You are not logged in.

#376 2021-08-10 14:48:56

Albert
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

New indirect forced tactic - Companies will charge monthly deductions of up to $ 50 dollars to unvaccinated workers.

https://digismak.com/vaccine-against-co … d-workers/

Easy to see where this is going. $50 deduction today, $75 deduction shortly after, then $100…

Also, saw an article where some large companies will have designated floors or area separating those that take the jab from those that do not. The demons will be systematically ramping up demonization for the healthy and sane people. How long before we are pulled pit of our cars at checkpoints?

Last edited by Albert (2021-08-10 14:58:26)


“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

Offline

#377 2021-08-10 16:44:49

07wideeyes
Moderator

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Ok, this is not a very learned or high frequency response to that article you linked, Albert. (Spoiler alert.......). But, really: what a bunch of sh*t!!! Two years ago everyone would have laughed in your face if they'd been told what sort of viciousness is going down nowadays.

It occurs to me that what's going on now is precisely the same as the way that people who live with dogs train them. Dog does what you want it to do: dog gets a biscuit. Dog doesn't do what you want it to do: dog gets put out in the rain, can't have dinner, or something. Maybe if we point out to people that they are being treated exactly the same as dogs, one or two might realise the abuse that is being poured on them.

'Earth is a chaos' - Aneeka. Or as I think every time I look out the window: it's a jungle out there...

Offline

#378 2021-08-11 20:50:38

ro2778
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

German pathologist, Professor Peter Schirmacher, is not just an average pathologist. The German doctor is world-renowned in his field, honored by The Pathologist as one of the 100 most influential in the world. He is the acting chairman of the German Society of Pathology, director of the Institute of Pathology at Heidelberg University Hospital, and president of the German Association for the Study of the Liver.

In short, Dr. Schirmacher performed autopsies on 40 people who had died within two weeks of receiving a Covid jab. Of those, 30%-40% could be directly attributed to the “vaccines.”

Also he did this work as someone who believes in the benefits of vaccines and who himself has been vaccinated. Although, doubt he'll be taking the booster this Autumn!

https://noqreport.com/2021/08/04/media- … -censored/

Last edited by ro2778 (2021-08-11 20:52:28)

Offline

#379 2021-08-12 08:14:13

07wideeyes
Moderator

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Yes, Ymarsakar. Or, as I say to the woman who lives in the same house as me, when she complains about things being difficult: "Who said life was going to be easy?" Followed by the customary period of silence.....

Offline

#380 2021-08-12 22:19:19

Robert369
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

As with all the available statements about the life expectancy of jabbed people, there is a major error in the above:

The deadly graphene oxide gets naturally broken down and eliminated by our body over time, hence the constant need for refresh jabs. This can be supported via a proper way of life, change of habits and various supportive substances that actively eliminate not only graphene oxide but also most if not all other toxins.

Though obviously, avoiding WiFi 4G, 5G and other activation radiation - not only through own use but also via antenna poles - is key to this, meaning that a change of lifestyle away from radiation is even more important for jabbed people than it is for everyone else already.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#381 2021-08-12 23:51:58

Robert369
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Genoveva wrote:

It's 4000 times tougher than titanium. I don't see how the body will break it down once it gets inside the cells, but I hope you are right.

"Toughness" means very little because it only applies to a certain type of stress, and it means nothing if "measured" by fake-science that doesn't even know what matter really is: It is energy and nothing else, meaning that all matter can be modified by the right type of waves.

Now add that cells are cold-fusion reactors that can create/remove matter from/to energy at will if they're not half-dead through toxification, radiation, etc., and you might get an idea that there's more at play than fake-science - that doesn't understand how our body works anyways - wants to make us believe. This is also the secret to non-eating, which basically means that the body's cells create all the required substances from environmental energy instead of breaking down food via inefficient digestion.

Btw, I just recently have detailed out a bit on the topic of graphene oxide on my private server as reply to a question of how to protect oneself against it. Maybe I find time to post about that here too in the future.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#382 2021-08-13 09:19:18

07wideeyes
Moderator

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

I think it was ro2778 a while back wrote something like he'd heard so many predictions over the last year, he can't take them seriously. This resonates with me. I have general approaches eg graphene oxide is bad, possibly very bad, stay away from it and be aware of counter measures if needed. But when people start to come up with precise mathematical formulae about what's going to happen, I get very doubtful. Even if the maths is more-or-less correct, life is infinitely complex, with an infinite number of variables feeding into the situation to alter what happens. Conditionality, as buddhism calls it, not simple linear cause-and-effect, is closer to how the game works. I tend to agree with Ymarsakar's angle here. The human cabal needs to keep up its macho brave face, regardless of whether they're winning the war or falling to pieces. In general, they suffer from serious hubris, which is invariably a downfall. The sooner the better......

Offline

#383 2021-08-14 08:17:42

07wideeyes
Moderator

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Yes, that is a fair point, Ymarsakar. Although the sinking of a ship in the middle-of-nowhere (metaphorically speaking) requires less choreography than a global-scale multi-faceted fake pathogen story. When the pathogen tragi-comedy first broke, I took it as further evidence of the impact of non-human forces on human affairs: I could not see how anything so bizarre and grotesque could be conjured up by what I considered to be 'a human mind'. As time has passed, I have come to see that this is not necessarily so. There are plenty of precedents in various shapes and sizes for what's gone on - for example the Spanish not-flu, as you mentioned. There's been an element of mix'n match in what has erupted over the past 18 months. Additionally, once you begin to understand it, it's riddled with holes and weak points. The narrative doesn't play out consistently at all. The only thing sustaining it is the number of people continuing to go along with it. The pathogen story looks like a juggernaut from one angle; from another it's as fragile as a spring flower in a storm.

Offline

#384 2021-08-14 09:21:06

Robert369
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Ymarsakar wrote:

Spanish flu 1910s.

There's actually been a major "health disaster" every hundred years, and it is well-documented since 1620, 1720, 1820, 1920, and now 2020, and likely to have occurred before that already. And as today, most of those "many deaths" were orchestrated and mostly not related to what "they" officially called the cause, e.g. it is documented that in the 1920s most deaths occurred because of the... mask (!) enforcement.

Talking about an external influence seems right on spot, because those who were in power behind the scenes were an still are in direct contact with e.g. the GF, though other ETs have been involved on Earth in parallel to that as well - both positive and negative.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#385 2021-08-14 11:32:21

07wideeyes
Moderator

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Looked at from one perspective there are indeed victims and perpetrators. Looked at from another perspective, 'It takes two to tango'. Looked at from another perspective 'It's all a game to help souls to grow.' And there are other perspectives which, because I've only just had breakfast and got a blocked ear that prevents me from thinking very clearly, I cannot currently access......!! But the trick - and it's one of the great things I've learnt especially from Yazhi - is to see things from different perspectives simultaneously, and to recognise that they all have their own kind of validity.

Offline

#386 2021-08-14 13:41:57

Albert
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Robert369 wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

Spanish flu 1910s.

There's actually been a major "health disaster" every hundred years, and it is well-documented since 1620, 1720, 1820, 1920, and now 2020, and likely to have occurred before that already. And as today, most of those "many deaths" were orchestrated and mostly not related to what "they" officially called the cause, e.g. it is documented that in the 1920s most deaths occurred because of the... mask (!) enforcement
.


458-B96-D0-5-AC3-4830-995-E-9-AC2-EF19-FAAC.jpg

Last edited by Albert (2021-08-14 14:30:32)


“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

Offline

#387 2021-08-14 14:46:29

Robert369
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Considering that besides Covax the 5G technology is key for the plans of the Cabals, this looks like a major backlash on these bastards.

This is big even if it is aiming "only" at our children, because it obviously applies to everyone on the planet and even animals and plants. Also important is that all this happened just during the last couple of months, see the PDF: "Argued January 25, 2021" - "Decided August 13, 2021"

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-08-14 15:12:05)


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#388 2021-08-14 21:19:40

07wideeyes
Moderator

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

This is good news, Robert369: not just for the health of children, but also because it suggests that the Cabal has not completely taken over every nook and cranny of the legal system - yet. This is a vital consideration as the heavyweight lawsuits against the convid fiction get up steam - Reiner Fuellmich and others. As we know, the evidence is overwhelming about the fictional and nefarious nature of the whole thing, but it will still depend on some courts or other giving it a proper hearing.

Also interesting on the children's health website was an article about how in the USA it is the black communities who are rejecting the papaya shots more than anybody else. In effect, they will find themselves being discriminated against once more, by being refused access to restaurants, gyms, whatever. Where is Black Lives Matter when you need them? (that is a rhetorical question, by the way!). I notice a similar phenomenon in the UK. To generalise, the most compliant group is the white western European, especially the 'middle classes' if you like. Look at a bus, and you are far more likely to see unmasked black folk, or north African Muslims etc. And east Europeans. It's one of the big lies that has been sold in western Europe, that 'evil', and bad guys generally, died with Hitler and Stalin. So genocidal maniacs can be staring people in the face, but they just don't see them, because 'that sort of thing doesn't happen in our nice civilised countries'. Wrong again! But the racial/ethnic aspect is a significant one, and could cause further headaches for the cabal in trying to fully implement their agendas. Let's hope so!

Offline

#389 2021-08-15 05:07:16

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Ymarsakar wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

Spanish flu 1910s.

There's actually been a major "health disaster" every hundred years, and it is well-documented since 1620, 1720, 1820, 1920, and now 2020, and likely to have occurred before that already. And as today, most of those "many deaths" were orchestrated and mostly not related to what "they" officially called the cause, e.g. it is documented that in the 1920s most deaths occurred because of the... mask (!) enforcement.

Talking about an external influence seems right on spot, because those who were in power behind the scenes were an still are in direct contact with e.g. the GF, though other ETs have been involved on Earth in parallel to that as well - both positive and negative.

I dont see it as et involvement but as astrological influences and celestial cycles.

Based on the ra contact, diseases began occuring when humanity adopted the babylonian talisman money system of debt and credit. This energy balance is the core of the loosch farming and diseade is thus the imbalsnce of our bio energies.

Every 100 years, the world and the humans have to purge and rebalance themselves.

Those who know the secrets have used black magick rituals to forcibly manifest events to their benefit. This is because of the blood and the children. They are used as bribes to obtain the loyakty of higher powers. Higher than ets using ships and zero point weapons.

Magick is a higher tech than the federation has. This may be a little too black depressing for some people.

The feds or ets are not that... advanved in the grand scheme of thijgs in the war of good vs evil. They are about the same as human civ.

That's true. ET's aren't going to wave a wand and fix anything or do anyone's work for them, but just like humans, ET civilizations have potential and inner strength based on a lot more factors than just their tech. Taygetans and other civilizations like Urmah are interesting and impressive not because of their tech, as admittedly cool as it is, but because of their character.


righteously indignant

Offline

#390 2021-08-15 11:53:22

Robert369
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Ymarsakar wrote:

Based on the ra contact, diseases began occuring when humanity adopted the babylonian talisman money system of debt and credit. This energy balance is the core of the loosch farming and diseade is thus the imbalsnce of our bio energies.

You might want to have a look at the movie "Jupiter Ascending" that Swaruu referred to as almost entirely correct, and that also me and many others discern as true: In the movie Dracos were controlling Earth and running the loosh farming of their "Human cattle" every once a while, both in small scale (e.g. wars, pandemias) and large scale (global wipe, reset). And - just like in reality - they are/were doing this on many planets in the galaxy, because Earth is just one harvest place.

This is not only beyond "balance" (except at highest thought levels) but very so about ET involvement. And the higher GF is very well aware of this and allows things to happen - while the lower GF partially even supports/runs these "crimes against Humanity".

The good news here is that according to Kim Goguen's statements, those high level Dracos that were displayed in the movie have been removed, namely Anu, Enki, Enlil, Marduk which were the head Royals and rulers of the Draco Empire. Though it is unclear if they are just killed and replaced by another "self" of whatever means, or actually eliminated.

So yes, with these head culprits that ran most of the show on Earth for millennia removed, "only" their mind-controlled servants remain, which are the Cabals of which most are Humans that run the current infamous agendas to save themselves.

Insofar, I would agree that while in the past ETs were actively responsible for the disaster on Earth, today it is mostly Humans - albeit some of them still actively influenced from outside ETs, as the local GF is not accepting defeat of their oppression/gaming system and fights on, no matter how many GF rules they break in that process.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#391 2021-08-15 14:51:29

Vega
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Ymarsakar wrote:

Those who know the secrets have used black magick rituals to forcibly manifest events to their benefit. This is because of the blood and the children. They are used as bribes to obtain the loyakty of higher powers. Higher than ets using ships and zero point weapons.

Magick is a higher tech than the federation has. This may be a little too black depressing for some people.

The feds or ets are not that... advanved in the grand scheme of thijgs in the war of good vs evil. They are about the same as human civ.

When you say higher than ETs, which ETs are you referring to? Spiritually advanced ETs like the Taygetans, Urmahs, Andromedans, Arcturians etc are in 5D, there is no evil higher than that. Higher than 5D where these advanced ET civs are, is the 7D where there is no evil only unity.

And all those ETs are advanced spiritually in the war of good and evil and they have all the regressives under control. The Orion wars are over and also those wars happened in the higher 4D lower 5D and not in the higher 5D that all these advanced ETs that form the federation exist. Higher 5D ETs like the Taygetans are toxic to the tulpas and egregors because they are advanced civs spiritually.

And all the people saying that the tulpas can use human biosuits to infiltrate societies like the Taygetan society, simply don't understand that those ETs have telepathy and will immediately read their frequency, and their malevolent regressive intentions.

This good vs evil, million year Orion wars, maitre, tall greys opportunistic ET civs etc are just more matrix games, more matrix illusions, matrix egregors and tulpas of people inside the 5D matrix. That are only real from the pov of inside the 5D natural matrix.

Evil exists only inside the matrix, and it is valid only from the perspective of inside the matrix.

If you think that there can be real evil with any real power over real people, and real black magick that can have any real power over real people with souls, then you are not as advanced as you think.

Black magick or the tulpas have zero power over real people with souls. The real people use their own power to make those things work, because of the amnesia. From mid 5D and higher those things don't work cause you have a thinner veil and you understand this. All that regressive madness is contained in the lowest densities and created by the fears of  real people under a heavy veil. And can only exist for as long as they are maintained by those real people. Black magick cannot work without real people using their own power against themselves to make it work. Once you understand/remember that you are making the black magick work with your own power then it stops working on you.

Last edited by Vega (2021-08-15 14:57:52)


(I am still in beta so trust your own intuition and guidance about what you just read cause some of it may be bullpoop. This is a warning Iol - Vega)

"This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one." - Yazhi

Offline

#392 2021-08-15 15:40:13

Robert369
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Vega wrote:

When you say higher than ETs, which ETs are you referring to? Spiritually advanced ETs like the Taygetans, Urmahs, Andromedans, Arcturians etc are in 5D, there is no evil higher than that. Higher than 5D where these advanced ET civs are, is the 7D where there is no evil only unity.

There are quite a few misconceptions in the above:

  • ET means "Extra Terrestrial" and thus any being which is not born on Earth is an ET, which is valid across all densities.

  • There very well is evil beyond 5D, because good/evil is simply one of the many dualities that exist even in way higher densities than 5D, e.g. at minimum until 6.5D and likely even higher, though that mainly depends on what one considers "good" or "evil", as that is simply a matter of perspective and "ethical programming", because one also can "behave evil" without bloodshed.

  • A good definition for good/evil I consider "Everything that violates the free will is evil", which oftentimes simply is an agreed-on experience from a higher level.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#393 2021-08-15 16:38:53

Vega
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Robert369 wrote:
Vega wrote:

When you say higher than ETs, which ETs are you referring to? Spiritually advanced ETs like the Taygetans, Urmahs, Andromedans, Arcturians etc are in 5D, there is no evil higher than that. Higher than 5D where these advanced ET civs are, is the 7D where there is no evil only unity.

There are quite a few misconceptions in the above:

  • ET means "Extra Terrestrial" and thus any being which is not born on Earth is an ET, which is valid across all densities.

  • There very well is evil beyond 5D, because good/evil is simply one of the many dualities that exist even in way higher densities than 5D, e.g. at minimum until 6.5D and likely even higher, though that mainly depends on what one considers "good" or "evil", as that is simply a matter of perspective and "ethical programming", because one also can "behave evil" without bloodshed.

  • A good definition for good/evil I consider "Everything that violates the free will is evil", which oftentimes simply is an agreed-on experience from a higher level.

There are no misconceptions, if you pay attention to what I mean. If you read that in the context of this disclosure, it's not that difficult to understand what I am trying to say. I am not saying anything that different than what the Swaruus have said.

All the regressive ET civilizations are higher 4D, lower 5D at most. If they are regressive, then I put them in the below mid 5D densities. And I think that's how the Taygetans use Densities too. All the maitre, tall greys etc for me exist in at most up to lower 5D, they can't access higher than mid 5D, it is toxic to them and the people from mid 5D and higher already know how to not manifest those types of regressive tulpas and egreggors.

So there is no misconception based on that model. There is only misconception if you use  your own definitions, your own model of densities. I am talking using the Celsius model and you are talking using the Fahrenheit model, and that's why you think I am wrong when I say that the temperature is 24° right now and you need to correct me.

Last edited by Vega (2021-08-15 16:45:40)


(I am still in beta so trust your own intuition and guidance about what you just read cause some of it may be bullpoop. This is a warning Iol - Vega)

"This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one." - Yazhi

Offline

#394 2021-08-15 18:51:51

Robert369
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Vega wrote:

All the regressive ET civilizations are higher 4D, lower 5D at most. If they are regressive, then I put them in the below mid 5D densities. And I think that's how the Taygetans use Densities too. All the maitre, tall greys etc for me exist in at most up to lower 5D, they can't access higher than mid 5D, it is toxic to them and the people from mid 5D and higher already know how to not manifest those types of regressive tulpas and egreggors.

The low frequency personal trigger comments aside, the above is indeed what Swaruu said back then, but sadly there's more to "being regressive" than what was visible to her from her 5D view, and also the word "regressive" was never quite defined by her but just used as a general term for "evil".

Hence my clarification: "Evil" or "malevolent" is more than being "regressive" and can include non-regressive actions that violates or manipulates other people's free will while depending on an individual/collective set of ethical standards.

This means that there are many ways of being good/evil, benevolent/malevolent, regressive/progressive, etc.. and those differences are simply part of duality.

Duality doesn't end in 5D and not even in 7D, but instead as Swaruu explained cannot end before oneself stops to exist, because already to exist or not to exist is duality - which is valid for even the whole universe and the 12D beings in it, meaning that even those have a minimal set of duality.

This means that Swaruu's definition of "Regressives exist only up to lower 5D" is incomplete, just like saying "Evil only exists below 7D", and I hope that this will soon be corrected by Yazhi.

This is a good example for proving that the Earth term "Ds" or "densities" is hardly suitable to categorize free will beings who have the choice to apply duality in each and every aspect of their existence to their very own liking: Duality is a decision made in each situation/topic and nothing else, no matter if consciously or unconsciously executed.

Which is why Swaruu explains that what we call "density" is simply a frequency range. My understanding of this differs once again, though, because we have many frequencies for all aspects of our existence, and this "density frequency" is simply an average, meaning that people with the same "density frequency" still may have very different and even opposing views, as long as their average frequency is the same.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#395 2021-08-15 20:14:48

Robert369
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Below is a nice guide on how to handle an "enforced vaccination invitation" which is legally correct.

Sadly, the actual result is questionable, because in most countries where they mandate covaxxing they will just come over and ignore your letter. It is not that they care for legality anyways, because the ones who make the decisions are well aware of the situation.

In fact, I have done a similar approach in many other fake-state aka corporate criminal activities, and they simply reply trash or none at all, then proceed with "business as usual".

But yes, maybe a few lucky people can benefit from the above, as it is legally correct.

_____

If you are being forced to Vax in order to keep your job, here's a great way to handle it.

The secret is NOT to refuse it…

‘I write with regard to the matter of potential covid vaccine and my desire to be fully informed and appraised of ALL facts before going ahead.

I’d be most grateful if you could please provide the following information, in accordance with statutory legal requirements:

1. Can you please advise me of the approved legal status of any vaccine and if it is experimental?

2. Can you please provide details and assurances that the vaccine has been fully, independently and rigorously tested against control groups and the subsequent outcomes of those tests?

3. Can you please advise of the full list of contents of the vaccine I am to receive and if any are toxic to the body?

4. Can you please fully advise of all the adverse reactions associated with this vaccine since it’s introduction?

5. Can you please confirm that the vaccine you are advocating is NOT ‘experimental mRNA gene altering therapy’?

6. Can you please confirm that I will not be under any duress from yourselves as my employers, in compliance with the Nuremberg Code?

7. Can you please advise me of the likely risk of fatality, should I be unfortunate to contract Covid 19 and the likelihood of recovery?

Once I have received the above information in full and I am satisfied that there is NO threat to my health, I will be happy to accept your offer to receive the treatment, but with certain conditions - namely that:

1. You confirm that I will suffer no harm.

2. Following acceptance of this, the offer must be signed by a fully qualified doctor who will take full legal and financial responsibility for any injuries occurring to myself, and/or from any interactions by authorized personnel regarding these procedures.

3. In the event that I should have to decline the offer of vaccination, please confirm that it will not compromise my position and that I will not suffer prejudice and discrimination as a result?

I would also advise that my inalienable rights are reserved.’

The point being though, is that they CANNOT provide that information but you’ve NOT refused…

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#396 2021-08-18 18:41:53

Robert369
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Finally there's something happening in a major European country, which should enable a domino effect for the rest of Europe: **Corona measures get officially dropped in Denmark !**


Denmark Abolishes All Corona Measures

Here's an excerpt from the article:

Danish parliament recently decided in Copenhagen that all Corona measures should be ended from October 1. There will therefore no longer be a mask requirement and the test regime will be abolished. The Danes will then no longer have to provide evidence of whether they are vaccinated or unvaccinated, or whether they have tested positive or negative.
...
The official approval documents therefore show that these substances cannot interrupt the chain of infection because the people treated with them can become infected and thus be infectious. Practice also proves that people who are completely “vaccinated” become infected with the virus and even have the same viral load as “unvaccinated people” as the CDC, among others, has admitted. It is therefore clear that any Covid-19 “compulsory vaccination” actually lacks any justification.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-08-18 18:43:45)


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#397 2021-08-18 20:10:10

Vega
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Robert369 wrote:

Finally there's something happening in a major European country, which should enable a domino effect for the rest of Europe: **Corona measures get officially dropped in Denmark !**


Denmark Abolishes All Corona Measures

Here's an excerpt from the article:

Danish parliament recently decided in Copenhagen that all Corona measures should be ended from October 1. There will therefore no longer be a mask requirement and the test regime will be abolished. The Danes will then no longer have to provide evidence of whether they are vaccinated or unvaccinated, or whether they have tested positive or negative.
...
The official approval documents therefore show that these substances cannot interrupt the chain of infection because the people treated with them can become infected and thus be infectious. Practice also proves that people who are completely “vaccinated” become infected with the virus and even have the same viral load as “unvaccinated people” as the CDC, among others, has admitted. It is therefore clear that any Covid-19 “compulsory vaccination” actually lacks any justification.

I really hope that it enables a domino effect for the rest of EU cause I heard on the news a few days ago sth that made my blood boil, they were talking about that they are considering making maxinations mandatory for school students. I am only joking to make myself feel better but I joke sometimes that the cabal and the saturn feds are playing with fire cause I am thinking on buying a white wig and finding 3 regressive Alpha Dracos and ending this shitshow Game of Thrones ending style and give them their reset. Things are not going very well here in Greece so far. The official numbers are that the people that have done the first dose are at about 64% of the population.


(I am still in beta so trust your own intuition and guidance about what you just read cause some of it may be bullpoop. This is a warning Iol - Vega)

"This class of beings that are fractals of the Source, that are the Source itself from the position of each one of them, are highly scalar beings, who think on many levels and have many levels of consciousness. Not just one." - Yazhi

Offline

#398 2021-08-19 16:25:53

Albert
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Robert369 wrote:

Finally there's something happening in a major European country, which should enable a domino effect for the rest of Europe: **Corona measures get officially dropped in Denmark !**


Denmark Abolishes All Corona Measures

Here's an excerpt from the article:

Danish parliament recently decided in Copenhagen that all Corona measures should be ended from October 1. There will therefore no longer be a mask requirement and the test regime will be abolished. The Danes will then no longer have to provide evidence of whether they are vaccinated or unvaccinated, or whether they have tested positive or negative.

Great news indeed!

Meanwhile, back in the states, ….Students at Connecticut’s Quinnipiac University will be fined up to $2,275 and lose internet access if they fail to comply with the university’s COVID-19 vaccination policies… Those not in compliance by Sept. 14 will begin to face $100 weekly fines, with increases of $25 after every two weeks, up to a maximum of $200 per week. They also won’t be able to use the school’s campus network and Wi-Fi….. Students could be fined up to $2,275 in total for the fall term, ..

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_break … ElGjqxlK66


“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

Offline

#399 2021-08-19 16:29:15

Robert369
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Albert wrote:

Meanwhile, back in the states, ….Students at Connecticut’s Quinnipiac University will be fined up to $2,275 and lose internet access if they fail to comply with the university’s COVID-19 vaccination policies… Those not in compliance by Sept. 14 will begin to face $100 weekly fines, with increases of $25 after every two weeks, up to a maximum of $200 per week. They also won’t be able to use the school’s campus network and Wi-Fi….. Students could be fined up to $2,275 in total for the fall term, ..

That's crazy ! Couldn't one just stop studying until the madness is over ? Better lose some study time than one's life, right ?


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#400 2021-08-19 16:51:05

Albert
Member

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Robert369 wrote:
Albert wrote:

Meanwhile, back in the states, ….Students at Connecticut’s Quinnipiac University will be fined up to $2,275 and lose internet access if they fail to comply with the university’s COVID-19 vaccination policies… Those not in compliance by Sept. 14 will begin to face $100 weekly fines, with increases of $25 after every two weeks, up to a maximum of $200 per week. They also won’t be able to use the school’s campus network and Wi-Fi….. Students could be fined up to $2,275 in total for the fall term, ..

That's crazy ! Couldn't one just stop studying until the madness is over ? Better lose some study time than one's life, right ?

What seems just as bad is that these schools have no problem taking tuition money from unvax people - then denying them the education(?) they paid for.

Also, this is not an isolated event. From same article ….Similarly, West Virginia Wesleyan College, a private liberal arts college in West Virginia, announced earlier this month that it will fine any unvaccinated student $750. Those students also are required to wear masks while indoors, undergo weekly testing, and maintain physical distance. Any students who are diagnosed with COVID-19 and are unable to leave campus will pay another $250 fine.

Last edited by Albert (2021-08-19 16:53:03)


“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB