You are not logged in.

#901 2023-06-25 23:17:29

okcs

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Dr Mercola always recommends taking magnesium-L  Threonate with higher doses of vitamin D because ingesting vitamin D orally (as opposed to getting it naturally from the sun) can lower your magnesium levels. I take 1500 mg magnesium-L Threonate for every 5000 IU vitamin D I take.

#902 2023-06-26 04:07:44

okcs

Every Sunday night family and friends meets at my dad's house for dinner. I brought my microscope. I was able to examine the blood of 6 people, ages ranging from teens, twenties, thirties, and seventies. All were unvaxxed but had extensive interaction with the vaxxed including living in the same household as the vaxxed, having a vaxxed girlfriend, etc. The blood of all of them looked identical to the blood on the first picture of Ana Mihalcea's post she made on June 19, 2023. I would rate all of them as a 10, same as mine when I first looked at it. My blood looked about like a 6, it had certainly gone down since this morning when it was a 3. My blood was the only blood that had any free-floating blood cells that did not seem magnetically attracted to the other blood cells, but I didn't have very many of them.

Salt Lake City, Utah area.

#903 2023-06-26 13:11:48

okcs

I checked my blood this morning, and it was back to "normal" now just as clotted as all the blood I saw last night.

#904 2023-06-26 17:02:24

Tecumseh

https://photos.app.goo.gl/W4bfE4BQqg7D3e8R7

https://muse.ai/v/ShX1EJf-Pierre-Gilber … etic-field

Boy do they hate this guy!

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-06-26 17:12:58)

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#905 2023-06-26 17:40:34

StarDeity
Banned

okcs wrote:

I checked my blood this morning, and it was back to "normal" now just as clotted as all the blood I saw last night.

Could dehydration make it seem more "clotted" than well hydrated?

Also, how did the color of the blood look like? As in bright red or like darker red?

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-06-26 17:41:03)

#906 2023-06-27 00:25:49

okcs

StarDeity wrote:
okcs wrote:

Also, how did the color of the blood look like? As in bright red or like darker red?

It looked like the top picture on the following post:

https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.com/p … nated-live

I drank so much water my urine was crystal clear. All the samples from the ten people resembled that. 7 were identical, one was worse, one was a little better, and one was way better.  Rouleaux structures in all of them.
A year ago I did the exact same procedure with the exact same equipment and I checked my blood and the blood of one of my sons, and there were no rouleaux formations, and the blood did not stick together like it was magnetized. It was beautiful and perfect like the following picture:

https://www.amazon.com/Human-Blood-Slid … B005XCVMZ2

The color in the blood from the ten people was normal as far as I could tell, red to pink.

Last edited by okcs (2023-06-27 00:27:46)

#907 2023-06-27 00:58:24

StarDeity
Banned

okcs wrote:
StarDeity wrote:
okcs wrote:

I drank so much water my urine was crystal clear. All the samples from the ten people resembled that. 7 were identical, one was worse, one was a little better, and one was way better.  Rouleaux structures in all of them.
A year ago I did the exact same procedure with the exact same equipment and I checked my blood and the blood of one of my sons, and there were no rouleaux formations, and the blood did not stick together like it was magnetized. It was beautiful and perfect like the following picture:

The color in the blood from the ten people was normal as far as I could tell, red to pink.

Wow,I see...

Do you live with jabbed ppl and/or are around them often?

Do you eat organic or processed foods..?

#908 2023-06-27 04:19:40

okcs

StarDeity wrote:
okcs wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Wow,I see...

Do you live with jabbed ppl and/or are around them often?

Do you eat organic or processed foods..?

I eat very little processed food in my family. Less than anyone I know personally. I always buy organic. I am around jabbed people less than anyone I know. I generally do not let them in my house, and there are none in the building I work at. The most exposure I get to jabbed people is usually the one hour a week I spend in stores.  And now, there is no difference between what my blood looks like and what the blood looks like in my unawake relatives who live with vaxxed people.

#909 2023-06-27 15:18:57

Ariya

okcs wrote:

I eat very little processed food in my family. Less than anyone I know personally. I always buy organic. I am around jabbed people less than anyone I know. I generally do not let them in my house, and there are none in the building I work at. The most exposure I get to jabbed people is usually the one hour a week I spend in stores.  And now, there is no difference between what my blood looks like and what the blood looks like in my unawake relatives who live with vaxxed people.

Have you considered if the Rouleaux Formation in the unvaxxed could be due to cell phone radiation (or other microwave frequency?) I'm not saying this is the only reason but there is some evidence to suggest this may be a factor :

https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio … morphology

Rouleaux formation can be decreased using antioxidants in conjunction with enzymes such as glutathione peroxidase (produced when you take NAC)

Scott's protocol is an excellent suggestion:

Scott Summers wrote:

I know how distressing it is to be able to stick spoons on my chest even though I am unvaxxed. I’ve also gotten very sick from the shedding (difficulties in breathing).

1)Gluthathione (or NAC or both)
2)Vit C
3)Vit D
4)Zinc
5)Fasting

And spend time grounding.

It helps unclump the blood vessels. It relaxes you and makes it easier to breathe.

Don’t give in to fear. This is not 2021. We’ve lived with this for 2 years now.

If you’ve not been turned into a “spike protein factory”, then you can cleanse your system.

If vaxxing the food supply was so darn effective, why would they bother with the jabs?

Fear is the mind killer.

#910 2023-06-27 22:57:28

Horton HaW

okcs wrote:

I think the nanotech currently in the food is a much bigger factor than how much one has been exposed to vaxxed people. I was able to look at the blood of my 6 year old boy whom I have kept almost totally isolated from vaxxed people. He has never been to school. In an average month, he will spend about 8 hours total playing with kids from vaxxed households.  There were no free floating blood cells in his blood, but the "stacked pennies" were only about 5 high, whereas mine were usually 10 high.
On a scale of 1-10, the top picture on the following post was a ten:

my blood was also a ten, went down to a three after 10000 iu vit d. When it was a 3 I had many free-floating red blood cells (not clumped).
my wife's blood was a 12, the worst
my 6 year old boy's blood was a 6, no free-floating red blood cells, but the clumps were smaller.
My friends blood was an 8

It is everywhere. I think the EMF pollution is getting much worse. Good information. What kind of microscope do you use?

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#911 2023-06-28 01:10:09

okcs

Ariya wrote:
okcs wrote:

Have you considered if the Rouleaux Formation in the unvaxxed could be due to cell phone radiation (or other microwave frequency?) I'm not saying this is the only reason but there is some evidence to suggest this may be a factor :

https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio … morphology

Rouleaux formation can be decreased using antioxidants in conjunction with enzymes such as glutathione peroxidase (produced when you take NAC)

Scott's protocol is an excellent suggestion:

Scott Summers wrote:

I know how distressing it is to be able to stick spoons on my chest even though I am unvaxxed. I’ve also gotten very sick from the shedding (difficulties in breathing).

1)Gluthathione (or NAC or both)
2)Vit C
3)Vit D
4)Zinc
5)Fasting

And spend time grounding.

It helps unclump the blood vessels. It relaxes you and makes it easier to breathe.

Don’t give in to fear. This is not 2021. We’ve lived with this for 2 years now.

If you’ve not been turned into a “spike protein factory”, then you can cleanse your system.

If vaxxing the food supply was so darn effective, why would they bother with the jabs?

Fear is the mind killer.

I did the same test 12 months ago on my blood and my son's blood, living in the same house with the same wifi and cell phones around. Our blood was perfect then, no signs of shedding.

Scott's suggestion of vitamin D did seem to be what I was looking for.

#912 2023-06-28 01:20:08

okcs

Horton HaW wrote:
okcs wrote:

I think the nanotech currently in the food is a much bigger factor than how much one has been exposed to vaxxed people. I was able to look at the blood of my 6 year old boy whom I have kept almost totally isolated from vaxxed people. He has never been to school. In an average month, he will spend about 8 hours total playing with kids from vaxxed households.  There were no free floating blood cells in his blood, but the "stacked pennies" were only about 5 high, whereas mine were usually 10 high.
On a scale of 1-10, the top picture on the following post was a ten:

my blood was also a ten, went down to a three after 10000 iu vit d. When it was a 3 I had many free-floating red blood cells (not clumped).
my wife's blood was a 12, the worst
my 6 year old boy's blood was a 6, no free-floating red blood cells, but the clumps were smaller.
My friends blood was an 8

It is everywhere. I think the EMF pollution is getting much worse. Good information. What kind of microscope do you use?

This is my microscope. for blood I use 200x, the 20x top lens piece and the 10x lower piece.
https://amscope.com/products/c-t490?var … 8612219055

You will also need to buy the glass slides and cover slips:
https://www.amazon.com/AmScope-BS-72P-1 … 21&sr=8-16

For blood donation I used the same stuff diabetics use:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/ReliOn-Ultra … om=/search

https://www.walmart.com/ip/ReliOn-Lanci … om=/search

Last edited by okcs (2023-06-28 01:33:55)

#913 2023-06-28 01:31:18

okcs

I was able to bribe my 7 year old boy to donate a drop of blood for me and I was surprised at the results. He had the best blood yet, I would rank his a 5 out of 10. I was surprised because his blood looked slightly better than that of my 6 year old. My 7 year old went to school this past year, and so has probably had 5-10 times more shedding than my 6 year old. I wonder why his blood looks better. Maybe it is because he doesn't like meat and eats less of it. Dr Ana Mihalcea always screams about the meat contamination.

Last edited by okcs (2023-06-28 01:32:02)

#914 2023-06-28 01:50:02

okcs

Today I found my first piece of nanotech in my blood. I have what Dr Mihalcea calls a folded ribbon, attached to a wire and a microchip.  Good heavens. I wish I had a camera on my microscope so I could show you guys.

#915 2023-06-28 02:01:32

okcs

https://zeeemedia.com/interview/dr-davi … idal-gold/

At 41:50 Dr. David Nixon recommends colloidal gold, ivermectin, and high dose vitamin D, starting with 20000 to 50000 IU vitamin D per day for the first few days, then 10000 IU for a few days, then a maintenance dose of 5000 per day after that.

#916 2023-06-28 02:45:29

okcs

Dr David Nixon shows how colloidal gold dissolves the nanotech in that video. I have to wonder what monatomic gold would do to it.

#917 2023-06-29 04:45:22

okcs

So Dr Nixon and Dr Mihalcea say yes the nanotech was in the shots, but they have been spraying it all over us and putting it in the food for years, so we all have it in us now, and it is very active.

When I type in "black goo" in the search box on swaruu.org I get the following:

The magnetic-energetic nature of the antimatter of the Black Goo also gives it superconducting properties
(my comment: maybe this is why Dr Mihalcea reports the nanotech still works in people that have been dead for 8 months, and why people report you can go to a graveyard and pick up signals from the dead bodies)

This also means that the Black Goo, when lowering the frequency of the individual, will make it energetically compatible with demonic archons of the lower astral who will parasitize the individual and, in many cases, will completely replace it within a specific body

They load the Black Goo to a chemical compound that varies in its composition depending on the particular agenda and it is sprayed on the human population as part of the agenda of the "Chemtrails"

The Black Goo is loaded with specific frequencies that have the characteristics of altering the DNA that comes into contact with it and reprogramming its RNA first.

by typing in "monoatomic" we get the following:

hydrocarbon called Black Goo, which in essence is liquid crystallized oil with a high amount of heavy metals especially gold or iridium. As for the type of gold, it is present in two forms. Normal gold and monoatomic gold. Contained in the nucleus of each crystal are antimatter particles.

And monoatomic gold is also antimatter from the aspect of its subatomic composition to be also the result of a trans-dimensional transmutation of the scalar nature.

In the case of the Black Goo, the elements of its chemical composition that give it this characteristic are gold, its anti-gold (monoatomic gold) and the high content of iridium, especially in the negative invasive Black Goo.

Type in "gold" and get the following:

Recipe for mono-atomic gold:

Take a good amount to grade: 22 karat gold pieces (22karat only) and heat it over 1100°C, and then heat it even more until it boils and starts to vaporize. This done mostly in a container made of volcanic rock. Then you let it boil and boil until the gold is all gone. The container will have inside smeared all over a white powder. That's mono atomic gold. This helps regenerate DNA at an amazing rate. Helps reverse aging and reverse degenerative diseases.

Gosia: Wow ok. But you need a whole lot of gold to get just a tiny bit of powder it seems?

Yazhi: Yes, unfortunately that is correct.

Nano particles of Lipids, and heavy metals: steel, iron, barium, strontium 38, titanium, gold and aluminum in traces found in the structural interlacing of the Graphene found in the inoculations, which cause blood clotting reactions

Monoatomic gold has a different molecular or atomic structure. The gold serves to improve aspects of health that require it in micro quantities, yes, it helps the regeneration of cells

Is it true that colloidal gold destroys nanotechnology? Yazhi: I have never heard that, but my feeling is that it does, by interaction of the high frequencies of gold with high conductivity. I can't say more, I don't know. But I do believe it is very possible.

***end of quotes***

So, Dr. Nixon eviscerated nanotech by getting colloidal gold close to it. Does the gold destroy the nanotech with some sort of antimatter reaction? I work for a manufacturer of colloidal silver, and typically 1-3 percent of a 10 parts per million silver solution will be individual silver atoms floating freely. Most likely a similar percent of the colloidal gold should be monoatomic, depending on how it is made.  So it is possible that the evisceration of the nanotech was due to the small amount of monoatomic gold, and if I were to make real monoatomic gold, perhaps just placing it close to my body would destroy the nanotech. I do have one nanotech specimen. the wire on it and the microchip melted, but they are still there, and the blue ribbon is still there.

I ordered this kiln today:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073D … UTF8&psc=1

I wonder if I need a smaller crucible with a lid. I wonder if the monoatomic gold would be a powder that would blow away. Probably best to do a test run before I use my whole coin.

#918 2023-06-29 04:56:09

okcs

If it works I will put it in my pocket and anyone that gets close to me will be miraculously healed of their nanotech infestation. Of course, I will always put my hands on their head and say "I heal you of all nanotech, in the name of Jesus Christ", just for the effect. Will they call me Rob of God or Rob almighty?  $1000 per healing session.

Last edited by okcs (2023-06-29 04:56:57)

#919 2023-06-29 22:19:21

Horton HaW

okcs wrote:

So Dr Nixon and Dr Mihalcea say yes the nanotech was in the shots, but they have been spraying it all over us and putting it in the food for years, so we all have it in us now, and it is very active.

The magnetic-energetic nature of the antimatter of the Black Goo also gives it superconducting properties
(my comment: maybe this is why Dr Mihalcea reports the nanotech still works in people that have been dead for 8 months, and why people report you can go to a graveyard and pick up signals from the dead bodies)

This also means that the Black Goo, when lowering the frequency of the individual, will make it energetically compatible with demonic archons of the lower astral who will parasitize the individual and, in many cases, will completely replace it within a specific body

They load the Black Goo to a chemical compound that varies in its composition depending on the particular agenda and it is sprayed on the human population as part of the agenda of the "Chemtrails"

The Black Goo is loaded with specific frequencies that have the characteristics of altering the DNA that comes into contact with it and reprogramming its RNA first.

hydrocarbon called Black Goo, which in essence is liquid crystallized oil with a high amount of heavy metals especially gold or iridium. As for the type of gold, it is present in two forms. Normal gold and monoatomic gold. Contained in the nucleus of each crystal are antimatter particles.

And monoatomic gold is also antimatter from the aspect of its subatomic composition to be also the result of a trans-dimensional transmutation of the scalar nature.

In the case of the Black Goo, the elements of its chemical composition that give it this characteristic are gold, its anti-gold (monoatomic gold) and the high content of iridium, especially in the negative invasive Black Goo.

Take a good amount to grade: 22 karat gold pieces (22karat only) and heat it over 1100°C, and then heat it even more until it boils and starts to vaporize. This done mostly in a container made of volcanic rock. Then you let it boil and boil until the gold is all gone. The container will have inside smeared all over a white powder. That's mono atomic gold. This helps regenerate DNA at an amazing rate. Helps reverse aging and reverse degenerative diseases.

Gosia: Wow ok. But you need a whole lot of gold to get just a tiny bit of powder it seems?

Nano particles of Lipids, and heavy metals: steel, iron, barium, strontium 38, titanium, gold and aluminum in traces found in the structural interlacing of the Graphene found in the inoculations, which cause blood clotting reactions

Monoatomic gold has a different molecular or atomic structure. The gold serves to improve aspects of health that require it in micro quantities, yes, it helps the regeneration of cells

Is it true that colloidal gold destroys nanotechnology? Yazhi: I have never heard that, but my feeling is that it does, by interaction of the high frequencies of gold with high conductivity. I can't say more, I don't know. But I do believe it is very possible.

***end of quotes***

So, Dr. Nixon eviscerated nanotech by getting colloidal gold close to it. Does the gold destroy the nanotech with some sort of antimatter reaction? I work for a manufacturer of colloidal silver, and typically 1-3 percent of a 10 parts per million silver solution will be individual silver atoms floating freely. Most likely a similar percent of the colloidal gold should be monoatomic, depending on how it is made.  So it is possible that the evisceration of the nanotech was due to the small amount of monoatomic gold, and if I were to make real monoatomic gold, perhaps just placing it close to my body would destroy the nanotech. I do have one nanotech specimen. the wire on it and the microchip melted, but they are still there, and the blue ribbon is still there.

I wonder if I need a smaller crucible with a lid. I wonder if the monoatomic gold would be a powder that would blow away. Probably best to do a test run before I use my whole coin.

Sadly, I think they have been putting the BG in various places. I suspect it is being used in MMJ for instance. Lots of interesting investments going on there. Personality changes start to be noticed. There is an interesting e-book on alchemy type devices I should try to find. Thanks for the information.

Here is the site of which I was thinking. Longtime. http://www.human-resonance.org/index.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRwLNPcgwpE

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-06-29 22:42:54)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#920 2023-06-29 23:29:28

charliebelle

What would iridium do?

#921 2023-06-30 00:30:46

Tecumseh

okcs wrote:

***end of quotes***

Black Goo. From what I understand is the life blood of Tiamat. That's problematic. As it holds the essence of....her death. And was distributed among her sisters in effegy.

And there are many, many, many traumatized people still around associated with that experience.

It's complicated.

Some people revel in the destruction of a living library/planet.  Just cuz. Others are appalled by it but are restrained by dogmatic Karma issues. Some think it was a victory! And celebrate it. And take advantage of it! Among others.

Others just shake their heads. And say enough is enough.. Enough Games. You have both...... y'all had your fun

Our turn.

Canuck's say...Eh?  We say Ayugh. Mex sais Caverone! My Dad used to say things in 3 languages, my Mom 7. My favorite..."Clotzak" Flemish. Learned that one on the school yard.

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-06-30 00:38:24)

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#922 2023-07-02 16:51:49

okcs

I am going to send that furnace back that I ordered, because it won't get hot enough to go over the boiling point of gold. I have ordered gold wire to make colloidal gold, which is not that difficult, and I already have all the stuff to do it, except the gold wire. I need a furnace that goes up to at least 2800 degrees C to make monatomic gold with Sophia (Yahzi) Swaruu's recipe. With colloidal gold probably 1-3% of it should be monatomic. The boiling point of gold is 2700 degrees C. I would probably need one that goes over 2800 though because most of the time items like this won't actually reach their max performance in real life.

#923 2023-07-02 16:53:37

okcs

Cayenne pepper is nature's best blood thinner, and I have had a lot of success in using it. I take half a teaspoon three times a day. I think it helps even more than vitamin D, but I take both.

Last edited by okcs (2023-07-02 17:09:38)

#924 2023-07-02 22:12:12

okcs

When the vax first came out, a guy who is both a doctor and a lawyer from the Dallas area made a video of one of the vaccines under a microscope. He found what looks like a black tire. i wish I could find that video. Anyway, I have heard David Nixon mention the tires on a show, but I have not listened to enough of his shows to know what he thinks about the tires. I looked at three samples of beef and found at least 3 tires in each sample. 2 of the samples were from neighborhood butchers that got their meat locally. They spray it in chemtrails, the cows eat it, and then you eat it when you consume the cows. Dr. Ana Mihalcea found the ribbon structures in various types of meat and dairy.

I don't like making videos, but the significance of this stuff is off the charts, and the alternative sites either don't know about it, or they are controlled by the bad guys.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo7y3bd9Wac&t=9s

Last edited by okcs (2023-07-02 22:13:14)

#925 2023-07-04 04:46:12

okcs

Today I ordered colloidal gold and gold chloride to see how the nanotech reacts to it. 

The cheapest furnace that I could use to make monoatomic gold using Sophia's recipe is this one I believe:
https://mrf-furnaces.com/products/arc-m … 20material.

I contacted them and requested a price quote. They also allow people to fly to their location near Boston and use their furnace for a short time. I asked for a quote to use their furnace for rent with the following protocol: take 4 ounces of a gold, silver, copper alloy (22 k gold), take 5 minutes to heat it to 2000 degrees C, take 15 minutes to heat it to 3000 degrees C, then leave it at 3000 degrees for 5 minutes, then cool as fast as is convenient.

Estimates for the boiling point of gold range from 2700 degrees C to 2850 degrees C.

Board footer