You are not logged in.

#601 2022-02-05 00:56:54

DarkOwl

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

NZ doctor Matt Shelton shares his experience of seeing the nano-tech found in the Pzizer vax with his own eyes, with NZ lawyer Sue Grey.
A powerful short clip.

https://rumble.com/vtlt4q-undeclared-na … so-fo.html

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#602 2022-02-05 20:39:01

MX_QI

I feel like the 5g rollout is something to closely pay attention to when countries are suddenly backing off vaxx mandates and restrictions.

A comment from another site:

"Oh friend I have a theory...in most places a large percentage of the population has had the vax and a lot boosted too. My theory is they'll amp up 5g and as these folks start to connect to the internet of things there will be a mass die off. At that point, the governments will step back in shouting we told u so and that they should've never backed off. They will come back 10xs harder with a target focus on the unvaxxed as we will be deemed the cause of the vaxxed deaths. It's a classical problem, reaction, solution. Where they supply all three and call for everyone else to go along. I'll tell u what I'm waiting for is the vaxxed to turn on the unvaxxed. It is coming friend! Mainstream has been doing their due diligence to cause a great divide."

In my opinion it wouldn't make sense to start the blame game for everyone not taking the vaxx considering that vaxxed people will likely die at this 5g activation and anybody who are at least waking up slightly knows that the vaccinated are more prone to getting sick than everybody else.

Last edited by MX_QI (2022-02-05 20:39:40)

#603 2022-02-05 21:11:49

Happy

MX_QI wrote:

In my opinion it wouldn't make sense to start the blame game [...]

You're onto something here. But what you quoted present a somewhat mechanistic understanding of human nature, as I see it. Question: Would you cease to be empathic if you knew you would die in three months? Do you cease to be human merely because you're jabbed?

What most people don't understand that the three last months in one's life are the most important. Why? Because that's when we come to terms with the experience. Minerva talked about this in Gosia's latest video: What is important is what we take with us from our experiences in life. And I think this is a very deep knowledge within us all; we all know why.

It is also the very reason why I personally refuse to see these times as an end of humanity. I am actually optimistic, even if that's not really the right word. Because the approach of your mentioned "problem, reaction, solution" is dependent on that mechanistic approach. But... we were never really machines, were we...?

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#604 2022-02-07 01:50:07

Robert369

Here's a pretty profound summary of what Covid and the vax are about, and as per the BitChute link it was already released on 2021-12-28. There are a couple of further effects of the vax, but those are comparably neglectable.

RICARDO DELGADO - ''ALL JABS TESTED FOUND TO CONTAIN NANOROUTERS''

Since the given information is well researched and summarized, I strongly suggest to share the link far and wide, so people finally stop taking the jab and avoid radiation of all sorts (especially 4+5G) while changing to a healthy lifestyle as to re-enable their immune system.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#605 2022-02-08 02:57:32

DarkOwl

Screen-Shot-2022-02-08-at-3-56-45-PM.png

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#606 2022-02-08 03:53:43

DarkOwl

This is a superb two part presentation on 5G and the vax by Hope and Tivon on SGT Report.
Very well researched!

Part One:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/iICX5ZNTZfuF/

Part Two:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/v2L9y1Pb3uxu/

Show notes:
https://www.ftwproject.com/orgonite-blo … abs/ref/6/

#607 2022-02-09 21:17:40

Robert369

So they're trying to invent lots of sheepish non-science nonsense to justify the vaxx deaths:

unknown.png

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#608 2022-02-10 05:55:38

Dablin

I should have known hard work would kill me.

#609 2022-02-10 09:33:20

07wideeyes

Dablin wrote:

Ha ha! Me too! It seems that 'they' are coming up with long lists of things that are likely to give you heart attacks. Cold weather, how weather, too much porridge for breakfast, I don't know, but the list is growing by the day. Once more we have to ask the question: will large numbers of people finally see the obvious, that's staring them in the face, mocking them? I mean, the mainstream (as far as I know, I don't visit there, only through other people's links) is becoming more ludicrous by the day. The narrative is begging to be discovered....

#610 2022-02-10 14:12:40

Robert369

Dablin wrote:

What they omit is that all their "alleged deadly activities" only are valid for vaxxed people, as an increased blood pressure causes blood clotting and can have fatal results. So... not, it's not the work but the vaxx.

#611 2022-02-10 14:22:29

Robert369

Sekhmet wrote:

Shedding of toxins on top of it. All people are affected, both vaxed and unvaxed.

While it exists, the shedding isn't as bad as fear-mongering makes you believe, and it can be countered actively e.g. using H2O2, CDS/MMS, vitamin C or simply avoiding close-ups with masses of jabbed people for a prolonged time.

Here we go about "being mindful" again and taking self-responsibility including informing oneself properly, instead of giving in to the panic spreading that energetically feeds the Cabals and disables people from thinking and acting properly.

So, not "all people are affected" but only those who are blind and inactive in regards to managing an easily solvable problem. Consider it a test for consciousness-awareness and self-responsibility---

#612 2022-02-11 19:30:31

07wideeyes

For anybody wishing to follow the fantasy circus in the UK:
https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2022/02/10/me … -humanity/

#613 2022-02-11 21:07:35

DarkOwl

07wideeyes wrote:

A circus alright and theatre of the absurd!
"Heart attack: Does fluffing pillows increase the risk?" LOL

#614 2022-02-11 22:43:58

Robert369

07wideeyes wrote:

Thank you for this well done article !

I would like to comment on the content of this article that from a higher viewpoint this is exactly what is needed on our planet  at this time:

Presenting absolutely ridiculous explanations that everyone with a soul will notice to be nonsensical, by that helping them to wake up, while the soulless drones will continue to follow them and accept that death from random activities is "normal".

Remember: We still are in the process of separating the awakenable ones from the non-awakenables. And since proper information methods only have had limited success, there now are "funny measures" required that cause even more people to think and then wake up.

#615 2022-02-12 09:16:22

07wideeyes

Yes, there is something in what you are saying, Robert. Anybody with two brain cells on active duty, as David Icke puts it, would see that this was totally ridiculous, the work of a dark jester, maybe. There is also the aspect (possibly) of the cabal being at the end of its tether in trying to convince people even vaguely rationally, so it is resorting to the most absurd notions.

#616 2022-02-13 09:44:04

Tyndlar

I’ve recently seen on British news about what may be a new pandemic, they call it Lassa fever, but the symptoms look more like they would be the build up from the vaccine side effects. Some of which are hemorrhage and a lot of blood disease etc.

They are slowly dripping it into the media here, as well as the media lying about Ukraine etc maybe it’s time to block the news and media and never look at it again..

#617 2022-02-13 10:27:46

07wideeyes

Tyndlar wrote:

I’ve recently seen on British news about what may be a new pandemic, they call it Lassa fever, but the symptoms look more like they would be the build up from the vaccine side effects. Some of which are hemorrhage and a lot of blood disease etc.

They are slowly dripping it into the media here, as well as the media lying about Ukraine etc maybe it’s time to block the news and media and never look at it again..

I haven't looked at the mainstream 'news' (let's check the meaning of that word in a dictionary....) for two years, since I realised they were trying to make me afraid, and weren't giving me proper information at all. I only know what they might be saying by occasionally looking at headlines when I go into shops, or when somebody posts a piece in a place like this forum, where we actually try to find truth. Relying on non-mainstream sites (and those are carefully selected by me, since there is plenty of misinformation in the 'alternative world' too) I feel better informed than ever in my life. You can let go of the 'mainstream' completely and feel free!

Yes, not just lassa fever. A new Aids pandemic as well, and other stuff as well. It's so transparent that it's an attempted cover-up job of papaya harms. As Robert369 pointed out recently, the ridiculous nature of it can only serve to wake more people up. And those who do not have it in them to wake up will simply remain asleep.....

#618 2022-02-13 12:58:06

Tyndlar

I can’t help the feeling of, everyone’s reaction to this pandemic was expected and orchestrated in some way, or that we have to be careful of the cabal tipping us over under our noses in some way.

I see some hints at a message today, just things I have noticed… the message was “remaining calm in situations, calmness is very powerful”

Another one was to stop watching the TV and mainstream news, or even any news at all, you do not know who to trust on these. It’s all a direction of what they want you to see, a manipulative device. Let go of everything that was ever taught to you about reality and let go of fear…

Our reactions mean a lot to the future. No negative reactions…

Be yourself even if others think your crazy lol

That’s all I feel inside me and see messages portraying this. It isn’t easy to follow though..

I know after all of this, when our lives here end, the only thing important was how we reacted to each other, nothing else matters…

#619 2022-02-13 13:05:07

Robert369

Tyndlar wrote:

...everyone’s reaction to this pandemic was expected and orchestrated in some way...

This is surely is valid for the mind-controlled, indoctrinated and otherwise programmed portions of the population, but for sure not everyone as you write it.

In fact, truly awakened people will always make own decisions which usually are based on "better knowledge" (e.g. other than the mainstream and fake-science lies) and thus are the nemesis of the Cabals.

Hence gathering knowledge and by that understanding is key to fight the Cabals, because if nobody was programmed into believing cabalistic lies, the whole plandemic would never have started off but instead the culprits beheaded within a blink of an eye.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-02-13 18:48:07)

#620 2022-02-13 13:13:09

07wideeyes

Yes, Robert, that's it for me. The cabal can orchestrate and manipulate as much as they can, but there are things outside their control. That is to say the less programmed and unprogrammable magnificent beings who are connected to Source, Higher Self, more expanded realities in general. By definition we are outside their control, since they cannot properly simulate creative spontaneous genius! I'm sure they try hard to do so, and will have software to try and do it. But in the end they cannot do it: our expanded consciousness is beyond them - which is why they are the sad and sorry beings that they are. This is one of the big lessons for us all, and is the foundation of great empowerment.

#621 2022-02-13 14:31:41

Tyndlar

What if true reality is outside of the internet and TV? And everything online and on TV is all cabal in a complexity of ways? The manipulation is to make you think you are thinking for yourself when with these two tools in mind always, you are not until you can let them both go? Just a thought I’ve began to think.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2022-02-13 14:36:44)

#622 2022-02-13 23:14:33

07wideeyes

For sure true reality is outside of the internet and TV! That's how I see things, anyway. They are tools at best, nothing more. To gain access to true reality requires us to hone our faculties of intuition, direct connection with our higher selves and with Source. Also, it seems to me that cabal has infiltrated many many things, including probably all TV and more on the internet than we generally realise. But 'infiltration' is not the same as 'control'. So many phenomena manifest a rather complex situation.

#623 2022-02-14 08:52:18

DarkOwl

I remarked to my girlfriend the other day that now that most of the people likely to get jabbed have had it, the loosh farmers could have a field day scaring the living crap out of them by letting them know what they've done.

Comedian Heather McDonald collapsing on stage after bragging about being jabbed could be a case in point. The whole thing seemed staged. She posted the vid to Instagram with the message:
“When you faint on stage after you brag about being vaccinated.”
An unusual statement unless you wanted to seed the idea that the 'faint' and the jab might be connected.

Hugo Talks is inclined to think this is staged also.
https://odysee.com/@hugotalks:8/COMEDIA … ockdown2:e

#624 2022-02-14 10:05:44

07wideeyes

That is a very perceptive comment, Dark Owl. As is often the case....!!!! Keep well and strong 'down there' (Is there any logic to regarding NZ as 'down there' and Sweden as 'up there'? Or is it just a linguistic convention? And does it matter very much anyway?)  xx

#625 2022-02-14 15:35:31

DarkOwl wrote:

Comedian Heather McDonald collapsing on stage after bragging about being jabbed could be a case in point. The whole thing seemed staged. She posted the vid to Instagram with the message:
“When you faint on stage after you brag about being vaccinated.”
An unusual statement unless you wanted to seed the idea that the 'faint' and the jab might be connected.

Hugo Talks is inclined to think this is staged also.
https://odysee.com/@hugotalks:8/COMEDIA … ockdown2:e

I'm also inclined to think it was staged. This is easily the most noteworthy thing McDonald has ever done, on stage or off. In the states, she's barely known and really only for being a hanger on in Chelsea Handler's entourage. I've seen photos of Handler on Epstein's island and it was no surprise. Handler makes it abundantly clear which side she plays for just with the 'jokes' she tells. I could easily see McDonald agreeing to such a stunt to prove herself and boost her profile. As long as I have been aware of her, she's been desperate for fame and made no attempt to hide it.

The road appears when you need it.

Board footer