchat/8pDk4L6OimQ0ZTVk
https://t.me/joinchat/z99ShYQWRNhlZmFk
NORTHERN IRELAND: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosmica … rnireland/
NORDIC COUNTRIES:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1967809916760783
NETHERLANDS: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1805535839634124/
SWITZERLAND: https://t.me/cosmicagencysupportcenterch
PORTUGAL: https://t.me/joinchat/ei05zNjsNEE3YTRk
ITALY: https://t.me/joinchat/xyc0gipoKiQzNGFk...
SERBIA: https://www.facebook.com/groups/221752566584963

ASIA:
JAPAN: https://t.me/CASCJP

List UPDATED! big_smile

Note for Gosia: There's also Latvia and Brazil's Telegram Group changed their link! I will edit those in BLUE so you can add to your next list.

Last edited by Looking For Shahirhuh (2021-09-12 12:54:28)

Offline

#47 2021-09-13 16:19:09

Re: COSMIC AGENCY - SUPPORT CENTERS (By Countries)

List updated with all OFFICIAL links of groups run by Gosia.

Last edited by Looking For Shahirhuh (2021-09-13 16:19:32)

Offline

#48 2021-09-14 00:08:59

Gosia
Administrator

Re: COSMIC AGENCY - SUPPORT CENTERS (By Countries)

Thanks! Only a clarification. I only run my 2 groups - CENTRAL ONES. The others are run by respective members of each country. smile

Looking For Shahirhuh wrote:

List updated with all OFFICIAL links of groups run by Gosia.

Offline

#49 2021-09-14 00:46:15

Re: COSMIC AGENCY - SUPPORT CENTERS (By Countries)

Gosia wrote:

Thanks! Only a clarification. I only run my 2 groups - CENTRAL ONES. The others are run by respective members of each country. smile

Looking For Shahirhuh wrote:

List updated with all OFFICIAL links of groups run by Gosia.

Clarification added to the Country Groups and Petition Groups: "NOT RUN BY GOSIA"

Last edited by Looking For Shahirhuh (2021-09-14 00:57:31)

Offline

#50 2021-09-14 17:35:43

Re: COSMIC AGENCY - SUPPORT CENTERS (By Countries)

BRAZIL now has a "SOS Group on Telegram" for only the PETITIONS.

The old Brazilian Telegram chat still remains for the people (despite the attacks!)

Last edited by Looking For Shahirhuh (2021-09-14 17:37:27)

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB