You are not logged in.

#126 2022-05-19 16:47:35

Gosia
Administrator

Re: How Did You Find Cosmic Agency?

I think you are refering to Dale Harder not Robert. Robert speaks no English, only works in Spanish smile Welcome!

HotJolly wrote:

I think I was getting back into Dr. Steven Greer's material when I saw a recommended video form a UFO conference where Gosia and Robert were on stage presenting.  I was very curious about the different Off world races, and wanted to learn more.  I enjoyed the talk and the energy, though I am curious about what Robert had to say.  That video cut off after Gosia's half of the presentation and I never got to hear Robert's part lol.  I felt a strong connection to the message, and the idea that we can make a difference through self determination.  I feel our situation on the planet is almost helpless, so any bit of encouragement is very welcome.  I found the Cosmic Agency and discovered years of videos.  That was about 2 months ago.

#127 2022-05-20 05:07:03

HotJolly

Gosia wrote:

I think you are refering to Dale Harder not Robert. Robert speaks no English, only works in Spanish smile Welcome!

HotJolly wrote:

I think I was getting back into Dr. Steven Greer's material when I saw a recommended video form a UFO conference where Gosia and Robert were on stage presenting.  I was very curious about the different Off world races, and wanted to learn more.  I enjoyed the talk and the energy, though I am curious about what Robert had to say.  That video cut off after Gosia's half of the presentation and I never got to hear Robert's part lol.  I felt a strong connection to the message, and the idea that we can make a difference through self determination.  I feel our situation on the planet is almost helpless, so any bit of encouragement is very welcome.  I found the Cosmic Agency and discovered years of videos.  That was about 2 months ago.

Yes, you are right!  I can't seem to find the conference video again on youtube, but after looking up Dale, yes, he was the person I was thinking of.

Live long and prosper

#128 2022-05-21 19:32:24

Tomek

Hi,

What if I say that The Cosmic Agency Found me? Yes, That`s how I see it and quite happy with it!
Good to be on board...

But seriously - via gaia.com

Cheers!

Last edited by Tomek (2022-05-24 18:02:32)

#129 2022-06-09 20:29:43

mose

Hi Gosia,

Blessed Love,

Through a news feed link of friend -- in Facebook...

I happened to have written something about sound and gravity a couple of hours past and posted in FB, so i was curious to check out what the video about 'Teleportation--How Do I learn it' is going to entail as i was scrolling the FB news feed...

That Video fascinated me, and the articulation in regard to teleportation with mind alone sounded familiar.

So i tracked the origin, thereof i discovered this website...

Something which i wrote was like this:

Basically, the discussion regarding 'golden ratio' can be bypassed by the correct symbolic language behind 'matter', 'space', 'time' and 'energy'...

If you figure out that sound is basically spherical, then you have inquire again: how does 'sound' and 'light' meet?

Sound and light meet within the implications of 'squaring a circle'... This has 'time displacements' implied too...

Simple inquiry, which in concordance to translating the  'angelic language' can be like this: we know sound as temporal 'push' and 'pull'... If sound is generated by 'plunking' a 'tightened wire--say' then, sound is the condition which entails both, visible and invisible phenomenology... Tensors along the wire suppose 'polarity' just the way it is with the magnets... Thus spatial extension of what may be invisible could be such that: the 'end points of rest' are the spatial border of 'spherical sound bubble'... Two points within the infinity plenum of such energetic polarities...[In this website,'the ether' is entailed to denote this]

As material system vibrate, say in the form of a string, any supposedly 'point of rest' can be the point of 'zero point' energy, especially when we get the feeling that the 'push' and 'pull' is nothing but something which switches between 'infinity' and indefinite'... Something which collapse towards 'the zero space' yet expands into 'infinity'...

But how exactly does it expand and contract? ... through Spherical and Cubical extrapolations...

Since less is know to 'thinking people' of science, the whole universe is all about rotations, planes and spaces; even within a vibrating string there are invisible 'plane, rotations, and spaces'... What we usually detect as a 'sine wave' is actually seeing something in part; the truth of the matter being 'the range of frequencies' perfectly self organized to indicate a partial illusion of 'a vibrating string'... There is someway you can perceive such as 'infinity range of frequencies--from sub zero to gamma in broad spectrum'.... This part of what we know as 'harmonics' in sound or music.

So as strange as this may be extrapolated, to any vibrating string there are rotations of opposite spin, spatial fixation through 'cubical harmonics' married to 'spherical' corpuscularity.... What does this suppose? All 'silly' mathematical equations, are absurd--they represent our limited sense of observation of thing through 'logical' conclusions... Thus all mathematics pertaining to spatial coordination of subatomic particles in the form of s,p,d and f orbital for electrons and their 'opposite pairs of spinning' tendencies are partial mathematical inferences...

There is simpler and natural way to visualize matter, systems and dynamics which is purely geometrical and pretty simple; it just requires one 'dismiss logic' and befriend 'That thing which can be illogical, yet at the same coexisting with logic'.

So it is possible that with a sound one can 'rotate a sphere', through sympathetic vibration just like it is reported that John Kelly was able to. You can levitate object or even 'teleport' object with 'sound harmonics'. Since space has 'cubical' reverberations; hence magnetic--if we only figure out 'one sound' (later to notice in website is referred to as something like the unique frequency of 'form-in-space' continuity)  which can arrest all the frequencies pertain to an object in its locality... All you need to get into your mind is the 'actuating' boundary condition for 'space and form'...

Visualize for example, within any 'invisible sphere' of influence, subliminal particles reign by diffusing in all direction at the speed of light... If you maneuver them into 'discs' of motion--as you transect the sphere through a diameter, those discs are always possible in 'pairs'--with thus central axis which animates 'force of gravity/levity'... If one is rotating clockwise, then another one is in anti-clockwise rotation.... There is a way to visualize this, thus you can deduct how much rotation is required for 'levitation' or 'gravity' within any celestial body at any position with the area of 'gravity influence'... All that is required is a constant reference to 'diameter of plane of a disc' to the 'regional area of influence' of say, the planet... What is less known in addition to this is the fact that all rotation/spin are basis of 'memory', materially and so forth, beyond the material realms.... All rotations yield 'cubical memory' of spatial organization and propensities... Therefore if you link this typical knowing to invisible 'magnetic memories' of rotating disc systems, you can have a 'gravity' drive...

What is poorly referred to as 'the fabric of space-time' in science, is nothing but spherical and cubical implication of 'space and form' which is married to 'time/energy' reverberations... When more is 'sensed' in regard to that, we will come to know the maximum rule of matter--which is rotation, maximum rule of space which are the 'magnetic crosses', maximum rule of time which is 'now-ness' and maximum rule of energy which is 'cavetious curling'.

Those four cardinal rules are supported by 'mind invigoration' of 'a square' for matter, 'seed thought' for space, 'multiplicity of vertical timelines' for time and 'boundary conditions' for the energetics. In this regard, all forms are made of 'mind stuff' such that 'the all seeing eyes' is the center of all and everything--whereby the observer is the observed....

Beware of the old physics and its definition of matter, space, energy and time...

We are about to redefine energy as 'potency and condition to assort order out of temporal chaos...'

The whole universe could be 'blinking'.... mind is the essence of modulating 'time' and 'self organization' across everything -- all things being 'rigid' in one moment yet 'disappearing' in very minute intervals of 'temporal nature'....

Limit of length, yet again limit of the 'light speed' pave the way for mechanics in which 'time' also acquires the significance of having 'breadth, length and height'--in cubical magnetic senses and transcending into 'counter space' propensities, should a devised system involving counter spinning elements rotating beyond the 'surface-equivalent-speed of light barrier'(Now that i can add proficiently after corroborating this knowing with Blessed Yazhi's shared knowledge)...

Such threeshold of dimensionality is thought/deducted in contemporary science as 'Planck Length' or could be as well Planck time'.... But we are about to know it better...A juncture for the basis of 'blinking universe' and top frequency bordering for the  'form' and 'the non-form'

Last edited by mose (2022-06-09 20:37:27)

#130 2022-07-22 11:37:43

IsmaelNielsen

I was watching galactic messages on GAIA, and in one of the last episodes, where I were reading the comments, I were so lucky to find a comment stating something like this: "This is all old news, you should try to search on youtube: Cosmic Agency to stay up to date".

So for me it was amazing, since the Galactic messages on GAIA more than caught my attention, and I wanted more. Now I am steadily watching cosmic agency's videos from beginning to end smile

Currently I am on: Free Energy (Zero Point): Mechanics of Manifestation - Message from Pleiadian Taygetan (Swaruu)

#131 2022-07-28 22:19:32

BrokenShoes

Gaia TV!

#132 2022-08-22 21:54:25

Manifestgirl

Seeking info on the internet regarding a possible season 2 of Galactic Messages on Gaia, and looking for Gosia,
I found Cosmic Agency. So happy I did.

My Mission: manifest the greatest good possible 4 all, in every situation, without manipulation. Do what you can, with what you have, from where you are.

#133 2022-08-29 18:41:05

Celeborn

Hello Gosia & Robert.

I also found this essentially from watching the Galactic Messages series. I am completely fascinated by the entire series, and really found an urgency in connecting. I am very grateful to the Taygetans for coming forward and connecting with us.  The information that we have learned from this series is so crucial.

I don't suppose I can ever thank you all enough. But I am so happy to be here.

#134 2022-10-10 13:00:16

LOUISE67

A friend of mine sent me your videos on Christianity, but then viewed your entire YouTube collection and The Galactic Federation topic caught my attention, needless to say, i started downloading as many videos as could and still continue to do so, some i have listened to countless times as the info is so jam packed. i love their clear everyday use of language, i get lost with most the the spirituality jargon on most platforms, so am grateful for simpler language and as for content, well there is nothing to compare it to, the way its put across, it make so much sense. thank you! so much All of you, from above and down on Earth. i will continue to make this information and integral part of my mind and being, as it fully resonates. xx

#135 2022-11-01 01:08:57

The YouTube suggestions-algorithm-feed-thingy.

#136 2022-11-03 03:12:30

Lei

Hello Gosia,

I found out about Taygetan messages through Gaia TV and found you on your website and on YouTube . I am so excited that I have found you guys. I have been looking and searching for answers and the truth. I have always been in interested in the Pleiadians and other higher vibrational beings. I know we are more capable in doing things. I have this inner knowing since my childhood. Finding our true potentials. I have been to several ET/UFO conventions like Steven Greer, Linda Moulton Howe and many more and used to go to Los Angeles Conscious Life Expos. I am true truth seeker and want to learn as much as possible to help all of us. I want to live a limitless life. Thanks so much for sharing all the amazing videos and wonderful info. My dream would be able to learn as much as possible from the Taygetans and be part of your group to make a positive difference. Peace and Blessings.

#137 2022-11-03 04:08:51

BarosYoung

While searching for nibiru related information,I accidentally found different opinion .And after a chain of searching ,finally I reached YOU

Retrieve EVERYTHING

#138 2023-01-03 20:48:37

nextdream

Watched entire show on Gaia TV. Afterwards I duckduckgo you.

#139 2023-01-23 03:31:21

An0nn

From Richie mentioning about your videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/Rich2150x

#140 2023-01-24 18:21:09

I First Saw Gosia On Gaia. Watched Galactic Messages And Was Instantly Hooked. The Messages From Swaruu Resonated Deeply With Me. Since No Season 2 On Gaia I Searched You Tube For Pleiadian Messages And Found Cosmic Agency And I'm Happy To Say I Am Home And Never Leaving. Thank You Gosia And Team For Reuniting Me With My Intergalactic Family. Love,Peace,Joy And Namaste To All.

#141 2023-01-24 21:31:19

Thalerus

Hi all! honestly, I don't know I found you... Is it by chance or have I been brought here... I don't know but it's interesting. smile

tout ce qui est d'or ne brille pas, tous ceux qui errent ne sont pas perdu

#142 2023-01-27 05:04:47

claptonrulez

Was researching the caret q4-86 device, and fell down the rabbit hole

#143 2023-02-04 04:25:40

RubyTwoShoes

Beyond Mystic with Jeanne Claude & Julie!
Gosia, you were a guest...I've had a strong urge to move past the dominant story line, white hats vs cabal. I had tried earnestly to listen to Exo-politics with Danaan etc. and found it like eating cotton candy, too much sugar. I'd also listened to a super soldier Apolymi and she alluded to a very different position being held by the federation and then...When you mentioned the position of the federation and their sentiments toward what was playing out here, THAT resonated. So here I am!

Last edited by RubyTwoShoes (2023-02-04 04:38:19)

big_smile

#144 2023-02-04 07:50:18

CREAM

I watched - actually I binged on them:) Galactic Messages on Gaia

I resonated with the show so much I had wanted more info and was just hoping there was more info & more interaction w the Taygetans - I  told everyone that would be interested about Galactic Messages!!! It is so good!!!!!!   - there are so many questions that I have - like why did they leave? Why are there only 18 now? Why did they create the swaruuians (sp?) why did Aneeka pass away so young if they live so long? Maris you tube channel and the transcripts and forum bring emotional tears for some reason - thank you to everyone who has made this possible - ty Gosia ?❣️❤️ I don’t know who Robert is? But ty!!!! Wow what a gift this all is…..?❤️

#145 2023-02-16 22:49:23

KyraStorm88

Hey @Gosia,

I found you all via GAIA on Amazon Prime, free trial, once my interest was peaked, welp, here I am now.
I am currently wishing to know more about Addy Nai'Shara of Temmer.
For example, what is her age, role on the team, status, etc.
Is she an ambassador, assistant of HRH Alenym?, etc.
Also, is she single? (asking for a friend) I told him, Taygetean woman aren't for dating, and shouldn't be thought of in that way.
She was posted for some months in 2021/2022 by Barry W. and he always referred to you Cosmic Agency and Pleiadian Knowledge channel as well at the end of his brief relay of the communications he experienced.
Then HRH Alenym also sent some communication, before stopping in 12.2022 via Barry.
I believe Alenym started then Nai'shara did some communication, bi weekly or tri weekly.  Before they said no more for now and the forseeable future in December 2022, atleast via BW.
Thanks in advance and for giving many of us hope for a better future at some point, in this life or the next ...

#146 2023-02-26 21:22:04

Ferndog5D

I found Cosmic Agency from your voice as I was surfing YT looking for truth. I watched Galactic Messages on Gaia a few months back and shared that with many people. When I heard your voice I knew I found link to the real effort for disclosure. Tapping directly into our internet was brilliant. Thanks to both teams. I am hoping we have enough of the awake population to overcome the regressive controllers. I have so much to learn but at least my eyes are open.

Teach me the Truth!

#147 2023-03-03 13:52:59

Saberclaw

How did I find Cosmic Agency channel?
I was searching for utube video's on guitar scale riffs when a video Linda Moulton Howe: An Interview with an Annunaki Hybrid was in the line up.
so I click on it to see what hell is that? and the girl said she was a star seed hybrid.
i am like wow this is a new one, never seen that before.
the video is on a channel called UAMNTV. and on that channel they have a video with
Gosia on it. and so now I am here.

Last edited by Saberclaw (2023-03-03 15:39:30)

#148 2023-03-03 14:13:15

Ariya

Hello everyone,

I discovered Cosmic Agency some 4+ years ago when Gosia first appeared on Shane's 'Unbiased and On the Fence' and I immediately fell in love with the information being shared. The series 'Interstellar Navigation' unearthed many subconscious memories, and most importantly, matched my own experience of the mechanics of manifestation.

Following this disclosure has been life changing!
Much love to all

#149 2023-03-23 22:15:13

Harlech2019

A video appeared in my social media and I went to Gaia to listen to it as it fascinated me and from there I searched for more videos on youtube and they led me here.  This is a great website and thank you so much for the transcripts.  Sometimes given the nature of the information, just listening isn't enough and to be able to read and reread the information has been so helpful.

#150 2023-03-28 11:57:51

Phil

It doesn’t matter how I found you but you found me and it will change the world for the better because you did. You are without a doubt a highly advanced soul and have brought much positive change to the world. I thank you from the bottom of my heart and never forget that what you do matters massively in a positive sense for the planet.

Thank you

Much love

Phil

Board footer