You are not logged in.

#1 2021-10-29 18:15:20

The Shadow War: Standing Strong in Our Integrity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXbHqCWVl0k&t=4s

This is the "war in the astral" that Yazhi has recently referred to. I have dealt directly, personally, with these operators. I have seen them appear and attack in the astral, and fought them off on a hanful of occasions since late 2019 or early 2020 into this year. Many commonly refer to them as "shadow people". When they manifest, they attack during an astral sleep paralysis state, but they can be even more insidious when they remain invisible throughout the course of the day and gaslight one's thoughts and emotions. They play on every doubt, fear, insecurity, or trauma that they can exploit within an individual. A good descriptor would be a skilled samurai, who looks closely for the smallest weak point in their opponent's armor, stance, and movements and then strikes with maximum timing and efficiency.

I have been doing much inner work, and dealing with my issues, including this problem. I have not been in a state of enough clarity to feel like contributing to this forum in some time, but I feel this must be addressed now. They are hammering our community harder than ever. The recent spurt of forum drama is one example. While I stand by this community, there are some recent goings on that I absolutely do not agree with. Because I care, they bother me more, and I feel that I must speak up.

One would be the situation with Ymarsakar. For a while, it looked like all was well, that the community had learned how to interact with Ymarsakar and his unique character. It seems some people expect him to stop being the person he is and just communicate totally on their wavelength, at the same time refusing to accept Ymarsakar's idiosyncrasies and eccentricities, perceived or real. I will not name names, but the recent round of interpersonal conflicts that resulted in Ymarsakar's ban were not initiated by him, but by one or more members who's posts as of late have all been very cynical, ego-driven, and argumentative.

Besides making posts that I generally consider to be cynical and pessimistic, argumentative drivel, they go out of their way to find fault with Ymarsakar's every post, sentence, and word and then when Ymarsakar rebuts or defends his position, he is demonized. He has a certain way about him and is not everyone's cup of tea. Get over it. Get over yourselves. I do not think that Dark Owl is a bad mod. In fact, I can't really think of anyone better for the job. I just feel that I have to be honest about what I see happening here. Our community is being hammered by Orion shadow matrix operatives and attacks.

Another very dangerous trend I've seen, and I will again not call out anyone directly, as they know who they are, is when starseeds start to believe that it would be in our favor for the mindless masses and wax takers to simply drop dead and be put out of their misery, so a wonderful fairy tail new world order of starseeds can take over. I don't know how anyone can engage in this thought process and not see how they are literally embracing regressive cabal principles. It is bad enough when some "peripheral" community member gives serious consideration to this worldview. When it is somebody central to the community, this can be a very bad example to all the starseeds out there.

I understand the stress everyone is under internally and in their day to day lives completely. I am going through it too. They mess with my head and try to get me to betray my own principles, to doubt my soul connections to our Taygetan allies, and anything they can do to destabilize my frequency and hijack me. I see these attacks running rampant in the community now at this time. They are waging astral and psycho-spiritual war on us at maximum capacity right now. My past life soul history is in Orion, and I am an anchor of the Orion Light, but my concurrent and future soul connections are 100% to Taygeta!

I say these things not to be critical of our community, but to shed some light on the darkness that I see playing out. NOW IS THE TIME TO STAND IN OUR INTEGRITY.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-10-29 20:06:02)

righteously indignant

#2 2021-10-29 22:24:09

Re: The Shadow War: Standing Strong in Our Integrity

Years ago when doing a remote viewing project for a client who had been abducted we ran across a group of Draco beings and they put their astral claws into my team. Their incessant pinging was annoying and they could put you to sleep at will and drain energy from us. We also noticed some type of astral doubling device they had so they could physically interact with you, in your home surroundings, while they remained in the astral (or non physical).

Hadn't been on the forums for a week or so and noticed that things seemed different here, and the energy of Ymar had been vacuumed up. Never understood everything he said, and his most recent posts were more of an astral attacking nature towards Rob the 3rd it seemed to me. His out there posts were intriguing and interesting to read.

I have also noticed a shift in the collective energy of the Earth and it's citizens (can we ask our Taygetian team, what NOW population of Earth Humans is, because I suspect a 10-15% reduction since papaya's) towards less of a gloom and doom perspective to more of a WE WILL WIN mindset. Good to see and feel, despite news headlines countering those feelings.

#3 2021-10-30 00:52:21

pete

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Our community is being hammered by Orion shadow matrix operatives and attacks.

Could I ask what is Orion shadow matrix? I've only seen a few mentions so far, perhaps you could explain a bit more about it, or give a link for more info?

Thanks.

#4 2021-10-30 01:02:38

pete wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

Our community is being hammered by Orion shadow matrix operatives and attacks.

Could I ask what is Orion shadow matrix? I've only seen a few mentions so far, perhaps you could explain a bit more about it, or give a link for more info?

Thanks.

The type of matrix mind control system employed on Earth was perfected in the history of Orion. Many star systems in Orion have reformed since those times, but regressive pirate civilizations still exist in the region, and manipulate and make backroom deals with the GF behind the scenes. Certain aspects of the "men in black" phenomenon, as well as cabal shadow operators, are tied to dark Orion energies.

righteously indignant

Board footer