You are not logged in.

#351 2021-07-15 10:32:51

07wideeyes

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Albert, it seems to me that it's not an either/or situation. Yes, they are continuing to roll out the programme. Yes, they are tightening the vice. Yes, there are increasing numbers of people waking up to what is going on, and taking action appropriately. And yes, the cabal and buddies know that the jig is up, but carry on regardless. If you were a rat cornered by a cat, and you knew your game was up, you wouldn't just stop and say 'OK Mr Cat, you've got me now. Here I am.' No, you would carry on fighting as if you were about to conquer the entire kingdom of cats. So apparently contradictory movements co-exist. Part of the chaos of Earth, as Aneeka put it. That's how I see it, anyhow. Speaking of Aneeka, I miss your words and your presence. I hope you come back into contact again sometime.

#352 2021-07-15 15:31:53

Albert

07wideeyes wrote:

Albert, it seems to me that it's not an either/or situation. Yes, they are continuing to roll out the programme. Yes, they are tightening the vice. Yes, there are increasing numbers of people waking up to what is going on, and taking action appropriately. And yes, the cabal and buddies know that the jig is up, but carry on regardless. If you were a rat cornered by a cat, and you knew your game was up, you wouldn't just stop and say 'OK Mr Cat, you've got me now. Here I am.'.

Well, you actually described my current thoughts about what to do when they come pounding, I mean, knocking, at my door. Like France, and other places, in the US, puppet Biden, did not hit his goal of  70% by July 4 (independence day - what an irony). So, he has stated that in the fall they will be going door to door, possibly with the military, to force/threaten the people to be injected. Since I have decided long ago that I will not be injected or be hauled off to a miserable prison camp, and essentially have no place to hide, my current intention is to fight, knowing that I cannot win, but possibly take down one or two of the collaborators. I am a peaceful person in all things but when evil appears at my door ready to take me out with overwhelming force, I will not surrender or submit.

Of course their is one difference in the above scenario vs the cabal. That difference is we are fighting to defend ourselves. The enemy is fighting for the fun of it and could easily just stop and retreat to a life of luxury since that have all been very well paid.

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing
— Edmond Burke

Last edited by Albert (2021-07-15 16:08:20)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#353 2021-07-15 18:21:36

Bigfeet_E

A very interesting development that can and probably will be used by europe top lawyer Reiner Fuellmich. I'm sure the name has come across your radar before as his team is gathering more and more evidence. Here is the FULL INTERVIEW: There is no variant... not novel... no pandemic. Dr David Martin with Reiner Fuellmich

Alot is brought to light regarding patents/'the' pathogen/the 'papaya' script/incriminating organisations/ etc. going back to the early 200X till now. This time on records that can be used as evidence. The only regret i had when viewing this deep interview was that it still doesn't touch the nature of virusses, as explained by Taygetan scientist team and certain of our Earth based scientists (Dr. Andrew Kaufman - Dr. Tom Cowen for example). Yet in this interview the fraud and fallacy has become facts instead of theory when it come to the 'conspiracy' factor of the p(l)andemic.

You might have to reload the page couple times during the interview. I had to do it 3 times. Almost felt it was allready deliberately being blocked. Using chrome browser. It's about 1:23 hour long, so pick ur time watching it when you can.

#354 2021-07-15 18:30:19

Robert369

Yes, Mr. Fuellmich is onto something there, thanks for this video. Sadly that platform is rather annoying and oftentimes not working properly, so here's a BitChute link to the same video:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/4FdvU43qOdfD/

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#355 2021-07-16 07:42:25

Bigfeet_E

Robert369 wrote:

Sadly that platform is rather annoying and oftentimes not working properly

Ah, thx for that. Came across the other one in an article. The link adress was super long, so i decided to hyperlink it instead.
Didn't think of looking it up on other platforms. Could have known it's been spread over various others aswell allready.
The bitchute one is much more managable to share, sweet.

Came across a little Kaufman presentation today about this delta variant nonsense.
The good man has a way of presenting things in a digestable fashion, for people to wrap their heads around it:
The Delta Variant - Fact, Fiction and outright Lies (Dr. Andrew Kaufman Explains) (odysee)
Shorter bitchute adress: https://www.bitchute.com/video/4H2sCxMiq2yo/

#356 2021-07-16 18:11:00

07wideeyes

Yes, thanks Bigfeet and Robert, it's a very valuable interview with Dr Martin. There's enough material there alone to bring the whole house tumbling down. It's actually the last segment of a monster presentation, over 6 hours, by Fuellmich. The first 4 hours are mainly in German, so of limited value personally! It is (or at least was - no surprise if it's been taken down) on Channel Cabal aka YTube a few days ago.

#357 2021-07-22 06:59:22

DarkOwl

Bigfeet_E wrote:

Came across a little Kaufman presentation today about this delta variant nonsense.
The good man has a way of presenting things in a digestable fashion, for people to wrap their heads around it

Kaufman is awesome and his views agree with the Taygetan's (ie. virus' are exosomes)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#358 2021-07-23 02:55:33

SenexPetrovic

Don't let them fool you, This is the real cov1d passport! (joke)
https://gab.com/NedBana/posts/106627625517223719

#359 2021-07-24 13:41:29

SenexPetrovic

Invermectin Day - Share with your doctors, family and friends

https://worldivermectinday.org/

#360 2021-07-27 22:44:02

BlueEyedHuman

Albert wrote:

Since I have decided long ago that I will not be injected or be hauled off to a miserable prison camp, and essentially have no place to hide, my current intention is to fight, knowing that I cannot win, but possibly take down one or two of the collaborators. I am a peaceful person in all things but when evil appears at my door ready to take me out with overwhelming force, I will not surrender or submit.

My sentiments exactly. In my opinion, forced papaya in the USA would be a bad idea. We have a volunteer military who all have family. Forced papaya would be an unlawful order. An unlawful order is one of the first things enlisted men are taught about. Never obey an unlawful order. Not to mention, as The Japanese Emperor stated when asked why he never sent troops to America, "In America, there is a shot gun behind every blade of grass." Then on top of that , we have many militias operating around the country with the Michigan Militia being one of the largest and oldest. Forced papaya=Bad Idea.

BlueEyedHuman

#361 2021-07-27 22:55:43

DarkOwl

Albert wrote:

Well, you actually described my current thoughts about what to do when they come pounding, I mean, knocking, at my door. Like France, and other places, in the US, puppet Biden, did not hit his goal of  70% by July 4 (independence day - what an irony). So, he has stated that in the fall they will be going door to door, possibly with the military, to force/threaten the people to be injected. Since I have decided long ago that I will not be injected or be hauled off to a miserable prison camp, and essentially have no place to hide, my current intention is to fight, knowing that I cannot win, but possibly take down one or two of the collaborators. I am a peaceful person in all things but when evil appears at my door ready to take me out with overwhelming force, I will not surrender or submit.

You might like this thread if you haven't already seen it.

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=1680

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#362 2021-07-29 03:51:27

DarkOwl

A website collating videos of vaccine injuries.
Please share far and wide.
Watch and weep.
God, what a fucking horror show sad

https://1000covidstories.com/

#363 2021-07-29 17:21:35

Merri

https://www.bitchute.com/video/aZMS3ybwH2Qy/ <-- video is interesting, but beware; it may be too bloody for some ppl. Any thoughts?

#364 2021-08-05 15:42:31

mitkobs

I think this is not posted here before. Virus is a toxicity excretion from poisoned cells and the connection with different type of radio waves including current 5G:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koyUdumNBg4

#365 2021-08-05 19:01:19

Robert369

fully vaccinated

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#366 2021-08-05 19:33:27

Bigfeet_E

Haaahahah, good one, although i can't place the face.
Someone in perticular is it ?

#367 2021-08-05 20:38:51

Vega

Hahaha big_smile

I see a Ted Cruz...

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#368 2021-08-07 16:13:45

Albert

Most of use have heard of the Nuremberg code but not everyone knows the specifics. Here it is. Cut and print this, and keep a few copies in your pocket to hand out to people that are still have some capacity for critical thinking and need to know their rights - especially #1 and #9

B09-AE71-F-D2-E5-4255-BCA0-C5582417-B1-FC.jpg

Last edited by Albert (2021-08-08 15:22:52)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#369 2021-08-08 11:13:31

Robert369

@Albert: Thank you, that is nicely written and good to share.

To explain why this is applicable: The Covax is an experimental injection and by that falls under the Nuremberg Code, which was ratified by all the countries/states of the world.

For purposes of sharing I nicefied the above document a bit, maybe someone is interested to use it:

Nuremberg Corde

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-08-08 11:23:00)

#370 2021-08-08 11:14:59

Robert369

Another means of defense against getting PCR tested or jabbed (which both are unhealthy in a similar way; use the spit test if must be !) is by using religious freedom as way out, which is working at least in those countries that still follow a minimum amount of lawfulness.

For myself, this means that I refer to being of "celtic-druidic" belief, which means believing in nature and our body being untouchable (which e.g. disallows injections, blood transfusions or organ transplants), and it e.g. allowed me to have a health insurance card without photo but also various other "avoidances". This ancient belief system is not a religion but bases on free individuals, and one can find more about this on the internet.

Alternatively here are some possibly useful documents that help with one's religious freedom as Covax defence, which are said to work (likely tailored for the US):

IMPORTANT: DOWNLOAD COVID VACCINE RELIGIOUS EXEMPTION DOCUMENTS HERE

In case those documents are removed/censored, I have them stored away on my private server.

#371 2021-08-08 12:40:02

Robert369

Here's another interesting "escape method" from the jab that is valid for the UK that just like religious reasons bases on a belief system: The "ethical vegans".

Compulsory workplace vaccination rules cannot apply to vegans

#372 2021-08-08 19:27:17

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Besides being fake the PCR test is being fazed out to a new test that 'differentiates between Sarscov2 and regular influenzas'.  How about throwing in the common cold too and then you'd have your 'case' numbers nice and high for the terrorist agenda. Third paragraph.... https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021 … RIvGER4euA

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#373 2021-08-08 23:17:36

DarkOwl

The CDC announces interment camps (concentration camps) on their website. A chilling read!

https://rumble.com/vkt58j-cdc-publishes … impri.html

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc … arian.html

#374 2021-08-08 23:24:17

DarkOwl

Professor Sir John Bell says "These vaccines are unlikely to "completely sterilize" a population"

Can't believe he said that! A serious faux pas!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMAkFKprzRQ

#375 2021-08-09 06:49:10

SenexPetrovic

This video have blown my mind, I won't say much about it to not spoil the surprise, but.. ifyou haven't seeing it, it includes.. dandan dan daannn,,
C0vid passports | BigCorps | apartheid | slavery labor | Goebbels and Hitler

Share if you please, is important that everybody know where are just heading, so fast that I can barely think it can be reversed now.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/ByKbaT79NcAJ/

Board footer