You are not logged in.

#1001 2023-08-15 20:36:42

Horton HaW

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

okcs wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:
okcs wrote:

Oh yeah, the microscope is more than enough to see everything, it is very good value for the money. The pictures are probably 3 times more clear than the pictures in the video I made. My $400 microscope produces pictures probably 4 times more clear than the pictures in the video I made.

Have you done anything with the gold chloride or colloidal internally? I am curious because Celleste Solum mentioned to avoid them in that zeemedia interview iirc. Not sure if gold is safe to ingest except in trace amounts. I wonder if high frequency herbs help. That one transcript Ivy dug up seem to indicate the Eee Mmm Ppp didn't work, but temporarily. They did say shielding helped though.

I have bought both colloidal gold and gold chloride. I have ingested both and have not noticed any difference. I considered taking colloidal gold intravenously and so I put a drop of blood on a slide and added a drop of colloidal gold. The drop of colloidal gold was much bigger than the blood drop, and what was left was pink fluid. I could not find any red blood cells afterward. It may have lysed them, or it could have been a fluke, I have only done it once.  The gold chloride gave me a stomach ache, it is much more potent. If I take it again I will mix it in milk first.

Well earlier Nixon interview I found he said take the gold for a short period. The Celeste interview is in this thread.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#1002 2023-08-15 20:39:23

Horton HaW

okcs wrote:
Alec wrote:

okcs doing the experiments in his lab.

https://silvertearspeaks.files.wordpres … losion.gif

LOL

Play outside now.
Keeping his nano-intruders confused. LoL.

#1003 2023-08-15 20:44:38

Horton HaW

Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

The graphene problem is growing because along with the vaccinated people, they add the stuff and other chemicals into everything on the planet; that is what will cause many of us to have the same problems and symptoms. Because ultimately organic life on the planet is being phased out, by those the UFOP continues to allow to be in power; and its pretty horrible as they don't even try to help. I get that humans manifest a lot of this stuff, but if at the same time we are viewed as children, then some level of compassionate guidance should be happening simultaneously. Although it seems like those that see us as children don't care about us either, as they see us as problems that are to be exploited. Which sucks, because even if I know a child is causing their own problems (though its never just their fault alone as this reality is co-created) I wouldn't go out of my way to make it worse for him/her. So my question has become more of, I get that there are races who want to make our time here worse, but where are the ones who want to help us? And this was the premise of my video, let there be a balance of influence from emotion capable races not just those who lack it; because no one can make a better choice if they don't even have a point of reference of what that could look like. We are basically told its our fault and then exploited for our weaknesses, without being given options to know better yet flooded with options on how to make it worse AND that is in itself illogical, even for races that function on logic alone. Anyway, I don't want to preach to the choir, as I know you mostly agree with me on this smile

Horton HaW wrote:
Ivy_of_Erra wrote:

Unfortunately that is true, the crew tested high frequencies on the graphene substance and it worked during the stream but as soon as it stopped it became active again; because it can't continue under high frequencies. BUT sustaining that from within the body organically, is not possible, as the biological template is linked with the substance. The etheric DNA template is perfectly fine and unaffected but the body that's within physicality is compromised permanently. So those who got the vaccine can only mediate their symptoms and be aware of their health even more, until they pass from this body and can start over with a new one. It super sucks I know, but the effects of some choices are lifelong and part of their lessons on Earth; not a happy thing to say but I'd rather be a realist than give false hope. So I encourage people to do what they can think of, as the mind is extremely powerful, but be reasonable within the reality of Earth as even the crew has said something to this effect.

Here is that transcript again for anyone wanting to reference it:

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/nanotech … om-dr-alex

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/graphene … -of-temmer

Well in this case it seems to be showing up all over. Truly horrific this was and is still allowed.

Yes. A great deal of pain and suffering. For what? Contrast..momentum? In the end it won't work anyway.

#1004 2023-08-15 23:05:27

Tecumseh

I did not know about this, but it it's from:
https://www.disclosurenews.it/news-burs … -the-news/

"Geneva / Switzerland – “When the bubonic plague struck Geneva in 1530, everything was ready. They even opened a whole hospital for the plague victims. With doctors, paramedics and nurses. The traders contributed, the magistrate gave grants every month. The patients always gave money, and if one of them died alone, all the goods went to the hospital. But then a disaster happened: the plague was dying out, while the subsidies depended on the number of patients. There was no question of right and wrong for the Geneva hospital staff in 1530. If the plague produces money, then the plague is good. And then the doctors got organized. At first, they just poisoned patients to raise the mortality statistics, but they quickly realized that the statistics didn’t have to be just about mortality, but about mortality from plague. So they began to cut the boils from the bodies of the dead, dry them, grind them in a mortar and give them to other patients as medicine. Then they started dusting clothes, handkerchiefs and garters. But somehow the plague continued to abate. Apparently, the dried buboes didn’t work well. Doctors went into town and spread bubonic powder on door handles at night, selecting those homes where they could then profit. As an eyewitness wrote of these events, “this remained hidden for some time, but the devil is more concerned with increasing the number of sins than with hiding them.” In short, one of the doctors became so impudent and lazy that he decided not to wander the city at night, but simply threw a bundle of dust into the crowd during the day. The stench rose to the sky and one of the girls, who by a lucky chance had recently come out of that hospital, discovered what that smell was. The doctor was tied up and placed in the good hands of competent “craftsmen.” They tried to get as much information from him as possible. However, the execution lasted several days. The ingenious hippocrats were tied to poles on wagons and carried around the city. At each intersection the executioners used red-hot tongs to tear off pieces of meat. They were then taken to the public square, beheaded and quartered, and the pieces were taken to all the districts of Geneva. The only exception was the hospital director’s son, who did not take part in the trial but blurted out that he knew how to make potions and how to prepare the powder without fear of contamination. He was simply beheaded “to prevent the spread of evil”. ~ François Bonivard, Chronicles of Geneva, second volume, pages 395 – 402"

Note that today the Octagon group is located there.

There was a blurb from our team that the Karistus had a hand in stopping the plague.

"Swaruu (9): They know because Karistus shows up on Earth from time to time, always solving something or averting calamities. For example, the Black Death was stopped after the appearance of several of these beings, as said on Earth in Jesuit (Illuminati) documents."

From: https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/jupit … a-pleiades

It seems like these kinds of assaults on humanity have been going on for a very long time. Some natural and some artificial. Speculation even about small pox during the colonization of North America. Which devistated the indigenous population. Some say by 75% or higher.

They have just been trying to get more sofisticated in the last 150 years, trying to become more lethal and better at genocide. Sick people these Jesuit types.

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#1005 2023-08-16 00:51:08

Horton HaW

Tecumseh wrote:

I did not know about this, but it it's from:
https://www.disclosurenews.it/news-burs … -the-news/

"Geneva / Switzerland – “When the bubonic plague struck Geneva in 1530, everything was ready. They even opened a whole hospital for the plague victims. With doctors, paramedics and nurses. The traders contributed, the magistrate gave grants every month. The patients always gave money, and if one of them died alone, all the goods went to the hospital. But then a disaster happened: the plague was dying out, while the subsidies depended on the number of patients. There was no question of right and wrong for the Geneva hospital staff in 1530. If the plague produces money, then the plague is good. And then the doctors got organized. At first, they just poisoned patients to raise the mortality statistics, but they quickly realized that the statistics didn’t have to be just about mortality, but about mortality from plague. So they began to cut the boils from the bodies of the dead, dry them, grind them in a mortar and give them to other patients as medicine. Then they started dusting clothes, handkerchiefs and garters. But somehow the plague continued to abate. Apparently, the dried buboes didn’t work well. Doctors went into town and spread bubonic powder on door handles at night, selecting those homes where they could then profit. As an eyewitness wrote of these events, “this remained hidden for some time, but the devil is more concerned with increasing the number of sins than with hiding them.” In short, one of the doctors became so impudent and lazy that he decided not to wander the city at night, but simply threw a bundle of dust into the crowd during the day. The stench rose to the sky and one of the girls, who by a lucky chance had recently come out of that hospital, discovered what that smell was. The doctor was tied up and placed in the good hands of competent “craftsmen.” They tried to get as much information from him as possible. However, the execution lasted several days. The ingenious hippocrats were tied to poles on wagons and carried around the city. At each intersection the executioners used red-hot tongs to tear off pieces of meat. They were then taken to the public square, beheaded and quartered, and the pieces were taken to all the districts of Geneva. The only exception was the hospital director’s son, who did not take part in the trial but blurted out that he knew how to make potions and how to prepare the powder without fear of contamination. He was simply beheaded “to prevent the spread of evil”. ~ François Bonivard, Chronicles of Geneva, second volume, pages 395 – 402"

Note that today the Octagon group is located there.

There was a blurb from our team that the Karistus had a hand in stopping the plague.

"Swaruu (9): They know because Karistus shows up on Earth from time to time, always solving something or averting calamities. For example, the Black Death was stopped after the appearance of several of these beings, as said on Earth in Jesuit (Illuminati) documents."

From: https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/jupit … a-pleiades

It seems like these kinds of assaults on humanity have been going on for a very long time. Some natural and some artificial. Speculation even about small pox during the colonization of North America. Which devistated the indigenous population. Some say by 75% or higher.

They have just been trying to get more sofisticated in the last 150 years, trying to become more lethal and better at genocide. Sick people these Jesuit types.

Hospitals are strange in many ways. They usually have districts. So it has it's corporate structure, like a municipality. However, even people that administrate don't really know who owns them. They have po boxes and people you don't see.

On another note I have noticed many places pushing flu shots, just as dangerous, imo, but not doing the cv-19. They aren't sure either when they will.  I heard a tornado hit one of those factories. wink I bet that slows things down.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-08-16 01:04:37)

#1006 2023-08-20 23:06:38

Horton HaW

okcs wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:
okcs wrote:

My sister wanted to get a microscope, and I recently purchased a cheap $84 microscope that has optics that are about 85% as good as my $400 microscope. I recommended it to her.  I was buying a cheap one because sometimes I get asked to bring my microscope over to help people look at their blood, and I don't like using my expensive microscope for that.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AM5XB5O?ps … ct_details

Can you see well enough with this magnification?

Oh yeah, the microscope is more than enough to see everything, it is very good value for the money. The pictures are probably 3 times more clear than the pictures in the video I made. My $400 microscope produces pictures probably 4 times more clear than the pictures in the video I made.

Do you have tungsten lighting or halogen? The halogen seems bright, but halogen is hot. Led is bad for other reasons though.

#1007 2023-08-21 04:28:37

okcs

Horton HaW wrote:
okcs wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

Can you see well enough with this magnification?

Do you have tungsten lighting or halogen? The halogen seems bright, but halogen is hot. Led is bad for other reasons though.

I don't know, actually.

#1008 2023-08-21 13:15:19

okcs

Published
February 15, 2023
Extraterrestrial Information - Mini Topics with Gosia - Cosmic Agency

Originally in Spanish - 2022-2023

Gosia: Question from Dr. Alex. Is it true that colloidal gold destroys nanotechnology?

Yazhi: I have never heard that, but my feeling is that it does, by interaction of the high frequencies of gold with high conductivity. I can't say more, I don't know. But I do believe it is very possible.

I have injected myself intravenously with colloidal gold and colloidal silver.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjZknotiLgs&t=12s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBXbzLF5SLY

I have also had intravenous EDTA and it is very effective
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0kCehpyxVw&t=9s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PRXet3dOx4&t=45s

#1009 2023-08-23 01:29:21

Horton HaW

okcs wrote:

Published
February 15, 2023
Extraterrestrial Information - Mini Topics with Gosia - Cosmic Agency

Originally in Spanish - 2022-2023

Gosia: Question from Dr. Alex. Is it true that colloidal gold destroys nanotechnology?

Yazhi: I have never heard that, but my feeling is that it does, by interaction of the high frequencies of gold with high conductivity. I can't say more, I don't know. But I do believe it is very possible.

I have injected myself intravenously with colloidal gold and colloidal silver.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjZknotiLgs&t=12s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBXbzLF5SLY

I have also had intravenous EDTA and it is very effective
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0kCehpyxVw&t=9s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PRXet3dOx4&t=45s

Good Information. Thanks so much for sharing. I have bought a microscope; will probably take awhile to get here.

#1010 2023-08-24 19:15:31

Horton HaW

Looking forward to more information. I find it is still difficult to distinguish negative and positive space. Is that just blood and hydrogel sheets or is some of that glass slide. I can see the banding from camera? It's all reddish though so not sure. You did say the edges of what looks like blood were turning into ribbons. Have you tested any H2O samples?

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-08-24 19:17:31)

#1011 2023-08-25 00:06:56

okcs

Horton HaW wrote:

Looking forward to more information. I find it is still difficult to distinguish negative and positive space. Is that just blood and hydrogel sheets or is some of that glass slide. I can see the banding from camera? It's all reddish though so not sure. You did say the edges of what looks like blood were turning into ribbons. Have you tested any H2O samples?

Look at the glass slide with nothing on it. Then put water on it. Then try blood.

I took pictures and made videos of what I saw, I don't know how to explain it better than that.

#1012 2023-08-25 03:56:31

Horton HaW

okcs wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

Look at the glass slide with nothing on it. Then put water on it. Then try blood.

I took pictures and made videos of what I saw, I don't know how to explain it better than that.

Fair enough. Some of those areas were pretty solid "white". That's alot of hydrogel if so. The water question was separate. I was wondering if you have tested water samples for nano.

Thanks again.

#1013 2023-08-25 04:46:12

okcs

Horton HaW wrote:
okcs wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

Fair enough. Some of those areas were pretty solid "white". That's alot of hydrogel if so. The water question was separate. I was wondering if you have tested water samples for nano.

Thanks again.

No I have not looked at water samples.

#1014 2023-09-03 22:22:58

Horton HaW

Any updates on the colloidal gold usage?

#1015 2023-09-05 00:05:35

okcs

I injected 2.5 cc colloidal gold and silver, then 2 cc colloidal gold, then 3.3 cc colloidal gold, then my kidneys were a little painful for a few days, probably dumping too much dead nanotech into my kidneys for them to handle. I would always add .05 grams salt to 5 ml colloidal gold every time.

Today I am getting ready to start using gold chloride. I will put 5 drops (.25 ml) in 10 ml distilled water and boil it off, to get rid of the nitric acid and hydrochloric acid in the gold chloride. I should be able to get it quite pure, and then I will put it under my tongue, which should give better absorption than swallowing it. I am guessing it would make a higher amount of monoatomic gold, but I am not sure. My gold chloride mixture should have the same gold content as 60 ml of the 25 ppm colloidal gold I bought because the gold chloride is 1% gold chloride (10000 ppm). I am not sure how unstable the gold chloride will get when the nitric acid and hydrochloric acid is boiled off. It may turn into gold and chlorine, we shall see.

#1016 2023-09-05 01:42:22

okcs

I read a study that showed when rats drank colloidal gold they absorbed about .14% of it, roughly, so if I drank 1 liter of 25 ppm colloidal gold, it would be the same as me injecting 1.4 cc of it. I think the gold chloride would be cheaper, and it would probably have a greater chance at making monoatomic gold since colloidal gold particles typically have several thousand atoms on them, vs gold chloride having a single gold atom. I don't enjoy injecting myself either.

#1017 2023-09-05 22:21:13

Horton HaW

okcs wrote:

I read a study that showed when rats drank colloidal gold they absorbed about .14% of it, roughly, so if I drank 1 liter of 25 ppm colloidal gold, it would be the same as me injecting 1.4 cc of it. I think the gold chloride would be cheaper, and it would probably have a greater chance at making monoatomic gold since colloidal gold particles typically have several thousand atoms on them, vs gold chloride having a single gold atom. I don't enjoy injecting myself either.

Please be careful. Lol. Do you inject into tissue or vascular? I did get my microscope, but haven't been able to use it much. The magnification is no joke (upto 2500x.) Got a nice deal for the microscope and kit.

#1018 2023-09-06 01:25:53

okcs

Horton HaW wrote:
okcs wrote:

Please be careful. Lol. Do you inject into tissue or vascular? I did get my microscope, but haven't been able to use it much. The magnification is no joke (upto 2500x.) Got a nice deal for the microscope and kit.

I injected in intravenously.  Gold chloride oral ingestion didn't work yesterday, it made no difference. Today I drank 500 ml of 10 ppm colloidal silver, and I will drink another 500 ml later tonight, so far I have seen a little improvement.

People should know that Clifford Carnicom has been researching this for a lot more years than Ana Mihalcea:

https://carnicominstitute.org/

Carnicom thinks bacteria are causing the blood clotting, hence my high dose colloidal silver experiment.

Last edited by okcs (2023-09-06 01:26:25)

#1019 2023-09-06 02:05:28

Horton HaW

okcs wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:
okcs wrote:

I injected in intravenously.  Gold chloride oral ingestion didn't work yesterday, it made no difference. Today I drank 500 ml of 10 ppm colloidal silver, and I will drink another 500 ml later tonight, so far I have seen a little improvement.

People should know that Clifford Carnicom has been researching this for a lot more years than Ana Mihalcea:

https://carnicominstitute.org/

Carnicom thinks bacteria are causing the blood clotting, hence my high dose colloidal silver experiment.

Yes, I am somewhat familiar with his work on morgellons.

Being that it is bacteria have you looked at CDS? It would also provide oxygen. I believe I mentioned it earlier in thread. It is an MMS type protocol. I consider it superior.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-09-06 02:34:53)

#1020 2023-09-06 03:17:30

okcs

What is CDS Horton?

#1021 2023-09-06 03:27:03

Horton HaW

okcs wrote:

What is CDS Horton?

Chlorine Dioxide Solution. The gas is dissolved in distilled water.

Andreas Kalcker
https://andreaskalcker.com/en/
https://mmsforum.io/cds

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-09-06 03:28:14)

#1022 2023-09-06 03:36:38

okcs

Horton HaW wrote:
okcs wrote:

What is CDS Horton?

Andreas Kalcker

I have tried chlorine dioxide in the past and was not really impressed with it. I tried it about a year or two ago.

#1023 2023-09-06 09:52:33

ro2778

okcs wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:
okcs wrote:

What is CDS Horton?

Andreas Kalcker

I have tried chlorine dioxide in the past and was not really impressed with it. I tried it about a year or two ago.

I have been really impressed with it, as MMS i.e., when mixing sodium hypochlorite 22.5% with HCL 4% and then creating fresh CDS but also mixed with it's reagents. The 6:6 protocol is especially effective i.e., 6 drops of each mixed and then water added to create a glass of water. And then, do it again an hour later. I remember seeing a video of that curing Malaria in the field in Africa and I've certainly used it to treat bad tonsilitis, as well as mastitis and various other infections.

I did also try treating my grandmothers cancer with a different regime, but she didn't like it and felt like I was poisoning her, so we stopped. Although, despite having advanced cancer and now 4 or 5 covid jabs, she still lives!

However, I don't have much experience with dosing when buying pre-made CDS in its pure form.

But then, in general, I think it's much better to avoid using it unless absolutely necessary and desired by the person who is unwell. It's much better to try and detoxify your environment and work on the ideas that may be making you ill in the first place. But, like Aneeka showed, that can lead to your death, which is fine if you don't mind that. I think I'm personally more inclinded to behave like Aneeka, and try and figure it out naturally and if I die, then so be it - I'll just cause some trouble in my next life big_smile

#1024 2023-09-06 20:44:24

Horton HaW

ro2778 wrote:
okcs wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

Andreas Kalcker

I have been really impressed with it, as MMS i.e., when mixing sodium hypochlorite 22.5% with HCL 4% and then creating fresh CDS but also mixed with it's reagents. The 6:6 protocol is especially effective i.e., 6 drops of each mixed and then water added to create a glass of water. And then, do it again an hour later. I remember seeing a video of that curing Malaria in the field in Africa and I've certainly used it to treat bad tonsilitis, as well as mastitis and various other infections.

I did also try treating my grandmothers cancer with a different regime, but she didn't like it and felt like I was poisoning her, so we stopped. Although, despite having advanced cancer and now 4 or 5 covid jabs, she still lives!

However, I don't have much experience with dosing when buying pre-made CDS in its pure form.

But then, in general, I think it's much better to avoid using it unless absolutely necessary and desired by the person who is unwell. It's much better to try and detoxify your environment and work on the ideas that may be making you ill in the first place. But, like Aneeka showed, that can lead to your death, which is fine if you don't mind that. I think I'm personally more inclinded to behave like Aneeka, and try and figure it out naturally and if I die, then so be it - I'll just cause some trouble in my next life big_smile

I think CDS has it's place, but dosing is important. I make my own. The CDS stores in the jar in the fridge for awhile. Haven't done very potent protocols. Redox is an important part of body chemistry like pH. I also have a hydrogen water maker.

My thoughts were that oxidation would help with metals and bacteria, as well as increase oxygen in the body.

I am also curious whether these organisms may become too virulent if attacked too aggressively. I am wondering how it effects their behavior.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-09-06 20:50:15)

#1025 2023-09-09 07:16:15

Tecumseh

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

Board footer