You are not logged in.

#1 2021-09-12 10:24:13

Eldon Deluz

Pesonal Time Line Shifts (you too?)

For whatever reason, perhaps I'm paying more attention, but in the last few months, several things just changed in my reality.

1st, I go to a specific convenience store for a cup of coffee 3 or 4 times a week. Upon a visit, I noticed a huge glass door was replaced by wood. Hard to miss as it is very near the checkout counter. I being friendly with the clerk said "Woah, when did this happen?". She looked at me puzzled and said it broke about a week ago. Not sure if she or I was remembering it wrong, the next day I asked a different attendant what had happened to the door, and apparently a week ago it just randomly broke on its own. Nobody hit it or was using it at the time, it just broke. The thing is I had been to this gas station a few times before I noticed, which is impossible given the location of the door.

Next, I am a member of Sams Club. Sams Club in the US is a large membership-based version of Walmart that sells in bulk. They also have a gas station in which sells gas generally 30 to 40 cents cheaper. They have 3 versions of gas, unleaded 89 and 93 and diesel. For my car, it is recommended that I used grade 91 or higher. So generally I would put in a tank of 89 then a tank of 93 to try and save a little money. The other day I pull in, and the gas offering are unleaded 87 and unleaded 93. So I asked the attendant when did they change the lower grade to 87? He simply replied it has always been that way since he worked there (4 years). Puzzled I probed him and it turns out in his mind for sure it has always been 87. However, I know it was 89.

Finally, I stopped in for some black bean pasta from Skyline. I love their veggie chili but don't eat it that often. It probably has been a year since I actually had the pasta. But I was in the mood this day. The chili tasted fine but I noticed the noodles had been a bit thinner than I remember. I remember it more like the thickness of spaghetti but the noodles were closer to angel hair. So me, being me asked the waitress when they changed their pasta or was it something that happened due to supply issues. She said, it has always been this way, and she also worked there for 4 years. She was confused at my line of questioning and try to offer me a discount. Like super confused why I would ask about it if not to complain. I had to reassure her it was good and I was just curious. She probably thought I was nuts, but hey I'm used to that.

This morning I noticed a few people on Twitter talking about how things were just changing like this as well. Billboard signs out of nowhere and so on. Have you guys noticed things changing like this. In my case, it is fairly small things, like personal mandella effects. Wondering if anybody else has these sort of things happening to them?

#2 2021-09-12 11:09:51

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Pesonal Time Line Shifts (you too?)

The personal verification process I used for other people's channeled info and my own, is that these things are related to Timeline convergence, timeline changes/wars, and the so called Mandela Effect.

People from different parallel earths are being re integrated into a central timeline. What I call the steins;gate timeline choice.

This can be considered the Optimum Timeline as per Cobra's pov.

The Harvest gathers everyone together from all timelines, failed or successful. People already see other people in a different timeline, call it the zombie apocalypse timeline we are seeing or sharing. People are planning to be taken on ships and return at a better time, others are preparing for disasters and the end of the world, etc etc.

The Earth ascending is kind of like an individual doing shadow work. All the good and bad parts have to come out in the open and unify together. FOr the Earth, that means all the past versions of you or the best version of you, is being brought together with other versions of people living on Earth. Positive or negative, jammed together. THat's because when an individual does shadow work, they are essentially doing time travel onthemselves to fix themselves, they regather the lost parts of themselves.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#3 2021-09-12 14:07:55

07wideeyes

I'm a bit busy at this very moment, so just a quick note. Anyhoo, I was a bit excited at seeing your post, Eldon, since I have found the past 'reorganising' or 'refashioning' itself recently. Not quite the same experience as yours, but in the same area. As if the 'quality' or 'flavour' of events that I apparently lived is different to the memories I have of them from, say, a few years back. As if my own timeline is shifting, making those apparent events in this life less real. Instead, I am moving into a new reality, which brings its own version of events. Or a completely different bunch of events to form that elusive and fictitious story: 'my past'.

#4 2021-09-12 14:40:54

Ymarsakar
Banned

Negative timelines exist. Anyone can join it if their thoughts and emotions are in harmony with the specific frequency.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Board footer