You are not logged in.

#201 2024-03-04 10:55:12

akos996

Re: How Did You Find Cosmic Agency?

Brahman wrote:

I still haven't said how I came across this channel because I'm embarrassed and it's funny. It was a very strange situation. Lol
Because I wasn't looking for that kind of stuff then. I just wanted to find information about a woman, from a reality show in Germany. She looked a lot like Gosia when she had black hair. I didn't know anything about Gosia then. I was just looking for this woman, and I searched through a picture of her. This woman looks like Gosia in the face however she had a lot of tattoos and piercings. By her picture on google I started giving a search. And because the results showed similar pictures a picture of Gosia came up. And I looked at it, surprised that it looked so much like the woman I was looking for. I remembered the name and searched for more information about Gosia and that's how I came to this site. big_smile

Ok that's crazy. Thanks for sharing. Intuition is a weird thing when it comes to good fortune or destiny or howerer we look at it.
For me it was the COV issue that made me find the lab report. It clicked with me immediately that this is it.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-03-04 10:55:40)

#202 2024-04-15 04:07:22

I watched the Galactic Messages show on Gaia, then subbd to Cosmic Agency on youtube and then finally to swaruu.org.

"We of the Confederation are at the call of those upon your planet. If the call, though sincere, is fairly low in consciousness ... then we may only offer that information useful to that particular caller. This is the difficulty: [you] receive the basic information about the Original Thought [along with] the means [(meditation and service to others)] whereby this Original Thought may be obtained."

#203 2024-04-15 18:27:24

Ariya

tearsfromthecompoundeye wrote:

I watched the Galactic Messages show on Gaia, then subbd to Cosmic Agency on youtube and then finally to swaruu.org.

Welcome to the forum tearsfromthecompoundeye! ★彡

Board footer