You are not logged in.

#951 2023-07-14 21:30:53

Horton HaW

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Tecumseh wrote:

It was also revealed  years ago that foreign black Goo may hold the trauma of a Planets destruction but it is eventually absorbed by the current planets vast stores of it's own black Goo.

Terra has it's own supply. And just got sprinkled by Tiamat's. Her sister.

It's Scalar correct? Venus going through the same thing? Same for Mars and Jupiter.

I think that we are over thinking this. In some way. Can't quite put my finger on it.

Is it programmable? And if so by whom? And why?

And we have been burning hydrocarbons in the atmosphere for what? Hundred fifty cycles? Volcano activity is not new. Terra's black Goo is already everywhere. Could that be a mitigating factor?

Edit: if you can program one form of black Goo could you not be able to program any form? What makes one more special than the other?

Go look at the unique characteristics posted earlier. It is crystalline so programmable. However, there is huge trauma built into it from an entire planet. Many report negative emotions from this and it lowers frequency as stated. Making entities open to parasitic activity.
This is movement forward on the reporting of this criminal activity.
https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.com/p … ectors-for

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#952 2023-07-14 23:39:38

Tecumseh

@the guy with a very long brass ear phone.

These are all good signs. Jordan P predicted this. So did many people. Litigation under the law. To bad the bad actors never care about the law. Because they wrote them. That's why they could get away with what they did in the first place!

Litigation is a start. Civil unrest is a start. Activism in the media verse is a start.

I'm afraid I'm with Ben F on this though. It's going to take military tribunal under maritime law. These people have to be scooped up and put out of action. We will sort it out later.

Military has all the poop on these people anyway.

And responsibilities for what happened extend to space law. Off planet. Until I see some movement there. I'm not holding my breath.

Time for all the "ground commander's" Enki's taking over from Marduks to put up or shut up.

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-07-14 23:44:30)

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#953 2023-07-15 00:03:49

Horton HaW

This is older, but very good info on how far this goes. I have to say that this confirms alot of what was reported by Taygetan team. How can this be allowed with all those violations of stellar treaties? That should be glaring.
https://zeeemedia.com/interview/karen-k … njections/

#954 2023-07-15 00:59:58

Tecumseh

Horton HaW wrote:

This is older, but very good info on how far this goes. I have to say that this confirms alot of what was reported by Taygetan team. How can this be allowed with all those violations of stellar treaties? That should be glaring.

"From the patents" they got clues to this!

Soft disclosure going back to the seventies, skipping Sars and AIDS. back to Japan and Germany (and others) in the 30's and 40's. Back to the black death that I heard Karistus had a hand in stopping. Back to the Garden of Eden itself. Back to the Maitre on Mars. Countless other examples. Some hidden in Argartha. Failed experiments. That rebelled or were discarded.

Nothing new. Just more sophisticated. They learn slowly. Just fine tunning their craft

They should be spanked quickly. In a universe full of love and light. Yet they keep them around so that they can do this over and over again.

It's a tired old playbook. This is not fooling people. Not all of them anyway.

Very frustrating!

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#955 2023-07-15 02:16:57

Tecumseh

Very noisy place this planet Erra with a T stuck in front of it!

All kinds of interference limiting connection to Source.

It's an "Onion"

I love how Caguns pronounce Unioone. And love how they chop them up too! Jumbilia (spelling?) Is a very old tradition. You just chop up what you have and put it in a pot. And cook it. Then feed people.

I loved small Mexican towns in the mid 80's. They would just throw a whole pig in a communal pot in the park at the center of town. And whoever drew the balls and ate them was the lucky celebrity of the day!

Back to the basics!

It's how we roll!

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#956 2023-07-15 20:44:26

Horton HaW

Tecumseh wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

Soft disclosure going back to the seventies, skipping Sars and AIDS. back to Japan and Germany (and others) in the 30's and 40's. Back to the black death that I heard Karistus had a hand in stopping. Back to the Garden of Eden itself. Back to the Maitre on Mars. Countless other examples. Some hidden in Argartha. Failed experiments. That rebelled or were discarded.

Nothing new. Just more sophisticated. They learn slowly. Just fine tunning their craft

They should be spanked quickly. In a universe full of love and light. Yet they keep them around so that they can do this over and over again.

Very frustrating!

She discussed much more details about the exosome envelopes, how they can be customized. This is AI and multi-dimensional. It is self-replicating and self-sustaining. modRNA is synthetic. Also talks about how light and frequency activates them. Mentions 5G specifically. Patents are great for info. This is why govt classifies many of theirs. One excerpt mentions using an addictive substance like nicotine. That vid had good information.
Good Job Karen!
https://karenkingston.substack.com/p/pa … d-19-story
Quote:
SARS-CoV-2 ‘spike proteins’ are not biological proteins produced by cells in the human body. SARS-CoV-2 ‘spike proteins’ are smart magnetic hydrogels encapsulated in PEGylated lipid nanoparticles (LNPs).

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-07-15 20:54:32)

#957 2023-07-15 22:25:00

Tecumseh

Horton HaW wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

Very frustrating!

She discussed much more details about the exosome envelopes, how they can be customized. This is AI and multi-dimensional. It is self-replicating and self-sustaining. modRNA is synthetic. Also talks about how light and frequency activates them. Mentions 5G specifically. Patents are great for info. This is why govt classifies many of theirs. One excerpt mentions using an addictive substance like nicotine. That vid had good information.
Good Job Karen!
Quote:
SARS-CoV-2 ‘spike proteins’ are not biological proteins produced by cells in the human body. SARS-CoV-2 ‘spike proteins’ are smart magnetic hydrogels encapsulated in PEGylated lipid nanoparticles (LNPs).

I read in the WPP (I know) that virulent predatory hostile races and company have been locking down planets for a very long time. And they have made an art form out of the tactics that they use. Many many planets/realms.

I know for a fact that UFP are well aware of these tactics. For what 850k One million Terran Cycles give or take?

Closer to home. Wuhan. A couple of cycles back. Theories abound! Bunch of them. The one that stuck out for me the most is that supposedly Wuhan had just completed it's 5G build out. Virus "broke out" and they started testing the equipment. Millions died. But not in the suburbs without 5G. Does not a virus spread outward from it's origin. Freely? Why didn't the burbs get sick and die?

The Cruse ship example came before that. Before that were many articles about the Iraq war. And how they fielded new weapons. Which were essentially the military version of 5G used in a battlefield. 91?

Countless assassination stories abound using frequency weapons..

All true? Or all nuts? We report, you decide! smile

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#958 2023-07-16 22:11:55

Horton HaW

Tecumseh wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:

Very frustrating!

Good Job Karen!
Quote:

I read in the WPP (I know) that virulent predatory hostile races and company have been locking down planets for a very long time. And they have made an art form out of the tactics that they use. Many many planets/realms.

I know for a fact that UFP are well aware of these tactics. For what 850k One million Terran Cycles give or take?

Closer to home. Wuhan. A couple of cycles back. Theories abound! Bunch of them. The one that stuck out for me the most is that supposedly Wuhan had just completed it's 5G build out. Virus "broke out" and they started testing the equipment. Millions died. But not in the suburbs without 5G. Does not a virus spread outward from it's origin. Freely? Why didn't the burbs get sick and die?

The Cruse ship example came before that. Before that were many articles about the Iraq war. And how they fielded new weapons. Which were essentially the military version of 5G used in a battlefield. 91?

Countless assassination stories abound using frequency weapons..

All true? Or all nuts? We report, you decide! smile

Yeah they heavily censored any connection with 5G. The fact that there is a 3 trillion dollar industry growing un-regulated is one more proof of insanity. This is why they feel they can do what they want. Sadly, though they want total control. One needs to be fairly fear rabid to think as such.

This interview ties in the various pieces to a bigger picture and timeline.
https://zeeemedia.com/interview/hope-ti … s-exposed/

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-07-16 22:12:42)

#959 2023-07-22 23:16:17

okcs

I tried to heat up 22k gold with a welder and it did not go very well. The 1/8 inch tungsten rod did get hot enough to melt, and it probably did vaporize a small amount of the 22k gold when I put it on the tungsten cube, but a lot of it spat all over the place, and some of the gold melted with the tungsten. I consider it a failed experiment.

So I have been researching furnaces and contacting suppliers. At this point, I believe the best way to manufacture it is with a graphite furnace. A graphite furnace has a stainless steel pot that has pipes in it so it can be water cooled with a chilling unit. It also has an electric heating element inside surrounded by graphite insulation and a graphite crucible to hold the metal. They often allow temperatures of 3000 C, which is well above the boiling point of gold, about 2805 C.

Graphite furnace:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2FlJ-AGKAE

If gold was boiled away in such a furnace, the gold vapor would condense on the inside of the stainless steel pot, on the coldest part of the pot, maybe where the cold water first contacts it, or maybe around the rim of the top. With a furnace like this in a sealed pot, most of the gold could be recovered, but boiling gold in it would void the warranty, and possibly ruin the heating element, especially if condensing gold were to drip on it.

Thermal tech in Nevada quoted me $150k and $200k for their 2900C and 3000 C graphite furnaces, and 20 weeks lead time. I won't use them:
https://www.thermaltechnology.com/wp-co … ochure.pdf

I am still waiting on MFR and Centorr to get back with me on quotes, but I am not optimistic, especially since MFR previously quoted me with a 15 week lead time. Centorr makes a tiny little unit that certainly uses the least power, making the electrical a lot simpler, and centorr often boasts just a 4 week lead time.
https://vacuum-furnaces.com/laboratory- … -hot-zone/

The Chinese companies are by far the cheapest, and that is probably the route I will take. I am in contact with several right now, and still looking for a smaller furnace, but the current favorite is this one, quoted at just $65k, plus shipping and what will probably be a 7.5 percent tariff.
https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/ … 78fcG6XeSo

I like the people that work at that company. Like everyone else, they didn't want anything to do with me when I told them I was going to use it to boil gold, but when I suggested that they sell it to me with no warranty, since I plan on abusing it, they warmed up to it and gave me the quote.

The crucible must be graphite, they insisted that tungsten crucibles should not be used in their furnace. I am not sure why, but I have corroborated it with another source. Sophia mentions using a crucible of volcanic rock, but when I research it, it looks like they generally melt at about 1500C. I plan on using a graphite crucible.

One issue is the electrical demands are so high I would have to rent an industrial unit. The little centorr model could practically be plugged in inside my garage, but the larger units require more electricity, usually something from an industrial shop.

Gold evaporates at 1400C, it would be a lot easier to get a 1500C furnace and see if it would work by evaporating the gold at 1500 C, but Sophia Swaruu did say to boil it, so I don't really want to try another failed experiment. Plus it would be more difficult to recover the vaporized gold.

I will continue getting quotes from different manufacturers this week.

This week Dr. Mihalcea lamented that our blood is being replaced with hydrogel, and I would certainly agree with her. Blue and white hydrogel, I see it every time I look at a blood sample.

#960 2023-07-23 01:07:23

okcs

Argon gas, or another inert gas is pumped into the heating chamber when heated above 2200 C. The gold vapor would probably still be ok, because it wouldn't get very concentrated in the air, it would condense on the colder steel.

Overall, I give it a 75% chance of working.

#961 2023-07-23 01:16:26

Horton HaW

okcs wrote:

I tried to heat up 22k gold with a welder and it did not go very well. The 1/8 inch tungsten rod did get hot enough to melt, and it probably did vaporize a small amount of the 22k gold when I put it on the tungsten cube, but a lot of it spat all over the place, and some of the gold melted with the tungsten. I consider it a failed experiment.

So I have been researching furnaces and contacting suppliers. At this point, I believe the best way to manufacture it is with a graphite furnace. A graphite furnace has a stainless steel pot that has pipes in it so it can be water cooled with a chilling unit. It also has an electric heating element inside surrounded by graphite insulation and a graphite crucible to hold the metal. They often allow temperatures of 3000 C, which is well above the boiling point of gold, about 2805 C.

Graphite furnace:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2FlJ-AGKAE

If gold was boiled away in such a furnace, the gold vapor would condense on the inside of the stainless steel pot, on the coldest part of the pot, maybe where the cold water first contacts it, or maybe around the rim of the top. With a furnace like this in a sealed pot, most of the gold could be recovered, but boiling gold in it would void the warranty, and possibly ruin the heating element, especially if condensing gold were to drip on it.

Thermal tech in Nevada quoted me $150k and $200k for their 2900C and 3000 C graphite furnaces, and 20 weeks lead time. I won't use them:
https://www.thermaltechnology.com/wp-co … ochure.pdf

I am still waiting on MFR and Centorr to get back with me on quotes, but I am not optimistic, especially since MFR previously quoted me with a 15 week lead time. Centorr makes a tiny little unit that certainly uses the least power, making the electrical a lot simpler, and centorr often boasts just a 4 week lead time.
https://vacuum-furnaces.com/laboratory- … -hot-zone/

The Chinese companies are by far the cheapest, and that is probably the route I will take. I am in contact with several right now, and still looking for a smaller furnace, but the current favorite is this one, quoted at just $65k, plus shipping and what will probably be a 7.5 percent tariff.
https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/ … 78fcG6XeSo

I like the people that work at that company. Like everyone else, they didn't want anything to do with me when I told them I was going to use it to boil gold, but when I suggested that they sell it to me with no warranty, since I plan on abusing it, they warmed up to it and gave me the quote.

The crucible must be graphite, they insisted that tungsten crucibles should not be used in their furnace. I am not sure why, but I have corroborated it with another source. Sophia mentions using a crucible of volcanic rock, but when I research it, it looks like they generally melt at about 1500C. I plan on using a graphite crucible.

One issue is the electrical demands are so high I would have to rent an industrial unit. The little centorr model could practically be plugged in inside my garage, but the larger units require more electricity, usually something from an industrial shop.

Gold evaporates at 1400C, it would be a lot easier to get a 1500C furnace and see if it would work by evaporating the gold at 1500 C, but Sophia Swaruu did say to boil it, so I don't really want to try another failed experiment. Plus it would be more difficult to recover the vaporized gold.

I will continue getting quotes from different manufacturers this week.

This week Dr. Mihalcea lamented that our blood is being replaced with hydrogel, and I would certainly agree with her. Blue and white hydrogel, I see it every time I look at a blood sample.

Have you also looked at this solution? Having the right voltage seems important.
https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/frequ … es-taygeta

#962 2023-07-25 01:08:47

okcs

Horton I am not clear on what you mean.

#963 2023-07-26 00:59:14

Horton HaW

okcs wrote:

Horton I am not clear on what you mean.

Sorry. Referencing Eee Mmm Ppp. Need to be powerful enough, but no more for thorough penetration. Not sure if it would hurt or do damage. I was sure there was another vid/transcript, but can't recall. Not enough information.

#964 2023-08-01 01:04:49

Horton HaW

okcs wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:
okcs wrote:

In the past I tried several of the shielding stones and checked them with my radiation meter, and none of them that I tried did anything. I have wondered what my blood looks like away from a 5G environment, but I have not had the opportunity to check that.

Also very curious about what is at the center of those tires.

When I add certain dyes to it, the center of the tires go from white to blue.

Did you see on Nixon's substack where he talks about contaminated slides vs 30yr old slides? This seems very important.

https://davidnixon.substack.com/p/blaming-the-tools

#965 2023-08-01 04:10:08

okcs

Horton HaW wrote:
okcs wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

Also very curious about what is at the center of those tires.

When I add certain dyes to it, the center of the tires go from white to blue.

Did you see on Nixon's substack where he talks about contaminated slides vs 30yr old slides? This seems very important.

https://davidnixon.substack.com/p/blaming-the-tools

Yes, I saw it, I found it very interesting that they would contaminate the slides from both China and Germany with the ribbons and something to make the rouleaux structures appear in normal blood. He thought they wanted to distract us with the rouleaux structures and ribbons while more important aspects of it go unnoticed. Somewhere between 10% and 30% of everyone's blood consists of hydrogel, which at times can be clear, white, off-white, gray, light blue, or blue. Then of course we have the tires and all the other structures. Mihalcea follows the little glowing dots.

Last Tuesday I got intravenous EDTA therapy from a local naturopathic doctor. Six hours after I looked at my blood and there was no difference, but 1-2 days after it looked like chunks got ripped out of the structures.

The patent, which I believe Mihalcea mentions in one of her October posts, says EDTA dissolves it and it is sensitive to magnetism. A few days after my EDTA treatment, I put a bunch of magnets that would probably lift half a pound on my wrist, close to the veins, and it looked like it helped the micro tech recover. I was looking to mess it up with magnetism but wound up helping it recover. I ordered a 300 pound magnet, they sell them on Amazon for just $12. We'll see what it does when I get around to using it.

Eventually I will make a video of the structures that got ripped apart from the EDTA.

The center of the tires just look like normal hydrogel, when they are white I can often turn them blue with various dyes.

#966 2023-08-01 04:15:14

okcs

I have actually stopped using cover slips with my microscope. I just use 2 big glass slides. The pressure may make more rouleaux structures, but I don't pay much attention to them anyhow, there is so much other interesting stuff to look at.

#967 2023-08-02 04:25:26

okcs

Today I got my second IV EDTA dose.  The naturopathic dr gave me a jug to pee in for 18 hours, and after 18 hours I will shake it up, pour it into a vial with a lid, and send it to the testing center and they will test it for heavy metals. When I get the test back I will probably not need the naturopathic dr very much longer because I will go to a regular md, and I will show the test I got for kidney function, and my kidneys were fine, and then I will show him the heavy metals test taken after my 2nd IV infusion, and it will be high for metals, and I will explain that I don't like going to a naturopathic doctor and paying for an IV infusion when I could do one at home myself. If the doctor is agreeable, I will get him to write me a prescription so I can give myself IV infusions. I have 2 pounds of calcium EDTA, and I have a few pounds of vitamin c, both are not pharmaceutical grade, but at least I have them. I plan on giving myself IV infusions with pharmaceutical grade vit c and EDTA, and I may be able to get my health insurance to pay for it, as long as I can get the prescription. Mihalcea was on the SGT report recently, and when word of this spreads, I would expect supplies for the antidote to go in short supply.

https://rumble.com/v33wwuh-horrifying-d … alcea.html

Last edited by okcs (2023-08-02 04:26:40)

#968 2023-08-02 04:33:41

okcs

My sister wanted to get a microscope, and I recently purchased a cheap $84 microscope that has optics that are about 85% as good as my $400 microscope. I recommended it to her.  I was buying a cheap one because sometimes I get asked to bring my microscope over to help people look at their blood, and I don't like using my expensive microscope for that.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AM5XB5O?ps … ct_details

#969 2023-08-02 20:27:28

Horton HaW

okcs wrote:

Today I got my second IV EDTA dose.  The naturopathic dr gave me a jug to pee in for 18 hours, and after 18 hours I will shake it up, pour it into a vial with a lid, and send it to the testing center and they will test it for heavy metals. When I get the test back I will probably not need the naturopathic dr very much longer because I will go to a regular md, and I will show the test I got for kidney function, and my kidneys were fine, and then I will show him the heavy metals test taken after my 2nd IV infusion, and it will be high for metals, and I will explain that I don't like going to a naturopathic doctor and paying for an IV infusion when I could do one at home myself. If the doctor is agreeable, I will get him to write me a prescription so I can give myself IV infusions. I have 2 pounds of calcium EDTA, and I have a few pounds of vitamin c, both are not pharmaceutical grade, but at least I have them. I plan on giving myself IV infusions with pharmaceutical grade vit c and EDTA, and I may be able to get my health insurance to pay for it, as long as I can get the prescription. Mihalcea was on the SGT report recently, and when word of this spreads, I would expect supplies for the antidote to go in short supply.

DMSA looks interesting. I have concerns about kidney burden, but you say you are testing function, right?

#970 2023-08-03 00:34:14

okcs

Horton HaW wrote:
okcs wrote:

DMSA looks interesting. I have concerns about kidney burden, but you say you are testing function, right?

Yes.

#971 2023-08-06 00:25:24

Horton HaW

okcs wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:
okcs wrote:

Yes.

I wonder what people are to do with no novocaine at dentist or surgery. Someone said they were restricting gas. I do know people who hypnotised themselves, but not practiced enough for this, myself, I don't think. Needing Health assistance is crazier than ever. How is your blood? Do you feel better?

#972 2023-08-06 01:28:19

okcs

Horton HaW wrote:
okcs wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

Yes.

I wonder what people are to do with no novocaine at dentist or surgery. Someone said they were restricting gas. I do know people who hypnotised themselves, but not practiced enough for this, myself, I don't think. Needing Health assistance is crazier than ever. How is your blood? Do you feel better?

My blood has improved. I never felt bad at all, I felt perfectly fine despite the fact that my blood was part hydrogel and was growing all sorts of stuff. Hence, I have no improvement in the way I feel. You can buy lidocaine powder online, I have it, and diabetic syringes to inject it.

#973 2023-08-06 15:33:28

eugene-bright

The most concentrated data from Pastor Billy
https://getalifemedia.com/video/prophecy/schwab.shtml

Christ - χρήστης - the User of MetoTronic Matrix
Jesus - Yehoshua - The teacher of salvation / YHWH saves (or rather frees)
Lord - YHWH - The Self-Awareness - I AM

PS: If you really Know Jesus, it can save you. It's the same as Temet Nosce

I AM (YHWH) the Way (Tao/Dao) the Truth (ἀλήθεια) and the Life (Ankh)
I AM what I CHOOSE to become

#974 2023-08-08 05:48:25

okcs

I went on youtube and in the comments section under videos that I frequently watch, I posted comments telling people to go to substack.com and type in "mihalcea" to see research that was heavily suppressed, and my comments about such things were quickly censored, usually disappearing within minutes.

#975 2023-08-08 13:24:09

okcs

When I would email the link https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.com/  to people it would never work for them, so I resorted to telling people to go to substack.com and type in "mihalcea".

Board footer