You are not logged in.

#76 2023-02-20 08:16:03

HiddenSquid
Banned

Re: Anti-Derailment thread

Well I think Luk has some advanced socities behind him for some reason. I personally think this because I would continuously get artificial psychic inducements when I would engage him. So ya.

#77 2023-02-20 20:26:05

Jupiter 9

HiddenSquid wrote:

I am on this thread because I have questions, you fool. Honestly if that wasn't clear... lol.

I assume he(?) means your reply is off topic. Make sure you are aware of the topic of the thread you are in and not just reply to the last post of that thread. If your reply is off topic then it's better to start a new thread and not derail the discussion.

And of course this applies to everyone and not just to you. smile

---> https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=3941#p3941

Happy wrote:

If you are new to writing posts, there are some points to remember:

The posts are organized in threads, which are started by the first post with a header. That first post is the topic of the thread. Everybody can post replies there. It's preferred that you relate to the topic in your reply. If you don't, it's better to start a new thread where you phrase the topic in the header.

[...]

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#78 2023-02-20 22:07:25

Jupiter 9

azhidaha wrote:

Yeah, Jupiter, you were right about Carol, and I was interacting with the same person which all of you were. But the difference was I was focused on a positive aspect of that person. I'm very proficient in this area, to bring and experience the best of people because no one is absolutely single-sided, people are multi-dimensional, and you can choose which side you're gonna experience, I think this is due to my situation where nobody is like me or even close to what I am, I had to develop that ability to experience a better relationship.
I was serious about what I said, but I tried to keep the vibration of me and yours high, and my definition of the twin flame is very different than yours, which is being in harmony together, and yeah I admit there was a sense of exaggeration to it.
Carol was the person you thought, He didn't even PM me!
I'm happy that I didn't say a negative thing that night smile

Welcome back azidaha. smile

I have read and watched some Abraham Hicks and I think I get what you mean and where you are coming from. And yes technically from the "highest" perspective there is only one of us, there is only one person, and we are all different holographic versions of that same person. And technically, looking at it from the "highest" perspective we are all just a very distant parallel lifetime of each other meeting ourself "wearing" another body, just like the SandClock pilots can jump in time and meet themself in the "past" or in the "future". 

And the way I see it here in the so called "3D/5D" physical realm, there exist "3D/5D" aspects of us that are creating a narcissistic reality bubble that is built for one and are blind to, and disconnected from the reality of other people and can be very dangerous and can do a lot of damage and cause a lot of pain to others. And those of us that are not at a Dhor Kristil D'Jedi Master level that can love those aspects of us Unconditionally, need to be very careful with the aspects of us that are living in their own narcissistic bubble built for one.

For those of us that are not at a Dhor Kristil level and we are not healed enough to be able to Unconditionally Love them, the wise thing to do is to leave them in the hands of our higher aspects and stay away from those people and establish very clear and strong boundaries with them. Unconditional Love can reach and heal those people, but Unconditionally Loving other people is something that requires very high levels of mastery (and the key word here is Unconditionally).

If you are at that level of mastery then you do you, but if you aren't then be wise and don't be a naive little angel walking around like you are in "7D" realms of love and light. In this so called "3D/5D" physical realm there are monsters that eat other people, and I mean literally eat Lyrian people. smile

Teal Swan: ...What I am about to say is probably one of the most important things I will ever tell you. You absolutely can (by only looking at certain things, by controlling your thoughts so that you only look at and think things and assign meaning and tell yourself a narrative that feels good) create your own narcissistic bubble reality within this joint consensus reality. You can dedicate your life to controlling everything with your mind, words and actions so as to get a positive feeling result for yourself, regardless of whether you are doing so in reality or not. This reality feels very empowering to people who feel totally powerless to reality. It’s why so many people feel immense relief when they listen to teachers who teach ‘you create your own reality’.

When you do this, “others” will only be part of your reality if they conform to and feed into your narcissistic bubble reality. You are completely alone, but just like a child with imaginary friends, you will not perceive that you are alone. You will not recognize a person as the savior that they are when they pop that narcissistic bubble reality. Instead, you will see them as the enemy. You could make a reality built for one so strong that literally anything that happens to contradict it, you could reframe. I mean anything. Meaning that the universe itself can’t pop that bubble reality. You can escape the experiencing of any consequence of anything you think, say or do. Though you still live in a universe based on the law of cause and effect, you could make it so that you do not really feel the effect of anything. You are no longer receiving the mirroring, messages or truths from others and from the collective or from the universe at large. You are un-influenceable. You are ignoring, reframing and re-interpreting them so that they are what you want them to be. And by doing so, you have officially separated from and made yourself like a cancer cell within the universe at large.

The amount of damage you can do to your own life (damage you won’t perceive of course, because you’ll tell yourself and others a different narrative) and the amount of damage you can do to others in a consensus reality by being this way, is indescribable. If you choose this path, you have chosen separation, not relationship and not oneness, for the sake of your own sense of control, stability and commitment to avoiding pain. But you, especially if you are resistant to truth, need to see that you do have this choice. Do you want to live in an illusion? Every one of us has this choice. It is one of the great shadow sides of each person being a fragment of source itself. The powers you inherently possess due to being a fragment of source (powers like creation and free will), just like a knife, can be used for something beneficial to all or detrimental to all. And if you have made that choice, what are you a match to?  When you say: “I can create my own reality”. The universe says: “Yes, you absolutely can. But you need question the value of creating YOUR OWN reality.” ...

Quote from: Why You Should Know and Accept the Truth Even If It Hurts - Teal Swan

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#79 2023-02-23 06:27:46

StarDeity
Banned

I just wanted to say that there's someone on discorsld posing as Raguel.
Copied his name and all, and pretends to be him.
I believe this person might be an ex-contactee who is some kind of third-world specimen who had been doing the same thing for years.
Used to pose as Asket, now poses as Raguel.
Very sick.

And apparently tells people a fake story, and  a very grim view about "Earth affairs"

I'm just saying this so anyone who runs into an alleged Raguel on discord, using a picture of a Ghost Recon character, that it's not Raguel ok!
ty

#80 2023-02-23 10:14:56

Gosia
Administrator

Yes, its old. Its someone working with Luk, spamming their server posing as Raguel. It is NOT Raguel.

StarDeity wrote:

I believe this person might be an ex-contactee who is some kind of third-world specimen who had been doing the same thing for years.
Very sick.

And apparently tells people a fake story, and  a very grim view about "Earth affairs"

I'm just saying this so anyone who runs into an alleged Raguel on discord, using a picture of a Ghost Recon character, that it's not Raguel ok!
ty

#81 2023-02-23 12:49:43

StarDeity
Banned

Yep.
That person might be in this forum too, or watching from the outside as well.

Gosia wrote:

Yes, its old. Its someone working with Luk, spamming their server posing as Raguel. It is NOT Raguel.

StarDeity wrote:

Very sick.

ty

#82 2023-02-24 16:49:58

StarDeity
Banned

I should add that the same people posing as Raguel, might be posing as Yazhi too, using an account called Alita99.

Board footer