You are not logged in.

#26 2021-10-30 15:44:56

Robert369

Re: Holographic Society - How To?

@Pete: I like your questions and will answer what I learnt so far. Yet, since tangible proof for all of this is impossible, one would need to discern it by other means.

pete wrote:

1. Has anyone asked Earth what does she want to happen?

To my understanding Gaia has been actively asking for help at higher densities, who then looked at the problems and decided to act, both through incarnating and through energetic interference.

pete wrote:

2. Why should we humans essentially inherit the Earth and build our new societies here?
We are neither the dominant race (reptilians are), nor are we the most populous (the chickens are), nor are we indigenous (none of the contenders are).

This is not about "dominant race" but about "the race which is most connected to Gaia": Humans (and even moreso the original Gaians of which few only still exist) who have a proper connection to nature and things beyond the visible are the guardians of the planet, while the robot-like masses cannot offer any such but instead currently destroys all the planet.

It is obvious that Gaia's interest cannot be that those "destroyers of planets" should consider her as home planet, but rather those who actually are caring and loving, both among each other and towards Gaia, nature, and beyond.

pete wrote:

3. Can we put forward an excellent track record on Earth in support of our claim to inherit it?
We slaughter, destroy, exploit, etc, on a daily basis. And yes, it can be argued that our crappy track record is because we have been brainwashed and downgraded by reptilians. Agreed. However, that cannot just explain away the sufferring that is happening right now. Billions of animals suffer right now by our hand. And so many exploited children and people. What are we doing about all that suffereing right now? I know that I'm not doing much at all. To just ignore all that presently occurring suffering on the plaent seems like when GF reportedly says that humans are just biosuits, so human suffering doesn't really count (please note, I'm not saying that you personally are saying this). Similarly, to expect that our propensities to kill, exploit (or just idly stand by while other suffer) would somehow go away in our new societies also doesn't seem like the best expectation to make (and I'm not saying that you personally expect this).

As hinted out above, I suggest to not talk of "Humanity as a whole" but differ between emotional and loving Humans and the robot-like destructive "others". The original Lyrans clearly fit this bill, and so will their descendants after a bit of clean-up in either minds or - if that isn't possible - in bodies.

Humanity has the required good traits in it, but mind-control and soul-takeovers ruin many of them to not be what they could/wish to be.

pete wrote:

4. How can we guarantee that we will not continue to destroy this planet and keep exploiting one another if we do get to inherit the Earth?

I consider this to be like in any relation: No guarantees are possible, but if the ones who are ready for such learn to live by their hearts and love, no problems will exist. (Obviously the ones who continue to destroy the planet and other people will not be compatible and need to leave.)

This gets even more obvious is considering that a timeline exists for any and all outcomes, insofar the only "guarantee" that exists is that all variants will be played out. And we can only decide which version we wish to experience in this life to get to that desired timeline, because there's not only one future.

Thusit is ourselves who manifest on which timeline we end up, e.g. a properly maintained planet or a destructive fail.

pete wrote:

5. To whom are we going to give our allegiance if we do inherit the Earth? The Earth, the truth, the Andromedans, the Taygetans, humans, oneself, god, nobody?

This in my view needs to be decided both by the planetary collective (once we actually have one working society that is capable of ET contact), but also individually.

So far, the Taygetans and various friends/allies have been the only true help, but I would say that to make a decision about "allegiances" one would firstly need to get out of this 3D Matrix bubble and learn about the other races, because all that we currently have is 3rd-hand information and no direct contact.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#27 2021-10-30 19:23:25

mitkobs

@Robert369 I think that with incarnating to humans they want to be better and to grow from the limitation of being a reptile tulpa. And clearly they are allowed to do so by their superiors-masters-gods. If their superiors did not want that for them they would not be here. And there is another reason why they are humans, because their original bodies are spent by too many genetic modifications and impossibility to reproduce, and also heavily exterminated in wars, especially the war of Tiamat. This is only my speculation.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-10-30 19:24:49)

#28 2021-10-31 07:37:54

mitkobs

The planet is a mirror of us. It reflects what we are as collective human consciousness. It is an unusual playground, a time/space realities and it is a higher being, not an individual being but conglomerate of consciousnesses whatever that means. It is beyond our understand how something is multiple consciousnesses simultaneously. The point is no one individual or a group of individuals can have ownership of a planet, it is impossible and the very idea of ownership is an illusion. The planet is for everyone equally to enjoy and experience. Ownership is imposition and violence. Ownership is fear energy. Here comes the question. What a planet wants? Planet do not have a ego and do not have needs and desires. It is a powerful being that do its own thing to the end no matter the hostility and destruction that is done by its inhabitants. You cannot change the planet, it will always do what are her inherent functions.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-10-31 07:43:16)

#29 2021-10-31 08:18:02

pete

Thanks, Robert. I think you make good arguments.

Robert369 wrote:

As hinted out above, I suggest to not talk of "Humanity as a whole" but differ between emotional and loving Humans and the robot-like destructive "others". The original Lyrans clearly fit this bill, and so will their descendants after a bit of clean-up in either minds or - if that isn't possible - in bodies.

Humanity has the required good traits in it, but mind-control and soul-takeovers ruin many of them to not be what they could/wish to be.

I struggle with the issue of responsibility. As in, if we want to be accepted as a human collective by other races, then do we not bear responsibility for what every human does? Even if it's a "bad" human, or a "reptillian" human, or whatever?

Otherwise, it seems to me that there cannot be a human collective that other races would accept unles we own up and start collectively cleaning up our act, even though one personally has not done anything wrong. What do you think?

#30 2021-10-31 08:36:14

pete

Grivehn wrote:

I dont know personally what happened with Lyra, but I assume the planet itself is destroyed, too.

Yes, I'd be interested to find out, too.

Grivehn wrote:

Chickens are the most numerous? What about bugs? Plants? Bacteria? Should any of those inherit the Earth?

The chickens were mostly just a handy analogy - reptilians farm us, but there's presumably more of us. We farm the chickens, but there's more chickens... I'm sure chickens feel pain and dream of freedom, just like we do.

Grivehn wrote:

Go ahead and tell them that the planet is now theirs. As we know, evolution as we are taught is a bogus. These beings, like chickens and spiders, are not exactly philosophers and scientists, are they? Bluntly I'll just come out and say they are not quite intelligent life, just live by instincts. Having them own a planet is just insane.
Please dont compare humans (a (semi-)intelligent life) with animals. Thats what regressives do to justify their horrific actions. Dehumanization is being done by the media and social media every day. Dont fall to their trap.

Sorry, I'll disagree here. I'd say that all life matters. I mean, I've seen plenty animals (birds included) that behaved far more intelligently and caringly than many humans. So, I don't see a difference between a human, chicken, whale, fish... Just a different body, different circumstances... But, to each his own, of course.

Grivehn wrote:

Most of us can hardly help our own loved ones, the Feds happily let us die, the rest of the galaxy watches as perverted catastrophe tourists, and the BEST plan higher beings, with their complete mastery of time and space, could come up with requires about 60% of the society to die and the rest to likely fall into civil wars and fragmented societies without current technology.

Yeah... Very disconcerting. Perhaps we are just too small a matter in the grand scheme of things for anyone to really care out there in the larger Universe. Kind of like a forgotten war somewhere in Africa that most of us here in the "developed" world have no time or interest to really care about...

#31 2021-10-31 15:53:58

Robert369

pete wrote:

I struggle with the issue of responsibility. As in, if we want to be accepted as a human collective by other races, then do we not bear responsibility for what every human does? Even if it's a "bad" human, or a "reptillian" human, or whatever?

Otherwise, it seems to me that there cannot be a human collective that other races would accept unles we own up and start collectively cleaning up our act, even though one personally has not done anything wrong. What do you think?

I don't think that the "need to be accepted" by anyone exists, but it is firstly that each individual needs to and live and find him/herself "acceptable". Being the best self and constantly striving to better oneself (unlike the regressive imposed mind-based areas especially in regards to heart-based topics) will go lengths in this direction, after which the whole society/race will become "acceptable" by one's own standards.

Opposed to this, the commonly spread "do what others will like" and "fit into society" (which was designed by Regressives and follow their pyramidal structures) will never produce any kind of self-acceptable Humans but only mindless followers.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#32 2021-10-31 19:19:26

mitkobs

In this 3D reality the individual is what counts. Everything here as matrix is meant for development of new unique and better individuality. Forging a brand new character with magnificent qualities. Groups-egregores are meaningless here because the frequencies for oneness are suspended. And that is why ascension can be only individual. A lot of disfunction in human society is due of suppression of the individuality by the cabal instead of nurturing it in the right way.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-10-31 19:22:08)

#33 2021-11-08 20:24:42

mitkobs

Correlation between increasing consciousness and not having enough in material world is weak. Expanding of consciousness is way more complicated process. The elites that have everything in the material world are they satisficed? No. They want more and this wanting to possess more is like never ending plague because it is a psychological problem and deficiency of character and spirit.
And also what they have they do not share. And same will happen with all others who are on the similar vibration level. They eventually will turn against others for various reasons and appropriate with trickery and violence all that is shared freely for the good of all.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-11-08 20:31:37)

#34 2021-11-09 05:45:09

mitkobs

Elites are mirrors of the majority of the people. The majority of the people, every single individual that is permissive of the activities of the elites is responsible for the situation that is right now on this planet. Elites will not be able to do any manipulation, trickery, affair if the people were of higher consciousness. And that is why I said holographic society in 3D condition can be implemented only with iron fist which means very precise laws and regulations and a system that cannot be corrupted and is strictly fallowing the law and punishes without exception everyone who try to be above the law and break the law. But system like this will not be a holographic society, but another better form of the current system of control. My point from all this is - consciousness cannot be created forcefully and will happen only with more and more experience, with high variety of experience.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-11-09 05:47:38)

#35 2021-11-09 09:56:18

mitkobs

@Genoveva you do not have a choice if you want to create some kind of productive and cohesive society with people that are low vibration and that means they are unruly, egocentrical, self-entitled, materialistic and violent. If you let them to be comletely free they eventually will kill each other and destroy the environement. The stronger, the faster, the clever and the unscrupulous will dominate and eslave others and that is what is happening on this planet in secretive way.

It is already disclosed by Yazhi that in higher dimensions is not democracy and pluralism. If you are low vibration you do not have the word or the choice how life should happen. Your highier versions decide all for you. Are you going to rebel your soul - your higher self that is making you incarnate for example because higher the being is - knows more, see more and have more abilities and generally knows how things have to be.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-11-09 09:58:57)

#36 2021-11-09 11:20:26

mitkobs

@LauriLavi, I see the points that you make and they can be valid, as what Genoveva said as well.

That is why I introduced higher dimension in the discussion. Let's say a being of 7D definately sees more than a being in 3D and know what leads to what in very particular manner with great detail and multidimensionally. You cannot argue with 7D being, you will not have even a direct communication to argue with someone like that. Sure you can say what you think in your mind, you can object, deny etc. Higher self do not impose itself to you directly and does not seem to you that anyone is really making choices for you. You think you are free and you make free choices. But from higher perspective you are living only in a bubble of limited possibilities that are defined by your higher self. And because for you all these possibilities seem a lot, you feel free. But for the higher self you can make only precise number of choices in life and also by design the choices are lesser because your life have purpuses and it is circliing around predestined circumstances that will facilitate making the choices to acomplish the purpuses.
Our higher self knows better and it is leading us to a better expanded fulfiling life. And this is a fact. Are you going to continue to object if you know this for sure?

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-11-09 11:22:15)

#37 2021-11-09 11:28:52

mitkobs

The spelling and error marking in the current browser that I use do not work so pardon me for the broken English.

#38 2021-11-09 11:45:18

mitkobs

@LauriLavi I am speaking very clearly and onenly with simple words and if you are confused it is your interpretation of my word salad.

#39 2021-11-09 12:37:53

mitkobs

LauriLavi wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

@LauriLavi I am speaking very clearly and onenly with simple words and if you are confused it is your interpretation of my word salad.

Now you're gaslighting me. I think this behavior is not allowed in this forum. Maybe mods could shine in.

How so? Do I tell you what to believe, what is right, do I impose information on you or you trying to make a provocation here?

Genoveva are we still arguing about the fist thing? 5D is evolution of consciousness from 1-2-3-4D. What is happening in animal kingdom 3D? Predator do not ask its prey do they like of being killed and to become their food. Isn't that someting like a iron fist or iron claw/tooth. They are hungry and they kill other forms in order to eat.
When the consciousness is 5D it educate itself that killing other living forms is not good for further spiritual growth and it is making artificial meat in medical pods, problem solved. Same with holographic society it is a mark of expanded consciousness and cannot happen other way with beings with lower consciousness.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-11-09 12:39:36)

#40 2021-11-09 13:21:58

Robert369

I doubt that this place needs discussions about the discussion but rather about content. Asking for clarifications instead of finger-pointing would be an easy and mature path to solve the problem of not understanding each other.

This being said: It should be obvious that every single individual is at a different stage of personal development, and not all stages are suitable for all activities - especially if it is about tasks that require "foresight" or "true understanding". Until everyone is on the same level there always will be e.g. those that still need to follow others, those who are ready for self-government, and those that are capable of leading others to self-government.

This example obviously is applicable to any other topic where "differences between people" exist, and a holographic society cannot simply "define away" those differences because personal development is something that must be gained by experiencing the less developed stages to get "there".

Thus, a holographic society is allowing everyone to freely go their own personal development path, but it does not take the individual need to learn and grow away. As result, a holographic society must not only be tailored to the ones who already are "there" but needs to include mechanisms that cover the needs of those who are not yet - anything less would be yet another selfish elitist system, of which we have had enough by now, I think.

#41 2021-11-09 14:13:23

mitkobs

The whole argument with Lauri started with his claim on the latest info from Athena about the current question.

Here the original material:
Question: 3. How the Universal Laws should be integrated to Planet Earth to help humanity?

Swaruu X (Athena): Universal Laws cannot be installed by force, they must come out of the people of Earth themselves as the media from which those Universal Laws emanate from. Such as how that happens as well with a Holographic Society.

Universal Laws will come in and be established by the people in an almost automatic manner as they grow in consciousness awareness, and in self responsibility. It will come automatically.

The people of Earth should work on 3 main things for all:

1.) Spirituality with no religion.

2.) Ethical standards fair for all.

3.) Moral standards fair for all.

All as one.

I can generalize with the fallowing statment - we need to have higher consciousness first and then almost in automatic manner people will start living in holographic society. No need of written laws and regulations. No need of established order. We will find almost in magic way that we agree on the most questions and challenges of organizing the society. 

And here in 3D where there is a whole spectrum of different vibration souls all this cannot become possible and cannot happen like it is said above. If we try to make it here have to establish clear and sound laws and regulations and a system that can make possible rights and freedoms to be protected. And how to do so? Not going to happen by letting people to do what they want to do.

This is also response to Genoveva latest post.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-11-09 14:16:14)

#42 2021-11-09 14:58:48

mitkobs wrote:

Swaruu X (Athena): Universal Laws cannot be installed by force, they must come out of the people of Earth themselves as the media from which those Universal Laws emanate from. Such as how that happens as well with a Holographic Society.

Universal Laws will come in and be established by the people in an almost automatic manner as they grow in consciousness awareness, and in self responsibility. It will come automatically.

No society, which tries to liberate man from his own ignominy and from the chains of sterile materialism, cannot fail to consider among the wickerwork of its consciousness the liberation of man from that illusory construct called "I". 

If education does not address the constitutive and constructive elements in its pedagogy that allow every individual member of this society in absolute freedom to have the tools that with certain effectiveness will allow him to verify incontestably the illusoriness of this "I", this society will fall into the error of theoretical utopia which will eventually lead to a necessary coercive  control of behavior through laws and police control of those individuals who do not conform to the dictates of this utopia.

Last edited by CHARCOtranquilo (2021-11-09 15:00:28)

I opened the door
and your Presence entered
like a sword,
without asking.

#43 2021-11-09 15:43:26

mitkobs

Genoveva I never said that I approve what cabal does and that they do is the right thing to do. On the contrary for me their approach is abominable and a clear breaching of many galactic laws and agreements and even the most high law of free will they do not respect. They are trying to supress people to the point of killing their souls. And I think because of that all this awakening thing is happening globally in order to prevent hell to take over and corrupt and devastate everything.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-11-09 15:44:21)

#44 2021-11-09 20:01:51

mitkobs

If GF removes the 3D matrix and let loose such psychopaths like those of the cabal to get out free in the galaxy without being corrected and spiritually evolved they surely will spread hell everywhere. How else they could be stopped to do crimes when they do not comply of any sociable and reasonable behavior. Only way is compulsion, force, iron fist. Give them something of their own medicine - hell. Mirroring their doings on micro level.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-11-09 20:03:15)

#45 2021-11-09 20:08:42

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

If GF removes the 3D matrix and let loose such psychopaths like those of the cabal to get out free in the galaxy without being corrected and spiritually evolved they surely will spread hell everywhere.

Not quite: Those low frequency people would quickly die to frequency disorder in the higher frequency 5D environment, because they can only live within the 3D environment. Hence the installation of the 3D Matrix as to allow a place for the Regressives to play such low frequency games that are impossible to have elsewhere.

#46 2021-11-09 20:30:24

mitkobs

They cannot die, no one can die. Death is an illusion. Destruction of the soul is not dying either, it is more like losing yourself temporary, not completely. Bodies dies but the essence or tulpa is alive and continue to be evil as it were in a body.

#47 2021-11-09 20:35:59

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

They cannot die, no one can die. Death is an illusion. Destruction of the soul is not dying either, it is more like losing yourself temporary, not completely. Bodies dies but the essence or tulpa is alive and continue to be evil as it were in a body.

Yes, but to my understanding even those "nonphysical remains of a former evil 3D person" cannot reside/act in an environment to which their frequency is incompatible - which is valid for all those low frequency beings in a 5D environment without an anchor of some sort (e.g. a low frequency person that somehow hangs around there). This doesn't mean that there wouldn't be tulpas at 5D, but the ones from 3D Earth couldn't reside there really.

#48 2021-11-10 06:07:22

mitkobs

If there is no Astral 4D realm on Earth the tulpas automatically by their lower consciousness will form own realm of existence, new egregore or group consciousness(or different groups) and that is making them a factor. They will want and demand to be recognized as something with rights and will inflict harm and nightmares if ignored, it is like a plague that cannot get rid of if ignored, it will attack because wants to live. It will make its way, like artificial AI is making its way conquering everything on its path and cannot negotiate with it, its goal is to destroy everything, making it to potential energy. This is only my interpretation and speculation.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-11-10 06:11:22)

#49 2021-11-13 06:24:12

pete

Robert369 wrote:
pete wrote:

I don't think that the "need to be accepted" by anyone exists, but it is firstly that each individual needs to and live and find him/herself "acceptable". Being the best self and constantly striving to better oneself (unlike the regressive imposed mind-based areas especially in regards to heart-based topics) will go lengths in this direction, after which the whole society/race will become "acceptable" by one's own standards.

Opposed to this, the commonly spread "do what others will like" and "fit into society" (which was designed by Regressives and follow their pyramidal structures) will never produce any kind of self-acceptable Humans but only mindless followers.

Thanks, Robert, I appreciate what you say here. Self-acceptance is of course the fundament on which everything is built. I suppose I was more wondering about being accpeted by other races as a legitimate "collective". That is, as I understand, one of the biggest problems in local exopolitics is that humans are actually not seen as a proper "collective" in their/our own right. Hence, our opinions and desires are not taken into account when decisions are made in the local GF circles (which are suposedly made of our own higher selves..).

So, perhaps one of the ways in which we gain "self-determinitation" in the local galactic circles is by taking on the responsibility for/of all human beings, no matter what race their higher selves actually belong to. One for all, all for one, and all that. In other words, perhaps when we start seeing ourselves as "one collective" the other races will have to see us as such as well, and will no longer be able to ignore our wishes and desire, or only listen to our self-appointed rulers.. In other words, it's no longer just about me an my survivial on my little homestead far away from people, but about every single being on this planet, big or small..

#50 2021-11-13 06:30:38

pete

Swaruu X (Athena) wrote:

Universal Laws cannot be installed by force, they must come out of the people of Earth themselves as the media from which those Universal Laws emanate from. Such as how that happens as well with a Holographic Society.

I find it interesting that Athena distinguishes between ethical and moral standards here.

Perhaps Athena could elaborate a bit on the differences between these two. And what would be moral according to her? And what is the basis for either moral or ethical - is it action, or the underlying mental state, or the intention, something else? Thank you

Board footer