You are not logged in.

#976 2023-08-08 23:27:53

Horton HaW

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Horton HaW wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

This is older, but very good info on how far this goes. I have to say that this confirms alot of what was reported by Taygetan team. How can this be allowed with all those violations of stellar treaties? That should be glaring.
https://zeeemedia.com/interview/karen-k … njections/

"From the patents" they got clues to this!

Soft disclosure going back to the seventies, skipping Sars and AIDS. back to Japan and Germany (and others) in the 30's and 40's. Back to the black death that I heard Karistus had a hand in stopping. Back to the Garden of Eden itself. Back to the Maitre on Mars. Countless other examples. Some hidden in Argartha. Failed experiments. That rebelled or were discarded.

Nothing new. Just more sophisticated. They learn slowly. Just fine tunning their craft

They should be spanked quickly. In a universe full of love and light. Yet they keep them around so that they can do this over and over again.

It's a tired old playbook. This is not fooling people. Not all of them anyway.

Very frustrating!

She discussed much more details about the exosome envelopes, how they can be customized. This is AI and multi-dimensional. It is self-replicating and self-sustaining. modRNA is synthetic. Also talks about how light and frequency activates them. Mentions 5G specifically. Patents are great for info. This is why govt classifies many of theirs. One excerpt mentions using an addictive substance like nicotine. That vid had good information.
Good Job Karen!
https://karenkingston.substack.com/p/pa … d-19-story
Quote:
SARS-CoV-2 ‘spike proteins’ are not biological proteins produced by cells in the human body. SARS-CoV-2 ‘spike proteins’ are smart magnetic hydrogels encapsulated in PEGylated lipid nanoparticles (LNPs).

This is what I posted earlier. Some good info. Look at the zeemedia link. Karen just posted that she Believes her life is now in danger after trying to get the sheriffs to take action in Fl.

Also Celeste.
Maria Zeee & Celeste Solum on Infowars: Capturing the Soul Through Technology
https://zeeemedia.com/interview/maria-z … echnology/

EXCLUSIVE: Celeste Solum – The End Game, Synthetic Biology EXPOSED!!!
https://zeeemedia.com/interview/exclusi … y-exposed/

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-08-08 23:39:13)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#977 2023-08-08 23:40:34

Horton HaW

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

The research of Dr. Ana Mihalcea and Dr. David Nixon is serious forum friends, take a look if you have not. Thank you @okcs for the find.

@Gosia please forward this link to the Toleka crew. As based on what they have shared with us from their lab analysis months back on the COVID-19 vaccines containing that graphene like substance having its molecules arranged in a way only UFOP level replicators can do, this rings on the same line to me. This level of technology in the monoclonal antibodies and even insulin also looks far beyond what the Cabal has and maybe its more UFOP technology, so if the crew has time to take a look that would be helpful and thank you if they do.

Link: https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.com/p … technology

And if I'm not mistaken guys, these are the crystalline structures the crew saw in their lab (although you Gosia can correct me if I am).

Link: https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.com/p … om-working

Some of those chips have big X's on them.

Also more Drama brewing in Fl it seems with the malaria Events and spraying.

https://timtruth.substack.com/p/florida … -bombarded

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-08-09 00:42:51)

#978 2023-08-10 07:36:48

Scott Summers

In addition to the amazing information Ivy, Horton and okcs have shared, here is some feedback from the energy workers...

https://anitabaxasmd.substack.com/p/spi … fake?sd=pf

It basically corroborated EVERYTHING the Swaruunians have been saying 2 years ago.

The interesting part is the suggested solutions by these energy healers:

“Solutions on the energetic, spiritual level

- The vaccinated must recognize what is happening and revise their decision to get vaccinated on the mental-spiritual level.
- They must recognize the evil that has been done
- Energy healers - particularly Pranic Healers & Shamans - can remove these energies with  echniques in the aura, different energy bodies, chakra systems, and also
healing on the cellular level.  Shamans can also restore the light body around the
physical body.
- Meditation
- Homeopathy and Anthroposophic Medicine
- Prayer
- Living heart based life, practicing unconditional love”

The first one is the most interesting - “revise their decision to get vaccinated on the mental-spiritual level”

This is indeed possible. Revision of the past is possible and the Swaruus have touched upon this previously.

Obviously it takes commitment and work. But no one said life here was going to be easy.

If you’re vaxxed and wondering whether “revision” is possible, that itself is a sign it is. If “revision” weren’t possible for you, the thought wouldn’t even occur to you.

[Btw Ivy, you’re doing awesome on the Forum! Pls keep going. smile ]

#979 2023-08-10 15:14:30

Horton HaW

Scott Summers wrote:

In addition to the amazing information Ivy, Horton and okcs have shared, here is some feedback from the energy workers...

It basically corroborated EVERYTHING the Swaruunians have been saying 2 years ago.

- The vaccinated must recognize what is happening and revise their decision to get vaccinated on the mental-spiritual level.
- Energy healers - particularly Pranic Healers & Shamans - can remove these energies with  echniques in the aura, different energy bodies, chakra systems, and also
healing on the cellular level.  Shamans can also restore the light body around the
physical body.
- Meditation
- Prayer

The first one is the most interesting - “revise their decision to get vaccinated on the mental-spiritual level”

This is indeed possible. Revision of the past is possible and the Swaruus have touched upon this previously.

Obviously it takes commitment and work. But no one said life here was going to be easy.

If you’re vaxxed and wondering whether “revision” is possible, that itself is a sign it is. If “revision” weren’t possible for you, the thought wouldn’t even occur to you.

Good information.

#980 2023-08-10 17:57:33

Scott Summers

Ivy

There’s actually no contradiction.

There was a Live Q&A with Aneeka where one of the questions was whether mind alone could neutralise or remove the effects of the vaxx. (Very sorry I can’t remember which Live Q&A, I think it was one of the 2 with Beyond Mystic.)

Aneeka’s reply was: Yes, all things are possible with the mind. But to suggest that one should use mind to counter the vaxx is irresponsible. Not everyone is at Yazhi’s level. And even Yazhi gets stomach upset too.

It is therefore irresponsible to suggest this.

(Edit: Oh! She also said those who think they can use mind alone to counter the vaxx should try injesting Castor Oil first! Haha. Gosh, Aneeka sure had a wicked sense of humour.)

I’m paraphrasing from memory, but I’m sure I remembered the gist correctly. And this is because when I read Aneeka’s response above, I agreed with it completely.

My advice still stands: if you’re jabbed, you’ve got nothing to lose. If you succeed, huge congratulations.

If you don’t, the work you’ve done will not go to waste. It’ll serve you well in your next incarnation (or when you awaken).

Ivy, if your interpretation is correct, then the past cannot be changed. And this goes against what Swaruunians have taught us.

Just my opinion, Ivy. And I accept that you can interpret the information differently.

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

Thank you Scott, you are doing awesome too with your information smile

However, and I don't mean to contradict your post; but for vaccinated people it is NOT possible to undo the corruption of their body. This does not come from me BUT from the tests the crew did, and I'll link the transcript where you can have a refresher; their current bodies on Earth are done for and they have to start with a new one. Because in the non-physical planes their DNA template is still fine and can make a new healthy body but nothing can be done for their current one. As I said, the crew did plenty of tests and the graphene substance only goes dormant with high energy and not for long either; I just had to mention this because I don't think we should be spreading false hope for those people. Sometimes the reality of a choice, even if borne of ignorance, is one that must be faced and not beating around the bush with false hope. Sure we can do a lot with the mind, but on Earth the options are limited.

Some quotes on the topic:

"To say that the body eliminates graphene is irresponsible. I do not doubt that it will eliminate it to some extent, the body tries to do that from the beginning, and yes, a portion will be eliminated, but not all, and what is left is what has already been adapted and has entered the cells. And the surplus that would be detected as being eliminated by the body, is the one that has already done its job. Vaccination is NOT an option."

"The electromagnetic pulse issue is the one we studied the least here when we had the samples. The reason is that we were disheartened to see the results.

What we saw is that the nanotechnology only deactivated while the pulse was being generated, and its re-activation was almost immediate, I'm talking seconds.

The watts, or the wattage we used was small, 300w to 750w only, so with 1 500w there might have been better results, but I can't really give an opinion for lack of more information. I just remember K'áal'el saying that the result would be the same in theory, on "paper", so we didn't go down that road.

What we did investigate was disabling them by reversing their very output frequency with which they would communicate with 5G microwave networks and the like, using the principle of destructive frequencies.

The result was that while these are applied the communication between the nano-graphene and the 5G was logically reduced to zero, restarting when that frequency was removed.

So we do recommend the use of isolation systems for the subject, such as being inside a Faraday Cage, or removing the 5G and other microwave communication fields from the subject's presence.

I accept that this field needs more research, so I am fine with them doing experiments.

According to what we investigate here, graphene is not charged with energy from any electromagnetic field, but it does become activated in the presence of the signal from such an electromagnetic communications field. This is because the nano-graphene uses or is powered by the bio-electric field of the inoculated person."

Anyway, here is the transcript:

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/nanotech … om-dr-alex

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/graphene … -of-temmer

Scott Summers wrote:

physical body.
- Meditation
- Prayer

Last edited by Scott Summers (2023-08-10 18:03:34)

#981 2023-08-10 18:42:03

Horton HaW

OR we will change the "game". However, to be responsible we have to do all we can and balance both sides.

#982 2023-08-10 18:58:11

Presto33

I strongly recommend to see the interview of Dr. Ardis on Bitchute. Type in: "Dr. Ardis reveals venom is in the Vaxx's, food, water, drugs etc....". He reveals the virus spike proteins are equivalent to snake venoms, and the cure is nicotine which is not a narcotic.

#983 2023-08-10 19:04:53

Scott Summers

Ivy

May I kindly ask you where in the transcripts does it say that here’s a huge limit on this plane’s reality?

Where does it say “BUT that is not on Earth”.

If there are no limits on this plane’s reality, then the limits are in our mind. If the limits are in your mind, is it correct to project it onto others?

I hope you understand where I’m coming from.

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

Scott,

I am not contradicting you that the mind is very powerful and can make huge changes BUT that is not on Earth, its why there is such a huge limit on this plane's reality; because although the potential is there the probability/possibility to make use of it is extremely limited.

#984 2023-08-10 19:31:54

Horton HaW

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

Except the need to make changes is form our own perspective, because as Sophia said, 'Earth is exactly how it needs to be'. This is the balance we work to keep in mind, changing vs. not changing. And maybe that is why seeds come here, to practice having better balance. And through our balance we are living examples, showing (to those who can perceive outside their own reality) how we embody our perspectives. At least that's what I think my challenge is here, knowing when to intervene and when to let things play out.

Horton HaW wrote:

OR we will change the "game". However, to be responsible we have to do all we can and balance both sides.

Well that is more about acceptance than change from my view. There is no constant more so than change.
I would say a huge part of "mastering" duality is balance.

I have had similar discussions that you and scott are having about Jesus with New Age minded individuals.

So while it is possible to change the reality or call it jumping to a different one, it is very prudent to be "grounded" in earth reality, as well. If you think about it, it can be quite the challenge.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-08-10 19:32:45)

#985 2023-08-10 19:46:41

Horton HaW

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

That transcript does not contain that, but the limitations on Earth were talked about by Sophia in another transcript.

Such as these two:

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/galactic … a-pleiades

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/breaking … zhi-swaruu

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/humans-a … munication

It's among these chats, and others I can't pull directly; but point to the layers and layers of perception agreements that are the parameters of what sets one layer of reality apart from another, with that containing what is easier to do vs. what is more of challenge to the point where it can't be done in that range. Such as a silly example of; no matter how hard I want to be able to fly with my body alone on this planet, I will not be able to. Why? Because although I am the Source, a light being, still in the astral etc there are subconscious and even unconscious personal AND collective agreements of what can and can't be done in this reality of Earth. Same goes for nullifying the graphene in the bodies of those who got the vaccines, that technology has attacked layers of the human body and experience that are so massive that 1 person alone cannot undo it (even Toleka did experiments with high frequencies to shut it off but it must be sustained otherwise it works again).

So I am not imposing my limitations on others, I'm reminding you that the layers of agreements beings have for what it means to be a human on Earth at deep levels has been infected and cannot be changed at a sufficient rate to be effective and usable. Just as yes, there is technology to grow meat but taking 4 to 6 weeks while people need to eat today. Same thing for these concepts you think the average person can easily break free from just because they want to, that is a great starting point but unless they have hundreds of years and others working with them; certain root agreements won't change quickly enough to be beneficial now.

Hence why I said we have to recognize both sides, the layers of agreements creating the Earth reality and the possibilities to work past them; but all while knowing both sides are valid. Otherwise as Aneeka said, we become false hope pushers and frustrate or harm more.

Scott Summers wrote:

Ivy

May I kindly ask you where in the transcripts does it say that here’s a huge limit on this plane’s reality?

Where does it say “BUT that is not on Earth”.

If there are no limits on this plane’s reality, then the limits are in our mind. If the limits are in your mind, is it correct to project it onto others?

I hope you understand where I’m coming from.

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

Scott,

I am not contradicting you that the mind is very powerful and can make huge changes BUT that is not on Earth, its why there is such a huge limit on this plane's reality; because although the potential is there the probability/possibility to make use of it is extremely limited.

Well said Ivy. Nassim Haramein also talked about this. This can also relate to dominate frequency principal.

#986 2023-08-10 21:14:28

Horton HaW

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

Thank you, I hope I clarified my point well; because I'm not contradicting Scott. And its not related to dominant frequencies IT IS that principle I'm reminding all of us seeds of. So it is the dominant frequencies (the energetic manifestation of thoughts, ideas, agreements etc) that are in place and why we can't just use hope and want alone to make changes, more is still needed. Anyway, I don't want to beat a dead horse since I think most of you understand that I'm far from wanting to limit people and my work on the forum supports that.

Horton HaW wrote:
Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

That transcript does not contain that, but the limitations on Earth were talked about by Sophia in another transcript.

Such as these two:

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/galactic … a-pleiades

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/breaking … zhi-swaruu

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/humans-a … munication

It's among these chats, and others I can't pull directly; but point to the layers and layers of perception agreements that are the parameters of what sets one layer of reality apart from another, with that containing what is easier to do vs. what is more of challenge to the point where it can't be done in that range. Such as a silly example of; no matter how hard I want to be able to fly with my body alone on this planet, I will not be able to. Why? Because although I am the Source, a light being, still in the astral etc there are subconscious and even unconscious personal AND collective agreements of what can and can't be done in this reality of Earth. Same goes for nullifying the graphene in the bodies of those who got the vaccines, that technology has attacked layers of the human body and experience that are so massive that 1 person alone cannot undo it (even Toleka did experiments with high frequencies to shut it off but it must be sustained otherwise it works again).

So I am not imposing my limitations on others, I'm reminding you that the layers of agreements beings have for what it means to be a human on Earth at deep levels has been infected and cannot be changed at a sufficient rate to be effective and usable. Just as yes, there is technology to grow meat but taking 4 to 6 weeks while people need to eat today. Same thing for these concepts you think the average person can easily break free from just because they want to, that is a great starting point but unless they have hundreds of years and others working with them; certain root agreements won't change quickly enough to be beneficial now.

Hence why I said we have to recognize both sides, the layers of agreements creating the Earth reality and the possibilities to work past them; but all while knowing both sides are valid. Otherwise as Aneeka said, we become false hope pushers and frustrate or harm more.

Well said Ivy. Nassim Haramein also talked about this. This can also relate to dominate frequency principal.

Yes. It Is the dominant frequency principal. I said relates because not everyone perceives it this way.

#987 2023-08-10 21:23:57

Horton HaW

Presto33 wrote:

I strongly recommend to see the interview of Dr. Ardis on Bitchute. Type in: "Dr. Ardis reveals venom is in the Vaxx's, food, water, drugs etc....". He reveals the virus spike proteins are equivalent to snake venoms, and the cure is nicotine which is not a narcotic.

I have seen this. It has been reported that the papayas were filled with all sorts of horrific things. However, I advice discernment here. Dr. Ardis seems to be trying to help, but I see this overall, as another distraction. Could be nothing more than a bias here. I Do not recommend nicotine for many reasons.

#988 2023-08-11 01:26:24

okcs

Matt's microscopy is yet another person with a microscope noting all the microtech in the blood.

https://woodnstone820.substack.com/?utm … nthPub=131

#989 2023-08-11 02:23:41

Horton HaW

okcs wrote:

Matt's microscopy is yet another person with a microscope noting all the microtech in the blood.

https://woodnstone820.substack.com/?utm … nthPub=131

Interesting. Enjoying the slime mold video. LoL.
This also ties in with my observations about MMJ.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-08-11 02:30:57)

#990 2023-08-11 15:25:55

Horton HaW

Though this doesn't come close to covering the scope of this. It is hopefully the beginning of more mainstream actions. Found this on rumble. Part of what the renaissance movement is working on. This is actually a commissioners meeting for this county.

https://rumble.com/v347mfv-lee-county-c … -1-23.html

This is what was in the document.
https://josephsansone.substack.com/p/dr … -ordinance

Looks like 6 or 7 Counties GOP have agreed, but still working on governor?

On a side note. I cannot believe how many people cannot see how completely controlled the elections are. If you study them at all. It is SO blatant at every level. Hope this doesn't get lost in political BS, but that aspect WILL at least get people talking.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-08-11 15:53:17)

#991 2023-08-12 04:20:20

Tecumseh

Doctors are free to prescribe ivermectin to treat COVID-19, a lawyer representing the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) said this week.

“FDA explicitly recognizes that doctors do have the authority to prescribe ivermectin to treat COVID,” Ashley Cheung Honold, a Department of Justice lawyer representing the FDA, said during oral arguments on Aug. 8 in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit.

The government is defending the FDA’s repeated exhortations to people to not take ivermectin for COVID-19, including a post that said “Stop it.”

Epoch Times. The website.

Hmmm. Are we making progress?

P.S. in the halls of the non-aware I mean.

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-08-12 04:24:01)

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#992 2023-08-12 19:29:19

Horton HaW

Tecumseh wrote:

Doctors are free to prescribe ivermectin to treat COVID-19, a lawyer representing the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) said this week.

“FDA explicitly recognizes that doctors do have the authority to prescribe ivermectin to treat COVID,” Ashley Cheung Honold, a Department of Justice lawyer representing the FDA, said during oral arguments on Aug. 8 in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit.

The government is defending the FDA’s repeated exhortations to people to not take ivermectin for COVID-19, including a post that said “Stop it.”

Epoch Times. The website.

Hmmm. Are we making progress?

P.S. in the halls of the non-aware I mean.

Yeah they probably put nano in that now.

#993 2023-08-13 21:24:03

Horton HaW

okcs wrote:

My sister wanted to get a microscope, and I recently purchased a cheap $84 microscope that has optics that are about 85% as good as my $400 microscope. I recommended it to her.  I was buying a cheap one because sometimes I get asked to bring my microscope over to help people look at their blood, and I don't like using my expensive microscope for that.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AM5XB5O?ps … ct_details

Can you see well enough with this magnification?

#994 2023-08-13 22:19:50

okcs

Horton HaW wrote:
okcs wrote:

My sister wanted to get a microscope, and I recently purchased a cheap $84 microscope that has optics that are about 85% as good as my $400 microscope. I recommended it to her.  I was buying a cheap one because sometimes I get asked to bring my microscope over to help people look at their blood, and I don't like using my expensive microscope for that.

Oh yeah, the microscope is more than enough to see everything, it is very good value for the money. The pictures are probably 3 times more clear than the pictures in the video I made. My $400 microscope produces pictures probably 4 times more clear than the pictures in the video I made.

#995 2023-08-14 22:34:45

Horton HaW

okcs wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:
okcs wrote:

Oh yeah, the microscope is more than enough to see everything, it is very good value for the money. The pictures are probably 3 times more clear than the pictures in the video I made. My $400 microscope produces pictures probably 4 times more clear than the pictures in the video I made.

Have you done anything with the gold chloride or colloidal internally? I am curious because Celleste Solum mentioned to avoid them in that zeemedia interview iirc. Not sure if gold is safe to ingest except in trace amounts. I wonder if high frequency herbs help. That one transcript Ivy dug up seem to indicate the Eee Mmm Ppp didn't work, but temporarily. They did say shielding helped though.

#996 2023-08-15 00:37:57

Horton HaW

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

Unfortunately that is true, the crew tested high frequencies on the graphene substance and it worked during the stream but as soon as it stopped it became active again; because it can't continue under high frequencies. BUT sustaining that from within the body organically, is not possible, as the biological template is linked with the substance. The etheric DNA template is perfectly fine and unaffected but the body that's within physicality is compromised permanently. So those who got the vaccine can only mediate their symptoms and be aware of their health even more, until they pass from this body and can start over with a new one. It super sucks I know, but the effects of some choices are lifelong and part of their lessons on Earth; not a happy thing to say but I'd rather be a realist than give false hope. So I encourage people to do what they can think of, as the mind is extremely powerful, but be reasonable within the reality of Earth as even the crew has said something to this effect.

Here is that transcript again for anyone wanting to reference it:

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/nanotech … om-dr-alex

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/graphene … -of-temmer

Horton HaW wrote:
okcs wrote:

Have you done anything with the gold chloride or colloidal internally? I am curious because Celleste Solum mentioned to avoid them in that zeemedia interview iirc. Not sure if gold is safe to ingest except in trace amounts. I wonder if high frequency herbs help. That one transcript Ivy dug up seem to indicate the Eee Mmm Ppp didn't work, but temporarily. They did say shielding helped though.

Well in this case it seems to be showing up all over. Truly horrific this was and is still allowed.

#997 2023-08-15 01:36:00

okcs

Horton HaW wrote:
okcs wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

I have bought both colloidal gold and gold chloride. I have ingested both and have not noticed any difference. I considered taking colloidal gold intravenously and so I put a drop of blood on a slide and added a drop of colloidal gold. The drop of colloidal gold was much bigger than the blood drop, and what was left was pink fluid. I could not find any red blood cells afterward. It may have lysed them, or it could have been a fluke, I have only done it once.  The gold chloride gave me a stomach ache, it is much more potent. If I take it again I will mix it in milk first.

#998 2023-08-15 05:46:00

okcs

Most likely the red blood cells exploded because I did not add .6% sodium chloride to the colloidal gold before I placed it on the red blood cells. Blood is .6% sodium chloride, and introducing nearly pure water to the blood can make the cells explode.

Last edited by okcs (2023-08-16 01:47:06)

#999 2023-08-15 15:25:59

Alec

okcs doing the experiments in his lab.

lab-explosion.gif

#1000 2023-08-15 15:57:42

okcs

Alec wrote:

okcs doing the experiments in his lab.

https://silvertearspeaks.files.wordpres … losion.gif

LOL