You are not logged in.

#76 2021-08-28 20:24:31

AntigenXYZ
Banned

Re: How Did You Find Cosmic Agency?

Robert369 wrote:
AntigenXYZ wrote:

Supersoldier Daryl spoke about Swaruu from Taygeta and his 4 sons he had with her.
He was asked if she was the same Swaruu that talks to Gosia from Cosmic Agency, he replied "I do not know".
So here I am, to find more about wife of this sympatic super soldier!
https://youtu.be/XkdRWS_o_8M

Thank you for bringing this up, though it is a funny story which Gosia already commented on:

Our Swaruu already denied this being the truth, so maybe that is another one - but it is not related to the content from this page. Which makes me think that he has been fooled by someone else and now spreads the disinformation that be truly believes.

Robert I really have doubts about your state of mind in general. How would you like if someone told you that mom of your 4 kids is not mom of your 4 kids, that "someone lies to you".
Daryl is an enhenced super soldier, he was extremely wanted on Erra, every woman was sent to him and asked for a kid. He has hundreds of children with hundreds of women he slept with but he loved only 1 = Swaruu and you are saying he is making it up? Incredible.
He is not nobody, he is a personal friend of king Plachacha, I suppose husband of Queen Alenym Gosia talked to in the past. And you are downplaying him?!
Why do not you rather try some fancy theory, how about "Swaruu from another timeline" has 4 kids with Daryl? And everyone is happy.

Last edited by AntigenXYZ (2021-08-28 20:41:04)

Virus is not a pathogen!

#77 2021-08-28 21:50:51

Gosia
Administrator

Thanks for joining, but our Swaruu is not his Swaruu. Ours have no children other than themselves (look at the video on parthenogenesis) and dont have super soldiers partners. Welcome anyway, you will learn a lot if you stick around. smile

AntigenXYZ wrote:

Supersoldier Daryl spoke about Swaruu from Taygeta and his 4 sons he had with her.
He was asked if she was the same Swaruu that talks to Gosia from Cosmic Agency, he replied "I do not know".

#78 2021-08-28 22:13:14

AntigenXYZ wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
AntigenXYZ wrote:

Thank you for bringing this up, though it is a funny story which Gosia already commented on:

Our Swaruu already denied this being the truth, so maybe that is another one - but it is not related to the content from this page. Which makes me think that he has been fooled by someone else and now spreads the disinformation that be truly believes.

Robert I really have doubts about your state of mind in general. How would you like if someone told you that mom of your 4 kids is not mom of your 4 kids, that "someone lies to you".
Daryl is an enhenced super soldier, he was extremely wanted on Erra, every woman was sent to him and asked for a kid. He has hundreds of children with hundreds of women he slept with but he loved only 1 = Swaruu and you are saying he is making it up? Incredible.
He is not nobody, he is a personal friend of king Plachacha, I suppose husband of Queen Alenym Gosia talked to in the past. And you are downplaying him?!
Why do not you rather try some fancy theory, how about "Swaruu from another timeline" has 4 kids with Daryl? And everyone is happy.

Yeeeeaaahhhh no.

"Over self, love triumphs. Behind self, love spreads."
-anonymous

#79 2021-08-29 08:28:02

TomTom

Gosia wrote:

Thanks for joining, but our Swaruu is not his Swaruu. Ours have no children other than themselves (look at the video on parthenogenesis) and dont have super soldiers partners. Welcome anyway, you will learn a lot if you stick around. smile

AntigenXYZ wrote:

Lol something is off about that ''super soldier'' guy

My spider senses are ''tingling'' so to speak. But lol what do i know.

Last edited by TomTom (2021-08-30 06:53:49)

#80 2021-09-19 23:03:33

MX_QI

I found cosmic agency through rich west, everything I've been hearing for the past few months has been really intriguing so far, really revealed to me the reality of the ET universe (w/ others) and how not everything is as simple as I once thought even though as a child I thought "there must be more to this than that!"

NAR, Bullseye Star.

#81 2021-09-20 07:52:56

DavidR369

I don't remember how exactly, probably a facebook share

But I know it was very early on to the start of the English channel (maybe 5-10 videos in when the swaruu parts were in English but Gosia was speaking Spanish (with subtitles))

#82 2021-09-28 19:06:30

love13shield

I found you because Elizabeth April recommended you in a very old video. (She channels federation of light so I suppose you don't validate her intel)

#83 2021-09-28 21:11:10

Orffyreus

I first read about Cosmic Agency on a facebook group called Secret space program in January 2020 and then I started watching videos, I was not intending to watch many CA videos then and the last one I was going to watch was the video on Taygetan animals and then I was going to leave it, but I have been watching every video and post since then since January 2020, the reason I kept watching videos is because of the animal video, it was the description of the Mogh yay, because I know the Mogh yay, I recognized the Mogh yay from the description in the video, so I realized then that I must have past lives there, as I watched more videos there was more and more things said in the videos that I recognized,  I knew that the information in the Cosmic agency videos is true because I was able to confirm what was being said in the videos from my own recall of my past lives at Taygeta.

#84 2021-11-15 21:38:59

StarDeity

I believe I was guided to the Taygetan divulgation, because I was thinking about Pleiadians a lot.
I've always been interested in ET life, always known of their existence...
The word Pleiadian was stuck in my head for a while before I found Despejando Enigmas and Cosmic Agency.
After watching a few videos, and learned that there are transcripts of it all as well, I started reading it all, summer of 2019.
It was all like filling the blanks of what I already knew from intuition. It all made sense to me, like gaining back memory I had forgotten...
I'm very glad I found this divulgation, and am thankful to the Taygetans for sharing their knowledge with humanity, and Gosia and Robert for sharing it forward too. ?

#85 2021-11-17 19:34:37

Dearest Family,
I’m so glad to be here with you all!
And how did I find you?
I think it was the other way around…You found me…The videos just dropped in about a year ago!
Although I have been on this path for a few decades and I always knew that I have family in the Stars. After many years of searching I’ve finally found my way home…Thank you all for sharing your wisdom and love…Looking forward to this journey!
Much love from Hungary
Vijita and my son Nimrod

Last edited by Vijita Parvati (2021-11-17 19:35:07)

#86 2021-11-19 12:24:10

Gosia wrote:

Please share how you found us, Cosmic Agency channel. Thank you! smile

Hi Gosia,
I was just browsing YouTube channel and I saw one of The Kevin Moore’s show - Channeling.com and out of curiosity,
I started researching and finding answers and explore the entire channel;
Came across different people’s interviews, like, channeling other peoples;
and how people can be able to receive messages and stuff,
and then, I came across you and Dale’s interview, “Communicating With Aliens (Pleiadians) Over The Internet”
and you had all my attention, and then, after I watched your interview,
I searched “Cosmic Agency” on YouTube and from then on, I started watching the playlist from the beginning,
and since then, I never get interested watching anything else, just Cosmic Agency!!!
I stopped watching TV news, Netflix, completely!!!!
and honestly, I felt something that this is much more important than anything else in this world!!
I can watch these videos over and over again, even whilst I’m working from home!!!
I’m so proud that I found your Channel, however, I am still learning,
and I can’t thank you enough and all the Taygetan Team for all your efforts,
It’s time to bring out the “real and genuine” message and share the knowledge and information to the entire world!!!
I remember on of one of your video message, and most importantly, you said that “no action is small”
And just like you, I have that inner desire; I simply like to help as well
and I started sharing your YouTube Channel to all my relatives and friends/colleagues
and I’ve asked them to share it to all their social network and people they knew and cared about and wake up totally!!!
Thank you so so much once again!!!
I love you all from the bottom of my heart ♥️
And thanks for your time smile

Love, Peace & Unity.

#87 2021-11-19 12:38:39

07wideeyes

Welcome, Soul Searching! It sounds as if you are here, in the right place!!!

#88 2021-11-19 13:05:40

07wideeyes wrote:

Welcome, Soul Searching! It sounds as if you are here, in the right place!!!

Yes indeed!!!
Thank you, 07wideeyes , greatly appreciated smile

Love, Peace & Unity.

#89 2021-11-19 18:57:40

Gosia
Administrator

Wow! Thank you for sharing this!! And welcome onboard! smile)

Soul Searching wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Please share how you found us, Cosmic Agency channel. Thank you! smile

Hi Gosia,
I was just browsing YouTube channel and I saw one of The Kevin Moore’s show - Channeling.com and out of curiosity,
I started researching and finding answers and explore the entire channel;
Came across different people’s interviews, like, channeling other peoples;
and how people can be able to receive messages and stuff,
and then, I came across you and Dale’s interview, “Communicating With Aliens (Pleiadians) Over The Internet”
and you had all my attention, and then, after I watched your interview,
I searched “Cosmic Agency” on YouTube and from then on, I started watching the playlist from the beginning,
and since then, I never get interested watching anything else, just Cosmic Agency!!!
I stopped watching TV news, Netflix, completely!!!!
and honestly, I felt something that this is much more important than anything else in this world!!
I can watch these videos over and over again, even whilst I’m working from home!!!
I’m so proud that I found your Channel, however, I am still learning,
and I can’t thank you enough and all the Taygetan Team for all your efforts,
It’s time to bring out the “real and genuine” message and share the knowledge and information to the entire world!!!
I remember on of one of your video message, and most importantly, you said that “no action is small”
And just like you, I have that inner desire; I simply like to help as well
and I started sharing your YouTube Channel to all my relatives and friends/colleagues
and I’ve asked them to share it to all their social network and people they knew and cared about and wake up totally!!!
Thank you so so much once again!!!
I love you all from the bottom of my heart ♥️
And thanks for your time smile

#90 2021-11-20 21:01:28

Thank you so much for the warm welcome smile

Love, Peace & Unity.

#91 2021-11-24 02:43:38

Rzonanci

One of your older videos was mirrored on bitchute by Jim Crenshaw thru Robert David Steele a few months ago

#92 2021-11-27 04:12:32

mvaughan737

A friend sent me a link for the vaccines, and it turned out to be Swaruu.org! I started viewing more videos and it caught my attention.

Board footer