You are not logged in.

#51 2023-02-11 20:17:03

HiddenSquid
Banned

Re: Anti-Derailment thread

So is he a conscripted member of the cabal's legions? And/or is he a drug addict? Also if he was carol, do you think he's actually part of the highest part of the cabal, and therefore is utilizing artificial telepathy, combined with... Hmmm idk the cabal's natural predatory psychic energy?

Also if Carol was Luk, you do realize that a certain forum member was in here suggesting that Carol was an ET and that they were trying to contact humans. He seemed pretty set on cementing that as the case. Oh and he has advanced knowledge of the federation... Hmm lol.

That R369 would go on and on and on and on, about how this forum is just swimming with them. Gawd bless you Robert if you're reading this! (rhetorical/explanatory bantering!)

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2023-02-11 20:21:06)

#52 2023-02-11 20:18:26

Jupiter 9

Scott Summers wrote:

Every person should be treated with respect (obviously).

I agree, it's just really hard to treat luk and all the nasty people working for the cabal with respect.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#53 2023-02-11 20:20:19

Scott Summers

Just to be clear, Jupiter.

I’m with you 99% of the time. I may be silent but I want you to know that.

This is just the 1%. But that’s life.

#54 2023-02-11 20:23:36

StarDeity
Banned

There's just a pattern in how that individual initiates...
It's like an a.i. too
creepy tbh...

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-02-11 20:26:50)

#55 2023-02-11 20:23:37

HiddenSquid
Banned

Maybe Luk is an ET and Carol, and what we just witnessed was the Federation stepping in to remove them...

#56 2023-02-11 20:28:00

Scott Summers

HiddenSquid wrote:

Maybe Luk is an ET and Carol, and what we just witnessed was the Federation stepping in to remove them...

Nice, Squid.

Now need another anti-derailment thread for the anti-derailment thread. Just kidding.

#57 2023-02-11 20:36:50

Jupiter 9

Scott Summers wrote:

I would be more worried if we agreed on everything haha Of course we are not going to be in agreement about everything, as long as we are able to treat each other with respect we can even disagree 99% of the time.

And because I am sure you are not 100% sure she is an ET, I would recommend to go read her posts and familiarize yourself with the pattern if you have time to waste. Cause "Carol" will reincarnate with us plenty of times. I wish it was that easy to make her get the message that we don't want her here and stop creating new accounts over and over and over and over again. smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-02-11 20:39:32)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#58 2023-02-11 20:38:34

Jupiter 9

azhidaha wrote:

Guys, ET or not, I don't care, let's assume she is a troll, who cares,
I don't have telegram or other shits, this forum is my only social media and I had the best time with her.
Jupiter, I dare you, if you don't make her ban free in the next 48 hours...
What!!!
Why look at me like that?!!!
Are you looking for something?!!! :lol

Azidaha I think I get your joke smile And let's not go there haha smile

#59 2023-02-11 20:42:07

Jupiter 9

And the ETs just contacted me telepathically and want you all to know that they are super-offended for thinking Carol was an ET hihihi smile

#60 2023-02-11 20:48:04

StarDeity
Banned

This is beyond ridiculous the multi-personalities...

I can't even...

#61 2023-02-11 20:49:13

Jupiter 9

azhidaha wrote:

Guys, I feel my date has expired in this forum, I have nothing left to add.
Just let me know if Carol came back
yasinjavanmardy@proton.me
Carol, feel free to DM
Bye Guys, It was amazing being with you ❤️❤️❤️

Wait you were not joking? You were actually serious???

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-02-11 20:49:26)

#62 2023-02-11 20:50:58

StarDeity
Banned

They're all the same user ok.

Jupiter wrote:
azhidaha wrote:

Guys, I feel my date has expired in this forum, I have nothing left to add.
Just let me know if Carol came back
yasinjavanmardy@proton.me
Carol, feel free to DM
Bye Guys, It was amazing being with you ❤️❤️❤️

Wait you were not joking? You were actually serious???

#63 2023-02-11 20:54:39

Jupiter 9

No azidaha is not a luk account, but I really thought he had to be joking... Strange.

#64 2023-02-11 20:57:44

Jupiter 9

Brahman wrote:

Hahaha Azhidaha You can imagine in 17 seconds how Jupiter was extracted by his ETs. You can actually imagine Carol coming back. Lol

Haha Carol is not getting unbanned I know she was luk. But unfortunately she come back with another name and the whole circus of "questions" will start again.

#65 2023-02-11 21:01:00

StarDeity
Banned

Would you ever allow PM...

Jupiter wrote:

No azidaha is not a luk account, but I really thought he had to be joking... Strange.

#66 2023-02-11 21:18:01

Jupiter 9

StarDeity wrote:

Jupiter wrote:

Edit: smile Oops, I misunderstood what you meant, I thought you wanted to PM me. smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-02-11 21:28:22)

#67 2023-02-11 21:31:10

StarDeity
Banned

Yes

Jupiter wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Jupiter wrote:

Edit: smile Oops, I misunderstood what you meant, I thought you wanted to PM me. smile

#68 2023-02-11 21:39:37

Jupiter 9

Yes, what? smile Yes I misunderstood or Yes you want to PM me? You are confusing me the way you phrased it. smile

You can PM me in the Telegram Free Chat and I also showed my email here.

#69 2023-02-11 21:48:58

StarDeity
Banned

I would PM you there if I weren't blocked.. ^^;
I have no idea why I got blocked..

Jupiter wrote:

Yes, what? smile Yes I misunderstood or Yes you want to PM me? You are confusing me the way you phrased it. smile

You can PM me in the Telegram Free Chat and I also showed my email here.

#70 2023-02-11 21:51:48

Jupiter 9

Oh you can contact me through the email then.

#71 2023-02-11 23:48:14

Jupiter 9

mitkobs wrote:

Some 90's Eurodance hits - Dreams, Love, Life and Celebration

2 Brothers On The 4th Floor - Come Take My Hand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV7sPp7jTNg

Land of dreaming · Masterboy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKoe5XY4MM8

The Colour of My Dreams · B.G. The Prince Of Rap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ-Tt1nwaWI

Fun Factory - Celebration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MixkYOLpE9U

Bailando · Paradisio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G223WQ6vSII

Bamboleo · Garcia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auyVyRKkiXU

DJ BoBo - Love Is All Around

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fyw9Xz7RGPs

One Love · Dr. Alban

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqghpxGzyaQ

Life · Haddaway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daLtohAYb5I

mitkobs were you a teen in the 90s? smile smile

Some of the music you post takes me back to my teen years. I hadn't heard these for a long time. smile Fun Factory - Celebration was one of my favorites back then.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-02-11 23:48:41)

#72 2023-02-12 11:01:00

Scott Summers

Jupiter

I went through Carol’s posts as you advised. All 81 of them.

In my opinion, she’s not a troll. And I’m quite sensitive to trolling.

The fact that Azhidaha would leave the Forum (when he has no other social media outlet where he resides) tells you he does not see Carol as a troll either.

Again, she’s ET.

You guys have been asking for ETs to interact with on social media. It’s hilarious that they then come online, only to be banned.

The painful truth is you need to deal with your own shadows before you can see them. I apologise for being harsh.

As a gesture of consolation, I assure you again that my time on this Forum will end shortly. So you will not have to be bothered by my opinions.

Jupiter wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

I would be more worried if we agreed on everything haha Of course we are not going to be in agreement about everything, as long as we are able to treat each other with respect we can even disagree 99% of the time.

And because I am sure you are not 100% sure she is an ET, I would recommend to go read her posts and familiarize yourself with the pattern if you have time to waste. Cause "Carol" will reincarnate with us plenty of times. I wish it was that easy to make her get the message that we don't want her here and stop creating new accounts over and over and over and over again. smile

#73 2023-02-12 17:15:37

Gosia
Administrator

Hahaha, no Swaruunian is on the forum, thats for sure. As for other ETs, I doubt any of them would be using a picture of someone recognizable like that lady in the image just was recognized. I cant guarantee that though of course. In fact, anyone of you could be an ET person. smile

Brahman wrote:

It gets fun. Obviously Carol isn't the woman in the picture but I was thinking something more along the lines of what Scott said about her being an ET. But I was thinking of someone from Swaruus. Lol
Didn't Gosia say they write in the forum and are always discriminated. That was my concern. But hardly. Now I wonder which ET Scott meant and who the others are, if he knows them. StarDeity Hahaha...Jupiter thinks it's Luke....wow, big mystery big_smile

#74 2023-02-12 17:20:05

Jupiter 9

I respect your opinion Scott.

We just don't perceive the same thing here when it comes to Carol. And that's OK. I see and respect your pov, and I hope you respect mine.

What I perceive is that Carol is luk, I don't have any doubts about that, I am 99.9% sure about this. And I am not saying 100% because there is always the possiblity of a freaky coincidence that it might be someone else that behaves exactly like luk or impersonating being luk. But who cares this is not about whether it is luk or not, this is about the behavior and the malevolent intentions and motivations I perceive behind Carols posts and questions.

And this is not my opinion, this is my discernment, I am very good at seeing and reading people and situations accurately and the motivation and intentions behind peoples actions. I read it and see it clearly that this is someone that created a fake account with the malevolent intention to undermine the Taygetan and Swaruunian material, and to try to plants seeds of doubt and confusion about the material in peoples minds.

And he has done this a million times, this is nothing new, this is an everyday routine thing for most of the people that have been in CA groups for a long time. He had left us alone in the forum for a few months probably because the forum was not active, and the minute the forum started becoming a bit more active, he resumed his usual sad sick pathetic routine of creating new accounts no matter how many times he gets banned, to parasitize and feed on our attention and energy.

He was more focused on the CA Free Chat telegram group until now but now it seems he switched his focus to the forum. And just for the record this is what Gosia posted in that group very recently after banning one of his endless new accounts:

Gosia: Just so you understand, my friends: we have the agent in the group in constant loops, Luk, recycling himself again and again with new profiles. Traits to identify him:

1. Constant digging into personal information regarding Taygetans/Swaruunians.

2. Contacting members in private asking about private matters, and whether those members are connected to me, Robert, or Matias, etc.

3. Not responding Thank you, when questions are being answered by me or others, simply digging more.. police style

4. Unemotionality and coldness - police interrogating style

5. Distinctive energy and smell emitted inmediately.

6. Putting in doubt Taygetan and Swaruunian information... but said in the sneaky way as if it was innocent questioning. Aimed to seed doubt among the members.

7. Rarely responding questions posed at HIM. Having said that, I wont hesitate to block him inmediately upon further entries.

End of story. Future loops wont last as long. We are all wasting time on this individual. My next cut will be abrupt.

And why would an ET choose that picture as an avatar? As a cover identity? But wouldn't it be better to just not use any picture like most of us. Cause using that picture immedietly draws attention to you and screams fake account. smile

And why would an ET say that she doesn't like men and only needs them for one thing = children?

And why would an ET behave exactly like luk?

These are mostly rhetorical questions you don't have to answer them. And while I asked them I realize that yes there is a 0,0001% possibility that this could actually have been an ET exo-anthropologist on a mission to study the life of the icky yucky parasitic toxic people on earth. hihi smile

And as for Azidaha I don't know what the heck that was all about. It seems there is a reality fracture here and we live two different realities and perceive two completely different things. Azidaha perceives a sweet soul. I perceive a hellseed an anti-starseed that hates Cosmic Agency and has been stalking and trying to undermine Gosia and this project for years.

So if you look at it from my perspective, Azidaha thinks that the person that has been harassing and attacking and trying to  undermine Cosmic Agency and this project for years, and the person that is just incapable of respecting the boundaries of Gosia and the CA groups and keeps coming back and keeps creating hundreds and hundreds of accounts and keeps trying to undermine Cosmic Agency everywhere he can, Azidaha perceives that person as a sweet soul and she was his twin flame.

So anyway, I hope that you understand that from my perspective and in my reality your insistence that Carol is an ET, and Azidaha leaving the forum because Carol is his twin flame is baffling and strange, strange indeed. smile

#75 2023-02-12 22:18:03

Uurloq

I don't post much but I've been reading the forum for a long time now, even before I registered.

And I want to say I agree 100% with Jupiter on this, the mentioned user is just another sequel of the same troll that has made dozens of accounts over the past couple years. Always with the same talk.

He was "away" for a few months so it's natural that the newish users don't recognize him. The user that he loved to troll the most has left the forum a while ago, I think that's why he went on "vacation" too.

Board footer