You are not logged in.

#26 2022-04-04 22:39:22

DarkOwl

Re: Muhammad

Entire volumes of hadith (claimed sayings and actions of Mohammad) exist, detailing the minutia of his life. There are problems with the chain of transmission of these sayings and much of them are contradictory and fantastical.
If a man named Mohammad existed and started a religious/political movement in the 7th century, then he is a different person to what Muslims are taught today.

We all know that channelers can be in contact with a benevolent being only to have a regressive one imitate that being and steer them in a bad direction. This may have happened to Mohammad. As the story goes, there were two distinct phases to Mohammads career. The Mecca period was characterised as peaceful, non-violent resistance which led to fleeing to Medina when Mohammad received messages to begin using force and to eventually spread Islam at the point of a sword. (as a side note, Mohammad was completely freaked out by his initial contact experience and thought it was a jinn. HIs wife Khadijah convinced him it was Gabriel that made the contact... so the story goes)

There is evidence that many of the Arab invaders that swept through the world, were not Muslim. There has obviously been much embellishment., exaggeration and censorship over the centuries to arrive at the monolithic religion we have today.

I agree with mitkobs that the Jesuit cabal are behind what was shaped into Islam as a counterweight for a Christian vs. Muslim and Jew vs. Muslim dialectic.
The movement the original Mohammad started must have been perfect with that aim in mind.

On another note, the Taygetans have had very little to say about Rabbinic/Talmudic Judaiam (which was invented at the same time as Christianity) which I would love to hear more about as well, but I'm aware of what a hot potato that one is as well. All in good time smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#27 2022-04-05 17:50:36

Agil

Re: Muhammad

Thank you for discussing, but I know very well who Muhammad is. I know the history of Islam. What you wrote is not new to me. I can't join the debate because I don't know English. I need special information. I don't think Gosia is scared.

Board footer