You are not logged in.

#251 2021-05-03 17:43:11

Robert369

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Richard93 wrote:

Of course I dont want to sound like I see this as solution, absolutely not, solution was great holographic society plan from Taygetans but we saw the passive reaction of Federation to that unfortunately.

A holographic society is currently being prepared through Kim Goguen via the world-wide forming of local "assemblies" which act as de-jure government and will replace the de-facto corporate governments once the Cabals are down. This is based on the exact values that are needed, e.g. care for our planet, nature, life, etc. and operating through independent councils on a bottom-up basis.

So, this transition is already in progress, though at the time it is unclear when we will see actual effects due to the Cabals still getting support from the Galactic Federation. Nevertheless, once the Cabals are down, it is important to already have prepared such new structures as to allow the people who are ready for it to transition over into the new self-governmental system.

Anyone interested in playing an active part in this is invited to check my forum signature and profile to join up.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#252 2021-05-03 19:02:16

mitkobs

My take on this. Cabal, reps, regressives of all kind, they will continue to live in lower energies no matter what. They are the zoo(the habitation) of hell. Our job is to get out of this lower vibration place and help as many souls as possible who are ready to live in higher energies. The zoo of hell is not our busyness.

#253 2021-05-03 19:54:53

Albert

ro2778 wrote:

My take on what the cabals are doing is...

edit: although I realise that's not quite true because awakening to the cabals agenda, doesn't mean awakening to the realisation that it is you who is creating the evil in the world. Therefore, many of the awakened are still looking for a fight and therefore manifesting our egregors. So I guess there is no simple answer.

And that’s the rub sad

I know this mind trap well. They push and prod us and we get to a point that we want nothing but to stand up and push back - hard, very hard. I often have thoughts about how to punish the known faces of evil all around us, Gates, Soros and many many others.

My trick is stop repeat a mantra, “Don’t feed the archons!” Anger and fear are the types of food that nourish them. This is dificult since every time I think I have it somewhat under control I read another report about their exploits that just sickens me. For example, a Gates sponsored company releasing GMO killer mosquitoes in Florida. So consider repeating this to yourself when you get mad, “don’t feed the archons/tulpas/egregors!!!”

Last edited by Albert (2021-05-03 21:14:32)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#254 2021-05-03 21:41:21

Richard93

07wideeyes wrote:

Good post, Richard, well communicated. Thank you. Nothing to add myself, but it's good to pass on these 'thumbs up' sometimes!

Thank you Wideeyes thats very nice of you! smile

Robert369 wrote:
Richard93 wrote:

Of course I dont want to sound like I see this as solution, absolutely not, solution was great holographic society plan from Taygetans but we saw the passive reaction of Federation to that unfortunately.

A holographic society is currently being prepared through Kim Goguen via the world-wide forming of local "assemblies" which act as de-jure government and will replace the de-facto corporate governments once the Cabals are down. This is based on the exact values that are needed, e.g. care for our planet, nature, life, etc. and operating through independent councils on a bottom-up basis.

So, this transition is already in progress, though at the time it is unclear when we will see actual effects due to the Cabals still getting support from the Galactic Federation. Nevertheless, once the Cabals are down, it is important to already have prepared such new structures as to allow the people who are ready for it to transition over into the new self-governmental system.

Anyone interested in playing an active part in this is invited to check my forum signature and profile to join up.

I dont know much about Kim so I will look at that, thank you Robert. smile

Taygetan starseed from Erra

#255 2021-05-03 21:57:29

Robert369

Richard93 wrote:

I dont know much about Kim so I will look at that, thank you Robert. smile

Please be aware that almost everything you find about her on the internet is either censored or lies, as she is the single most-censored being on the planet. As to prevent trouble for this platform, I posted very little about her here only and offer it on my private servers instead.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#256 2021-05-04 07:01:00

I remember Swaruu mentioned in an earlier video that those whom the cabal report to are intellectually superior to humans.  Then it follows they must know that their worldwide injection campaign will remove their loyal followers instead of the awakened. 

So it makes me wonder what is their end game?  Is there another hidden agenda within Agenda 21 / 2030?  Do they think they will some how be able to rule the remaining ones?  Or are they, either consciously or unconsciously, indirectly helping raise the overall frequency of the planet and its inhabitants?  (Maybe this is how the collective (un)consious decided to do this in a roundabout way?)

On another 3D note, if the injection indeed starts to ramp up the return of souls back to Source (or shutdown of unreal programs)...  It's one thing to have an annual 200 million decrease when there are 7.8 billion, but it's something else to have the same 200 million decrease when there are fewer than 2 billion left.  It's possible that if there is a sudden large decrease relative to the remaining population, at some point there might not be enough people left to maintain existing societal structure and infrastructure.  Which leads to the question... who is going to be doing the "clean up"?  smile

Last edited by *** It's me *** (2021-05-04 07:02:57)

#257 2021-05-04 08:27:28

mitkobs

The end game is to keep power in the same hands, oppression to continue, darkness to rule forever. To have easy rich resourceful parasitic life on the back or the working sleeping and exploited class.

#258 2021-05-04 10:17:04

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

The end game is to keep power in the same hands, oppression to continue, darkness to rule forever. To have easy rich resourceful parasitic life on the back or the working sleeping and exploited class.

That (White Hats) or simply eradication of all planetary life (Black Hats) is their plan for endgame, and it is our part to get a different one. And while both want to reduce the Human population significantly, if that can be restricted to the elimination of the unreal people, then it works for all three outcomes.

Yet, even then we have to make sure that after all the Cabals and unreal people are gone, we won't get under control of the Galactic Federation (or rather remain there), as that in my view is what they currently work on behind the scenes, leading Humanity into a "great future" like the Alpha Centauri Humans, who basically ended up as loyal Space Cabal vassals and not truly free Humans - which in a way is only slightly better than the past 3D slavery system, even if it likely feels better than the past.

#259 2021-05-04 12:11:42

mitkobs

GF is already 5D and is harder to impossible to be under a low vibration control. We will do what is the best for us in 5D while being part of our galactic family/race. Cabal is operating on low hellish frequencies, they are totally manipulated by GF to do the goals of GF which are different from the goals of the cabal. GF goals are to provide environment for grow of the soul - to free people from their narrow mindset, rehabilitate galactic criminals, give profound lessons of life and spirituality. Cabal is their puppet using them to create difficult adverse living conditions on Earth.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-05-04 12:12:57)

#260 2021-05-04 14:13:25

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

GF is already 5D and is harder to impossible to be under a low vibration control. We will do what is the best for us in 5D while being part of our galactic family/race. Cabal is operating on low hellish frequencies, they are totally manipulated by GF to do the goals of GF which are different from the goals of the cabal. GF goals are to provide environment for grow of the soul - to free people from their narrow mindset, rehabilitate galactic criminals, give profound lessons of life and spirituality. Cabal is their puppet using them to create difficult adverse living conditions on Earth.

GF is not 5D+ but also has 4D races included. And their "goals of providing an environment for soul growth" is theory only along their non-emotional belief systems, which is not applicable to all races and especially not the emotional ones, for which their "growth system" means "destruction system".

Which is they ultimate goal: Securing the "galaxy leadership" of the non-emotional races over the emotional races which have a much greater potential and are feared by them, thus oppressed and infiltrated, while not at all assisting them in their needs of a different growth path/method.

As Swaruu correctly explained, this (along with unethical collaboration with regressive races) is the problem why the GF failed utterly in their "Earth school". Which it never was intended to be anyways, but for power over the place and control of the ressources. The "school" and "immersion gaming" fairy tale is just the facade for all those who cannot see through their deception.

#261 2021-05-04 17:40:04

mitkobs

Have to update with the Yazhi position on GF and the whole thing. Yazhi is seeing the whole picture better from Swaruu 9. Growth of the soul is not an easy process by any means. It is including going through the dark side and experience the lowest low and survive spiritually. Growth of souls means to forge some tough resilient qualities within. Growth of the soul is to find the greatest unconditional love and become it. In favorable life conditions all this is not possible to experience. Have pass through the suffering of fire and hell.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-05-04 17:41:01)

#262 2021-05-04 19:51:28

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

Have to update with the Yazhi position on GF and the whole thing. Yazhi is seeing the whole picture better from Swaruu 9. Growth of the soul is not an easy process by any means. It is including going through the dark side and experience the lowest low and survive spiritually. Growth of souls means to forge some tough resilient qualities within. Growth of the soul is to find the greatest unconditional love and become it. In favorable life conditions all this is not possible to experience. Have pass through the suffering of fire and hell.

That is absolutely not what Yazhi conveys but what the GF preaches to enforce the suffering unto people (which provides loosh to their regressive helpers).

Instead she clearly said that knowing and understanding the suffering is what you need, and if you are able to learn from this, then accept and integrate it, you will grow and understand the positive better already, by that empowering you to make more/better use of it without having to go through painful lessons.

#263 2021-05-05 03:38:54

mitkobs

Robert the path back to ourselves is individually tailored. No one says that one should go exactly by the same amount of suffering and obstacles. You make yourself your own path, you are the designer of your soul growth. I wanted only to point out the lengths one in general have to take to enhance the soul, but that is happening not in one lifetime but for eternity. And to go back on the subject of this topic. Cabal certainly is beyond any reasoning and humanity, they are plain liars, oppressors and killers. GF is permissive of them, because they see to what is leading. But majority of population is also permissive of the actions of the cabal, do not seem to be bothered by all the lies, deceit, the wide spread injustice in the world and everything wrong that is part of this matrix. Then why to liberate such type of immature sleeping consciousness, they are clearly not ready to live in such freedom, they cannot appreciate such freedom, nor they can sustain to live in such freedom. Have to go through what makes their consciousness permissive, to break down these flaws of character and that can happen with shock, with suffering, with horrible experiences that can shook one from its core and to make think and care. This is how the GF is seeing the situation according to my opinion. Some suffering have to be experienced for real, not only virtually in order to awaken the power within.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-05-05 03:40:46)

#264 2021-05-05 06:45:40

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

Robert the path back to ourselves is individually tailored. No one says that one should go exactly by the same amount of suffering and obstacles. You make yourself your own path, you are the designer of your soul growth.

Indeed, and this we can agree on: If one decides to suffer for personal growth, that is fine, though this decision should come from within and not through mind-control as it most often occurs right now (e.g. in the 5D Fed, this being their excuse to continue).

I just wanted to point out that Yazhi didn't claim the former statement of suffering being needed for personal growth but the opposite: It only one of many options to chose from, which only can get you so far anyways. Or nowhere, if the oppression and mind-control is preventing any kind of growth, as it happens on Earth right now for many. Which is one of the reasons why they promote it.

#265 2021-05-05 06:51:09

Robert369

I hope everyone knows of the ongoing preparations for worldwide Nuremberg trials ? That would be a worthy end to the ongoing madness:

Lockdown won't end until you are vaccinated

#266 2021-05-05 08:39:59

07wideeyes

We've probably all got a big bucket load of links and references by now about the plandemic. However, if you're like me, you don't know where to find a certain piece of info if you want to share it with somebody else. I have a notebook that I write references in, but still..... It's called lack of organisation.
So I'm including this link as it is a compilation of a vast amount of info all in one place. A most useful resource.
https://nojabforme.info
It looks like Gosia may be talking about Federation, cabal, and whether it's for 'the greater good' later today.

#267 2021-05-05 09:04:48

mitkobs

Robert369 wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

Robert the path back to ourselves is individually tailored. No one says that one should go exactly by the same amount of suffering and obstacles. You make yourself your own path, you are the designer of your soul growth.

Indeed, and this we can agree on: If one decides to suffer for personal growth, that is fine, though this decision should come from within and not through mind-control as it most often occurs right now (e.g. in the 5D Fed, this being their excuse to continue).

I just wanted to point out that Yazhi didn't claim the former statement of suffering being needed for personal growth but the opposite: It only one of many options to chose from, which only can get you so far anyways. Or nowhere, if the oppression and mind-control is preventing any kind of growth, as it happens on Earth right now for many. Which is one of the reasons why they promote it.

About Yazhi position read again. She is saying in my words that situation on Earth is the way it have to be, because incarnated people by their majority is making it such. Yes, they are heavily manipulated and poisoned chemically in order to control their minds. But that is not an excuse people to be what they are, like I said permissive of evil to propagate. Why I am not permissive, why you are not permissive and so many others? I am also manipulated and poisoned from childhood, but I do not turned to be permissive of evil. 
And another point to think about. We knew before incarnating what is going to be, but that did not repulsed us to plunge into such "adventure". We are here, we had agreed the terms, we knew that there is a very dangerous cabal and we knew how operate GF and still we are here.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-05-05 09:08:03)

#268 2021-05-05 11:46:04

mitkobs

Grivehn wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

Yes, they are heavily manipulated and poisoned chemically in order to control their minds. But that is not an excuse people to be what they are.

Im sorry, but did you read what you wrote? If literal mind control is not an excuse for people to allow this world to be how it is, I dont know what is.

And dont come with 'we create our own evil.' Im fairly sure nobody in 5D is capable of creating entire races of hostiles in dark space, with no prior connections to said race, to wage war upon them for a million years and exterminate or enslave them. Then mind control them to accept suffering, and enduring hell and slavery for entire lifetimes globally is needed for growth. (Yes, their growth, not ours.)

On an off-note, should probably take this elsewhere, as this forum is about Covid. Its worthy to be somewhere, just prolly not here. Imo.

I know what I am saying. The mind control is not 100% and cannot be. If the mind control is absolute there will be no real souls on this planet ever incarnating and the world will be over. It is wishful elusive mind control measures to keep people in control and to be confused about the connection with the Source. Connection with Source cannot be severed because that will end the life of the incarnation.
Then why people do not wake up, the simple answers is, because they are not ready, they do not have the experience and capacity for greater responsibility.
If the dark reptiles and supposed dark GF wanted slaves, the planet from long time ago will be by force enslaved literally and no one can do a thing about that, and no one will doubt that they are slaves. That is not the case. No one from space is attacking the human race. No one is interested in that or we are very good protected. And who else can give such perfect protection from regressive invasive maneaters, it's GF.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-05-05 11:48:47)

#269 2021-05-05 11:53:37

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

I know what I am saying.

Maybe you do know what you are saying but not where ? Grivehn's hint of...

Grivehn wrote:

On an off-note, should probably take this elsewhere, as this forum is about Covid. Its worthy to be somewhere, just prolly not here. Imo.

...was very accurate. Please let's keep this pinned key topic for the content that it is supposed to contain. Thank you !

#270 2021-05-05 12:35:09

mitkobs

Yes, sorry for the off topic, but the covid thing is a mind and chemical manipulation and the topics are connected.

#271 2021-05-05 13:09:13

Gosia
Administrator

Cool site, thanks, shared!

07wideeyes wrote:

We've probably all got a big bucket load of links and references by now about the plandemic. However, if you're like me, you don't know where to find a certain piece of info if you want to share it with somebody else. I have a notebook that I write references in, but still..... It's called lack of organisation.
So I'm including this link as it is a compilation of a vast amount of info all in one place. A most useful resource.
It looks like Gosia may be talking about Federation, cabal, and whether it's for 'the greater good' later today.

#272 2021-05-05 14:58:51

Robert369

Looking at the below medical information sheet that every doctor receives, it gets clear that all of them know that applying the Covax is ill advised and only about profits and euthanasia:

Pfizer Covax information sheet

#273 2021-05-05 15:19:38

Merri

07wideeyes wrote:

Yeah, I just finished reading and clicked on a few articles that I wasn't even aware of. Google does a great job of censoring! SO AMAZING! I'm going to send this to my family members <3 Thank you for sharing this <3

#274 2021-05-05 18:10:15

07wideeyes

Merri wrote:
07wideeyes wrote:

Yeah, I just finished reading and clicked on a few articles that I wasn't even aware of. Google does a great job of censoring! SO AMAZING! I'm going to send this to my family members <3 Thank you for sharing this <3

Hey hey! I'm delighted that this is useful. I just came across it among lots of posts on a local 'no more you-know-what' group that I'm part of. I found it unusually informative and comprehensive. Knowledge is power - it just needs for people to have the courage to dip into it!

#275 2021-05-05 23:31:24

quique

Nice forum!

1.) The issue of shedding is officially acknowledged in the German infection prevention emergency powers act:

https://www.buzer.de/21_IfSG.htm
https://www.buzer.de/gesetz/2246/a225486.htm

And by Pfizer, p. 67-69:

https://cdn.pfizer.com/pfizercom/2020-1 … ov2020.pdf

Transmission occurs by insemination, breastfeeding, inhalation and skin contact.

2). CRISPR/DREADD injections:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTtIPBPSv0U

Anything can be done with RNA vaccines, fully remote-controlled.

3.) Nano-neuroparticulate "stroke pandemic" induction agents:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUtQbriWt64 (40:00-50:00)

4.) Nanobot live attack on a spermatocyte:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/YE0fzlozPwEn

5.) A new manual to make SE9's, YST's and AT's findings more accessible to laymen and academics:

https://archive.org/details/@j_wilke_md_msee

Gosia, I must confess I love your little videos and can rarely await the next one wink

Board footer