You are not logged in.

#1 2021-10-07 01:25:44

BirgOslo

Spiritual protection

Just watched this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHiiSfqiexo

It was very interesting information from Yazhi. I had studied for many years some of these topics that Yazhi shared with us. I recomend strongly to watch it and assimilate this.

Greetengs to all. Hug.

BirgOslo

"No se puede vivir como si la belleza no existiera"
"we can't live as if beauty doesn't exist"

#2 2021-10-07 15:34:23

Vega

Re: Spiritual protection

I don't know Ymar. Based on the data I have from your posts so far, I am still gonna call bullshit. With the data I have so far I don't buy it that you are as spiritually advanced as you say. I could be wrong about you and I will eat my words if I see evidence to the contrary, but with the data at hand and with all your posts as evidence my verdict is that you are not as advanced spiritually as you claim.

The thing that confuses me is that you do have a lot of knowledge so I don't understand why you are being so dysfunctional in your interactions with us. My theory so far is that it's the typical cliche thing that you do know your stuff, you do have the knowledge but you don't seem to be putting it in practice, you don't seem to be living what you preach. My theory is that most of that knowledge is at an intellectual level only, and me personally I am not impress that much by intellectual knowledge. It is not a small thing to know and understand these things but what does imress me personally and what I consider mastery is when someone is able to walk the talk, to live what they are preaching, here on the ground in these impossible conditions. We are all good at talking the talk but all of us struggle to one degree or another at walking our talk, at living what we preach. And also I suspect you have some unresolved childhood issues like the rest of us, and your specific unresolved childhood traumas make you dysfunctional in relationships with other people.

PS
When you say you humans does that include your human? As far as I know your collective has at least one human here on the ground as part of the human collective, You. So when you say humanity is the cabal does that include your human aspect or do you mean humanity is the qabal except Ymar's human aspect? And all the rest of the things that you say about us humans, do you mean all the humans including your human aspect or all the humans minus the one human that is part of the Ymar collective?

Why do you have to be so black and white?
Here's a still oversimplified but not so black and white equation:

Humanty = [the worst of humanity(AKA the human cabal members)] + [the best of humanity(AKA awake humans outside the alternative mainstream)] + [everything in between(from asleep humans to awake humans in the alternative mainstream)] 

And about the new age label that seems to trigger you, I was a little bit triggered too at the beginning, but I quickly realized that they mean it in a different way when they use that term in this community. It's simply semantics. Same thing about when these "pleiadian whatevers" said that we will still be a carbon based body at 5D that triggered you so much. Why on earth would a Lyrian based body turn from carbon based into silicon based body? It was about semantics again and you didn't seem to understand that they are talking about the physical bodies and not the etheric bodies or astral or whathever they are called. When we say 5D here we are talking about a physical density with physical people and not a nonphysical density like in other places that use 5D to describe what here would be called 6D or 7D.   

And why do you keep talking to us like this is a Scientology forum or something. This is one of the few sources that are outside the infiltrated alternative mainstream. If we were as low frequency as you paint us all with a big brush, we would be caught in one of CIA's traps and wouldn't be here.

We are triggered not because your high frequency triggers our low frequency stuff, most of us are triggered because you say things that we KNOW are not true. I KNOW I am wearing a blue shirt and you are saying that I am wearing a yellow shirt.

Last edited by Vega (2021-10-07 15:36:59)

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#3 2021-10-08 20:27:28

Vega

Ymarsakar wrote:
Vega wrote:

I don't know Ymar. Based on the data I have from your posts so far, I am still gonna call bullshit. With the data I have so far I don't buy it that you are as spiritually advanced as you say. I could be wrong about you and I will eat my words if I see evidence to the contrary, but with the data at hand and with all your posts as evidence my verdict is that you are not as advanced spiritually as you claim.

The thing that confuses me is that you do have a lot of knowledge so I don't understand why you are being so dysfunctional in your interactions with us. My theory so far is that it's the typical cliche thing that you do know your stuff, you do have the knowledge but you don't seem to be putting it in practice, you don't seem to be living what you preach. My theory is that most of that knowledge is at an intellectual level only, and me personally I am not impress that much by intellectual knowledge. It is not a small thing to know and understand these things but what does imress me personally and what I consider mastery is when someone is able to walk the talk, to live what they are preaching, here on the ground in these impossible conditions. We are all good at talking the talk but all of us struggle to one degree or another at walking our talk, at living what we preach. And also I suspect you have some unresolved childhood issues like the rest of us, and your specific unresolved childhood traumas make you dysfunctional in relationships with other people.

PS
When you say you humans does that include your human? As far as I know your collective has at least one human here on the ground as part of the human collective, You. So when you say humanity is the cabal does that include your human aspect or do you mean humanity is the qabal except Ymar's human aspect? And all the rest of the things that you say about us humans, do you mean all the humans including your human aspect or all the humans minus the one human that is part of the Ymar collective?

Why do you have to be so black and white?
Here's a still oversimplified but not so black and white equation:

Humanty = [the worst of humanity(AKA the human cabal members)] + [the best of humanity(AKA awake humans outside the alternative mainstream)] + [everything in between(from asleep humans to awake humans in the alternative mainstream)] 

And about the new age label that seems to trigger you, I was a little bit triggered too at the beginning, but I quickly realized that they mean it in a different way when they use that term in this community. It's simply semantics. Same thing about when these "pleiadian whatevers" said that we will still be a carbon based body at 5D that triggered you so much. Why on earth would a Lyrian based body turn from carbon based into silicon based body? It was about semantics again and you didn't seem to understand that they are talking about the physical bodies and not the etheric bodies or astral or whathever they are called. When we say 5D here we are talking about a physical density with physical people and not a nonphysical density like in other places that use 5D to describe what here would be called 6D or 7D.   

And why do you keep talking to us like this is a Scientology forum or something. This is one of the few sources that are outside the infiltrated alternative mainstream. If we were as low frequency as you paint us all with a big brush, we would be caught in one of CIA's traps and wouldn't be here.

We are triggered not because your high frequency triggers our low frequency stuff, most of us are triggered because you say things that we KNOW are not true. I KNOW I am wearing a blue shirt and you are saying that I am wearing a yellow shirt.

You jave not been posting at all recent weeks. Why did you decide to weigh in on this topic, simply because of rob3?

Do you somehow think being here protects you from low whatever?

Rob3 has been censored numerous times before ymar existed here. Why have you not taken care of this issue already? Is it because nothing works? Then try again and if you fail to get across to them, try again.

Your opinions about ymar is part of the ai prophet obsession. At best it is just a human opinion and pov. At worst, you are being controlled and believe you are immune. Whether ymar is z or y does not affect you. But if you fall into the ai prophet s orion control nef, you should be concerned about your fate.

You know very well why I decided to call out your bullshit, Ymar. Believe me the last thing I wanted to do was get involved again, in this mess that you have gotten yourself into. You know this is about your immature tomato eye comment and that whole response where you exposed your immature side once again, and this has nothing to do with Rob3. Sinstraia and also crystallinemister were members you had no previous history of conflict so at least with them you have no excuse. This is a public forum, everyone can read what you write and they have the right to weigh in if they want to. Especially if you address us and when you keep saying "you humans" you are addressing everyone that is a human. We don't keep bringing that up for superficial reasons.

Take responsibility for your own actions and choices and don't play the victim card and now start complaining that people are being hostile to you like you are some kind of innocent martyr and people are being mean to you for no apparent reason. Your own actions and choices led you to this mess, and you could end this very easily if you wanted to, it is not beyond repair yet. But again my own explanation why you keep making this worse is the cliche thing, pride and ego. This keeps escalating in my opinion simply because you refuse to take responsibility for your own actions and choices and always only blame the other side. And refuse to see that the other side has a point and they are not being annoyed or irritated or pissed simply because they are dark matrix controlled monkeys. I always always find that I am never fully innocent in every conflict with another person, even in extreme cases when the other party is totally responsible I still am responsible for being a match to that person and for that person being in my reality.

We all bring bathwater to the forum together with the baby, there is nothing wrong with that, there is no shame in that. And also look around you, we are on earth, one of most difficult and insane places in the galaxy, this place can kick the ass of even the most advanced elite starseeds and old souls. There is no shame in having a human aspect full of unresolved traumas and issues. You could step back and assume the responsibility of ending this mess in your own way, but in a mature manner, if you wanted to. Even if the rest of us are immature and dark matrix controlled, if you had your own house in order you would be able to handle this in a more mature way and it wouldn't devolve into this dysfunctional mess.

PS
Sorry BirgOslo for doing this in your thread, I just had to call out Ymar somewhere. I guess I should have done this in one of his threads, but I didn't think of that until now.

Last edited by Vega (2021-10-08 20:30:42)

#4 2021-10-08 22:20:02

HiddenSquid
Banned

I am a singularity or imagination (I*MAGI*NATION) pretending to be a human that's pretending to be an alien that's pretending to be a human, that's pretending to be a HiddenSquid that isn't sure if it's good to be serious and humorous/light-hearted.

#5 2021-10-09 00:44:54

HiddenSquid
Banned

Genoveva wrote:
HiddenSquid wrote:

I am a singularity or imagination (I*MAGI*NATION) pretending to be a human that's pretending to be an alien that's pretending to be a human, that's pretending to be a HiddenSquid that isn't sure if it's good to be serious and humorous/light-hearted.

And the answer is:
You're a squid. In hiding.

Yes! No... Maybe... I may be a squid that sought to end deep sea fishing, I asked the great earth mother to help, a voice said drink of the black liquid from this vent at the bottom of a certain trench. I did and learned many things, and I kept drinking the black goo, I saw the killers were also being menaced, and realized it wasn't so simple. I saw a great stronghold on the lighter waters that I can't breathe in. Strangely I saw that in this stronghold there were beings that held the I Am like me but there were 80% that looked like them on the outside but no light inside... The voice said these are copies built from lineages that lives across the stars, I asked what are stars, and the voice said you will see and know... Suddenly I could no longer feel where and what I was... I saw great lights and image after image of life in the lighter waters and of being and being around the 5-limbed swimmer stuck to the bottom, on the ground, and then I was one and in a room with others. And I forgot everything that was before and what was before, was not mine, and I was now this and not me.

Lol and this might be one of my origins in this infinite universe of space and time, and so it came to be that I would know this eventually because the redqueen through blizzard entertainment called me HiddenSquid and others that, with assigned numbers too. Or she thought my energy tendrils meant as wings coming out of my human back were squid tentacles and called me that because to this day she still cannot identify who I am inside the human shell

Anyways sorry, too much information haha, my goodness I can rant and rave! Actually trying to throw in my humor mixed with high science to lighten up this forum a bit.

#6 2021-10-09 18:53:17

Vega

Ymarsakar wrote:

Vega, i am not interested in you calling out people. Unless you call out eryone.

Did you enjoy your little vacation?

Dont lecture me about responsibility. Your abandonment of responsibility will have an effecf cause on y9ur life way more impactful than a forum debate.

Actually september is one of my favorite times of the year and I actually did enjoy it. And hey how dare you smile I have the right to step back and have a break and some RnR after interacting with some of the members of less-emotional races in our community lol smile I am starting to understand why Aneeka started to develop an allergy towards them lol smile And it also was not a full vacation because I kept reading the forum and that doesn't take as much time and energy as posting and replying to people.

I am not part of some kind of a forum anti-bullshit hashmallim special forces unit, lol smile I will call out whoever I choose to, if I want to and if I feel like it. So I don't know what responsibility you think I abandoned. I can be very brave and I am not afraid of facing the effects of my acions and choices and I am not afraid to make mistakes. Well scratch that, I am afraid but I don't let that fear stop me, you need to feel fear first in order to be brave.

So I am bravely going to unapologetically be myself (well at least once I figure out who that is lol) as much as I can and I am not afraid of the concequencies of doing that. I am a little bit buggy and still in beta and I have some difficulties figuring out who the fuck my authentic self actually is, and whether I am being authentic or whether I have "absorbed" and matched the vibrations of someone else again lol I think maybe you may be able to relate with the challenges and frustrations and limitations of someone that doesn't have a strong sense of self. My current 9 year numerology cycle ends in 2022 and my new one starts in 2023 so I figure that by then I will have figured it out, and will be ready to get out of beta and be ready for a public release. So I guess I could see my interaction here in the forum as a way to figure out the remaining pesky annoying little bugs.

Um... what were we talking about? What was the question again? lol smile

Ymarsakar wrote:

"I guess I should have done this in one of his threads, but I didn't think of that until now"

Cause you listen to the same ai prophets as rob3 did.

I imagine there are a lot of children fragments of my human self in many dark corners of my human subconscious that are listening to ai prophets and are being manipulated and controlled by dark entities, because I have buried them deep into my subconscious and have forgotten them, in order to survive my childhood in this godforsaken brutal reality bubble. But the more of those children I liberate and integrate back into myself, the less my personal egreggors created by me and the collective eggregors and the eggregors of other people are able to influence my actions and choices.

One way to look at this is that the only thing that the external darkness and the darkness of other people can do is trigger your own darkness. If you have your own darkness under control you become immune to the darkness of other people and of the collective. And the best way to have your own darkness under control is to welcome and allow and be present with it and look at your own dark thoughts and feel your own dark painful emotions when they come up. They are those abandoned children fragments trying to get your attention and love. And doing that opens the way to be able to love the ugly, dark, cringy, regressive parts of ourself that we resist and reject and push away.

So I can be influenced but only temporarily because eventually I stop running away from and stop resisting and rejecting my dark and painful emotions and my dark parts, and turn around and look at them and be present with them until they are ready to forgive me for abandoning them and we reuinite and I reintegrate them which feels like love. The dark matrix can't influence me directly but only indirectly using my own children fragmented parts that I am unaware of because they are buried and forgotten deep into my human subconscious, and abandoned at the mercy of dark eggregors and entities.

Ymarsakar wrote:

His quote was i paraphrase.

Good job vega on derailing the thread with your superiority bias.

Yes I know I am contributing to the derailment of this thread, but the difference with me is that I came out of my laser focus on you and noticed that, hey look there's BirgOslo right there, let me acknowledge that I am aware that he exists and that I am aware that I am barging into his thread-room and start or get involved into fights and derail the discussion that people are trying to have inside this thread-room. And if he, I assume he is a he, or someone else points that out to me I will acknowledge that and agree with them for my unpleasant behavior and not turn around and lecture them about the dark matrix and imply that he is pointing that out to me because the ai prophets are wispering shit to him. Thats all you need to do to stop things into devolving into immature dysfunctional levels. I am still waiting to see you doing that so I can trust you and feel more safe around you so I am gonna keep focusing my laser focus on you.

I do feel quite safe around you and I don't detect any malevolent intent and attribute your behavior to the unresolved issues of your human aspect, but I am starting to wonder if other people are right and maybe I have missed something and maybe they see something that I don't see from where they stand, and you are under the control of an ai or entities trying to cause trouble in the forum. And if it weren't for Crystal Dragon who's earned my trust despite his bathwater which all of us have including me, I would be much more worried about your behavior and would be less patient with you and would give you less chances.

PS
Why don't you cut the bullshit Ymar and step up your game and join us and stand next to us like in the "Avengers assemble" scene and kick Thanos' ass once and for all so we don't have to keep soul-looping and time-travelling back to this cosmic mess like I suspect more of us may be doing not just the Swaruus. There is a place for your unique knowledge, unique skills, unique superpowers in this community. As far as I understand this community is not only for pleiadians or lyrians but for anyone that wants the cabal to be removed from this planet. Remember that Yazhi is not a Taygetan or Pleaiadian. Even though the Swaruus are one of the best things to come out of the Taygetan race in my opinion and that speaks volumes for how advanced the Taygetan civilization is. But you have to step up your game and you have to grow up just like I have to and like the rest of the members of the forum have to or had to.

#7 2021-10-10 20:48:18

Vega

Genoveva wrote:

@Vega, what do you mean by your own darkness? I always dismissed this expression as being (in my pov) in the same categiry as the christian category of 'guilt'. It looks as a manipulation to me, which is infiltrated in people's mind to distort reality a little bit for them.

I'm asking you because you seem to have a clear understanding, therefore I would appreciate you pointing out if and what I'm missing here.

If I were to say that I have a dark anything, for me it would mean that I know exactly what it is. The moment you know what it is, how can it be dark anymore? Going by semantic meaning, dark vanishes when you shine a bit of light onto it. By simply looking at it, you put a light onto it, therefore it can't be called dark.

If by dark you mean unexplored corners, then it would mean that everything one doesn’t know it can be called dark. Yet, how do you know that you don't know? As soon as you know that you don’t know, it means that you start to know, which means dark is no more (as knowing implies a spark of light).

If by dark you mean an area of low vibration, I wouldn't rescue children me's from there. I would raise the vibration in their area. It's like the issues on the planet. Instead of genocide being perpetrated to 'save the planet from the useless eaters', it's more logical to stop putting crap in their food, air and water, stop bombarding them with microwave and haarp, and they will flourish and raise the vibration in unison with nature and with the planet. In other words, clean the aquarium when the fish get sick because of the toxins in water. The fish don't need rescuing, they need a higher vibration environment = the cleanliness.

Therefore, what is a dark part of self? It's a contradiction of terms, isn't it?

I just use darkness the way we mean it here from the pov of the physical 3D/5D levels where there is strong duality. The way we mean it in the mainstream.

I mean our ugly abusive even satanic ritual level darkness, dark ugly evil thoughts and behaviors and ideas. We all have that regressive self destructive self abusive side here in the lower dimensions with strong separation and duality.

That ultimately isn't our real self it's a false self, it's an illusion.
Like if an actor acts doing torture and rape etc, it's fictional it's not real, they know it's not real. There is no evil going on.

But the thing is if you put a veil of forgetfulness on your self and forget that that is fiction and a false self,
because you believe it is real you make it real with your creative power.

So for the duration that you are under a veil it is real cause you make it real. You are the one giving it reality because you are under a veil of forgetting.

For someone behind the veil, from their pov it's just fiction, acting. And someone behind the veil should understand that although it is monopoly evil for them, it is real for the people with the veil.

But for someone in front of the veil, from their pov as long as you don't remember, for you it is your reality.

So even if I don't have a strong veil and I really know it is just acting, the thing is I didn't know that before my awakening. And the child me, teenage me, young adult me etc has done some ugly things that he believes are real because that past person of me is still there in the past behind a veil before the awakening. And for those parts of me that is still real. So I have parts of me in my past that have done ugly things. That is my real darkness(from their pov). So you could say that it is real darkness for one part of me and it is monopoly darkness for another part of me. And they are still separated by time from the pov of this physical 3D.

So now this future me can access those past selves that have done ugly things through my memory and daydreaming and look at that in a different light from this more awake pov without judgement and with kindness and compassion and understanding and love. It's like you take a suzy ship and timetravel back to that point in time and be with that old version of you as your more mature version that you are now and that you know all those things and be nonjudgemental and kind and unconditionally forgiving and unconditionally loving. What you needed but couldn't give to yourself or your parent couldn't give to you. And that way I change my past. And you can even daydream your future Yazhi or Athena level version of yourself landing with the cloaked Suzy ship in your backyard and visiting your current self and just sit with you and be with you in whatever is giving you a hard time and your higher self may use that daydream to inspire you something. And the important thing is to daydream about your own Swaruu-12 version and not Yazhi visiting you.

Anyway I don't know if this helped. I think I kinda went on a tangent and different topic there that was on my mind recently. And I am starting to really like the sound of my own voice lol smile Somebody call the ego police. lol smile It doesn't matter if this is correct or not if this is how it is. It is just a way to look at things. It is just a map of reality not reality. What really matters is if it works for you, if it adds value to your life or what is more likely if it inspires you to think of sth similar that works even better for your unique self and life.

Board footer