You are not logged in.

#26 2020-10-02 20:09:21

Robert369

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

The source of this is "apple.news" - one of the most evil cabalistic companies.
Believing cabalistic media lies isn't leading anywhere but into a matrix mindset.
Plus, flu symptoms can easily be faked by even children who don't want to go to school...

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#27 2020-10-03 00:03:37

Seeker_Ivy

NEW Development on Trump's Health

https://www.metro.us/trump-moved-to-military/

"Roughly 17 hours after he announced that he had tested positive for the coronavirus, Trump walked slowly from the White House to a waiting helicopter to be taken to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland. He wore a mask and business suit, and he did not speak to reporters."

"Trump, 74, has a mild fever, according to a source familiar with the matter. White House doctor Sean P. Conley said he is being treated with an experimental drug cocktail and is “fatigued but in good spirits."

In U.S hospitals, ICU = Intensive Care Unit. No one makes it that deep into the hospital, for a sniffle or 'a preventive measure.' Only the sickest patients get that level of medical care, which is around the clock. Something to remember.

So guys...what's your feedback on this? Please, no pumping hopium Trump's way or picking on the source links.

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2020-10-03 01:08:39)

Seeker_Ivy

#28 2020-10-03 17:47:25

Seeker_Ivy

UPDATE On Trump's Health

https://apple.news/Am1wRGJS8S2SBhsR1jF1m6w

"President Donald Trump is in a military hospital, where he will remain for days, being treated for Covid-19, a disease that’s particularly dangerous for people of his age and weight. His physician Saturday morning said he’s doing well and is fever free, but declined to say when precisely he was diagnosed, how long he expects him to be in the hospital. Asked if the president was ever on supplemental oxygen, he was evasive.
Then, minutes later, a “source familiar with the president’s health” told a White House pool reporter this: “The president’s vitals over the last 24 hours were very concerning and the next 48 hours will be critical in terms of his care. We’re still not on a clear path to a full recovery."

Additionally, he's getting worse, the experimental drugs had limited success.

Is his life hanging in the balance?? Maybe.

Seeker_Ivy

#29 2020-10-03 23:41:34

Seeker_Ivy

Hey guys, to (so far) summarize all my posts on Trump's health status; I came across this YT video that's very concise and well put together. It covers this event, but also the Cabal's greater plans from this plandemic and political theater.

Check it out;

"Your New Reality Show,"

Link: https://youtu.be/ny0ehzR3V0o

- by HighImpactTV YT channel.

Let's be extra vigilant on what's unfolding in our environment, as Cabal motto is; 'never let a good crisis go to waste.'

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2020-10-04 00:02:00)

Seeker_Ivy

#30 2020-10-08 09:07:49

Palladian

Here's a lawyer who is investigating the covid scam.

He's been involved with big cases before such as with Deutsche Bank etc

He basically needs more money. Crowd fund?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr04gHbP5MQ

#31 2020-10-08 19:14:45

Meridianwoman

It's a fabricated 'emergency'
ASSERT your opinion.
... Otherwise, those who say they're neutral about the Pandemic, are helping the oppression.

By Gary Barnett:
“I consider it to be a planned fraud by the Whitehouse to claim that Trump had contracted the Covid-19 fake virus. I just could not bring myself to write about this nefarious political manipulating in order to gain either sympathy to garner more votes, or for some other political motives.

For my readers, I will just say that I firmly believe this presidential coronavirus nonsense to be a complete scam. It is now being reported by reputable scientists and doctors that PCR testing shows 89% to 94% false positives, which makes this testing not only irrelevant, but exposes that it is almost a certainty that all tests are fraudulent. It is actually worse than stated, as this deception is known, but not reported in any mainstream for the single purpose of causing panic in order to take total control of the population, and in doing so destroy the lives and livelihoods of Americans.

Trump’s acting attempts as a Covid-19 positive patient are knowingly corrupt in my opinion, and may even backfire as this television drama plays out. ”
https://www.garydbarnett.com/whitehouse-virus-fraud/

#32 2020-10-11 22:39:47

Seeker_Ivy

THIS JUST IN! W.H.O Is doing a flip flop on the lockdowns!

Link: https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavir … 7731c3da74

"The World Health Organization has backflipped on its original COVID-19 stance after calling for world leaders to stop locking down their countries and economies. Dr. David Nabarro from the WHO appealed to world leaders yesterday, telling them to stop “using lockdowns as your primary control method” of the coronavirus. He also claimed that the only thing lockdowns achieved was poverty – with no mention of the potential lives saved. “Lockdowns just have one consequence that you must never ever belittle, and that is making poor people an awful lot poorer,” he said."

Let's spread this far and wide! Anyone who buys into this scandemic/plandemic, please show them this!

What wonderful news! big_smile big_smile

Seeker_Ivy

#33 2020-10-13 15:58:13

Robert369

Here's another interesting one on the topic, fresh from a friendly post on the Discord Channel "Taygetan Discussion", where at the Florida rally Trump says he's "immune" from COVID-19:

"I feel so powerful, I'll walk into that audience...I'll walk in there, I'll kiss everyone in that audience."
"I'll kiss the guys and the beautiful women, everybody, I'll just give ya a big fat kiss."

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/ … 76161?s=20

On my comment and indirect question of

"Now the question is how he explains this: With a super vaccine that makes immune or with Covid being a lie..."

The reply was:

"He is trying to push the idea vaccine wasn't necessary, and he got some other drug or another that apparently cured him of it in a couple days. Here in US he keeps implying vaccine will not be mandatory."

If that's true, Trump would actually dismantle the vaccination cabal "right in time". Anyone has further information on this ?

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#34 2020-10-13 22:43:22

Stan

Some interesting data about mRNK, bio chips... if not already noticed:

https://mobilednajournal.biomedcentral. … 9-8753-1-4

https://www.fda.gov/media/134922/download

https://www.clearnewswire.com/463943.html DARPA funded implantable biochip can potentially be used to deploy Moderna's mRNA vaccine

https://www.clearnewswire.com/439099.html National Institute of Health owns half of the key patents

And it all connects with what Yàzhi told... trans humanism, disconnected form Antahkarana - silver thread...

#35 2020-10-14 06:58:30

Palladian

Some useful sources of info and active people/groups on covid and other forms of control:

https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/
https://cvpandemicinvestigation.com/
https://computingforever.com/
www.youcantcatchavirus.com

#36 2020-10-17 01:15:57

Seeker_Ivy

THE MOST CRUCIAL INFORMATION ON CV-BS (Part 1)

"The CDC document is titled, “CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel.”

Buried deep in the document, on page 39, in a section titled, “Performance Characteristics,” we have this: “Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available, assays [diagnostic tests] designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA…”

The key phrase there is: “Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available…”

Every object that exists can be quantified, which is to say, measured. The use of the term “quantified” in that phrase means: the CDC has no measurable amount of the virus, because it is unavailable. THE CDC HAS NO VIRUS.

A further tip-off is the use of the word ‘isolates.” This means NO ISOLATED VIRUS IS AVAILABLE.

Another way to put it: NO ONE HAS AN ISOLATED SPECIMEN OF THE COVID-19 VIRUS.

NO ONE HAS ISOLATED THE COVID-19 VIRUS.

THEREFORE, NO ONE HAS PROVED THAT IT EXISTS.

As if this were not enough of a revelation to shock the world, the CDC goes on to say they are presenting a diagnostic PCR test to detect the virus-that-hasn’t-been-isolated…and the test is looking for RNA which is PRESUMED to come from the virus that hasn’t been proved to exist.

And using this test, the CDC and every other public health agency in the world are counting COVID cases and deaths…and governments have instituted lockdowns and economic devastation using those case and death numbers as justification.

If people believe “you have the virus but it is not available,” and you have the virus except it is buried within other material and hasn’t been extracted and purified and isolated, these people believe the moon is made of green cheese.

This is like saying. “We have the 20 trillion dollars, they are contained somewhere in our myriad accounts, we just don’t know where.” If you don’t know where, you don’t know you have the money.

“The car keys are somewhere in the house. We just don’t where.” Really? If you don’t know where, you don’t know the keys are in the house.

“The missing cruise missile is somewhere in the arsenal, we just don’t where.” No. If you don’t know where, you don’t know the missile is in the arsenal.

“The COVID-19 virus is somewhere in the material we have—we just haven’t removed it from that material. But we know what it is and we’ve identified it and we know its structure.” NO YOU DON’T. YOU ASSUME THAT.

Science is not assumptions.

“But…but…there is a study which says a few researchers in a lab isolated the virus…”

They say they did. But in July, the CDC is saying no virus is available. I guess that means trucks were not available to bring the virus from that lab to the CDC. The trucks were out of gas. It was raining. The bridge was washed out. The trucks were in the shop. Joe, the driver, couldn’t find his mask, and he didn’t want to leave home without it…

Science is not assumptions.

The pandemic is a fraud, down to the root of the poisonous tree."

Article Link: https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/10 … available/
CDC Report Link: https://www.fda.gov/media/134922/download

THIS is what we need to be sharing far and wide! big_smile big_smile

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2020-10-17 01:32:20)

Seeker_Ivy

#37 2020-10-17 01:31:41

Seeker_Ivy

THE MOST CRUCIAL INFORMATION ON CV-BS (Part 2)

"This is a follow-up to yesterday’s article, in which I exposed the fact that the CDC does not have the COVID coronavirus in its possession, because it is “unavailable.” Their word, not mine.

The CDC is admitting the virus hasn’t been isolated. In other words, its existence is unproven.

You need to realize the CDC, during its own published confession (see below), is discussing this explosive situation in the context of instructing the world how to perform the PCR test.

The test to detect a virus that isn’t there.

This would be on the order of NASA issuing a guide for navigating a fleet of ships to a planet whose existence has not been established—and the population of the whole world is going to board those ships for the voyage.

The CDC is saying: here is how you detect the virus in a human, here is the test on which we’re going to rely, here is the test on the basis of which we’re going to identify all case numbers and demand all lockdowns—except we don’t have the virus.

Why don’t they have it?

Because they can’t isolate it. That’s obvious.

If they could isolate it, they would.

Let’s not tap dance around this central fact. Let’s not make excuses for the CDC. They have a problem the size of Jupiter. It’s their problem, not ours. But they’re foisting their problem on us, in the form of a STORY ABOUT A PANDEMIC. AND ALL THE LOCKDOWNS THAT FLOW FROM THE STORY.

To say this is unacceptable is a vast understatement. The CDC is committing a crime that has no bounds.

For months, I’ve been writing about the “missing virus” and the studies that should be done to prove it exists—real-world studies that have never been done and will never be done. Now, here is the smoking gun.

I’m aware that many scientists and doctors, who are otherwise exposing the pandemic as a fraud on legitimate grounds, don’t want to touch what I’m revealing here. I would remind them that, months ago, when some of us were already exposing the PCR test as unreliable and useless and deceptive, THAT ISSUE was too hot to touch. But now it isn’t.

The issue of the existence of the SARS-CoV-2 virus may seem as if it’s too hot, but it isn’t. It’s time to launch a full-on attack. Immediately.

The truth is only bitter for those who are hiding it.

I’m also aware there are people who have been building scenarios about how the virus is “activated.” Certain frequencies wake it up, and so on. Well, the question is: WHAT VIRUS? THE ONE THAT ISN’T THERE?

Still other people would say, “Then what are all these scientists sequencing in their labs, if it’s not the virus?” Again, not our problem. They might start with a piece of RNA, and then claim, without proof, it’s part of SARS-CoV-2; and they go to work on it. They claim anything they want to. It’s not science.

If a mechanic says he has a piece of a fender from a car that has never been seen before; if he claims he knows the car exists; but he can’t show you the car; are you going to buy his story? Are you going to invest your life-savings and life-savings of your family and friends in this car he admits is “unavailable?” Are you going to invest and go broke and sit in your home and wear a mask and keep your distance from other people and close your business and declare bankruptcy? Are you going to consent to that?

Another question that arises: if the virus is missing and has never been isolated, has never been proved to exist, what are they putting in the COVID vaccine? That’s a question that should be answered by law-enforcement agencies raiding many facilities and seizing materials and finding honest scientists who will discover what is really in the COVID vaccine brews. Waiting for that to happen…the sun could go dark first. In the meantime, do you want to take the shot in the arm?

Some people have claimed there are “animal models” which prove the coronavirus exists and is harmful, because the animals become sick, when they are “injected with the virus.” This is incorrect on two counts.

First, the animal models are supposed to progress through various species, until they arrive at animals that most closely resemble humans; chimps. The animal models being cited are mice or hamsters, which are very, very low on the totem pole.

Second, what are these mice being injected with? It’s supposed to be pure virus. But instead, it’s a soup which contains all sorts of material, including chemicals. The chemicals could be causing the animals to become ill."

Article Link: https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/10 … d-exposed/

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2020-10-17 01:34:14)

Seeker_Ivy

#38 2020-10-18 01:42:11

Robert369

Some interesting details about the Covid lockdowns:

https://benjaminfulford.net/2020/10/16/ … an-leaked/

#39 2020-10-18 01:59:57

Seeker_Ivy

Robert369 wrote:

Some interesting details about the Covid lockdowns:

https://benjaminfulford.net/2020/10/16/ … an-leaked/

The Vatican working for positive?? I'm recall Yazhi and the Taygetans having often said, that the Vatican is Cabal.

Additionally, that the Pope is long dead and what people see of him is a hologram. So what is Benjamin talking about?

Also, the Dragon societies are 100% NOT to be trusted as working on the positive side, as they are just the Asian arm of the Cabal. Its also China who has implemented most of the Cabal Lock Step system of surveillance. With their newly built technological cities that will be occupied by the vaccinated and chipped people (which won't necessary be only their citizens but people from neighboring countries as well).

Again, it was Yazhi who relayed all of that to us. Including her who also said the new technological cities are empty and awaiting the new Adamas and Eveas of the 5D Federation.

Last edited by Seeker_Ivy (2020-10-18 02:23:26)

Seeker_Ivy

#40 2020-10-18 02:10:30

Robert369

Seeker_Ivy wrote:

The Vatican working for positive?? I'm sure Yazhi and the Taygetans have said often, that the Vatican is Cabal.
[...]
Also, the Dragon societies are 100% NOT to be trusted as working on the positive side, as they are just the Asian arm of the Cabal.

No need for such misinterpretation because nobody said that the Vatican is generally positive. But it currently is actively fighting against the Rothschild and vaccination cabal. To my understanding they try a limited planetary liberation and technology disclosure as to stay in at least a fraction of their power in a future world setup.

This doesn't make them good, but they are useful for the moment, just like some other not-so-positive factions out there are, and people should know what the different cabalistic players in the game are instead of just yelling "cabal". Plus, there also are other way more negative cabal factions in the game, e.g. the Zionists.

Humanity currently is benefiting from from the various cabal factions fighting each other because it will ultimately lead to all their demise, especially with further powers waiting in the background to end whatever cabal remains after they are done amongst each other.

As for the the Dragon societies, those are not a single entity as well and have rivalry and different agendas too.

Knowing what's going on is key, because only knowledge is what allows to understand the full picture (as much as possible). Sadly it is impossible to deliver all the past details about all the factions and key entities in this battle here - especially since most are not related to the topic of Covid-19.

#41 2020-10-23 10:28:01

https://benjaminfulford.net/2020/10/19/ … f-my-life/
Rockefeller, Davos, IMF, World Bank, CFR, Rothchild are responsible for the c-virus

Sir, Madam, Here is the evidence. This C virus scenario has been in preparation and under study for many years. See the 2010 Rockefeller Report.  It is not disputable, since the information comes from the official patent registers in the Netherlands and the United States. And we have all the documentation

#42 2020-10-28 21:26:13

Leon Perry

This is about, why the COVID-19 death rate is so low.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHRNvAIFSMU

#43 2020-10-29 12:26:01

Statistic bias.

#44 2020-10-29 13:21:01

Robert369

Here are some good news about a large number of scientists and doctors signing an anti-Covid declaration:

34,000 Scientists & Doctors Sign Declaration

P.S.: And yes, all statistics about Covid cases are faked because it is known that there's no working test for this fake virus. They report positives on pretty much anything, including gasoline and other crap. The numbers being wrong has even been confirmed by the respective institutions

#45 2020-10-30 08:25:21

https://needtoknow.news/2020/08/bulgari … aningless/
Bulgarian Pathology Association Says COVID-19 PCR Tests Are Scientifically Meaningless

https://youtu.be/aHRNvAIFSMU
Why is the Covid-19 Death Rate So Low?

Last edited by Tommi On The Gig (2020-10-30 08:26:12)

#46 2020-10-31 19:52:24

magicalex

Gosia wrote:

In this thread please share any important videos and information that support exposing the false pandemic. Let´s go!

with all my respects, how do you explain people die? die of what?
I know some people are ill, they have the same symptom than a flu.
the only scam, I don't believe the number of deaths, however, the virus really stars in China, there was a video from a chinese virologist who is now in the US, She also confirms this.

Last edited by magicalex (2020-10-31 20:02:09)

#47 2020-10-31 20:17:13

Robert369

magicalex wrote:

how do you explain people die? die of what?

If you claim that a virus kills people, it would be you to provide proof instead of demanding it from others.

For those who are not falling for the cabal narrative, it is known that people primarily died from 5G attacks - which's electronic chips are labeled "Covid-19" (!) - or toxification like vaccination/testing, and if not directly, then their immune system will be so ruined that the next best flu will be able to finish them off. The "Covid-19" is simply a modified weak flu virus with much less mortality than regular flu, and the symptons are 99% identical with dozens of other illnesses.

Meanwhile there's plenty of official information out even from cabalistic sources like the WHO and the virus never was isolated aka never was found, and that hence no test ever has been able to get created. Instead, the patents for today's tests clearly state that they are giving plenty of false positives and for what reason.

In addition it has been explained in one of Gosia's videos what a virus really is: Nothing that can kill a body because it is not an organism but only a message. And only a weakened body will due from panic due to "bad messages".

As for demanding links: Much proof is in this thread or in linked other sources. But being offensive without having seen/understood them is never clever.

I hope that this clears up a few things about Covid being a lie. If not, please try not to convince anyone here from the opposite.

#48 2020-11-01 15:07:43

magicalex

Robert369 wrote:

If you claim that a virus kills people, it would be you to provide proof instead of demanding it from others.

here is the evidence from a doctor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J0d59dd-qM

For those who are not falling for the cabal narrative, it is known that people primarily died from 5G attacks - which's electronic chips are labeled "Covid-19" (!) - or toxification like vaccination/testing, and if not directly, then their immune system will be so ruined that the next best flu will be able to finish them off. The "Covid-19" is simply a modified weak flu virus with much less mortality than regular flu, and the symptons are 99% identical with dozens of other illnesses.

bla bla, you can't back up besides cosmic agency videos.

also, you're wrong 5G is not everywhere, only some parts of Euro, US, and some Asian countries use it.

Meanwhile there's plenty of official information out even from cabalistic sources like the WHO and the virus never was isolated aka never was found, and that hence no test ever has been able to get created. Instead, the patents for today's tests clearly state that they are giving plenty of false positives and for what reason.

you said earlier CAbal was behind it, I can see you did  some good research about WHO, and you believe what they say about the virus !

In addition it has been explained in one of Gosia's videos what a virus really is: Nothing that can kill a body because it is not an organism but only a message. And only a weakened body will due from panic due to "bad messages".

as much as I believe her story about Swaruu, unless she can provide with scientific proof?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Lq3_rsBJ9w

and this Virologist  lies about virus from Wuhan lab?

Have fun

#49 2020-11-01 15:15:24

Robert369

Believing fake-science never helped anyone except the system. As if a regular system "virologist" knows what as virus is anyways: This knowledge about a virus not being an entity but only a message DOES exist in the fake-science system but is suppressed like most other things. Your claim is like "Free Energy cannot exist because it doesn't exist in the system".

As for Wuhan, it is publicly known (to those checking proper sources, of course) that there was a 5G mass murder attack which afterwards was afterwards covered by the fake-virus created in that infamous lab which is owned by a US Rothschild company and its content managed by Bill Gates. Well, in fact the virus was not fake at first but had almost no effect due to the "100th ape" effect.

Here you see "Globalism" and "Free Economy" being perfectly abused by installing devices and companies for what they were installed for by the Rothschild: To take over and/or destroy countries. (Not to name banks, governments, and much more - but that's a different story)

#50 2020-11-01 18:57:16

magicalex

I'm aware Uncle Bill was behind the wuhan lab, WHO etc
but I'd like you to provide with some links with what you said ?

Board footer