You are not logged in.

#1 2021-09-15 10:54:55

r@inn144

Crystaline DNA

Hi All.
My first post.  Not a forum person but could not resist visiting here smile
Could Swarru and Taygetan team and anyone from the forum provide me any intel on the Crystalline DNA?  Especially on our transition from Carbon to Crystalline phase.  Let's say I have evidence on this subject where humans are transitioning to a silicate based structure.  AKA there are crystalline particles on the human body.  I desire to know Swarru/Taygetan wisdom on this please.
I have dabbled in this matter for a while from a very limited human perspective.  Just asking the "stars" what they think about this.  Especially why most humans are not aware of this?
My deepest gratitude and blessings to you all for assisting humanity with a breath of freshness and simplicity. 
R@inn

Ps.  I have written to Bruce Lipton, Gregg Braden, Tom Campbell and other geneticist.  However I have had no help.  Thus I am  reaching you beloved people

Last edited by r@inn144 (2021-09-15 11:00:21)

#2 2021-09-15 14:04:50

Re: Crystaline DNA

Thank you for bringing my attention to this subject, it seems relevant to my process right now. What I am picking up, is that the process has similarities to how water is "structured". Unstructured water is random and discombobulated, much like the uncrystalized human DNA with all the "junk" strands out of place. Water can be structured by sound waves, prayer, intention, and energy work, as can DNA. That's where I would start looking for answers on how the process would work in a practical sense.

righteously indignant

#3 2021-09-15 21:26:46

Gosia
Administrator

Thank you for your post.

This has been explained already: WE ARE NOT CHANGING TO CRYSTALLINE BASED. That´s New Age. Taygetans and other Extraterrestrials are carbon based! No one is changing to crystalline based DNA. It was explained here:

https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/extr … with-gosia

Thank you again! smile

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Thank you for bringing my attention to this subject, it seems relevant to my process right now. What I am picking up, is that the process has similarities to how water is "structured". Unstructured water is random and discombobulated, much like the uncrystalized human DNA with all the "junk" strands out of place. Water can be structured by sound waves, prayer, intention, and energy work, as can DNA. That's where I would start looking for answers on how the process would work in a practical sense.

#4 2021-09-16 05:00:49

r@inn144

Thank you so much Gosia for taking the time to reply. 
This has given me a fresh set of eyes to unpack this subject further.
Blessings and Gratitude to you
smile

#5 2021-09-16 05:13:05

r@inn144

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Crystal Dragon,
Thank you also for your thoughts and wisdom on this.  Glad you resonated with my post smile  Are you able to share me some more info to better understand what you are describing please?
I've read a bit of Clayton Nolte's work while ago on structured water.

I hope I have posted this reply in the correct section.  I looked for a reply button on your comment and I could not find one. (ooops) 

Much gratitude  to you
rainn

#6 2021-09-16 06:11:29

Gosia wrote:

Thank you for your post.

This has been explained already: WE ARE NOT CHANGING TO CRYSTALLINE BASED. That´s New Age. Taygetans and other Extraterrestrials are carbon based! No one is changing to crystalline based DNA. It was explained here:

https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/extr … with-gosia

Thank you again! smile

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Thanks, Gosia smile

I was never under the impression that humanity would go from being carbon based to silicon/quartz based by any natural process. It's absurd and easily fits into transhumanist lines of thought, as pointed out in the link you provided. If one wanted to use crystals as a metaphor or visualization aid, it would be more accurate to envision a diamond, as that is a carbon based crystal, and humanity does get more than enough coal in our collective stocking.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-09-16 06:12:39)

righteously indignant

#7 2021-09-17 14:52:01

Ymarsakar wrote:

"That´s New Age."

When you translate Yazhi's "flow" that is another way of channeling. Much of what Yazhi talks about is indeed New Age, and it was New Age way before Swaruus incarnated, linear timeline or not.

"It's absurd and easily fits into transhumanist lines of thought, as pointed out in the link you provided. "

It's not absurd at all. It's merely your human limitations talking.

Both the Dark Divine and the Light Divine are beyond humanity, as it currently is. That is because few people remember what created Lyra and the exact details of what lead to the Expansion.

Humans think miracles are absurd. That is because you are a human and lacking in power and wisdom.

<B>it would be more accurate to envision a diamond, as that is a carbon based crystal</b>

A Blue ray and Indigo body, is not a yellow ray chemical body. This was clearly explained in the Law of One texts.

Taygeta and Yazhi are not made up out of diamonds either. Their DNA is very similar to human biological functions. To the point where humans can go up there and get upgraded in one life body.

I should have been more clear with my choice of words, this is not what I meant at all. The idea of crystallization of DNA is not absurd. The idea of transforming from carbon to silicon base is absurd to me, and the silicon reference is to make people want to be like computer circuit boards and silicon based AI, and basically identify with that line of transhumanist thinking based on silicon tech rather than metaphysics and real work.

As far as the diamond, I used the terms visualize and metaphor. I did not suggest that our DNA or bodies LITERALLY become made out of diamond.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-09-17 14:57:29)

righteously indignant

Board footer