You are not logged in.

#601 2022-02-01 08:57:49

DarkOwl

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Startling new images of the Pfizer vaccine under microscopy from a NZ lab.

https://archive.fo/2022.01.29-225016/ht … the-shots/

feeling owl-sley

#602 2022-02-01 15:22:31

Robert369

Enforced vaxxing - history repeats; or not, this time !

unknown.png

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-02-01 15:23:17)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#603 2022-02-01 21:20:10

Tyndlar

Vaccine mandates is on Hold for NHS staff in England, the official mandate halt will be on Monday!

Still we should not stand down, there will always be a challenge, keep aware.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2022-02-02 16:43:55)

#604 2022-02-01 21:25:10

Robert369

Tyndlar wrote:

Still we should not stand down, there will always be a challenge, keep aware.

Not only that: The Covid madness was just the current step of their plan. We better be prepared for what's to come next, so we can prevent their intended result.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#605 2022-02-02 16:07:17

Albert

Short video about graphene oxide - worth a watch if unfamiliar. Also worth passing along to help people wake up

https://futurenews.news/watch?id=61f94e … 3301c16f51

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#606 2022-02-02 16:41:26

Tyndlar

Robert,

Yes, they are doing a few things under our noses right now. Here in England they are suspiciously trying to make changes to the Human Rights Act, there is a very complex and off putting form they made for people to respond to it and answer a hell of a lot of questions, but it seems made to be off putting.

Keep a look out for small things in the distance that the news doesn’t pay any or much attention to at all.

Apparently they are starting to try and get everyone worried about Russia and Ukraine, though I’ve seen people in Ukraine saying it isn’t as bad as America and England are making it out to be. Never trust the media, never listen to hear say… witnessing everything is proof enough and not what’s witnessed on TV.

They want to put graphene oxide into more things have you noticed? Making out that it’s the greatest thing ever..

#607 2022-02-03 16:32:59

Robert369

Someone on the Cosmic Agency Free Chat Telegram channel made a short summary of Robert’s recent video on the topic of this year’s trucker event.

_
MTH, [03.02.22 15:58]
I know this is an English Channel. But I thought this was important to share because I don’t know whether this will be translated to English or not. For those who speak Spanish. Start at the min mark 8:11.

https://youtu.be/nMH11anKFSk?t=491

MTH, [03.02.22 16:10]
Here is the summary of the video in Spanish:

Controlled dissent detected. The convoy was organized by the CIA. Everything was planned since the beginning of the pandemic. Yázhi detected that this is even in the cards of the game “Illuminati”.

Robert asks: “What is the purpose of organizing these truckers?”

Athena responds: “The theory, which is not just ours, is that it could be to create a scenario of food and supply shortages in the United States and Canada.”

But something to make it very clear here is that the truckers are good people. They are not saying they are not. They are good people who are tired of everything that has been happening. Nevertheless, they are being used, as we always are.

MTH, [03.02.22 16:25]
They want to do this in other countries as well. To bring shortages everywhere. It apparently brings positive things. But things are not as they seem. At what cost? The cost of the people? It brings suffering and supply shortages and this is the end goal since the beginning of the pandemic. They had this planned.

With that being said, I am not saying this cannot bring positive things. But very unlikely since this is a controlled dissident, being organized by the very CIA. And this movement is spreading to other countries as well. Like Germany and other European countries.

It is suspicious that they the truckers are being allowed to organize themselves in this level. Without any resistance. Think about that.

#608 2022-02-03 22:25:42

DarkOwl

New film by Andrew Kaufman called TERRAIN livestreaming Feb 5th and 12th, 2022

TERRAIN exposes the tyrannical world pandemic hoax, built upon the flawed model of illness and disease known as Germ Theory. This Two-part documentary explores Terrain Theory, a model for health that works in symbiosis with nature to promote wellness and healing free of a corrupt and flawed medical paradigm.

https://terrainthefilm.com/

feeling owl-sley

#609 2022-02-03 22:43:50

Albert

DarkOwl wrote:

New film by Andrew Kaufman called TERRAIN livestreaming Feb 5th and 12th, 2022

TERRAIN exposes the tyrannical world pandemic hoax, built upon the flawed model of illness and disease known as Germ Theory. This Two-part documentary explores Terrain Theory, a model for health that works in symbiosis with nature to promote wellness and healing free of a corrupt and flawed medical paradigm.

https://terrainthefilm.com/

Dr Kaufman was the one of the first people, almost two years ago, that properly explained this to me. Dr Shiva was another one.

Here is another couple, doctors, that have been researching this topic, “what really makes you ill” for years. They have a book out, lots of great articles on their site, which include interviews with Dr Kaufman https://whatreallymakesyouill.com/

DB7-EE561-131-D-4037-B1-DB-4376653-D25-BC.png

Last edited by Albert (2022-02-03 22:45:22)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#610 2022-02-04 10:05:57

Gosia
Administrator

Everything is always translated into English, as I always say. Whatever is not in English, and Robert does it, it´s nothing of great relevance, or will be done at a later time as I have two channels to run, so its time consuming. Patience, everyone. Otherwise information can be translated wrongly if you let Google do the job.

Robert369 wrote:

Someone on the Cosmic Agency Free Chat Telegram channel made a short summary of Robert’s recent video on the topic of this year’s trucker event.

_
MTH, [03.02.22 15:58]
I know this is an English Channel. But I thought this was important to share because I don’t know whether this will be translated to English or not. For those who speak Spanish. Start at the min mark 8:11.

https://youtu.be/nMH11anKFSk?t=491

MTH, [03.02.22 16:10]
Here is the summary of the video in Spanish:

Controlled dissent detected. The convoy was organized by the CIA. Everything was planned since the beginning of the pandemic. Yázhi detected that this is even in the cards of the game “Illuminati”.

Robert asks: “What is the purpose of organizing these truckers?”

Athena responds: “The theory, which is not just ours, is that it could be to create a scenario of food and supply shortages in the United States and Canada.”

But something to make it very clear here is that the truckers are good people. They are not saying they are not. They are good people who are tired of everything that has been happening. Nevertheless, they are being used, as we always are.

MTH, [03.02.22 16:25]
They want to do this in other countries as well. To bring shortages everywhere. It apparently brings positive things. But things are not as they seem. At what cost? The cost of the people? It brings suffering and supply shortages and this is the end goal since the beginning of the pandemic. They had this planned.

With that being said, I am not saying this cannot bring positive things. But very unlikely since this is a controlled dissident, being organized by the very CIA. And this movement is spreading to other countries as well. Like Germany and other European countries.

It is suspicious that they the truckers are being allowed to organize themselves in this level. Without any resistance. Think about that.

#611 2022-02-05 00:56:22

DarkOwl

Gosia wrote:

Everything is always translated into English, as I always say. Whatever is not in English, and Robert does it, it´s nothing of great relevance, or will be done at a later time as I have two channels to run, so its time consuming. Patience, everyone. Otherwise information can be translated wrongly if you let Google do the job.

Yes good point Gosia. In this particular instance the translation was terrible.

feeling owl-sley

#612 2022-02-05 00:56:54

DarkOwl

NZ doctor Matt Shelton shares his experience of seeing the nano-tech found in the Pzizer vax with his own eyes, with NZ lawyer Sue Grey.
A powerful short clip.

https://rumble.com/vtlt4q-undeclared-na … so-fo.html

feeling owl-sley

#613 2022-02-05 20:39:01

MX_QI

I feel like the 5g rollout is something to closely pay attention to when countries are suddenly backing off vaxx mandates and restrictions.

A comment from another site:

"Oh friend I have a theory...in most places a large percentage of the population has had the vax and a lot boosted too. My theory is they'll amp up 5g and as these folks start to connect to the internet of things there will be a mass die off. At that point, the governments will step back in shouting we told u so and that they should've never backed off. They will come back 10xs harder with a target focus on the unvaxxed as we will be deemed the cause of the vaxxed deaths. It's a classical problem, reaction, solution. Where they supply all three and call for everyone else to go along. I'll tell u what I'm waiting for is the vaxxed to turn on the unvaxxed. It is coming friend! Mainstream has been doing their due diligence to cause a great divide."

In my opinion it wouldn't make sense to start the blame game for everyone not taking the vaxx considering that vaxxed people will likely die at this 5g activation and anybody who are at least waking up slightly knows that the vaccinated are more prone to getting sick than everybody else.

Last edited by MX_QI (2022-02-05 20:39:40)

#614 2022-02-05 21:11:49

Happy

MX_QI wrote:

In my opinion it wouldn't make sense to start the blame game [...]

You're onto something here. But what you quoted present a somewhat mechanistic understanding of human nature, as I see it. Question: Would you cease to be empathic if you knew you would die in three months? Do you cease to be human merely because you're jabbed?

What most people don't understand that the three last months in one's life are the most important. Why? Because that's when we come to terms with the experience. Minerva talked about this in Gosia's latest video: What is important is what we take with us from our experiences in life. And I think this is a very deep knowledge within us all; we all know why.

It is also the very reason why I personally refuse to see these times as an end of humanity. I am actually optimistic, even if that's not really the right word. Because the approach of your mentioned "problem, reaction, solution" is dependent on that mechanistic approach. But... we were never really machines, were we...?

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#615 2022-02-07 01:50:07

Robert369

Here's a pretty profound summary of what Covid and the vax are about, and as per the BitChute link it was already released on 2021-12-28. There are a couple of further effects of the vax, but those are comparably neglectable.

RICARDO DELGADO - ''ALL JABS TESTED FOUND TO CONTAIN NANOROUTERS''

Since the given information is well researched and summarized, I strongly suggest to share the link far and wide, so people finally stop taking the jab and avoid radiation of all sorts (especially 4+5G) while changing to a healthy lifestyle as to re-enable their immune system.

#616 2022-02-08 02:57:32

DarkOwl

Screen-Shot-2022-02-08-at-3-56-45-PM.png

feeling owl-sley

#617 2022-02-08 03:53:43

DarkOwl

This is a superb two part presentation on 5G and the vax by Hope and Tivon on SGT Report.
Very well researched!

Part One:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/iICX5ZNTZfuF/

Part Two:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/v2L9y1Pb3uxu/

Show notes:
https://www.ftwproject.com/orgonite-blo … abs/ref/6/

feeling owl-sley

#618 2022-02-09 21:17:40

Robert369

So they're trying to invent lots of sheepish non-science nonsense to justify the vaxx deaths:

unknown.png

#619 2022-02-10 05:55:38

Dablin

I should have known hard work would kill me.

#620 2022-02-10 09:33:20

07wideeyes

Dablin wrote:

Ha ha! Me too! It seems that 'they' are coming up with long lists of things that are likely to give you heart attacks. Cold weather, how weather, too much porridge for breakfast, I don't know, but the list is growing by the day. Once more we have to ask the question: will large numbers of people finally see the obvious, that's staring them in the face, mocking them? I mean, the mainstream (as far as I know, I don't visit there, only through other people's links) is becoming more ludicrous by the day. The narrative is begging to be discovered....

#621 2022-02-10 14:12:40

Robert369

Dablin wrote:

What they omit is that all their "alleged deadly activities" only are valid for vaxxed people, as an increased blood pressure causes blood clotting and can have fatal results. So... not, it's not the work but the vaxx.

#622 2022-02-10 14:22:29

Robert369

Sekhmet wrote:

Shedding of toxins on top of it. All people are affected, both vaxed and unvaxed.

While it exists, the shedding isn't as bad as fear-mongering makes you believe, and it can be countered actively e.g. using H2O2, CDS/MMS, vitamin C or simply avoiding close-ups with masses of jabbed people for a prolonged time.

Here we go about "being mindful" again and taking self-responsibility including informing oneself properly, instead of giving in to the panic spreading that energetically feeds the Cabals and disables people from thinking and acting properly.

So, not "all people are affected" but only those who are blind and inactive in regards to managing an easily solvable problem. Consider it a test for consciousness-awareness and self-responsibility---

#623 2022-02-11 19:30:31

07wideeyes

For anybody wishing to follow the fantasy circus in the UK:
https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2022/02/10/me … -humanity/

#624 2022-02-11 21:07:35

DarkOwl

07wideeyes wrote:

A circus alright and theatre of the absurd!
"Heart attack: Does fluffing pillows increase the risk?" LOL

feeling owl-sley

#625 2022-02-11 22:43:58

Robert369

07wideeyes wrote:

Thank you for this well done article !

I would like to comment on the content of this article that from a higher viewpoint this is exactly what is needed on our planet  at this time:

Presenting absolutely ridiculous explanations that everyone with a soul will notice to be nonsensical, by that helping them to wake up, while the soulless drones will continue to follow them and accept that death from random activities is "normal".

Remember: We still are in the process of separating the awakenable ones from the non-awakenables. And since proper information methods only have had limited success, there now are "funny measures" required that cause even more people to think and then wake up.

Board footer